Happily Ever After: Second Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I don't mind spending everyday...(Tag: Ari)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Arianne De Chambord

Arianne De Chambord

I don't mind spending everyday...(Tag: Ari) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I don't mind spending everyday...(Tag: Ari)   I don't mind spending everyday...(Tag: Ari) - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 1:47 am

Arianne sang quietly, a few songs passing by with the time. When the ding on the oven went off finally, she smiled. She pulled the meal out of the oven and grinned in it's perfection. It smelled amazing, too. She hadn't cooked a real meal for him before, so she was a bit nervous. But, if anything, she was confident in her cooking skills. "Jazzy, it's ready," She called gently, then went and stood on her toes to get two wine glasses. She poured herself a small glass of white wine and took a sip, waiting on him to see what he wanted.
Back to top Go down
Jasper Rider

Jasper Rider

PostSubject: Re: I don't mind spending everyday...(Tag: Ari)   I don't mind spending everyday...(Tag: Ari) - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 2:09 am

Jasper nodded at her calling, just finishing the details. He looked at the drawing before blowing off the extra dust from the colors. He placed the utensils back in the box before standing up. He walked over to Ari, the sketch book closed and set it down on the table for her to see. He grabbed a glass and poured the same wine as her. "Lasagna? My favorite." He grins.
Back to top Go down
Arianne De Chambord

Arianne De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: I don't mind spending everyday...(Tag: Ari)   I don't mind spending everyday...(Tag: Ari) - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 2:15 am

Arianne smiled as she saw him, but arched a brow at the fact he was going to have wine, too. She shrugged it off, though, and nodded to his bright grin. "I know," She smirked. "I've always wanted to make it for you... Just didn't want to fuck it up and seem creepy for knowing your favorite food," she mumbled, smiling sheepishly. She went over and kissed his lips, then eyed the sketchbook. "You finished?" She questioned, walking over to it and picking it up. She opened it up and went a bit wide eyed. "Oh, wow," She mumbled, mesmerized by the amount of detail he had actually put into it. She blushed a bit, but other than that, she just smiled. "It's beautiful," She complimented, looking back over at him.
Back to top Go down
Jasper Rider

Jasper Rider

PostSubject: Re: I don't mind spending everyday...(Tag: Ari)   I don't mind spending everyday...(Tag: Ari) - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 2:25 am

Jasper smiles at her comment before kissing her back. He tilted his head towards the sketch book, offering to let her look. He walked behind her, his hands behind his back. He watched as she blushed and smile, his smiling matching hers. "No... You're beautiful Arianne... The most beautiful, radiant girl I've ever seen..."
Back to top Go down
Arianne De Chambord

Arianne De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: I don't mind spending everyday...(Tag: Ari)   I don't mind spending everyday...(Tag: Ari) - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 2:30 am

Arianne looked back at him and smiled, her blush darkening even more. "Stahp eet," She giggled, leaning over and kissing his lips gently. "I love you," She whispered against the kiss. Then, she forced herself away from him and set the book down. She went over to the lasagna and dished up two plates along with the bread and brought it over to the table. "There you go, baby," She smiled, then took a sip of her wine, watching to see how he liked the food.
Back to top Go down
Jasper Rider

Jasper Rider

PostSubject: Re: I don't mind spending everyday...(Tag: Ari)   I don't mind spending everyday...(Tag: Ari) - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 2:57 am

Jasper grinned, kissing her back. "I love you also." He whispers as well before pouting as she left his side. He pouted like a child before sitting down at the table, tugging Arianne down to sit on his lap. He grabbed his fork and took a piece of the lasagna, tasting it. No doubt, he loved it. "Mmmmm. Don't tell my mother, but that's even better than hers." He said with a grin.
Back to top Go down
Arianne De Chambord

Arianne De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: I don't mind spending everyday...(Tag: Ari)   I don't mind spending everyday...(Tag: Ari) - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 3:00 am

Arianne giggled as she was pulled onto his lap and kissed his cheek. She arched a brow as he took a bite, then grinned brightly at his words. "Belle can cook?" She teased, winking at him before kissing his lips. She ran her tongue slowly over his bottom lip and hummed a sound of content. "Hmm... It does taste good. Or that could just be you. It's hard to tell," She admitted, smirking.
Back to top Go down
Jasper Rider

Jasper Rider

PostSubject: Re: I don't mind spending everyday...(Tag: Ari)   I don't mind spending everyday...(Tag: Ari) - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 3:29 am

Jasper chuckles, "Surprisingly. She cooked for us when we were little, my dad was so afraid that she might poison us. For some reason, my father gotten a really bad stomach flu and had to call in sick for the week." He shrugged lightly before grinning. "Both. But you should try it also." He said, taking off a piece also and feeding to Ari.
Back to top Go down
Arianne De Chambord

Arianne De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: I don't mind spending everyday...(Tag: Ari)   I don't mind spending everyday...(Tag: Ari) - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 3:40 am

Arianne giggled and shook her head. "Your mother is insane, Jasper," she sighed. "But, then again, so is mine," She pouted a bit. She opened her mouth as he fed her and smiled a bit, groaning softly at her good meal. "I'm proud of himself," She smiled, leaned leaned back against him and placed a gentle kiss on his neck. She unwillingly slid off his lap to allow herself to get to her plate. She sat beside him, though, and propped her legs up onto his lap. As she ate, she looked over at him and smiled to herself.

Boy I see you... In my dreams.... I feel you whisper... Across the sea... I keep you with me, in my heart. You make it easier when life gets hard... I'm lucky I'm in love with my best friend. Lucky to have been where we have been. Lucky to be coming home again.... They don't know how long it takes waiting for a love like this. Every time we say goodbye, I wish we had one more kiss. I'll wait for you, I promise you I will,

She sang softly, her voice gentle and sweet. She loved singing -- preforming, really. She'd always wanted to stand out -- to be known for anything other than a whore. And, dancing and singing was what got her there. Slowly, but surely. If she could put up with Aurora, that is. Classes hadn't started back yet, but Oliver had talked to her already about rejoining.
Back to top Go down
Jasper Rider

Jasper Rider

PostSubject: Re: I don't mind spending everyday...(Tag: Ari)   I don't mind spending everyday...(Tag: Ari) - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 4:03 am

Jasper shrugged at the mere comment, both of their mothers is something to accommodate to. He pouted when she slips off but smiles when she places her legs on his lap. With one hand, he ate, while the other hand massaged her legs. Jasper listened to her singing, always finding himself magnetized to her voice. Even during grade school, every time Ari sang in front of the class, Jasper's ears always perked to her beautiful sound.

He knew how much she loved performing, always encouraging her to work on her dream. "Are you going back to dance classes with Aurora and Uncle Al?" He asked, as if reading her mind.
Back to top Go down
Arianne De Chambord

Arianne De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: I don't mind spending everyday...(Tag: Ari)   I don't mind spending everyday...(Tag: Ari) - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 4:12 am

Arianne looked towards him as he mentioned the dance classes and smirked to herself, loving how he could practically hear her thoughts. "Yeah... Oli talked me into it once he got back. Aurora's ecstatic to have him, of course, since he's got the upper body strength to compete with Hercules," She muttered, shaking her head. "But... If I join, Aurora's putting me and Oliver together. Well, me, Oliver, and Helena," she mumbled, then pursed her lips and fiddled with her fork on her plate. "I don't know... I mean, both of them are amazing dancers, and I'm just... me. I'd get chewed up," She said, making a face.
Back to top Go down
Jasper Rider

Jasper Rider

PostSubject: Re: I don't mind spending everyday...(Tag: Ari)   I don't mind spending everyday...(Tag: Ari) - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 4:30 am

Jasper listened to her talking about Aurora grouping the three of them together and how she normally gets chewed out by Aurora. Aurora? Chewing someone out? She acted like a sweet mother more than anything to him but he simply shrugged at the thought. He furrowed his brows at Oli and Ari being together, but at least he could trust someone not hurting Arianne while they danced.

"She's probably pushing you." Jasper responded, taking a bite from the lasagna. "When I first started drawing me, my father told me that I wouldn't get anywhere and I should just give up if I kept being safe with how I drew. Eventually, I got tired of his critiques and I stopped trying to do what he wanted. In the end, I broke through my shell by doing that..."
Back to top Go down
Arianne De Chambord

Arianne De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: I don't mind spending everyday...(Tag: Ari)   I don't mind spending everyday...(Tag: Ari) - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 4:58 am

Arianne sighed and shrugged her shoulder, bending one of her legs so that she could rub her foot absently against his leg. "I dunno... She pisses me off. And you know how I am when I'm pissed off," She pointed out, arching a brow. "Why are we talking about dancing? It involves the others, and I don't want to think about them tonight," She pouted over at him. She cut off a piece of his lasagna and held it up for him to eat. "Choo-choo," She cooed, tilting her head with a small smirk.
Back to top Go down
Jasper Rider

Jasper Rider

PostSubject: Re: I don't mind spending everyday...(Tag: Ari)   I don't mind spending everyday...(Tag: Ari) - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 4:37 pm

Jasper opens his mouth, allowing her to playfully treat him like a child. However, he grabbed her hand gently, taking the fork from her hand. "Well, it doesn't always have to involve others..." He whispers, a small smirk appearing. He stands and twists Ari from her chair to his chest gracefully. "What? Didn't believe that I could dance?"
Back to top Go down
Arianne De Chambord

Arianne De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: I don't mind spending everyday...(Tag: Ari)   I don't mind spending everyday...(Tag: Ari) - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 12:31 pm

Arianne gasped slightly as she was brought from the chair. She slide her free arm around his neck and arched a brow. "Well, I... Ive seen Liam dance, and..." She laughed slightly. "Im always scared he's going to kill us," she snickered. Her fingers gently played with the hair on the back of his neck. "Ive always wanted to dance with you," she admitted. "Youre so shy, though... Would you really dance in front of others?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I don't mind spending everyday...(Tag: Ari)   I don't mind spending everyday...(Tag: Ari) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

I don't mind spending everyday...(Tag: Ari)
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Happily Ever After: Second Generation :: Seattle, Washington :: Residences :: Woodland Cottage (Rider)-
Jump to: