Happily Ever After: Second Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mine [Tag: Rosie]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Rosie Anne Rider

Rosie Anne Rider

Mine [Tag: Rosie] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mine [Tag: Rosie]   Mine [Tag: Rosie] - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 12:38 am

Rose shivered when she heard him moan her name like that. Despite how innocent they normally were together, there was no denying the physical chemistry they had. Feeling his hands on her hips, she edged closer to him and leaned up into the kiss, humming a sound of pleasure against his lips at the passion she felt. She let her fingers hook at the hem of his boxers as her lips began to travel south, down his neck. She sank down to kneel on her knees and looked up at him as she pulled her hair down from its ponytail, letting it fall down her back. She bit her lip and gently tugged his boxers down from his hips and off of his frame. She leaned over and kissed his hip bone affectionately before her hand slid up his thigh and over to his length. She continued her affectionate kisses along the underside of his member, her lips following the pulsing vein before she placed a soft kiss at the tip.
Back to top Go down
Damon Rolfe

Damon Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Mine [Tag: Rosie]   Mine [Tag: Rosie] - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 12:54 am

Damon closed his eyes when she kissed down his neck, and bit his lip slightly feeling her so closer to him. When he heard her going down on her knees, he opened his eyes, locking his gaze with hers... He swallowed hard when she undid her ponytail and tugged his boxers down. ''R-R-Rosie'', he murmured in a light moan, as she kissed 'right there'... He couldn't think of anything anymore, he was caught by her, and her kisses.
Back to top Go down
Rosie Anne Rider

Rosie Anne Rider

PostSubject: Re: Mine [Tag: Rosie]   Mine [Tag: Rosie] - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 1:03 am

Hearing the simple pleasure in his voice drew Rose to smile softly. She gently wet the head of his member before parting her lips and taking a bit of him into her mouth as her hand started to lightly stroke his member.
Back to top Go down
Damon Rolfe

Damon Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Mine [Tag: Rosie]   Mine [Tag: Rosie] - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 1:53 am

His breathing got faster, and he bit on his bottom lip lightly when she took him in her mouth. He didn't know what exactly she was doing, but it felt really good. He swallowed hard once more, and relaxed, allowing his body to respond to Rosie.
Back to top Go down
Rosie Anne Rider

Rosie Anne Rider

PostSubject: Re: Mine [Tag: Rosie]   Mine [Tag: Rosie] - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 1:57 am

Rose listened to the sound of his breathing to make sure she wasn't doing anything he didn't want her to. She carefully started to bob her head along his length, taking more of his member into her mouth with each stride. Her free hand moved her hair out of her face as she started to move a bit faster along his length, her hand working the space that was not in her mouth.
Back to top Go down
Damon Rolfe

Damon Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Mine [Tag: Rosie]   Mine [Tag: Rosie] - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 2:14 am

Damon panted slightly when she started to bob on him... As much as that felt good, but he didn't like her so submissive to him, they were the same on his eyes. ''Rosie... Stop'', he panted quietly as he took her arms gently and put her up on her feet again. His eyes were filled with love, and he gently leaned down to kiss her deeply as he slowly tugged her panties down. He put her in his arms again and laid her on the bed softly, hovering upon her right next. ''I love you'', he whispered in her lips, and moaned quietly, feeling his aroused member upon her belly.
Back to top Go down
Rosie Anne Rider

Rosie Anne Rider

PostSubject: Re: Mine [Tag: Rosie]   Mine [Tag: Rosie] - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 2:20 am

Rose looked up at him when she heard him speak. She was quick to stop her actions, afraid that she was upsetting him. However, as she saw the look in his eyes, she understood and smiled a bit. She leaned up to meet his kiss and helped him get her out of her panties. Holding onto his shoulder as she was carried, she kept the contact of their lips together, even as her back pressed against the bed. She leaned back after a moment and touched his cheek. "I love you," She mumbled back to him. She leaned up and kissed him again softly before reaching down and taking a gentle hold of his member as to guide it to her slick entrance. She positioned him correctly before moving her hands up to caress the sides of his neck. She nudged her nose against his, giving him a small signal to move now.
Back to top Go down
Damon Rolfe

Damon Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Mine [Tag: Rosie]   Mine [Tag: Rosie] - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 2:30 am

Damon groaned softly feeling her hand around his member once more, and then when he felt her entrace. He kissed her nose gently before move in, filling her slowly... He tried to be as gentle as possible, the last hing he wanted was hurting her while making love.
Back to top Go down
Rosie Anne Rider

Rosie Anne Rider

PostSubject: Re: Mine [Tag: Rosie]   Mine [Tag: Rosie] - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 2:43 am

Rosie closed her eyes, her jaw going slack as he moved within her. She tensed at first, the feeling almost as foreign as it had been the first time, only because of the time in between then and now. But, she was easily adjusted. She hummed a sound of pleasure and opened her golden hues to look up at him as she rolled her hips up to meet his.
Back to top Go down
Damon Rolfe

Damon Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Mine [Tag: Rosie]   Mine [Tag: Rosie] - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 2:49 am

Damon kissed her cheek and down on her jaw as she adjusted around him. He tensed up a little as she tensed, but as soon she moved her hips up to his, he moaned quietly. He then slid his hand gently down on her side, caressing the curve of her rear, and down her thigh as he moved a little more to her. He moaned her name quietly as he pulled out gently, and then he rolled his hips against her once more, as he kissed down on her neck.
Back to top Go down
Rosie Anne Rider

Rosie Anne Rider

PostSubject: Re: Mine [Tag: Rosie]   Mine [Tag: Rosie] - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 5:34 pm

Rose shivered at the feel of his hands on her. "Damon..." She moaned as she felt him move within her again. She closed her eyes and bit her bottom lip as she rolled her hips up with his, her hand sliding up his neck and tangling in his hair.
Back to top Go down
Damon Rolfe

Damon Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Mine [Tag: Rosie]   Mine [Tag: Rosie] - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 6:30 pm

Damon felt shivers upon his skin when she moaned his name like that. He graoned softly, and repeated the same move as before, wanting to hear his name coming out from her lips that way again. Knowing she was fully adjusted to his size, he slowly started a gentle pace.
Back to top Go down
Rosie Anne Rider

Rosie Anne Rider

PostSubject: Re: Mine [Tag: Rosie]   Mine [Tag: Rosie] - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 7:39 pm

"Damon...!" She whimpered in pleasure, her moan striking up as his next thrust reached a sensitive and pleasurable spot within her. Her nails gently scratched at his neck as he started his pace. She opened her eyes to look up at him and smiled through her soft panting.
Back to top Go down
Damon Rolfe

Damon Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Mine [Tag: Rosie]   Mine [Tag: Rosie] - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 8:56 pm

''Rosie'', he whispered against the crook of her neck, and kissed her shoulder softly. His thrusts were still shy, and a bit clumsy, but he was trying his best to pleasure her, looking for reach her sweet spot again. He turned his emerald hues back to her face, and brushed the hair from her face tenderly.
Back to top Go down
Rosie Anne Rider

Rosie Anne Rider

PostSubject: Re: Mine [Tag: Rosie]   Mine [Tag: Rosie] - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 9:15 pm

Rose's moans were soft and breathy. She could tell he was still shy, and that made her giggle. "You feel... amazing," She whispered in a soft pant as she rocked her hips up to meet his soft thrusts. "Stop over-thinking it," She whispered and leaned up, kissing his lips. "Just feel."
Back to top Go down
Damon Rolfe

Damon Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Mine [Tag: Rosie]   Mine [Tag: Rosie] - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 9:31 pm

Damon blushed when she giggled, afraid he was doing something wrong. ''I do?'', he whsipered breathlessly, and leaned down to kiss on her lips tenderly. He took in a deep breath, and relaxed... He focused on their breathing as he started a steady pace, trying to reach on her sweet spot again.
Back to top Go down
Rosie Anne Rider

Rosie Anne Rider

PostSubject: Re: Mine [Tag: Rosie]   Mine [Tag: Rosie] - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 9:55 pm

When he finally relaxed, Rosie groaned, feeling how much smoother his thrusts were. She kissed him sweetly and slid his hands along his chest, memorizing the feeling of his abdomen. When one of his thrusts met her core, she gasped and moaned out his name in please, arching her back to roll her hips gladly into him, hoping to his the same spot as before.
Back to top Go down
Damon Rolfe

Damon Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Mine [Tag: Rosie]   Mine [Tag: Rosie] - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 10:32 pm

Damon panted softly as he felt her hands upon his abdomen... His skin burned wherever she touched, and he moaned her name softly when she ached her back against him. He kissed her lips tenderly, and tried to move slowly as they both tried to reach the same spot once more.
Back to top Go down
Rosie Anne Rider

Rosie Anne Rider

PostSubject: Re: Mine [Tag: Rosie]   Mine [Tag: Rosie] - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 10:46 pm

Rosie leaned into the kiss and hummed in pleasure as he continued to thrust. But, she could tell he was only focusing on her again. She shook her head and pushed against his chest to get him to roll over. She rolled with him, keeping them connected. She rested her hands on his abdomen and used that as leverage as she started to ride along his length, one hand coming up to brush her hair back from her. She let her eyes roll closed as she moaned, liking how much deeper this was, allowing her to hit more of her core with each bob that her frame went along him.
Back to top Go down
Damon Rolfe

Damon Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Mine [Tag: Rosie]   Mine [Tag: Rosie] - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 11:31 pm

Damon gasped quietly when she turned them on the bed, and panted slightly when she started riding him. ''Rosie...'', he whimpered in pleasure as he felt himself going deeper into her. He was afraid of hurting her, but the look she had on her face told him the contrary, and he knew she was enjoying that too. He place his hands upon her thighs and gently slid his hands up to her hips and waist. He hesitated for couple of seconds before cupping her breast gently with one hand, and brushed one finger around her nipple.
Back to top Go down
Rosie Anne Rider

Rosie Anne Rider

PostSubject: Re: Mine [Tag: Rosie]   Mine [Tag: Rosie] - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 11:44 pm

Rose hummed softly as she heard him whimper her name, liking the way it sounded even more now. She opened her eyes and smiled at him as she felt his large hand on her breast. His hands were warm. She put her hand over his and guided it to massage her breast tenderly. She groaned softly and sped up her riding a bit.
Back to top Go down
Damon Rolfe

Damon Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Mine [Tag: Rosie]   Mine [Tag: Rosie] - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 11:55 pm

Damon gasped when she put her hands upon his, and looked to her face, and back to their hands as he massaged her breast like she showed him. He could feel her nipple getting hard and groaned when she sped up her riding. He slid his hand to her other breast and started massaging her on the same way he did before.
Back to top Go down
Rosie Anne Rider

Rosie Anne Rider

PostSubject: Re: Mine [Tag: Rosie]   Mine [Tag: Rosie] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 12:03 am

Rosie groaned as her nipples became erect from his touch. "Damon..." She groaned, biting into her bottom lip and digging her nails into his abdomen slightly as she way she was riding him only put her in more pleasure. "Fuck," she let the curse leave her lips as she could feel herself building up.
Back to top Go down
Damon Rolfe

Damon Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Mine [Tag: Rosie]   Mine [Tag: Rosie] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 12:56 am

Damon was panting a bit heavier, and arched his back slighty up to her. He slid his hand back to her hips again, and started rolled his hips up, reaching her deeper at each thrust.
Back to top Go down
Rosie Anne Rider

Rosie Anne Rider

PostSubject: Re: Mine [Tag: Rosie]   Mine [Tag: Rosie] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 1:07 am

Rosie's jaw went slack as he rolled himself deeper into her. She leaned back, her hands resting on his thighs as she moaned out his name, her hips switching between riding and circling his length. "Damon...!" She whimpered, close now to her peak as she sped up her movements, bouncing along his length now as her nails dug into his skin a bit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mine [Tag: Rosie]   Mine [Tag: Rosie] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mine [Tag: Rosie]
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next