Happily Ever After: Second Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I don't mind spending everyday...(Tag: Ari)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Jasper Rider

Jasper Rider

I don't mind spending everyday...(Tag: Ari) Empty
PostSubject: I don't mind spending everyday...(Tag: Ari)   I don't mind spending everyday...(Tag: Ari) EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 7:19 am

Jasper laid across the carpet of the living room floor, the whole living room rearranged to Jasper's liking as his family went out on the Christmas adventure. His cellphone pressed to his ear as a soft voice talked through the speaker. "Really?... Wow... Well, I'm glad you're having fun..... Not completely alone... With a friend... Thanks, I will... Merry Christmas, Helena... I love you too..." He makes a faint smile before hanging up the phone, letting out a puff of air that he held in. Ever since the day Jasper talked to Helena about what she did to Arianne, it'd been silent between the both of them. Not solely on Jasper, but on Helena's part too. He knew she felt guilty about what she did to Arianne, but whether she felt guilty since he brought it up, jeopardizing their relationship or she didn't mean to have that happen to Arianne.

Either way, since the coming days of Christmas, it's been more than stressful for Jasper. The mid-terms, college applications, Helena, and not to mention the common depression whenever Oliver and Ari were around, together. Now he understood how Arianne felt about Helena and himself being together. But now, that Oliver, the great and mighty, came back into the picture, she was finally happy and for some reason that pained him more than the jerk offs that used her. The feeling made him feel disgusted inside.

Now without Helena, Oliver, His parents, or anyone else bothering them during Christmas break, they planned to spend the two days together. How he needed to act, like her best friend in the whole world without any feelings attached. In reality, he couldn't even imagine. Would he go back to the old him, perched on the wall in freshman year, yearning for Arianne to look his way? Or the high freshman who loved her without any barriers blocking him, showing his unprofond love for her? Or the depressed Senior, supposedly grown up, but only gives her the smile that would win him the Oscars for the best acting in the world?

He groans, flipping on his side and flicking the pen continuously and aimlessly as it rolled up and down the carpet.
Back to top Go down
Arianne De Chambord

Arianne De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: I don't mind spending everyday...(Tag: Ari)   I don't mind spending everyday...(Tag: Ari) EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 7:48 am

"You shouldn't be talking on the phone while you're driving, Oli..." Ari laughed gently as she walked in through the garage, a rare thing, considering how often she chose to come through a window. No one out there in the woods ever questioned her choice of window climbing, either. Maybe they had just gotten used to it. "Hang up! I swear, if you die, my new years kiss is going to suck," She teased, but then stopped near the entrance to the living room as she saw Jasper laying there. She gave him a quick smile, then turned and walked to the kitchen. "I'm serious! Hang up," She laughed quietly. "I've gotta go... I'm at Jasper's. You know I didn't trip and die on the way here," She sighed over dramatically. "I love you too. Bye," She smiled a bit and cut off the call.

Things had been better with Oliver around again. She didn't have to sit awkwardly at lunch while Helena draped herself all over Jasper. But, then again, she could tell Jasper had spoken to Helena. And, honestly, it looked like Helena only cared about what he had said because it put a road block in their relationship. She didn't care what she had done to Ari's mental health. Never had.

As she walked back to the living room, she leaned in the doorway and gave him a genuine smile. She had her own smile for Jasper, just like he did for her. She couldn't help it. It was just a smile that felt out of place if she gave it to anyone else. "Hey there, weirdo," She said playfully, walking over and casually rolling over the back of the sofa to plop onto the cushions, her legs still over the back of the sofa and crossed delicately as she looked at him upside down. "So. What fantastic Christmas-esque things have you planned for me?" She asked, arching a brow at him and smiling crookedly.
Back to top Go down
Jasper Rider

Jasper Rider

PostSubject: Re: I don't mind spending everyday...(Tag: Ari)   I don't mind spending everyday...(Tag: Ari) EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 8:10 am

As he heard a voice come from the garage, he instantly knew it was Ari's. He lifted his head, giving her a smile before plopping it back down, another huff of breath escaping from his lips. Question already answered. He rolled back on his back, crossing his arms across his stomach as he saw her roll onto the couch, placing a pillow right under her to make sure she doesn't hurt herself. "Fantastic?" Jasper repeats, raising his brow to her, his signature smile revealing. "Haven't you heard? I'm completely boring."

Jasper turns his head towards her, "First thing, guessing game. If you were me trying to entertain you, what would you do, as me? How well do you know me, Ari?" He last comment had a daring sound to it, challenging her.
Back to top Go down
Arianne De Chambord

Arianne De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: I don't mind spending everyday...(Tag: Ari)   I don't mind spending everyday...(Tag: Ari) EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 8:20 am

Ari couldn't help but grin at his tone and that smile on his lip, and the way he protected her head from getting another concussion. She laughed gently and arched a brow at him as she heard his daring tone. "Jazzy, I know you better than you know yourself," She pointed out. She hummed quietly as she thought up what he wanted her to say.

"Hmm... You might try and cook something, because the Gods and I both know you burn food on low heat without trying, and it amuses the hell out of me because of the adorable look you get on your face when you try and serve it as a meal..." She smiled slightly. "Or, you might try and play board games with me like we used to when we were little, because you always win and it makes me smile to see you proud of yourself... Or you might go outside and try to climb the trees with me, though I always end up having to help you back down," She laughed gently. "You might even try to watch a movie with me, because you know I get cold easily and always curl up with you and sob like a baby whenever a movie gets emotional," She smirked. "You might even ask me to dance with you, because you've never been very good at dancing, but I don't mind, even when you step on my toes, because I love it when you step out of your comfort zone, even if its just with me..." she looked over at him and smiled softly. "What I would love most is if we could just... relax. You've been so tense lately... Don't think I haven't noticed -- I always notice. I'm just glad you're not giving me that bullshit smile you've been giving me recently," she sighed, looking away now. "I'd love to just drink, listen to some decent music and lay by the fire. I'm really not that hard to entertain," She pointed out.
Back to top Go down
Jasper Rider

Jasper Rider

PostSubject: Re: I don't mind spending everyday...(Tag: Ari)   I don't mind spending everyday...(Tag: Ari) EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 9:18 am

Jasper listened to her, his expressions reading each of her item on the list, even at the end. Jasper smiles, not responding to any of ideas. He stands up, walking over the drawers and opening them, pulling out a fluffy blanket. He walks back over and drapes it over Ari, plopping down on the couch himself. He grabs the remote to the room to where it dim down more rather than it being overly bright, turns the T.V on, and turned on the fire place underneath the television. The Television flashed the DVD screen of One Day.

"Hmm... 3 out of 8 guesses already. Maybe you do know me." Jasper says with a grin before he shrugged lightly, handing her over the remote whenever she wanted to press play, "The stress of being a Senior in High School is getting to me already, I guess..."
Back to top Go down
Arianne De Chambord

Arianne De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: I don't mind spending everyday...(Tag: Ari)   I don't mind spending everyday...(Tag: Ari) EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 9:27 am

Ari watched him as he got up and turned on the fireplace and got the blanket. She giggled softly as he plopped onto the couch, making her bounce a bit. She sat up, resting her legs on his lap as she moved to rest her head on the arm of the sofa. She gasped as she saw One Day on the screen and smiled brightly after. He knew her favorite movie. She turned her bright brown eyes towards him and smirked.

His mention of high school being his only stress made her want to roll her eyes. But, she restrained and simply nodded. "I guess," Was all she said before she hit play on the remote and set it down. It didn't take long for her legs to become impatient as the movie progressed. She always moved around if she was getting herself emotionally involved in a movie. She would curl her toes and dig her heels into the cushions, then cover her mouth and giggle like a school girl at any sweet and romantic parts. She couldn't help it.

After a while, though, she did sit up and lean onto his side. She rested her head onto his shoulder. She didn't care how dangerous this territory was for the both of them. She had seen this movie with a him a hundred times, and she always liked being close to him. Maybe it was because Emma and Dexter were best friends, too, who did nothing to move towards a relationship except go with other people. She could relate. It was an unspoken reason for her liking the movie, but she was almost positive Jasper knew. And still, nothing. She took his hand without thinking about it as she watched Emma and Dexter attend a wedding of a friend of theirs, though both Em and Dex sat on opposite sides of the room while Em watched him with his blonde fiance cling to his side.
Back to top Go down
Jasper Rider

Jasper Rider

PostSubject: Re: I don't mind spending everyday...(Tag: Ari)   I don't mind spending everyday...(Tag: Ari) EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 9:54 am

Jasper smiles as he saw her excited, happy expression. His smile continued as he could feel the impatient in her feet and hearing the giggles from her voice. It made him effortlessly happy, being a reason that made Arianne happy. He loved watching movies with her, almost memorizing the way she moved that went along the movie.

As she leaned against him, his head naturally rested against hers. A position his heart, mind, and body felt comfortable in, especially during this movie. Watching this movie, usually got his normal thoughts reeling in. Jasper loved Helena and he knew this, but his mind never stopped thinking of the day in the Freshman year. It annoyed him more than anything how much that day abnormally pops up in his mind. It didn't annoy him all the possibilities his mind thought up, the memories, or even afterwards. What annoyed him the most of how much, every time he thought about it, his heart quenched in regret. How he should of told Ari how much he wanted her, needed her in his life, no matter who else came into his heart. If he told her, would she have ever said yes to Oliver? Would he have ever started dating Helena? Have this awful feeling in his stomach whenever they were this close, watching a movie? How he wanted to wrap is arms around Ari, let her know in sweet kissed how much he loved her and wouldn't leave her even if he life depended on it?

However, as he thought of the guy that had the only right to do that, how lucky he is, it put a damper and a tense mood in Jasper. But, as Ari requested, he continued to let his body still be relax. He did lift his head up away from Ari, leaning it against the back of the couch instead.
Back to top Go down
Arianne De Chambord

Arianne De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: I don't mind spending everyday...(Tag: Ari)   I don't mind spending everyday...(Tag: Ari) EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 10:07 am

Ari would squeeze Jasper's hand every now and then when something happened romantic between Dexter and Emma in the movie. Of course, her actions towards Jasper while watching the movie were routine now. It wasn't something she even had to think about. Like breathing. However, that illusion of a routine cracked when she felt him lift his head off the top of hers. Her breathing even hitched in her throat like her mind momentarily forgot how to make her lungs function. And, sadly, she knew exactly why he had done it. As she watched blonde on the screen, her mind only spotlighted itself onto Helena. She knew that girl wasn't the only difference. Jasper hadn't ever asked her out. Not once. He said he loved her and wanted all of those good things for, but then stepped down. She didn't want to be with someone who just side step and put her before himself. Of course, a part of her did want that, but she wouldn't admit it. It was too cliche and obvious.

She let go of his hand in the same moment his head moved away. In fact, she even moved away from him, like it would help that sting she felt. The one that always came when he backed down. It didn't help, either. So, she got up, and walked to the kitchen. She took in a shaky breath and shook her head, pushing herself to think about Oliver. That usually helped. When it didn't, she ran her hands back through her hair. Oliver was so forward. So set on what he wanted and how to get there. He'd never sat back and watched things go by like Jasper did. And, Ari did like that about him. He'd gotten better now that had gone through training, and she was happy for him. Her father loved him and so did her mother. Rose and Paris tried to like him, but neither truly fully did.

Ari went back into the living room after a few minutes and stood by the doorway as she watched the next few scenes. Dex and Emma finally smarted up to realize they were supposed to be together after years of playing it off. They had everything, except a baby that Em wanted dearly. But, Dex made her feel better anyway. And, when everything was perfect, Em forgot to look before crossing a street and Dex lost all of the time he had wasted by not being with her. Ari cut the movie off without the bittersweet ending. She went and sat on the floor in front of the fire, her legs crossed in front of her. After a few long moments, she finally spoke up.

"Jasper... You love me, right?" She spoke quietly, but her voice was obviously shaking a bit.
Back to top Go down
Jasper Rider

Jasper Rider

PostSubject: Re: I don't mind spending everyday...(Tag: Ari)   I don't mind spending everyday...(Tag: Ari) EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 11:19 pm

Jasper stared out of the window, seeing the blanket of white covering the forest. It usually add peace to his mind but not this time. He made Ari upset by his actions and he absolutely knew the next question that came from Ari's mouth. He could have lied, easily, telling her that he didn't anymore. Maybe it would help make the awful pit of his stomach feel better but he knew that was a lie. Even if he wanted to, he knew himself and he knew Ari. It would only make things worse.

However, him telling her that of course he loved her despite being with Helena or her being with Oliver, it would make the Christmas painful. So, how would he answer this question?

"...I do, Arianne." He finally says, after what seemed like forever.
Back to top Go down
Arianne De Chambord

Arianne De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: I don't mind spending everyday...(Tag: Ari)   I don't mind spending everyday...(Tag: Ari) EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 12:53 am

Arianne poked at the fire with the metal rod, her eyes lost in the flames for a long while. "Then..." She started to speak up, her bottom lip trembling as she sat there, her knees at her chest and her free arm holding her legs close. "Why... do you let me hurt myself?" She asked, her voice quiet and calm, despite her trembling frame. "You know... how badly these guys treat me... and yet, when Oliver came along, you give me that fake smile that makes me want to cry.... I can't make you happy and..." She closed her eyes.

"You say you love me... and yet, you're with Helena... I just... I don't get it," She admitted, shrugging her shoulders. "You've never stepped up. It just... pisses me off, to be honest with you," She scoffed, shoving one of the logs over with the pointer she was messing with. The fire snapped and cracked and hissed at her, sending a few flickers of flames out. One that even touched her skin, but she didn't respond to it. She simply pulled her bracelets to cover more of her wrists then what were already covered.
Back to top Go down
Jasper Rider

Jasper Rider

PostSubject: Re: I don't mind spending everyday...(Tag: Ari)   I don't mind spending everyday...(Tag: Ari) EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 2:45 am

Jasper grabbed Ari's hand a moment after she covered her wrist. He sat down next to her, gently removing all of her bracelets and his fingertips brushing against the scars across her wrist. "It's because... I can't ever make you happy. I'm... not this amazing guy as you think I am. I've hurt you... pained you... the reason why you cry..." He whispers, letting go of Ari's hand gently.

"I'm with Helena because... it just happened to be that way... and Oliver... No matter how much it pains me, but I know that Oliver will make you much happier than I ever will."
Back to top Go down
Arianne De Chambord

Arianne De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: I don't mind spending everyday...(Tag: Ari)   I don't mind spending everyday...(Tag: Ari) EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 2:55 am

Ari looked towards her wrist as he uncovered it and frowned a bit. She didn't want him to see that. No one had before. But, she didn't take her hand away from him. She simply swallowed the lump in her throat and listened to him silently. She shook her head after he was done. "Jasper... I cry because I'm not with you," She said quietly. "I want to be, but... You've never given me the chance," She mumbled, looking over at him with pale brown eyes. She didn't cry. That wasn't who she was. She didn't let anyone see her cry, at least. So, she blocked out the pain and ended up drained like her eyes were. "Oliver doesn't keep me happy. He keeps me distracted," She muttered, going back to poking at the fire, despite the flames daring to burn her arm.
Back to top Go down
Jasper Rider

Jasper Rider

PostSubject: Re: I don't mind spending everyday...(Tag: Ari)   I don't mind spending everyday...(Tag: Ari) EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 4:54 am

Jasper looked into the fire before placing his palm on his face. When did things become so painful between them? He knew the exact answer to that question. The day that he turned her down, he doomed all of their chances together to be happy. Sure, during the three years as 'friends' the happiness was there but never genuine.

Jasper knew how much it pained her that he was with Helena, he could tell that but the simple air. He never knew if Arianne knew how much pain he felt, how much he actually thought about her whenever he was with Helena. In truth, when he was making love to Helena, the moment he lost his virginity, apart of him wished that it was Arianne and not Helena. He'd shut the thought out of his mind, always saying that he loved Helena and everything, trying to deny it himself.

However, through all of this finding the truth in his lies, why couldn't he tell this to Ari? Why didn't he tell her how he felt the day afterwards? Why? Because, Jasper knew he was a coward, always afraid of what Arianne would think of him truly. How pathetic he was, how useless yet... Arianne still put him on this platform, this platform that she said she couldn't reach. Helena also did this, which confused him the most.

"Than... Why not forget... about me? Why do you constantly put yourself in pain... in loving someone... who does nothing but push you away... When you have someone... who takes care of you, loves you way more than I could ever..."
Back to top Go down
Arianne De Chambord

Arianne De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: I don't mind spending everyday...(Tag: Ari)   I don't mind spending everyday...(Tag: Ari) EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 5:04 am

Arianne looked over at him, her eyes watching the pain that crossed his expression. A bit of warmth managed to touch her eyes. She didn't want to see him in pain. That was the worst pain on herself. At his words, she scoffed, and turned her dark hues away for a moment before returning back to him.

"Jasper... You are the only person I can truly talk to. You don't judge me and you don't tease me... You feel pain for me when others just laugh it off... You don't disrespect me or treat me like I'm less than nothing... You think I'm worth something, when I'm so used to being nothing at all to anyone... I've been hopelessly in love with you since I was six years old," She admitted. "Rose told me to forget it, but I refused... And, as we got older, I tried so hard to get you to notice me. And then Helena got to me and I lost sight of everything..." She frowned and bit on her bottom lip slightly.

"I spoke up three years ago, and I tried to show you my love again in the only way I know how to anymore. I don't remember how to be happy, Jasper... But, you make me feel like I could be. No one else can do that," she whispered, her breathing hitching up as her tears threatened to expose themselves. "You have an effect on me that I despise, and love, all at the same time... I've never cried in front of anyone. And yet," she gestured to the tear that slid down her cheek and smiled sheepishly towards her hands as she took one of his hands. "If you think I could forget about you, Jasper Rider... Then, honestly, maybe Oliver's not the only one who should have been held back three times," She said with a small laugh.

She looked to the fire, then down to her wrist. She didn't want to feel this way. She wanted that happiness back. She looked towards him and searched his eyes for a moment. Then, she placed her free hand on his cheek and leaned over, kissing his lips tenderly. It was a soft and slow kiss. They hadn't kiss in three years, and yet, that spark was still there. She could feel it deeper in her heart than she expected to. "Push me away all you want, Jasper. I'm not going anywhere... I'm more stubborn than my mother," she whispered against his lips with a small, sad smile, tears still on her cheeks.
Back to top Go down
Jasper Rider

Jasper Rider

PostSubject: Re: I don't mind spending everyday...(Tag: Ari)   I don't mind spending everyday...(Tag: Ari) EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 3:06 pm

As Arianne talked, he slowly looked from the fire to her. Everything that she said, one by one, only felt natural with him. He didn't feel like he needed to remind himself everyday not to tease or make fun of Ari, he just wanted her to be happy. And when was the last time he felt genuinely happy? He laugh inwardly, whenever Arianne gave him her signature smile, that real smile that he loved seeing each time.

He looked at Ari as she grabbed his hand and the sad but happy smile graced on his lips, his expression. He looked down at her wrist the same time and even though he looked back up to Ari, he was only thinking of if he could heal all of the scars on her wrist, all the scars on her heart, he would do everything. Before all other thoughts could invade such a happy thought, he felt Ari's lips against his own. In that moment, where their breaths interlinked with each other, their body so presently close together, and her eyes, looking deep into his blue eyes, he wanted to forget. He wanted to forget Helena, forget Oliver, forget the past three years he wasted on merely dreaming but never doing, forgetting every mistake and heartbreak they each felt, and most of all, remembering all the love he felt for Ari when he didn't make everything complicated, the helpless love he felt for her since Freshman Year.

During the years, he learnt to talk to her the way he would never imagine, laugh with her the way that he wished he heard her laugh everyday, and he learned to be comfortable with Arianne, she accepted him for everything that he was just as the way he always had about her. He wasn't that freshman kid anymore, perched up on the wall just dreaming of speaking more than 20 words to Arianne De Chamborde. He didn't need to get high to know what he wanted and how he expressed it. He knew what he wanted, from day one, even with someone else, Arianne always came first in his mind.

His hand traveled up to Arianne's cheek as his fingertips brushed away the tears away from her ever soft skin. "Then maybe it's time I stop pushing and be with the person I want to be with..." He whispers before he closed the gap between their lips, his hand travelling to each of cheeks.
Back to top Go down
Arianne De Chambord

Arianne De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: I don't mind spending everyday...(Tag: Ari)   I don't mind spending everyday...(Tag: Ari) EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 3:26 pm

Ari leaned into his touch as she felt how he gently brushed away her tears. If she was to be crying in front of anyone, she was glad it was Jasper. She didn't feel weak or judged; just loved. And, for her, that feeling was worth everything. His words were what sparked her heart to stutter in her chest. He wanted to be with her? After three years, she'd given up that hope. And yet, hearing him say it made it feel like that hope had never died out. Her tears didn't stop, but at least now they were happy tears.

She leaned into the kiss, her lips moving in perfect sync with his, not missing a single beat. She loved this boy more than anyone or anything. She could say she loved Oliver, but she would be lying. It wasn't the same kind of love. It was the sort of love that came when someone cared about you and you were thankful for that. But, with Jasper, it was the kind of love that made her want to be with him and just him. She didn't want to see him with anyone else, even if that was selfish. She could be selfish for once, couldn't she?

Her frame turned towards him then, making it easier for her to rest her hands on the sides of his neck, tugging him into the kiss. She didn't want space between them. Too much space had been there for the last few years. She wanted him as close as possible. In the heat beside the fire, she was getting far too warm. So, she moved her hands away to let herself slide out of her jacket, leaving her in a long sleeved v-neck. Even with it being warm, she still pulled herself closer to him, moving to straddle his lap, her hands holding his neck again as she kissed him.
Back to top Go down
Jasper Rider

Jasper Rider

PostSubject: Re: I don't mind spending everyday...(Tag: Ari)   I don't mind spending everyday...(Tag: Ari) EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 6:37 pm

Jasper wrapped his arms around Ari's waist, pulling her closer to him. As she straddled his lap, he took the time to kiss her cheeks, the tears salty sweet taste across his lips, and he kissed her neck. Last time, three years ago, he stepped down from anything going any farther, in fear or Ari rejecting him later. For the past three years, he's been regretting that mistake, always wishing that he could make it up somehow to Arianne.

This time, he didn't push away, nor did he wanted to or try to. He was giving his whole self to Arianne, heart, body, and mind. As their bodies molded together perfectly, his kisses were gentle, his touch loving.
Back to top Go down
Arianne De Chambord

Arianne De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: I don't mind spending everyday...(Tag: Ari)   I don't mind spending everyday...(Tag: Ari) EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 6:53 pm

Ari smiled a bit as his lips moved against her cheeks and then along her neck. His lips were softer than she was used to, and she was not complaining. His were the only lips she wanted to remember on her skin. Her heart was beating faster than she expected it to, and yet, she felt calm in his arms. She tangled one hand into his hair as the other palm rested on his chest, over his heart.

The way their lips moved together was gentle and sweet and loving -- far different from the fast, rougher pace she had, unfortunately, grown accustomed to. That had always been forced. This was natural. As easy as breathing. She leaned over him, gently guiding him to lay back, though she did not break their kiss. Her shoulder length hair fell gently in waves around her face as she hovered over him. Her hands went down to the hem of his shirt and gently slid underneath the fabric, her warm fingertips brushing against his abdomen. She smiled a bit into the kiss, for once glad that there wasn't an obviously defined abdomen under her touch. She knew Jasper had muscles, just not as obnoxiously blatant as the other guys she had been with. She liked it. She slid the shirt up as her hands swept up his chest, pushing the fabric with them. She broke the kiss in order to guide the shirt off of him and toss it onto a chair somewhere in the room.

She rested her hands on the carpet on both sides of his head as she hovered over him, her brown eyes warm as she gazed down at him. She then sat back onto her knees, still straddling his hips. She took hold of the hem of her own shirt and guided it up over her head, tossing it to the side and leaving her in a simple black lace bra. She gently tugged him up to sit with her, like they had been only moments before. With his hands on her waist, she guided his hands up to the back of her bra and left them there, her hands resting on his waist as she gently kissed his neck and shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Jasper Rider

Jasper Rider

PostSubject: Re: I don't mind spending everyday...(Tag: Ari)   I don't mind spending everyday...(Tag: Ari) EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 8:53 pm

As Arianne placed her hand on his chest, something that he knew she loved feeling, his heart beat at a faster pace as usual. Unlike his freshman year, where his heart nearly exploded each time he saw her turn his way, his heart beat at a normal fast pace, nervous but excited. When she laid him back, his hands moved to her face, his fingers brushing back her soft curls.

He nearly felt goosebumps as her fingers swept against his bare skin, a feeling he never felt until now. He helped her take off his shirt and watched as she took off her shirt, revealing her beautiful body. He sat up, his eyes looking into her warm brown eyes. He leaned into her kisses, her soft lips enjoyable against his skin. However, as his fingers felt the clasps of her bra, and much fumbling later, he simply slipper her straps from her soft shoulders. He gently moved her so that he could pull her bra overhead, throwing it somewhere near them.
Back to top Go down
Arianne De Chambord

Arianne De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: I don't mind spending everyday...(Tag: Ari)   I don't mind spending everyday...(Tag: Ari) EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 9:05 pm

Ari tried to hold her giggling back as she felt him fumbling with her bra clasps. But, even she couldn't help but laugh, though her laugh was not mean. It was simply amused. She raised her arms to help get the bra off, then bit her lip a bit as she sat there, exposed halfway to him. She was used to being looked at, sure, but not by someone who actually cared about her...

She gently brushed one of her hands through his hair and smiled shyly towards him. She leaned over and kissed his lips softly before brushing her lips along his jaw and down to his neck once more, her tongue gently caressing his skin every now and then. She was almost shy as she found his hands and brought them up to her chest. She wanted to make sure he knew he had full rein to touch her. He was always so respectful and shy, she knew it sometimes helped to give him a little push.
Back to top Go down
Jasper Rider

Jasper Rider

PostSubject: Re: I don't mind spending everyday...(Tag: Ari)   I don't mind spending everyday...(Tag: Ari) EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 7:13 pm

Jasper smiles at her giggling, not at all defensive, she was happy and that's all he could ask for. He smiled loving at her, brushing a strand of her hair behind her ear. He place his hands on her exposed upper waist, her skin silky to the touch of his hand. Other than her skin under his palms, as she kissed and felt her tongue swipe against the skin of his neck, the goosebumps he experienced rising, it felt far from annoying but more addictive, pleasurable makin' his needs for her to thirst more.

However, as he felt his hands moved from her waist and onto her breast, he felt heat rise to his face. He didn't move his hands at all at first but they slowly started to caress, with tenderness, kindness. He kissed her cheeks, his face still abnormally heated.
Back to top Go down
Arianne De Chambord

Arianne De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: I don't mind spending everyday...(Tag: Ari)   I don't mind spending everyday...(Tag: Ari) EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 7:41 pm

Arianne nuzzled her nose to the nape of his neck, a part of her worried that moving his hands might have been too much, considering he wasn't moving. But, when his hands did start to caress her soft skin, she closed her eyes and let out a small, shaky breath against his neck. She smiled when his lips brushed against her cheeks. Her forehead pressed to his lightly, her lips parted just slightly as her mind reeled around the feeling of his hands on her chest.

After a moment, she pressed a kiss to his lips, slow and deep in passion. Her hands traveled along his chest and abdomen before moving up her own thighs to the button and zipper on her jeans. She had both undone quickly. As she lifted herself, she kept their lips connected, a playful smile daring to break the kiss. She slid out of her jeans and tossed them onto the couch before resettling on his lap.

She broke the kiss and smiled a bit breathlessly. She leaned over and pressed a few kisses to his collarbone, her hands meandering down to his belt. She unfastened it and tugged it through the loops before setting it aside. As her lips kissed worked his shoulder, her hands worked on getting his pants unfastened. She brushed her lips up to his ear. "I love you," She whispered, a smile to her voice. She crawled off him long enough to help pull his pants from his frame. Then, moved back up to straddle his lap once more, her hands holding the sides of his neck as she kissed his lips deeper than before, if possible.

She wanted to be with him, in every way possible. She'd known that since the start of everything. And now, here she was in front of the fireplace in his arms, steadily moving towards making love. Her skin was alight like they were in the fire themselves, but it was a good burning. It was passion, and lust, all coming through her veins and into the kiss. Her hips moved down against his lap absently, grinding them together and producing a gasp and groan of pleasure from her lips.
Back to top Go down
Jasper Rider

Jasper Rider

PostSubject: Re: I don't mind spending everyday...(Tag: Ari)   I don't mind spending everyday...(Tag: Ari) EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 6:51 pm

A groan rumbles through his chest, escaping from his lips. His hands resided first placed themselves around her waist and slowly made their way down to her exposed silky legs. He felt the ever growing throbbing between his legs which mean he wanted her, every part, good, bad, physically, mentally, everything. In result, he placed his hands at her lower back and swiftly made Arianne on her back, without breaking the kiss.

He kissed her fervently, love and passion both in the mix, going from her lips and trailing his hot kisses down her body. His tongue swiped and he nipped certain parts of her body, such as her neck and her breasts. As he travel to her belly, he kisses as his fingers travel to her hips, tugging down the fabric that covered her womanhood.
Back to top Go down
Arianne De Chambord

Arianne De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: I don't mind spending everyday...(Tag: Ari)   I don't mind spending everyday...(Tag: Ari) EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 7:09 pm

With her back now pressed against the floor, Arianne caressed the skin and hair on the back of his neck, her lips moving feverishly with his kiss. Her heart was racing, but in the best way possible -- the way that made you feel warm and energized; almost like an adrenaline rush. She opened her eyes as his lips began to move along her skin, only causing the wildfire in her veins to spread further.

Each time his tongue or teeth came into contact with her increasingly sensitive skin, a quiet gasp would slip her lips, interlaced with a soft moan of pleasure. She couldn't deny she was surprised that he was being so assertive. He'd always sat in the shadows, and yet, now he had her on her back, her entire being aching for his touch. When his mouth would go to her breasts, a bit stronger moan would occur. She propped herself up on her elbows enough so that she could watch him as his lips continued down her abdomen. Her breathing hitched slightly in her throat as his fingers tugged at her panties. In the position he was in... She gave a small, slightly dazed smile as she lifted her hips up to allow him to remove the fabric.

However, unlike the other times she'd ever been in this position, she closed her legs when the fabric was gone -- a small blush even appeared on her cheeks. She felt like it was her first time all over again -- or at least, how she'd always imagined her first time would be. Shy and blushing and passionate, clumsy and sweet and perfect. And, for once in so many years, that fantasy was hovering over her, and he was not a figment of her imagination, but the beautiful blue eyed boy she'd always dreamed about having a moment like this with.
Back to top Go down
Jasper Rider

Jasper Rider

PostSubject: Re: I don't mind spending everyday...(Tag: Ari)   I don't mind spending everyday...(Tag: Ari) EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 7:53 pm

Jasper looked up at Ari and smiled at her before he started kissing her leg, a softness being present instead of complete desire. He made his way slowly to her lips, his hands and lips caressing every part of her body. And as he kissed her lips softly, he didn't want the raw passion to be there but instead, the special place she held in his heart. He wanted to make her feel that she deserved to feel like a Princess, that she deserved to be loved with such kindness and consideration. He needed her to realize how much of a precious flower she was to him.

"I love you, Arianne." He whispered in her ear and kissed the nape of neck, making his trail back down. He knew that other guy's lips placed their 'territory' on Arianne, leaving a lasting, disgusting feel to her skin, but Jasper wanted his to be the kisses that reminded her of his love, give a smile to her face whenever she thought about them and feel happy. His movements reflected of one that would treat a flower's ever so sensitive petals, giving them tender love and care unlike so many other guys that just crumpled and torn.

Most of all, he wanted her to trust him. Not like the way she did now. He wanted her body, her heart, her mind, her soul to trust him with every fiber of her being. Knowing that whatever was bothering her, whatever she wanted to say, whatever she wanted to do, she could let him know openly, not afraid to be hurt, to be sad, or to be judge. Jasper wanted to be Arianne's everything.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I don't mind spending everyday...(Tag: Ari)   I don't mind spending everyday...(Tag: Ari) Empty

Back to top Go down

I don't mind spending everyday...(Tag: Ari)
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Happily Ever After: Second Generation :: Seattle, Washington :: Residences :: Woodland Cottage (Rider)-
Jump to: