Happily Ever After: Second Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I don't mind spending everyday...(Tag: Ari)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Arianne De Chambord

Arianne De Chambord

I don't mind spending everyday...(Tag: Ari) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I don't mind spending everyday...(Tag: Ari)   I don't mind spending everyday...(Tag: Ari) - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 8:57 pm

Arianne chewed on her bottom lip, watching the way his lips caressed her leg. His hands and lips on her skin were soft and tender, like he was afraid he would break her. But, it was the kiss on her lips that caught her attention. She could tell he was stepping down from the passion, and she didn't mind for once. She wanted to feel that love -- something she had craved to be able to feel for years. She could feel his intentions crawl up her skin wherever his lips went. When those emotions truly reached her heart and crept past the defenses she had worked so hard to build, she felt her heart practically stop in her chest, right along side his words. "I love you, too," She whispered in a breath that she hadn't even realized she'd been holding.

When his lips trailed back down, she memorized the path he took, memorizing the feeling his lips placed on her skin. She sat up then, guiding his chin up to allow her to kiss his lips gently, her own love being conveyed now. She needed him to realize how badly it had hurt when it had been Oliver to ask her out that Monday morning instead of him. But, then the question could be raised as to why she had said yes to Oliver. It was because when she stood there with Oliver professing his love, she saw Jasper giving Helena a bouquet of roses. To make it worse, the bouquet had contained her favorite type of rose. That was the reason in her mind when she said yes to every other guy who asked her out while Jasper sat in the background. She knew her kiss was sad and longing, but she couldn't help it. That was the reason for the kiss slowly starting to turn to the new emotions he was bringing about in her -- hope and actual love and the need to be with him.

She sat in front of him on her knees, her lips connected with his. Her hands rested on his waist before sliding to his hips and then down even still to caress the bulge in his boxers. She rubbed her hand along the outline of his erection and smiled slightly into the kiss. She tugged the hem of his boxers down slowly to uncover his member, though her lips never strayed from his. She only pulled the boxers down to his mid-thigh. Her hands caressed his thighs before one hand slid up and brushed over his arousal. She kissed his jaw and along his neck as her slender fingers wrapped around him, slowly stroking his length. She leaned back to look at him, her gaze loving instead of lustful -- visibly assuring him she wanted to do this instead of feeling like she had to.

Gently guiding him to lay down, she kissed his lips once gently and then kissed down his throat and chest. She brushed her hair out of her eyes as her lips trailed across his hips. Her hand stopped its stroking motion, only to hold his member so she could kiss up the length tenderly. When she reached the tip, she looked up at him from under her lashes. Her tongue caressed the tip, and in a simple motion, his member was sheathed within her soft lips. She moaned softly around him as she started to bob her head along him.
Back to top Go down
Jasper Rider

Jasper Rider

PostSubject: Re: I don't mind spending everyday...(Tag: Ari)   I don't mind spending everyday...(Tag: Ari) - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 12:31 am

Jasper groaned into the kiss as her felt Ari's touch against his erection. A shaky breath followed afterwards as he looked into her wanting eyes. Once he laid down, he watched her soft lips trail against his body. A small whimper came from his throat when she stopped but soon replaced with a shaky groan as kisses were felt from his throbbing member. "Ugh... Arianne..." He groans out.
Back to top Go down
Arianne De Chambord

Arianne De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: I don't mind spending everyday...(Tag: Ari)   I don't mind spending everyday...(Tag: Ari) - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 12:41 am

Arianne shivered as he called out her name in such a pleasured tone. Seeing the way he reacted to something most guys just expected out of her... No. She was tired of thinking of those other guys. It was just Jasper. She closed her eyes and focused on what her mouth was doing. Her tongue caressed the hardened member within her mouth as she bobbed her head along his length. Her free hand massaged the balls at the base of his member. She liked hearing how he moaned for her -- called out her name. Sure, it was a bit childish of her, but when she heard him groaning for her attention, she could almost convince herself he'd never made the same sounds for Helena. That simple thought spiked her adrenaline back into her veins, causing her to start to move faster, working more passionately to produce any kind of pleasure she could for him.
Back to top Go down
Jasper Rider

Jasper Rider

PostSubject: Re: I don't mind spending everyday...(Tag: Ari)   I don't mind spending everyday...(Tag: Ari) - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 4:46 am

Jasper groans heavily, shivers and new pleasure pulsing his veins as much as they could. His head lulled back as she started moving faster, passionately. His hips bucked slowly, careful not to hurt Arianne as he inhaled a sharp breath. He felt close already, unable to contain the lust he felt.
Back to top Go down
Arianne De Chambord

Arianne De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: I don't mind spending everyday...(Tag: Ari)   I don't mind spending everyday...(Tag: Ari) - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 4:51 am

Arianne groaned around him as his hips raised towards her, knowing he was getting lost in pleasure -- what she had hoped for. She pulled away from him, her teeth very lightly dragging along the skin of his member before she slid him out of her mouth. She licked her lips slightly and smiled a bit as she crawled over him once more, straddling his waist. She leaned down to him and kissed his lips deeply, her hands caressing the sides of his neck. "I love you," She whispered against his lips, her nose gently nuzzling against his.
Back to top Go down
Jasper Rider

Jasper Rider

PostSubject: Re: I don't mind spending everyday...(Tag: Ari)   I don't mind spending everyday...(Tag: Ari) - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 5:17 am

He let out a jagged breath as he felt her teeth against his sensitive member. Jasper brought his head up, watching Ari crawl towards him and eagerly taking in her kiss. His arms wrapped around her body and after she said she loved him and nuzzled his nose, he turned both of them around. He now hovered over her and a smile graced on his lips. He dips and whispers into her ear, a velvet tone emitting, "And I love you, Arianne..."

He trails his lips down her body, his radiant, lustful blue eyes looking at her eyes. He lets the end of the strands of his frontal hair tickle her skin as his lips grazes the nip of her breast. His tongue flicks one of her harden nipples and proceeds to do the same with the other. He then kisses down her abdomen slowly, making his way down to her hips. As he makes it to her core, he tongue slips through the wet slips, the juices tasting sweet and addicting.
Back to top Go down
Arianne De Chambord

Arianne De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: I don't mind spending everyday...(Tag: Ari)   I don't mind spending everyday...(Tag: Ari) - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 5:27 am

Her smile answered his, her gaze warm and loving on his face as she now laid on her back underneath him. She bit her lower lip slightly at his tone, a flash of warmth running through her frame. That warmth only continued to spread as his lips started to move along her already sensitive skin. His gaze on her made it move even quicker. His bangs tickled her skin, but as his lips met her breasts, the sound she made was a mix of a breathless giggle and a moan.

Her nipples were erect as it was -- to have him teasing them now only made her frame ache more for him. She knew that was the point. It was just odd to her to have someone wanting her to feel the pleasure, too. In her case, she was always just giving and never receiving. Her brown gaze followed him as he went farther, his lips caressing her skin still. The anticipation only built. She'd never admit to anyone else that what he was doing was the first time it had ever been done to her. And so, as his tongue came into contact with her dampened folds, her jaw went slack and a surprised gasp slipped her lips, though was quickly followed by a soft moan. "Jasper..." She whispered breathlessly, her hips gently arching towards him.
Back to top Go down
Jasper Rider

Jasper Rider

PostSubject: Re: I don't mind spending everyday...(Tag: Ari)   I don't mind spending everyday...(Tag: Ari) - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 5:45 am

Jasper groaned slightly, hearing his name from her lips, it made his movements ever the more addicting. His hands travel to her thighs, caressing them with his fingers as his tongue caressed her core. His tongue swiped and swirling around her opening, occasionally playing with her clitoris. However, as he got more curious towards her reactions, his tongue slowly slips into her tight, warm opening.

Once he entered, his tongue slipped in and out inside of her, twisting and turning. He stops, removing his mouth from her opening, only to replace with his eager fingers. He reaches and kisses her lips deeply as one of his digits slips into her moist core and repeats the same motion as his tongue slowly.
Back to top Go down
Arianne De Chambord

Arianne De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: I don't mind spending everyday...(Tag: Ari)   I don't mind spending everyday...(Tag: Ari) - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 5:56 am

Arianne's lay there with her eyes closed and her lips parted, trying to focus on her breathing as his tongue moved against her, touching every nerve like he actually knew what he was doing. And, for once, she didn't care how he may have known -- she was just glad he did know. The second his tongue entered her, she arched her back slightly, another gasp of pleasure being taken in by her lungs. She'd never felt a mouth there before, much less inside.

She had to fight to make herself breathe, too absorbed in the spikes of pleasure she would get from the areas his tongue was touch within her core. When she felt him lean away, she whimpered a sound of discontent, obviously not wanting the contact to stop. What he did afterwards put a quick stop to her whining. She moaned into the kiss, her lips trying to stay in sync with his, but having to balance her breathing and soft mewls of pleasure. Her hips rolled towards his hand, his name slipping into the kiss in a pleasured sigh.
Back to top Go down
Jasper Rider

Jasper Rider

PostSubject: Re: I don't mind spending everyday...(Tag: Ari)   I don't mind spending everyday...(Tag: Ari) - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 6:08 am

Jasper chuckles at her whimpering, slowly moving his fingers within her. His slipped another digit into her, his fingers moving in sync as he thrust into her. He then removed his fingers, starting to tease her opening and rub against her nub. "Do you like it, Arianne?" He whispers against her lips in a seductive but playful tone.
Back to top Go down
Arianne De Chambord

Arianne De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: I don't mind spending everyday...(Tag: Ari)   I don't mind spending everyday...(Tag: Ari) - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 6:18 am

Ari groaned a little louder as another finger was slipped into her. Never before had someone been trying to give her the pleasure. She knew now just how much she was missing out on. A soft begging mewl started to come from her lips when he removed his fingers, but shifted to a moan as he started to tease her. Feeling him rubbing against her clit only heightened the sensitivity. "Y-Yes," She mumbled in return to him, a hum of pleasure falling from her lips after. She rocked her hips against his teasing touch and opened her brown eyes to look at him with want in her gaze, yet more love than she had ever looked at someone with. "I love you... I love this... I want you," She whispered, placing a soft kiss on his lips after.
Back to top Go down
Jasper Rider

Jasper Rider

PostSubject: Re: I don't mind spending everyday...(Tag: Ari)   I don't mind spending everyday...(Tag: Ari) - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 3:13 am

As she said those words, he returned her kiss, love, passion, lust enveloped into the kiss. He fingers stopped teasing her and slide into her. He started at a slow speed but soon started gaining speed, his fingers moving deeper inside of her. Jasper started curling his fingers ever so slightly, making sure that no pleasure spot went untouched.
Back to top Go down
Arianne De Chambord

Arianne De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: I don't mind spending everyday...(Tag: Ari)   I don't mind spending everyday...(Tag: Ari) - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 3:47 am

Arianne moaned into the kiss as she felt his fingers move back into her. She tangled a hand in his hair and rolled her hips into his touch. Her breathing sped up as his fingers started to move faster. He was reaching and hitting every spot within her that would send her body higher in pleasure. "Jas... Jasper!" She whimpered in pleasure as her breathing spiked even more. "Right there...!" She whispered, her lips now at his ear. She cried out in pleasure as his thrusting into the same spot sent her over the edge. Her nails scratched at the back of his neck as she came down from her small climax. "Jasper..." She panted softly before leaning back to look at him. She brushed the back of her hand against his cheek and bit her bottom lip.
Back to top Go down
Jasper Rider

Jasper Rider

PostSubject: Re: I don't mind spending everyday...(Tag: Ari)   I don't mind spending everyday...(Tag: Ari) - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 5:58 am

Jasper held Arianne's body close to him with his other arm as she hit her climax. He kissed the side of her neck before looking at her. "Arianne..." He whispers back, kissing her lips softly as he pulled his fingers out slowly. He positioned himself in between her legs, placing his forehead on hers. "I love you, I love this, I want you..." He repeats her earlier words, making sure she knew he felt the same way.

Jasper positioned his tip right to her entrance. He kissed her lips deeply as he slid into her tight, wet core slowly. A groan rumbles through his chest and he wraps his arm around her body, pulling her closer to his body.
Back to top Go down
Arianne De Chambord

Arianne De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: I don't mind spending everyday...(Tag: Ari)   I don't mind spending everyday...(Tag: Ari) - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 6:12 am

Arianne's heartbeat quickened at his words. With their foreheads pressed together and their lips now connecting, she could feel tears on the rims of her eyes. It was not from pain or from sadness, but the pure excitement and happiness from knowing her love wasn't being wasted anymore. As he slid into her, her moan mixed with his a tear slipped down her cheek as she imagined that she could erase every other time she'd been like this. No memory but how this would feel if Jasper had been her first. She clung to him like disconnecting would be her last breath. She broke the kiss to look at him, her forehead against his still. Slowly, she rolled her hips up against his, her lips parting in a soft gasp of pleasure as she slid him in farther with her movement. With their gaze connected, she could feel her heart pounding and the emotions she had let build up for far too long crack away at her mental walls even more. "I love you," She whispered, her voice cracking with her tears, but the corners of her lips turning up in a small smile.
Back to top Go down
Jasper Rider

Jasper Rider

PostSubject: Re: I don't mind spending everyday...(Tag: Ari)   I don't mind spending everyday...(Tag: Ari) - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 3:19 pm

(( did I finally respond to this? gasp ))

"And I love you." Jasper whispers, his thumb brushing against her cheek to wipe away the tears. He kissed her lips as he moved inside of her slowly, making this moment last even longer. He moaned into her mouth and wrapped his arms around her body. He started to move a bit faster within her.
Back to top Go down
Arianne De Chambord

Arianne De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: I don't mind spending everyday...(Tag: Ari)   I don't mind spending everyday...(Tag: Ari) - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 6:03 pm

Arianne smiled a bit through her tears and then closed her eyes, melting into the feeling of being with him like this. He fit perfectly, just like she'd always imagined. Hearing him moan sent sparks up her spine. Her hips arched and moved back against his, soft pants and moans escaping her lips as their movements sync perfectly.
Back to top Go down
Jasper Rider

Jasper Rider

PostSubject: Re: I don't mind spending everyday...(Tag: Ari)   I don't mind spending everyday...(Tag: Ari) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 12:47 pm

Arianne's name escaped Jasper's lips as he thrusted faster, deeper into her. He buried his face in the nape of her neck, kissing, nipping, and moaning against her skin, inhaling her sweet scent. They moved perfectly, effortlessly which made his pleasure spike even more. His hands roamed her soft body, moving to her breasts, her hips, her legs with a soft caressing touch.
Back to top Go down
Arianne De Chambord

Arianne De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: I don't mind spending everyday...(Tag: Ari)   I don't mind spending everyday...(Tag: Ari) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 6:43 pm

Arianne whimpered soft moans, clinging to him as they moved together. She was close -- very close. Hearing him moan her name and touch her with soft hands. "Jasper...!" She mewled, crying out in soft pleasure as her legs tightened around him and her whole body went on edge, arching as she hit her climax. Her nails scratched at his back while her lungs begged for relief from her moans as she rode out her orgasm.
Back to top Go down
Jasper Rider

Jasper Rider

PostSubject: Re: I don't mind spending everyday...(Tag: Ari)   I don't mind spending everyday...(Tag: Ari) - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 8:29 pm

Feeling her walls tighten around his manhood, Jasper groaned, his pleasure hitting it's peak. He held her body close to him as he thrust a few more times into her climax before pulling out from her core, his seed spilling onto her stomach. He panted, recapturing air into his lungs and collapsed next to Arianne.
Back to top Go down
Arianne De Chambord

Arianne De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: I don't mind spending everyday...(Tag: Ari)   I don't mind spending everyday...(Tag: Ari) - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 8:48 pm

Arianne panted and kept her eyes closed as she laid beside him now. She couldn't believe they were actually beside each other like this. She didn't even care that her skin was dirty now. She did giggle, though. "I'm on birth control, you know," She mumbled, smirking a bit.
Back to top Go down
Jasper Rider

Jasper Rider

PostSubject: Re: I don't mind spending everyday...(Tag: Ari)   I don't mind spending everyday...(Tag: Ari) - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 6:02 am

Jasper chuckled and stretched over, grabbing the nearest soft cloth, his shirt, and softly cleaning Ari's stomach off. "My bad..." He whispers, smirking also. He kissed her lips softly as he placed his shirt back where he found it. As he tugged the blanket to cover their bodies so she wouldn't get cold, he pulled her closer to him, not letting any type of distance between them. "I love you... Arianne..."
Back to top Go down
Arianne De Chambord

Arianne De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: I don't mind spending everyday...(Tag: Ari)   I don't mind spending everyday...(Tag: Ari) - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 6:12 am

Arianne giggled gently once more and looked over at him once he had back with her and pulled her to him. She was hot, but she knew she would be cold soon. So, his warmth would be appreciated soon enough. "I love you, more," She replied quietly, nuzzling her head just under his chin like a puppy would. "I haven't wrapped your Christmas present," she mumbled, making a face at herself. "I can give it to you, though," She mumbled, smirking a bit. She looked over at the clock and grinned. "It's midnight. That means, it's Christmas," she pointed out.

"Be right back," She whispered, then kissed his lips once -- though her lips lingered, reluctant to actually leave his side. She got up and went to where her bag was. She pulled out a Santa hat and tugged it onto herself, then tugged a t-shirt on -- one that had a neckline that was too stretched out, so it fell off her shoulder. She pulled out a sketchbook and a wooden box that had a handle on it. She came back over to him and set down. "Here. These are for you," She said quietly. "The sketchbook is the highest quality one I could find... and the set here..." She opened up the wooden case and exposed the rows and rows of quality pencils in every shade, markers of every tiny hue and any other sketching material she had ever seen him with.

"The only thing I ask -- well, main thing I ask -- is that you draw me -- and then, to not judge or complain because I know you know how expensive all of this was," She smirked a bit. "Do you remember the first time we really talked? Do you remember what you said when I told you to draw me?" She asked, tilting her head and smiling.
Back to top Go down
Jasper Rider

Jasper Rider

PostSubject: Re: I don't mind spending everyday...(Tag: Ari)   I don't mind spending everyday...(Tag: Ari) - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 4:18 pm

Jasper raised an eyebrow as she left his side. He sat up and chuckled to himself as she pulled on the Christmas hat. He tilted his head as he watched her bring over a sketch book and a wooden book. He didn't say anything, asked by Arianne not to complain about how highly expensive this could have been. He gently brushed the sketchpad and looked at the collection that any artist would call heaven. Jasper chuckled at his own words back then, "That I would destroy your amazing beauty with my horrific artistic skills..." He smiled at her before giving her a wait-a-moment gesture. He stands, pulling on his pants, and he heads out of the room towards his own.

Jasper walks back and sits back down in front of Arianne. He places a decorated Scrapbook in between the space between them. The cover said, 'Merry Christmas Ari'. Jasper cleared his throat as he opened it, revealing a really bad drawing of a girl with golden hair and a boy with black hair with the names of Arianne <3 Jasper underneath them. He continued going through the pages, the drawings getting better. Each drawing showed Arianne in different styles and in different ways.

"It's every drawing I made of you since we met... I know it's a bit stalkerish, but you've always been my muse Ari... I couldn't think of anything else, so I made this scrap book... With a bit of help from Lizzy... She wouldn't let me give it to you until she made it 'beautiful'." He smiled a bit shyly as he pushed it towards her, letting her go through it.
Back to top Go down
Arianne De Chambord

Arianne De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: I don't mind spending everyday...(Tag: Ari)   I don't mind spending everyday...(Tag: Ari) - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 4:48 pm

Arianne watched him go and arched a brow, not sure what he was doing. She figured it had something to do with presents, and that idea had her excited. She knew he knew her well, so whatever he had gotten her she already knew she would love -- though, anything from him was something she always had loved. She played with her hair absently and chewed on her bottom lip as she waited.

When he did return, she gave him a gentle smile and eyed the book he was carrying. A scrapbook? At first, she expected pictures of them and the others, since she knew Liam frequently had his camera off to the side -- maybe Jasper had borrowed some of those pictures? But, as he opened it up and showed her the first picture, she felt tears sting her eyes and a small, delighted giggle leave her lips. She absently wondered when exactly he had drawn that one. It would be a real age as to how long he claimed to have been in love with her.

She laughed gently as he called it stalkerish and shook her head. "Baby..." He cooed softly in adoration as she flipped through each page. She would giggle and smile fondly at the way he drew her -- like a porcelain doll, never a hair out of place. She wished she looked as perfect as he portrayed her. And yet, she knew absently that he had drawn most of these without her even being around. The fact he drew them by his memory of her features alone was what struck her. And, absently, she wished she had tried harder to be with him sooner. To truly notice him sooner than freshman year.

She looked over at him and smiled through her slightly blurred vision. "I love you..." She sighed, leaning over to him and kissing his lips tenderly. "No one has ever paid so much attention to me... To draw all of those?" She scoffed and shook her head, smiling a crooked grin. "You're absolutely amazing," She giggled softly.

She sat back and looked through the rest of the picture. As she came to the last one, she furrowed her brows, noting the way it looked. She recognized the background as the river, when they had gone in their freshman year. His first kiss. "Babe... What's this one?" She asked a bit cautiously. That was the same weekend that, afterwards, he'd gone to Helena instead of her. So, why had he drawn her then if she wasn't who was on his mind?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I don't mind spending everyday...(Tag: Ari)   I don't mind spending everyday...(Tag: Ari) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

I don't mind spending everyday...(Tag: Ari)
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Happily Ever After: Second Generation :: Seattle, Washington :: Residences :: Woodland Cottage (Rider)-
Jump to: