Happily Ever After: Second Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Take me to Paris (Tagged: Lili & Leah)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Leah Olympe

Leah Olympe

Take me to Paris (Tagged: Lili & Leah) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Take me to Paris (Tagged: Lili & Leah)   Take me to Paris (Tagged: Lili & Leah) - Page 4 EmptyThu May 02, 2013 3:19 am

"I never told him I would be loyal to only him," Leah murmured, moving to lay her head on his lap. "I told him, when I'm not with you, I'm his. If you're in anywhere near me, you have full reign," She mumbled. "I do try to appease you when I can," she sighed, nuzzling her head to his lap.

--

Liam blinked a few times and stared at the pet. It took him a few seconds to settle on the image of Hercules snuggled up with the thing. He then started to laugh. He shook his head and held the pet. "Your dad is weird... No wonder you like me," He teased.
Back to top Go down
Helena Olympe

Helena Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Take me to Paris (Tagged: Lili & Leah)   Take me to Paris (Tagged: Lili & Leah) - Page 4 EmptyThu May 02, 2013 3:38 am

"Mmm... And he still said he love you? Pft. Pathetic..." Titus scoffs, not paying any mind to her actions.

---

Helena pouted, "He isn't weird. Mum bought all of us one and he just... grew into it. I'll buy you one and you'll be in love, watch!" She poked him in the side before cuddling close to him. "That's why my mom likes you... I like you because you're Lili and no one else."
Back to top Go down
Leah Olympe

Leah Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Take me to Paris (Tagged: Lili & Leah)   Take me to Paris (Tagged: Lili & Leah) - Page 4 EmptyThu May 02, 2013 3:43 am

"He never said he loves me, Titus," Leah sighed, rolling her eyes. "I told him who I was, and he walked away. So I erased his memories of me telling him. I'm trying to get him to fall in love with me. If I have him, he'll be a good bargaining chip to our task," She mumbled. "Though, props on your listening skills," she muttered sarcastically.

--

Liam wrapped his arms around her and smiled a bit. "I'm glad Aurora likes me," he mumbled. He kissed the side of her head at her words and smiled. "I love you," he murmured in her ear as before. He kissed her cheek, her jaw, and gently her lips.
Back to top Go down
Helena Olympe

Helena Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Take me to Paris (Tagged: Lili & Leah)   Take me to Paris (Tagged: Lili & Leah) - Page 4 EmptyThu May 02, 2013 4:02 am

"Oh, it already looks like you have him reeled in from what I've been hearing lately. Isadora's been saying that all he dreams about is you..." Titus comments, her sarcasm not affecting his emotions.

---

Helena giggles as he kisses her features. "You spoil me with kisses Li..." She mumbles against the kiss.
Back to top Go down
Leah Olympe

Leah Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Take me to Paris (Tagged: Lili & Leah)   Take me to Paris (Tagged: Lili & Leah) - Page 4 EmptyThu May 02, 2013 4:11 am

Leah smiled a bit before forcing it away. "I'm starting to lose grip of my dad's teachings... Fucking human emotions," she sneered. "Of course, you're no help. I haven't gotten thrown around in a whole week. I actually miss it," She pouted up at him. When they said to buckle seat belts, she didn't move, and no one dared to tell her otherwise.

--

Liam smiled and shrugs his shoulders. "I'll spoil you in every way possible if I can, love," He whispered. He noted that the buckle seat belts sign came on and sighed. He put on his belt and snuggled into the seat. "Hey, Lena?" He questioned. "Have I ever mentioned that i'm scared of heights?" He laughed a bit nervously.
Back to top Go down
Helena Olympe

Helena Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Take me to Paris (Tagged: Lili & Leah)   Take me to Paris (Tagged: Lili & Leah) - Page 4 EmptyThu May 02, 2013 4:20 am

"Oh, now do you?" Titus asked, sarcasm in his voice now. "I started to think you enjoyed that 'Lovey-Dovey' sex you and Paris had..."

---

Helena smiles before sitting up and putting on her seat belt. She looks over at him with a pout. "Why did you take the window seat if you're afraid of heights then?" She asked before shaking her head and grabbing his hand. She wrapped it so that he was closer to her and she kissed his knuckle. "I'm right here."
Back to top Go down
Leah Olympe

Leah Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Take me to Paris (Tagged: Lili & Leah)   Take me to Paris (Tagged: Lili & Leah) - Page 4 EmptyThu May 02, 2013 4:41 am

Leah scoffed and shrugged. "It provokes Ariel's side of me... I don't like it," She shook her head. "Would you stop ignoring me like a jackass? You're being my father," She scowled.

--

Liam looked down to their hands and smiled sheepishly. He shied closer to her and kept his mouth shut and sat still -- something rare. As the plane took off, he sunk into his chair and chewed his lip.
Back to top Go down
Helena Olympe

Helena Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Take me to Paris (Tagged: Lili & Leah)   Take me to Paris (Tagged: Lili & Leah) - Page 4 EmptyFri May 03, 2013 1:27 am

Titus chuckled at her comment about her mother. "I'm not ignoring you." He said, looking down at her with a bit a smirk.

---

Helena looked over at him as he moved down. She moved down with him and turned his face with her other hand gently, locking lips with him. "Close your eyes and count to 20 slowly." Helena whispered against his lips before kissing his cheeks and temples lightly. She remembered being scared of heights and her mother telling her the exact thing, after 20, they stopped descending and Helena felt fine afterwards.
Back to top Go down
Liam Rider

Liam Rider

PostSubject: Re: Take me to Paris (Tagged: Lili & Leah)   Take me to Paris (Tagged: Lili & Leah) - Page 4 EmptyFri May 03, 2013 1:32 am

Leah looked up at him and pursed her lips. She sat up and rested her hand on his cheek, tracing her thumb against his cheekbone. She leaned over and pressed a kiss to his lips -- something she hadn't been able to do with him in a few days. She gently nipped at his bottom lip and tugged lightly before smirking and laying back down on his lap comfortably.

--

Liam looked towards Helena and closed his eyes when she kissed him. He nodded to her words and started to count under his breath. By the time he had gotten to 20, he could tell the plane was level again. He unbuckled and put his head on Helena's lap, cuddling up to her leg and sighing.
Back to top Go down
Helena Olympe

Helena Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Take me to Paris (Tagged: Lili & Leah)   Take me to Paris (Tagged: Lili & Leah) - Page 4 EmptyFri May 03, 2013 1:45 am

As she kissed him, he didn't move. "Your kissing has gone to shit. It reeks of 'normal'." Titus comments, looking down at her with a raised eyebrow.

---

Helena giggled and placed a hand on his cheek, brushing it gently with her thumb. "Do you want to switch seats? After all, it is a 10 hour flight." She asks, a playfulness tone added towards the end. Her hand traveled down from his face to the side of his body, gently caressing in an affectionate way.
Back to top Go down
Liam Rider

Liam Rider

PostSubject: Re: Take me to Paris (Tagged: Lili & Leah)   Take me to Paris (Tagged: Lili & Leah) - Page 4 EmptyFri May 03, 2013 1:54 am

Leah rolled her eyes and smirked. "I've been accustomed to knowing a human can't heal if I bite him," She pointed out. "Besides... If I kissed you the way I wanted, you'd just shove me off like you've been doing. Why bother?" she muttered, poking out her bottom lip at him.

--

Liam shook his head and nuzzled his head towards her hand. He turned his head to kiss her palm. He smiled, feeling her hand on his side. However, he was a bit ticklish, so he squirmed around a bit. "Just don't let your hand go too low. Or do. Whichever you prefer," He hummed, closing his eyes with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
Helena Olympe

Helena Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Take me to Paris (Tagged: Lili & Leah)   Take me to Paris (Tagged: Lili & Leah) - Page 4 EmptyFri May 03, 2013 1:59 am

"Oh?" Titus muses before moving his seat to the normal way. He grabbed her hand, tugging her to sit up and off the chair. He turned her towards the bathroom and smacked her ass to tell her to go.

---

Helena gasps and giggles. "You're such a pervy little boy..." She muttered before moving her fingers to the parts she felt him squirmed and started to gently tickle him.
Back to top Go down
Liam Rider

Liam Rider

PostSubject: Re: Take me to Paris (Tagged: Lili & Leah)   Take me to Paris (Tagged: Lili & Leah) - Page 4 EmptyFri May 03, 2013 2:03 am

Leah blinked a few times, a bit actually surprised at what he was doing. She got up and looked towards the bathroom with a small smirk. She jumped and bit her lip when he slapped her ass, but complied willingly and walked off to the bathroom. The first class bathroom was a bit larger than the others -- at least, it was bigger than the ones she'd seen on the movies. It was cleaner, too. She looked in the mirror and fixed her hair a bit, then swiped her thumb under her bottom lip to fix her lip gloss -- menial things to pass time.

--

Liam grinned as he heard her gasp and giggle combo. "I can't help it. It comes from my ma--hahaha,helena no, stop," Liam laughed, squirming on her lap as she started tickling him.
Back to top Go down
Helena Olympe

Helena Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Take me to Paris (Tagged: Lili & Leah)   Take me to Paris (Tagged: Lili & Leah) - Page 4 EmptyFri May 03, 2013 2:20 am

Titus waited a bit, making sure that anyone that saw Leah go into the bathroom wasn't looking anymore, before getting up. He heads in the bathroom and in a few seconds, locked the door, turned Leah around, lifted her on the counter, had both of her tiny wrists secured in his palm pressed over her, and was already ravishing her body. His kissed her lips heatedly, passionately. "Now, I guess we have to get that disgusting human off of you now hmm?" He groaned into her ear as his hand gripped her breast.

---

"What was that? I can't hear you~." Helena asked him, a smile on her lips as she continued to tickle him. She used her other hand to grab his wrist, so he couldn't stop her from tickling him.
Back to top Go down
Liam Rider

Liam Rider

PostSubject: Re: Take me to Paris (Tagged: Lili & Leah)   Take me to Paris (Tagged: Lili & Leah) - Page 4 EmptyFri May 03, 2013 2:24 am

Leah looked towards Titus in the mirror and smirked slightly. She gasped softly as she was put up onto the counter and had her hands taken from her. She wanted to touch him. She whimpered a soft moan and met his kiss with the same fierceness and passion. "All I did was compare him to you the whole time," She whispered and arched her chest towards his hand as she wrapped her legs around his hips and rubbed one of her feet along the back of his thigh.

--

Liam squirmed and laughed until he was snorting. Some of the people were annoyed, some were amused, simply because his voice got higher pitched than normal. "Heleeeeena!" He whined, laughing until his sides hurt.
Back to top Go down
Helena Olympe

Helena Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Take me to Paris (Tagged: Lili & Leah)   Take me to Paris (Tagged: Lili & Leah) - Page 4 EmptyFri May 03, 2013 2:37 am

"Oh? Did you now?" He asks, his hand moving down to her skirt and shoving the material to her waist. His hand moves to her panties and his finger rubs the soaked cloth roughly.

---

Helena bit down on her bottom lip, trying to not laugh as hard. She stopped tickling him and she let go on his wrist. "Lili... why are you laughing so hard?" She asked innocently, her face radiating innocence down to him. She breaks off to a small giggle.
Back to top Go down
Liam Rider

Liam Rider

PostSubject: Re: Take me to Paris (Tagged: Lili & Leah)   Take me to Paris (Tagged: Lili & Leah) - Page 4 EmptyFri May 03, 2013 2:44 am

Leah gladly opened her legs up for his hand to move between her legs. She nodded to his question and cried out softly. "He's like... a baby. I have to teach him everything," She whispered. She ran her tongue along her bottom lip and leaned over, kissing his jaw and down his neck to where she could bite at the nape of his neck. "Want me to blow you?" She asked bluntly as she kissed against his jugular.

--

Liam tried to catch his breath from laughing so hard and narrowed his eyes playfully at her. "You're cruel," He pouted, rolling over so that he was face down on her lap. He nipped at her thigh. Her fault for wearing a dress.
Back to top Go down
Helena Olympe

Helena Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Take me to Paris (Tagged: Lili & Leah)   Take me to Paris (Tagged: Lili & Leah) - Page 4 EmptyFri May 03, 2013 2:54 am

Titus chuckled before shaking his head. "Not yet." He told her as he moved her panties out of the way and shoved a finger hard and deep into her. "I want you to know how a real man pleases you." He growls in her ear before biting her neck as he thrust his finger in her. He added another one and continued the deep, hard pattern, his fingers rolling inside of her.

---

Helena grins before making a high pitched noise when he bit her. She smiles and waves at the others looking at her. She grabs her pillow pet and smacked him in the head before shoving the pet in between his head and her thighs. "I'm going to revoke your lap laying privileges." She pouted.
Back to top Go down
Liam Rider

Liam Rider

PostSubject: Re: Take me to Paris (Tagged: Lili & Leah)   Take me to Paris (Tagged: Lili & Leah) - Page 4 EmptyFri May 03, 2013 3:02 am

Leah pouted as he said no, but her pouted was quickly replaced by a slack-jawed face as she felt his finger inside of her. Sure, it hurt a bit from the force, but she was used to that and knew how to only find the pleasure. "Fuck," she whispered, moaning as he bit her and added another finger within her wet core. Her heels dug into the back of his thighs as she tried to keep herself quiet.

--

Liam pouted up at her as the pillow pet was put between him. "But, you taste good!" He whispered. He ducked his head under the pet and kissed her skin where he had bitten before. He kissed the skin around the bite and nuzzled his nose there affectionately.
Back to top Go down
Helena Olympe

Helena Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Take me to Paris (Tagged: Lili & Leah)   Take me to Paris (Tagged: Lili & Leah) - Page 4 EmptyFri May 03, 2013 3:11 am

His fingers fasten their pace inside of her, also rubbing against her g-spot he's gotten to know so well. "Now, what was about him making you orgasm?" Titus asked roughly, his teeth nipping her jaw and cheek.

---

"Liam." Helena whispers before making a slight noise as his own movements started to become ticklish. She sat back and gave a big smile to the flight attendant looking at her with judgmental eyes. As the flight attendant left, she tickled his side once more.
Back to top Go down
Liam Rider

Liam Rider

PostSubject: Re: Take me to Paris (Tagged: Lili & Leah)   Take me to Paris (Tagged: Lili & Leah) - Page 4 EmptyFri May 03, 2013 3:17 am

Leah arched her hips hungrily towards him and bit down hard into her bottom lip to try and conceal the moans she wanted to let out. Normally, she wouldn't care, but she didn't want to ruin this by getting kicked out of the bathroom. She laughed breathlessly at his question and brought her lips to his to kiss him deeply as her breathing got more pitched, signaling she was close to a climax.

--

Liam smirked and squirmed a bit as she tickled him again. He only kissed higher, knowing how to make her tick. He nipped at her thigh again and kissed the mark. He peeked out from under the pillow and grinned playfully. you smell good too he mouthed up to her before laughing and hiding under the pillow again like a child.
Back to top Go down
Helena Olympe

Helena Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Take me to Paris (Tagged: Lili & Leah)   Take me to Paris (Tagged: Lili & Leah) - Page 4 EmptyFri May 03, 2013 3:34 am

Titus smirked as she was closing into her climax. Before she could do so, he removed his fingers from inside of her. He moved a step back, grabbing Leah and setting her down on the ground before turning her around. His pants were off, her skirt bundled up to her waist, and her panties on the floor as he thrust his erected cock inside on her core. One of his hand rested on her waist and the other across her mouth, keeping her quiet. He nipped her shoulder as he hips moved slowly.

---

Helena made a small noise again, a blush rushing to her face. She closed her legs tightly and grabbed the other pillow pet, shoving it once more between him and her legs. She placed both of her hands both on top and underneath, keeping his head there. "Looks, it's a Li-Pillow-Pet Sandwich."
Back to top Go down
Liam Rider

Liam Rider

PostSubject: Re: Take me to Paris (Tagged: Lili & Leah)   Take me to Paris (Tagged: Lili & Leah) - Page 4 EmptyFri May 03, 2013 3:39 am

Leah's eyes shot open when he denied her her first climax. Removing his fingers from her only lulled the feeling. She growled under her breath, but gladly let him pull her down. She leaned against the counter as she was turned around and gasped as she felt him fill her. She was glad his hand was over her mouth. She moaned into his hand quietly and pushed her hips back against his, rolling into his sensually.

--

Liam whined when she separated him from her legs again. "It was a compliment!" He complained, laughing softly as he felt the pillow pets on both sides of his head. "You're going to suffocate me. Oh God I'm dying the light is so bright I just want to go towards towards oh what is me I can't make it, blargh," He grunted at the end and rolled off the seats into the floor.
Back to top Go down
Helena Olympe

Helena Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Take me to Paris (Tagged: Lili & Leah)   Take me to Paris (Tagged: Lili & Leah) - Page 4 EmptyFri May 03, 2013 3:47 am

Titus started thrusting faster and harder inside of her. He groaned into her neck as he nip and bit it. His fingers on her hip dug in slightly to her soft skin.

---

Helena faced palm, "Remind me to bring a tranquilizer gun for you next time we get on a plane...." She shook her head gently before giggling. "Well... If you're going to sleep on the floor...." She hums as she laid across the seat, gladly using the pillow pet as her pillow.
Back to top Go down
Liam Rider

Liam Rider

PostSubject: Re: Take me to Paris (Tagged: Lili & Leah)   Take me to Paris (Tagged: Lili & Leah) - Page 4 EmptyFri May 03, 2013 3:54 am

Leah's breathing hitched as he started to move faster within her. She dug her nails into the graphite of the counter and moved her head to the side to let him have full reign to her neck. She brought one of her hands down to rub her middle finger against her clit as she moved her hips back against his in perfect sync no matter his speed.

--

Liam looked up at her and smirked. He got up and laid on top of her then on his back. "Oh my. Where's Helena? Anyone seen her?" He called out to the first class residents. "Huh... She must have fallen out of the plane. What a shame," He sighed, then wiggled his butt to get more comfortable.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Take me to Paris (Tagged: Lili & Leah)   Take me to Paris (Tagged: Lili & Leah) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Take me to Paris (Tagged: Lili & Leah)
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next