Happily Ever After: Second Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I don't mind spending everyday...(Tag: Ari)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Jasper Rider

Jasper Rider

I don't mind spending everyday...(Tag: Ari) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I don't mind spending everyday...(Tag: Ari)   I don't mind spending everyday...(Tag: Ari) - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 6:51 pm

Jasper smiled at her and kissed her back, matching her tenderness. He brushed a strand of her hair behind her ears, "You're a beautiful muse that I could bear not to draw." He chuckled as she called him amazing. It wasn't true, he found it more stalker and pathetic that he memorized her features so well. But he wasn't complaining, he loved paying attention to her.

Jasper watched her as she went through the rest of the scrapbook. He diverted his eyes when she turned from the last page, knowing exactly which drawing that was. Why did he even put it there when it hurled him back to that bad memory? One of the reasons is because Elizabeth reminded him that it was both a happy and bad memory for him. His first kiss, his first kiss with Ari, the first time he confessed his love for her, the first time she confessed for him, so who wouldn't put the picture there.

He wasn't going to lie to her now or completely ignore her. He looked down at the picture and smiled, a bit sadly though. "After you left... I realized I made a huge mistake by not being with you... So I drew this picture for you, the memory still fresh in my mind. The next day, I went and I bought a bouquet of flowers, including my mother's, grandmother's, great grandmother's, and your favorite flowers. I placed this drawing in there because I do remember when you asked me and I said no to drawing you. But... I overheard Oliver ask you out, so I gave the flowers to Helena instead and this photo has been sitting on my desk ever since..."
Back to top Go down
Arianne De Chambord

Arianne De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: I don't mind spending everyday...(Tag: Ari)   I don't mind spending everyday...(Tag: Ari) - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 7:00 pm

Arianne listened quietly, though her eyes were on the drawing again, looking at the happy detail he had put into her eyes. She missed that girl -- the one who hadn't completely screwed her life over just yet. But, as he spoke of buying her flowers, she furrowed her brows, not recalling him giving her any flowers in that time. When he finally spoke up about Oliver, her eyes shot to him and her lips parted with a small gasp.

She instantly felt like the most stupid girl in the world. "You were... But..." She shook her head and found herself covering her mouth in disbelief, tears on the brims of her eyes. "Fuck," She whispered, closing her eyes. "I..." She swallowed the lump in her throat and put her golden hues back on him with a sad look. "I only said yes to Oliver because I saw you with Helena..." She said with a small whimper at the end. "I thought... I thought you... had gotten the flowers for her... I thought that... You'd figured out how crazy I was and taken the first shot out," She whispered, shaking her head and covering her face as she tried to hide how dense she felt for not having known better. "Jasper..." She whimpered and slid the book out of the way so she could lean on him and wrap her arms around his middle, hiding her head in the crook of her neck. "I'm so sorry... I should have known better."
Back to top Go down
Jasper Rider

Jasper Rider

PostSubject: Re: I don't mind spending everyday...(Tag: Ari)   I don't mind spending everyday...(Tag: Ari) - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 7:26 pm

Jasper look back up at Ari before shaking his head. He wrapped his arms around her neck loosely, his hand on the back of her head. "No, it isn't your fault. I shouldn't have rejected you the way I did. If I hadn't than we could have been together that morning." He explained, trying to make her feel better. He rubs her back slowly, trying to find something to lighten the mood. He grinned, thinking of something that his parents showed them each Christmas.

"Do you wanna see something, Arianne?" He asked her, untangling her arms from his middle and looking at her with happy eyes. Without an answer, he stood, helping her up also. He grabbed the blanket and her hand and led her out from the living room. They went down the hallway, past all of the rooms, and turned to another hallway. Their house was a two story, that much everyone knew. The garage laid at the bottom floor with the living room, his farther's study room, and his mother's 'mini' library room. On the second level, all their rooms occupied it including their 'game' room. However, no one outside their family knew that there was a third floor. It was small, only a room, but this floor could see Seattle's skyline.

Jasper led Arianne to the steps and told her to watch out for their steepness as he let her go first. Once they get to the top, he covers her eyes. He wraps the blanket around both of them before he opens the door, leading her out to the balcony. The roof covered the floor of the balcony from getting snow on it, so it didn't completely get their feet cold. He uncovered her eyes, revealing the skyline of Seattle, the snow on top of the trees and the buildings, and the rare aurora lights that they got around Christmas. "Merry Christmas Arianne." He whispered in her ear as he wrapped his arms around her.
Back to top Go down
Arianne De Chambord

Arianne De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: I don't mind spending everyday...(Tag: Ari)   I don't mind spending everyday...(Tag: Ari) - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 7:40 pm

Arianne tried to lighten up. She hated being down -- she'd been depressed for years, and she refused the help her mother claimed she needed. But, Jasper always made her happy. Now wasn't an exception -- she wouldn't let it be. She stood up with him and arched a brow at the blanket. He knew she hated being cold.

She furrowed her brows as he showed her a third floor. Had that always been there? Surely she would have noticed. She walked out and closed her eyes with a small smirk. It was cold outside, so she instantly shied near him. When she was allowed to see, she gasped, taking in the beauty. "Wow..." she whispered, leaning back against him with a smile on her lips now. "It's beautiful," she admitted, looking from the lights to him with amazement in her eyes. As she met his blue hues though, her heart melted. She turned in his arms to face him and smiled gently. "You're amazing, Jasper... I love you," she whispered softly, leaning in and kissing his lips gently.
Back to top Go down
Jasper Rider

Jasper Rider

PostSubject: Re: I don't mind spending everyday...(Tag: Ari)   I don't mind spending everyday...(Tag: Ari) - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 7:51 pm

Jasper smiled back at her. "Not as amazing as you are... I love you too, Arianne." He kissed her back with just as much gentleness. He places his forehead against hers lightly, after a few moments. He closed his eyes, just enjoying the moment with her, looking over the beautiful skyline of Seattle.He opens eyes eyes and chuckled, adjusting her Santa hat on her head. "You're just adorable..." He mumbles, chuckling and smiling, kissing her forehead lightly.
Back to top Go down
Arianne De Chambord

Arianne De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: I don't mind spending everyday...(Tag: Ari)   I don't mind spending everyday...(Tag: Ari) - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 8:10 pm

Arianne smiled a bit, then opened her eyes and noted his gaze on her hat. She giggled and pecked his nose, then pulled her hat off and slipped it onto his head. "Mm... Now you're the adorable one," she grinned cutely.

I don't mind spending everyday...(Tag: Ari) - Page 3 Tumblr_inline_mk8ghmq9xn1qz4rgp

"Are you hungry?" She asked after a moment. "I could go fix us something..." She offered, her hand aimlessly tracing a pattern on his chest. She smirked a bit as she glanced down to his bare chest. "You know... I'm glad you're not all muscular like the others. The fact I'm positive I could pin you is rather encouraging," She laughed playfully.
Back to top Go down
Jasper Rider

Jasper Rider

PostSubject: Re: I don't mind spending everyday...(Tag: Ari)   I don't mind spending everyday...(Tag: Ari) - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 8:19 pm

Jasper grins before nodding, "I was thinking of making your favorite food, but then it occurred to me that there's a reason why I leave the cooking up to my sisters..." He shrugs lightly before raising a brow at her comment. He rolls her eyes before kissing her lips, "Whatever makes you smile at night, my darling. You may be able to pin me, but... I'm still faster than you." He quickly takes the blanket from her and runs back inside, going back to the living room.
Back to top Go down
Arianne De Chambord

Arianne De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: I don't mind spending everyday...(Tag: Ari)   I don't mind spending everyday...(Tag: Ari) - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 8:32 pm

"Mum taught me to cook since my father is hopeless in the kitchen," Arianne laughed a bit. However, at his kiss, she smiled. And then his words. She narrowed her eyes playfully. "Jasper!?" She shrieked when she was left in the cold. "My ass is cold now!" She complained, quite loudly. The neighbors hated her as it was -- why not fuck with them while they were trying to sneak their kids presents inside?

She ran inside of the house, nearly toppling down the stairs in her hurry. In fact, she did miss the last step. Meg was never that agile, and neither was Ari. She could fight, just not stay on her feet. "Ow..." she pouted, rubbing her head from where she bumped it on the wall. "You hurted me," She whined like a small child with her pout becoming playful now. She wasn't really in any real pain. She'd fallen so many times down those stairs that it was nothing to her anymore.
Back to top Go down
Jasper Rider

Jasper Rider

PostSubject: Re: I don't mind spending everyday...(Tag: Ari)   I don't mind spending everyday...(Tag: Ari) - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 8:41 pm

Jasper stopped and raised his eyebrows at Ari, knowing that she wasn't completely hurt. He walks over to her, kissing the top of her head. He wrapped the blanket around her like a cocoon and lifted her up with ease. "I'm sowweh." He says, pouting also. He places her back down in the living room, next to all the presents.
Back to top Go down
Arianne De Chambord

Arianne De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: I don't mind spending everyday...(Tag: Ari)   I don't mind spending everyday...(Tag: Ari) - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 8:46 pm

Arianne grinned under her breath in success as he came back to her and wrapped her up. She giggled softly at his pout and leaned up, kissing his lips gently as he carried her. As she was sat back in the living room, she smiled fondly at the tree and the Christmas presents. "You know... We don't have Christmas at my house," She pointed out quietly. "Since... you know. Greek Gods and everything," She mumbled, rubbing her arm a bit. "Dad tries, but Mom's more pushy than she looks," She laughed gently. "The tree's are really pretty, though... And the lights and the wrapping paper, too," She sighed in envy.

She then looked to the scrap book and picked it back up, flipping through the pages. After a moment, she pursed her lips and looked over at him. "I want you to draw me again," She said softly. "But, not like these dolls you claim are me," she said with a little nod.
Back to top Go down
Jasper Rider

Jasper Rider

PostSubject: Re: I don't mind spending everyday...(Tag: Ari)   I don't mind spending everyday...(Tag: Ari) - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 8:56 pm

Jasper chuckles, looking up at the tree and back to Ari as she tells her side of Christmas. Jasper smiles lightly, "You should come to my house if you want Christmas then... That's why there's the huge tree, all the Christmas decorations, the lights. My parents, especially my mother, love Christmas. Rosie and my Mum dances around the Christmas decorating it, Elizabeth decorates the house with an elf outfit on, my Father dresses up like Santa willingly," Jasper shook his head at the thought, "I helped wrapping the presents, and Liam took pictures of everything. So, now, when they took the Christmas trip... It felt a bit lonely not having all of them screaming around." He shrugged a bit before looking at her smiling. "I'm glad you're here though."

Jasper raised his eyebrows at her request, he shakes his head. "Those are you Arianne... But your wish is my command."
Back to top Go down
Arianne De Chambord

Arianne De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: I don't mind spending everyday...(Tag: Ari)   I don't mind spending everyday...(Tag: Ari) - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 9:02 pm

Arianne laughed a bit at the idea of Flynn in a Santa costume. She figured that had something to do with Belle liking Christmas so much. She giggled slightly at the look he gave her. "Thank you, Genie," she hummed playfully before leaning over and kissing his lips. "But..." She trailed off and bit her lip as she sat back. "I don't want you to draw me how you normally draw me. I want you to draw me like those girls in the old paintings you showed me at the museum... The ones like..." She blushed slightly and then took the hem of her shirt, pulling it up over her head.

She sat in front of him bare once more and chewed on her bottom lip before smiling. "Like this," She mumbled, pulling her hair over one shoulder and tilting her head to the side a bit.
Back to top Go down
Jasper Rider

Jasper Rider

PostSubject: Re: I don't mind spending everyday...(Tag: Ari)   I don't mind spending everyday...(Tag: Ari) - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 11:21 pm

Jasper raises his eyebrows as she mentioned the girls at the art museum. Jasper clears his throat lightly, "You want an artist nude drawing of yourself?"Even though he asked, he already knew she was going to say yes. Jasper leans over and grabs the new sketch book and the artist box Ari gotten him. He leans over to her and kisses her on the lips, "Position yourself however you want, love."
Back to top Go down
Arianne De Chambord

Arianne De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: I don't mind spending everyday...(Tag: Ari)   I don't mind spending everyday...(Tag: Ari) - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 11:26 pm

Arianne smiled a bit, giddy that he actually agreed to do it. "Kay," She smiled, gently returning his kiss. She moved over to the couch and laid down on her back, though her head was turned towards him. Her legs stayed together, though one leg was bent a bit like a dancer would position it. She draped one arm over her head and the other she simply put her hand near her face. "How's this?" She asked quietly, her gaze tender.
Back to top Go down
Jasper Rider

Jasper Rider

PostSubject: Re: I don't mind spending everyday...(Tag: Ari)   I don't mind spending everyday...(Tag: Ari) - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 11:41 pm

Jasper winked at Arianne, "Perfect. Now stay still for a bit? I'm almost glad you're not Liam. I couldn't draw him standing still even if I tried." He moved a chair to position it perfectly before sitting down on it. He places the box on the armrest. He opens the sketch book to the first page and grabs the exact shade he wanted to outline Arianne. He started drawing Arianne, his artist concentrated mode on.
Back to top Go down
Arianne De Chambord

Arianne De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: I don't mind spending everyday...(Tag: Ari)   I don't mind spending everyday...(Tag: Ari) - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 11:50 pm

Arianne grinned slightly and arched a brow. "Well... I can't deny I'm a bit glad you're not drawing nude portraits of your brother," She mused, giggling a bit. As she laid still, she watched him -- how concentrated he got. Her gaze softened as her features did, watching him in the same concentrated manner he was drawing her.
Back to top Go down
Jasper Rider

Jasper Rider

PostSubject: Re: I don't mind spending everyday...(Tag: Ari)   I don't mind spending everyday...(Tag: Ari) - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 12:17 am

Jasper chuckled before shaking his head, still concentrated. "He's hard to take pictures with also, he won't stay still for two seconds. Good thing he wants to be a photographer." Jasper smiles a bit. The way he started his sketches is basic, especially full body. Full body was more challenging for him than detail face drawings. He'd usually start with the head first and work his way inwards. With full body, he worked more in the outline more than anything. The beauty of a full body drawing isn't the minor the minor details but on the more exactness he could get.

So, he started with her perfect body, the way her curves dipped and rose again. After getting the general outline of her body, he started on her head, which he found easy from all of his facial shots. "You're beautiful Arianne..." Jasper told her, smiling at her.
Back to top Go down
Arianne De Chambord

Arianne De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: I don't mind spending everyday...(Tag: Ari)   I don't mind spending everyday...(Tag: Ari) - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 12:28 am

Arianne giggled a bit and rolled her eyes. "Yeah, I know," She teased, then bit her lip slightly before relaxing again. "But, Jazz?" She murmured. "Can you... leave the marks on my arms out?" She asked quietly, her gaze sheepish. "They're the only thing no beautiful," She said, trying to be light.
Back to top Go down
Jasper Rider

Jasper Rider

PostSubject: Re: I don't mind spending everyday...(Tag: Ari)   I don't mind spending everyday...(Tag: Ari) - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 12:36 am

Jasper looked up at Ari and gently put down the book and utensil. He walked over to her and grabbed her wrists gently, kissing the scars with care and love. He looked back at her and kissed her lips as well, "Smile... and those scars will be a simple memory how your survived trough the hard times in your life..." Jasper gives Ari a gentle smile before returning her hands where they were and back to his seat. He continues drawing, now working on the more detailed parts.
Back to top Go down
Arianne De Chambord

Arianne De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: I don't mind spending everyday...(Tag: Ari)   I don't mind spending everyday...(Tag: Ari) - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 12:47 am

Arianne looked up to him as he came over to her and smiled sadly. She watched as he kissed her wrists, trying to keep her emotions under control. She'd always loved how tender and loving he was with her. She gently returned his kiss and put on the smile he asked for, though it was easy to do. "I'm only out of those hard times because of you," She mumbled, shrugging her shoulders a bit. She laid her hands back how they were and sighed, watching him now as he went back to drawing. She saw how he had started to draw the rest of her body and found herself blushing a bit at the gaze he had on her. "Enjoying yourself?" She asked coyly, smiling innocently.
Back to top Go down
Jasper Rider

Jasper Rider

PostSubject: Re: I don't mind spending everyday...(Tag: Ari)   I don't mind spending everyday...(Tag: Ari) - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 12:52 am

Jasper smirks a bit at her question, seeing her blush. "An artist must always stay professional, even drawing a beautfiul girl, both inside and out. But... in regards of your question, I am." Jasper tells her, winking at her. Once he got closer to finishing her outline, he bit down on his bottom lip. He usually did this whenever it came to the full on detail. He heard both of his sisters say that his face is literally glued onto the page whenever it came to details.
Back to top Go down
Arianne De Chambord

Arianne De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: I don't mind spending everyday...(Tag: Ari)   I don't mind spending everyday...(Tag: Ari) - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 12:58 am

Arianne giggled softly and bit down on her bottom lip. She loved it now that he was playful with her in her flirtatious advances. He'd usually just shy away and smile sweetly. Now he was winking at her? It had her heart in a flutter. She watched how he became entranced on the drawing. She wanted to see. She knew how Rose felt now when she became impatient. But, Ari was calm and simply smiled a bit, not minding her view of him there, drawing her while he sat shirtless and looking adorable.
Back to top Go down
Jasper Rider

Jasper Rider

PostSubject: Re: I don't mind spending everyday...(Tag: Ari)   I don't mind spending everyday...(Tag: Ari) - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 1:21 am

Jasper smiled a bit when the outline was done but he looked down at all of the colors. Why not try to color for once? "You can stop staying still now, but you can't see." Jasper said, before digging through the box, trying not to mess with the neatness. He grabbed the shades and colors he needed. He started filling in the picture with color, even going over the black that he lightly drew.
Back to top Go down
Arianne De Chambord

Arianne De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: I don't mind spending everyday...(Tag: Ari)   I don't mind spending everyday...(Tag: Ari) - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 1:28 am

Arianne smiled a bit and sat up, grabbing the blanket and wrap it around herself -- she was cold now. She curled up on the couch and leaned her head on the arm rest as she continued to watch him. "I've never seen you do color before," She commented quietly, trying to not distract him. She giggled a bit. "I'm going to go make food... Take your time," She mumbled, nodding. She pulled her shirt back on, and then walked into the kitchen with the blanket still around her.

She knew this dish was a little more difficult, but she had prepared it numerous times in under an hour. So, she found the ingredients for the lasagna and started to put it together, setting the oven. After about twenty minutes, she had the lasagna ready to be put into the oven. She found a loaf of Italian bread and started to slice a few slices and butter them before adding them with the oven. She sat up onto the and swung her legs aimlessly as she started to hum to herself.
Back to top Go down
Jasper Rider

Jasper Rider

PostSubject: Re: I don't mind spending everyday...(Tag: Ari)   I don't mind spending everyday...(Tag: Ari) - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 1:43 am

Jasper chuckles, "I like shading a lot better, all you need is one pencil and the light...." He smiles up at her for a Thank you before concentrating back on the drawing. He found coloring a lot more difficult than he imagine. Maybe it was because he had that perfectionist quality. He wanted to make it spot on and so, he hand moved swiftly, nothing out of a place. His father always asked whether Jasper wanted to be a doodler or an artist. According to Flynn, a doodler was someone drawing without a focus, goal, drive, passion and usually produced amateur drawings. An artist knew exactly what they wanted to do and how to get there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I don't mind spending everyday...(Tag: Ari)   I don't mind spending everyday...(Tag: Ari) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

I don't mind spending everyday...(Tag: Ari)
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Happily Ever After: Second Generation :: Seattle, Washington :: Residences :: Woodland Cottage (Rider)-
Jump to: