Happily Ever After: Second Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mine [Tag: Rosie]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Damon Rolfe

Damon Rolfe

Mine [Tag: Rosie] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mine [Tag: Rosie]   Mine [Tag: Rosie] - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 1:36 am

Damon leaned his head back when she sped up her pace, and he sped up, so their thrusts were in sync... The way she was saying his name was enough to make his blood boil on his veins, and he was closing to reach his climax as well.
Back to top Go down
Rosie Anne Rider

Rosie Anne Rider

PostSubject: Re: Mine [Tag: Rosie]   Mine [Tag: Rosie] - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 1:42 am

Her breathing became staggered and breathy before finally, she cried out in pleasure, his name falling from her lips as she hit her climax, her orgasm raking down her spine as she tensed around him. She panted shakily, a blissful smile on his lips. She wanted him to feel the same, way, though, so as soon as she could, she started to move her hips against his again. She leaned down and kissed his chest a few times, her nails raking against her abdomen.
Back to top Go down
Damon Rolfe

Damon Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Mine [Tag: Rosie]   Mine [Tag: Rosie] - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 8:27 pm

Damon gasped and shut his eyes tightly when he felt her walls clenching around him... It felt so good, though his heart was racing faster, and he was panting heavily. He could tell she hadn't stopped moving, and that only brought him to the brink. He held his breath, and released his warm seed inside her. He opened his eyes, and took a deep breath as he looked into her golden hues. He smiled lovingly as he wrapped his arms around her frame, and pulled her down, to kiss her lips tenderly.
Back to top Go down
Rosie Anne Rider

Rosie Anne Rider

PostSubject: Re: Mine [Tag: Rosie]   Mine [Tag: Rosie] - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 8:33 pm

Rose gasped softly as she felt his seed within her. She groaned quietly and but her bottom lip, thankful that she had remembered to tame her birth control medication that morning. She laid down on his chest and kissed his lips lovingly. "That was amazing," she whispered, nuzzling their noses together. "I love you... and I cannot wait to spend forget with you," she said quietly.
Back to top Go down
Damon Rolfe

Damon Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Mine [Tag: Rosie]   Mine [Tag: Rosie] - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 8:39 pm

Damon nuzzled his nose softly against hers, with a boyish smile on his lips. ''You're amazing, Rosie...'', he whispered, ''I love you, and I'm so happy to be here with you'', he whispered softly, and kissed her lips softly as he pulled himself carefully from her.
Back to top Go down
Rosie Anne Rider

Rosie Anne Rider

PostSubject: Re: Mine [Tag: Rosie]   Mine [Tag: Rosie] - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 8:41 pm

Rose smiled softly and kissed his lips once more before sighing as he moved out of her. It was an odd sensation she still wasn't quite used to. She rolled off of him and into the bed with a small giggle. "I'm hungry," she mumbled, rubbing her stomach.
Back to top Go down
Damon Rolfe

Damon Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Mine [Tag: Rosie]   Mine [Tag: Rosie] - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 8:52 pm

Damon laid on his side, and looked at her with a tender gaze as she giggled. ''We have something on the oven for us... I cooked!'', he chimed. ''Aunt Belle helped, actually, while you were taking care of Liam this afternoon'', he said with a small grin.
Back to top Go down
Rosie Anne Rider

Rosie Anne Rider

PostSubject: Re: Mine [Tag: Rosie]   Mine [Tag: Rosie] - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 8:56 pm

"There's food?" Rosie smiled and bit her lip. "I haven't eaten all day," she admitted, shaking her head. She got up and pulled his shirt on over her small frame, snuggling into the soft material. "Put your pants on and c'mon
Or don't put your pants on. I like the view," she teased. She giggled and pecked his lips.
Back to top Go down
Damon Rolfe

Damon Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Mine [Tag: Rosie]   Mine [Tag: Rosie] - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 9:07 pm

Damon sat on the bed, and smirked as he watched her putting his shirt. ''You like the view, hm?'', he teased back, as he got up all nude as he pecked on her lips. ''The shirt looks better on you than on me...'', he winked playfully as he reached for his boxers and put it on... ''Follow me...'', he whispered, nuzzling his nose with hers, and kissing the tip. He took her hand and led her back to the table, pulling the chair for her as he walked to the kitchen, ''Ta-da!'', he hummed, as he set the spaghetti and meatballs on the table.
Back to top Go down
Rosie Anne Rider

Rosie Anne Rider

PostSubject: Re: Mine [Tag: Rosie]   Mine [Tag: Rosie] - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 10:29 pm

Rosie smirked and bit her lip. "I like your clothes... they smell like you," she mumbled. She then walked with him into the kitchen and sat down into the chair he offered her. "Thank you, baby," she smiled. She then grinned at the food. "My favorite!" She chimed.
Back to top Go down
Damon Rolfe

Damon Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Mine [Tag: Rosie]   Mine [Tag: Rosie] - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 11:48 pm

''I know!'', Damon hummed, and served some of the spaghetti on her plate.Then he served himself, and sat on his chair next to hers. He poured some wine for them, and waited for her to get the first bite.
Back to top Go down
Rosie Anne Rider

Rosie Anne Rider

PostSubject: Re: Mine [Tag: Rosie]   Mine [Tag: Rosie] - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 12:14 am

Rose giggled and took a sip of the wine beforehand taking a bite of the spaghetti. "Mm... Almost as good at cooking as you are in bed," she hummed.
Back to top Go down
Damon Rolfe

Damon Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Mine [Tag: Rosie]   Mine [Tag: Rosie] - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 12:36 am

Damon chuckled softly, and took a sip from his wine too... ''Hmm... Thanks? I guess?'', he smirked, and also took a bite of his spaghetti... ''I like your mac and chesse... Maybe we could cook that tomorrow night... What do you think about it?''
Back to top Go down
Violet Rivers

Violet Rivers

PostSubject: Re: Mine [Tag: Rosie]   Mine [Tag: Rosie] - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 12:50 am

"Sounds like a good idea to me," Rose hummed. "I mean... If every night was like tonight I'd be quite happy." She hummed in content and ate a few more bites before sipping on her wine. "Do you wanna get a bath after this?"
Back to top Go down
Damon Rolfe

Damon Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Mine [Tag: Rosie]   Mine [Tag: Rosie] - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 1:01 am

Damon blinked a few times, thinking of what he should do everynight from now on... He shook his head, pushing the thought out of his concern, and ate almost all of his spaghetti... All the tension from before the proposal, and the exertion left his really hungry... ''Sure! Why not? But only if you're taking the shower with me'', he murmured.
Back to top Go down
Violet Rivers

Violet Rivers

PostSubject: Re: Mine [Tag: Rosie]   Mine [Tag: Rosie] - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 1:26 am

Rose smirked and nodded. "Of course," she giggled. She leaned over and kissed his lips. "I love you," she hummed.
Back to top Go down
Damon Rolfe

Damon Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Mine [Tag: Rosie]   Mine [Tag: Rosie] - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 12:50 am

Damon smiled into the kiss, ''I love you'', he whispered, and turned back to his dish, finishing it. He took a sip from his wine and waited for her to finish her meal as well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mine [Tag: Rosie]   Mine [Tag: Rosie] - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mine [Tag: Rosie]
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3