Happily Ever After: Second Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Perfect (Tagged: Iris)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Elizabeth Rider

Elizabeth Rider

Perfect (Tagged: Iris) Empty
PostSubject: Perfect (Tagged: Iris)   Perfect (Tagged: Iris) EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 6:57 pm

Elizabeth kicked the door a bit open when her and Liam got home from walking from the bus stop. They'd usually get a ride home from Jasper or Rosie, but Ari dragged Jasper to the loft and Rosie went over Damon's, paranoid that he was next for the freaky nightmares that Jasper, Liam, and Ian all had.

"I still don't get it why you couldn't just simply asked Helena a ride in her overly sized limo. Not that I don't like taking the bus or anything, but I'm losing brain cells from all the pot heads on there." Elizabeth says as she places her bag down and sits down at one of the bar seats.
Back to top Go down
Liam Rider

Liam Rider

PostSubject: Re: Perfect (Tagged: Iris)   Perfect (Tagged: Iris) EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 7:05 pm

Liam chuckled slightly and shook his head. "Helena's been worrying about me lately... I don't want to rely on her for everything," He said quietly. "Besides. Your sister and your brothers girlfriend are pot heads. Your brain cells are damaged by being at home," He teased, winking at her playfully. He ruffled her hair before walking by her and grabbing two sodas from the fridge. He slid one to her and leaned on the counter across from her. "So. You haven't had any bad dreams?" He asked a little more seriously this time.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Rider

Elizabeth Rider

PostSubject: Re: Perfect (Tagged: Iris)   Perfect (Tagged: Iris) EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 7:31 pm

"No, there's a difference between Ari and Rosie and the others on the bus. Ari gets the good smelling kind, so at least I'm enjoying the smell while losing brain cells. The losers on the bus smell like they purposefully dived in a dumpster sized ash-tray." Elizabeth points out, making a face before grabbing the soda. She popped it open and grabbed a straw instead of drinking from the can.

She shook her head when he asked the question. "Freaky Voodoo Nightmares that will come and suck my blood haven't came yet." She tells him, making a bad accent to go with the vampire joke. "Even my normal ones have fluttered away into the light." Elizabeth made fun of their nightmares to add a some light to all the heaviness lately. It'd been scary the first nights when both Liam and Jasper where interchanging freak out modes. She even heard from her parents that the Storms weren't doing so well either from Ian's nightmare, causing some 'mishap' between Auntie Kida and Uncle Eric.

Elizabeth looked up at Liam, a bit of seriousness in her eyes as well. "How's your... bad dreams going? I didn't come into your room last night to hit you with a pillow in order for you to shut you up."
Back to top Go down
Liam Rider

Liam Rider

PostSubject: Re: Perfect (Tagged: Iris)   Perfect (Tagged: Iris) EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 7:38 pm

Liam gave a small smile as she teased about the dreams. He knew she was only teasing to try and keep the mood light. He sighed in relief under his breath to know that Hades was leaving Liz alone so far. He took a sip of his soda and chuckled slightly as she mentioned waking him up.

"I slept well for once last night... I just wish I could sleep with Helena there. She makes the nightmares stay away," He mumbled, looking down to his soda can. He then shifted his golden hues up onto her and smiled a bit. "You like Helena, right?" He questioned, tilting his head a bit.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Rider

Elizabeth Rider

PostSubject: Re: Perfect (Tagged: Iris)   Perfect (Tagged: Iris) EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 7:59 pm

"I'm surprised that she hasn't sneaked in at night like Arianne does at night." Elizabeth hums, looking a bit up with her thinking face on. She shrugs before looking at Liam. She smiles at his question. "I never stopped liking her Liam. She's a great person and I can really see why you loooovveee her so much. Sure, she has issues, but who doesn't?"

Perfect (Tagged: Iris) Tumblr_lx6pa4UtNr1r4lx2xo1_500_large

"However, I do need to have a speaking with her. She's making you... normal. It's weird... and creepy."
Back to top Go down
Liam Rider

Liam Rider

PostSubject: Re: Perfect (Tagged: Iris)   Perfect (Tagged: Iris) EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 8:06 pm

Liam smiled a bit crookedly and chuckled slightly. "Well... I know Arianne wants to move into the loft with Jasper, so I'm pretty sure we won't have to worry that there's someone in our house at night," He pointed out quietly. "I do love her," he smiled cheekily before laughing softly at her words. "Trust me, Liz. Not even Helena can make me normal," He said with a straight face.

Perfect (Tagged: Iris) Tumblr_mjxjyrtABh1r58t4jo5_r1_250
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Rider

Elizabeth Rider

PostSubject: Re: Perfect (Tagged: Iris)   Perfect (Tagged: Iris) EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 8:54 pm

Elizabeth nodded at the comment of Jasper and Ari moving in together. "About time." She murmurs with a smirk. She smiled at his comment about loving Helena before looking back at him with the same straight face. "Yea... You're still goofy lookin'." Elizabeth says, grabbing his beanie and placing it on her head. She sticks out a tongue towards him.

Perfect (Tagged: Iris) Tumblr_m4jsw3y9js1rosovg

"I should go and study. Apparently, middle school didn't tell us that Freshman take more 'major' tests than any other grade." She huffed out, blowing a piece of her hair from her face before jumping off the seat. She grabs her bag and starts to head to her room. She turns around and throws his beanie back at him. "By the way, tell Helena that you look better with your new look. Your head looks less big." She tells him playfully, giving him a smile. She turns back around and skips off to her room.

---

When Lizzy got into her room, she instantly made her 'study' space on her desk. All of her books opened, rows of pens and pencils just in case they end up going missing, a huge pillow behind her back comfortably, and her music playing dully in the background. In this time, her siblings were also doing school work and even if they weren't they usually didn't come in until she came out.

Midway into her intense studying, as she was making a special note about a problem, her laptop started to play a slow, haunting song. Normally, she wouldn't pay any attention to the songs playing while she worked, only lightly humming the words. However, she did to this song for some reason. As she listened to the lyrics, her writing started to slow, her head leaning heavily on her hand.
Back to top Go down
Iris.

Iris.

PostSubject: Re: Perfect (Tagged: Iris)   Perfect (Tagged: Iris) EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 9:26 pm

Liam smirked and fixed his hair as she took his beanie. He laughed softly, seeing how she looked with it. He shook his head and put it back on, smiling a bit. "Go study. You've got to be smarter than the twins, remember?" He pointed out, smirking a bit. He watched her go before scratching at the back of his head and pulling out his cellphone and dialed Helena's number. "Hey, babe," He smiled as he heard her voice. "Do you want to come over...?"

--

Iris smiled from the corner of the room as she watched the younger sister start to doze off to the music. However, there were no lyrics to this song. At least, not from the music. Iris was the one singing softly. She walked over as Liz finally dozed off and giggled softly. Her eyes went black as she touched the girl's temple.

To awake, Liz would be in the same room, in the same situation. However, downstairs, there was a laughter. It was Liam and Belle's voices.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Rider

Elizabeth Rider

PostSubject: Re: Perfect (Tagged: Iris)   Perfect (Tagged: Iris) EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 9:41 pm

Elizabeth stirred a bit before sitting up a bit dazed. She looked around her room and back at notebook. She huffed as she saw her handwriting go from normal, to chicken scratch, to a complete line. Must have dozed off. She thought before hearing laughter downstairs. She recognized the laughs and smiled. Her mother was home.

Liz decided to do the studying later and visit her mother. She stood and skipped out from her room to the living. She bounced over and sat down on the couch. "Hi! Hello! What are we laughing about?" She asked, a smile on her face.
Back to top Go down
Belle Rider

Belle Rider

PostSubject: Re: Perfect (Tagged: Iris)   Perfect (Tagged: Iris) EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 9:53 pm

Belle and Liam were looking through a photo album when Elizabeth came downstairs. She looked up slightly when she heard Liz and gave a slight scowl before smiling. "We were just... looking through some old pictures of Lili," Belle smiled, leaning over and kissing Liam's cheek gently. "Look how cute... Always have been the cutest, haven't you?" She cooed. Liam laughed lightly and grinned goofily. "Don't you have some studying to do, Elizabeth?" Belle asked, her tone less playful.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Rider

Elizabeth Rider

PostSubject: Re: Perfect (Tagged: Iris)   Perfect (Tagged: Iris) EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 10:01 pm

Elizabeth flinched back a bit from the scowl, not knowing where it came from. She merely shrugged it off before looking at the pictures also. She looked up at Belle when when she asked about the studying, her tone different than usual. "I already study for an hour Mum. I can do it later tonight." She grins before looking down at the pictures. "Even then you were weird lookin'." Elizabeth pointed out, sticking a tongue out at Liam with a playfulness in her voice.
Back to top Go down
Belle Rider

Belle Rider

PostSubject: Re: Perfect (Tagged: Iris)   Perfect (Tagged: Iris) EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 10:17 pm

Belle rolled her eyes discreetly and huffed a bit. However, she gasped when Liz made a joke on Liam's appearance. "Look who's talking," She scoffed. Liam frowned at Elizabeth and laid his head on Belle's shoulder. "You should study more, Elizabeth. Not that anyone expects you to be as smart as Lili," Belle cooed, nuzzling her nose against Liam's temple. Liam smiled. "Go cook dinner or something, Elizabeth, if you're not going to study," Belle waved her off.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Rider

Elizabeth Rider

PostSubject: Re: Perfect (Tagged: Iris)   Perfect (Tagged: Iris) EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 4:22 pm

A natural pout started to form on Elizabeth's lips. Her mother would never wave her off, let alone call her by her full name. Only her father would call her Elizabeth, rarely, but especially not Belle even when joking. However, she didn't let that get to her. Maybe her mother was just testing her?

Elizabeth moved closer to Belle. "But I wanna know how your day went, Mummy. Did you have a fun time at the bookstore? Was there annoying people that you want to throw a book at today? Did you miss me?"
Back to top Go down
Belle Rider

Belle Rider

PostSubject: Re: Perfect (Tagged: Iris)   Perfect (Tagged: Iris) EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 4:26 pm

Belle's lips pressed into a firm line. Liam huffed. "Elizabeth, you're annoying mom," He snapped at her, glaring. Belle sighed and rubbed her temple. "Elizabeth... I told you what I want you to be doing. Make me ask again, and I'll forget to be nice," She said, scowling a bit. "Move away. You smell like the bus stop," Belle muttered, turning her attention back onto the book.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Rider

Elizabeth Rider

PostSubject: Re: Perfect (Tagged: Iris)   Perfect (Tagged: Iris) EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 7:09 pm

Elizabeth flinched back when Liam snapped at her and felt her eyes stinging, the tears threatening to spill. She scooted away a bit before finally standing up. "I-I'm going to go study more..." She mumbles, turning around to head back to her room. She turns back around to say something but her head simply drops as she turned back around and nearly ran back to her room. When she entered, she closed the door and pressed her back against it. She felt a few tears slip but she merely shook them off and wiped them away quickly.

Perfect (Tagged: Iris) Tumblr_m96qpmjEEZ1rvbl2b
Back to top Go down
Liam Rider

Liam Rider

PostSubject: Re: Perfect (Tagged: Iris)   Perfect (Tagged: Iris) EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 7:13 pm

Liam watched Elizabeth run off and cocked his head to the side. He got up then, leaving Belle to her aimless turning pages and looked towards Iris in the corner. Iris nodded towards Liz's bedroom with a small smirk on her lips. Liam nodded silently and went upstairs. "Lizzy?" He mumbled, knocking on her door lightly. "I'm sorry for snapping at you... C'mon, let me in," He said quietly, his tone gentle.

Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Rider

Elizabeth Rider

PostSubject: Re: Perfect (Tagged: Iris)   Perfect (Tagged: Iris) EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 7:23 pm

Elizabeth turned back around, a smile on her face. Maybe this really was a cruel joke? She hoped in her head. She opened the door with a smile and shakes her head. "No, no. It's alright. I'm not bothered really!" She says quickly, opening the door more for him to walk in.
Back to top Go down
Liam Rider

Liam Rider

PostSubject: Re: Perfect (Tagged: Iris)   Perfect (Tagged: Iris) EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 7:26 pm

Liam gave a cheerful, goofy smile when she opened up the door. He walked over and cupped her cheeks, wiping the remains of her tears off of her cheeks. "You're so sensitive," He pouted at her before walking over and sitting on her bed. "C'mere, little one. Let me tell me you a few things," He said, taking her hand and tugging her to sit on the bed. "Mom is hard on you because... Well, she's never wanted you," He said, his tone still cheerful and light to match his smile. "I mean, you cook for her, so she likes that," He shrugged.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Rider

Elizabeth Rider

PostSubject: Re: Perfect (Tagged: Iris)   Perfect (Tagged: Iris) EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 7:40 pm

Elizabeth stuck out a tongue to him when he called her sensitive but gladly sat down with him, intrigued with what he wanted to tell her. However, as he told her that their mother didn't want her, she instantly moved away from him. "What? Stop lying Liam, that isn't funny!" She says, her brows creasing as she crossed her arms.
Back to top Go down
Liam Rider

Liam Rider

PostSubject: Re: Perfect (Tagged: Iris)   Perfect (Tagged: Iris) EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 7:42 pm

Liam scoffed and shook his head. "I'm not lying. She got pregnant with you when I was little and both her and Dad didn't want you. But, mum wouldn't get an abortion, so they just kept you around," He explained. "Go ask her yourself if you don't believe me. I just didn't want you getting your feelings hurt because you think people around here actually like you," He said, shrugging his shoulders.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Rider

Elizabeth Rider

PostSubject: Re: Perfect (Tagged: Iris)   Perfect (Tagged: Iris) EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 7:55 pm

Elizabeth flinched back at his statements, not believing how cruel he was being. A tear slipped from her eye before shaking her head fiercely. "I'm going to ask her myself!" She tells him, running out from her room.

Perfect (Tagged: Iris) Tumblr_m8gxkuLgVC1ruz9j7

Elizabeth ran back to the living room, finding her mother in the same place as she left. "Mum! Liam is saying mean things that you never wanted me! Tell him to stop lying!" Elizabeth cried to her mother with a pleading look on her face.
Back to top Go down
Belle Rider

Belle Rider

PostSubject: Re: Perfect (Tagged: Iris)   Perfect (Tagged: Iris) EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 8:13 pm

Liam rolled his eyes when she ran off to their mother. However, he smirked over at Iris.

Belle looked up and arched a brow up at the girl. She shut the book and set it down before crossing her legs and leaning back on the sofa. "You really shouldn't call your brother a liar, Elizabeth," She sighed. "I didn't want you," She said simply, shrugging her shoulders. She stood up and smirked, crossing her arms. "I wanted to get rid of you. Your father was completely for it," She mused. "What? Is that really such a shock? I just spoil you so much because I felt guilty for wanting to get rid of you," She scoffed. "Liam knew, too. So, he helps keep you entertained when I need to focus on what I wanted to do with the time you took up -- my store. Reading. Collecting books. Can't really do that with a whiny little baby clinging to you all the time."
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Rider

Elizabeth Rider

PostSubject: Re: Perfect (Tagged: Iris)   Perfect (Tagged: Iris) EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 8:31 pm

Perfect (Tagged: Iris) Tumblr_m8gxhdpZ4x1ruz9j7

As Elizabeth listened to her mother, she felt like she couldn't breathe, her heart breaking with each of her words. The tears spilled from her cheeks freely now but she refused to believe it. She shook her head in disbelief as she sniffled in a breath. "B-but..." She mutters, finding her words hard to come out now. "Yuo said... that you loved me... that I'm your little birdy forever..." She sticks out her hand with the matching but a bit smaller charm bracelet that Belle had on.

Liz made the charm bracelets recently when she was just about to start freshman year. She was afraid of everyone there, hearing the stories from her siblings. Belle soothed her down, saying that she always be there with her to kick anyone's ass if they made fun of her. Inspired, Lizzy made the charm bracelets in a week, her biggest project yet. The metal wasn't the finest but it meant something special, to both of them. Oh so Lizzy thought.
Back to top Go down
Belle Rider

Belle Rider

PostSubject: Re: Perfect (Tagged: Iris)   Perfect (Tagged: Iris) EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 8:48 pm

Perfect (Tagged: Iris) Tumblr_m7hevs4SDY1rtzlzf

"I say a lot of things, Elizabeth. Doesn't mean that I actually mean them," Belle scoffed, cocking her head to the side. She looked down at the bracelets and rolled her eyes. She took a hold of hers and took it off, then took Liz's and yanked it off. She tossed both over into the fire place and smirked, seeing the weak metal bend willingly to the flames. "See? Fragile," she mumbled, turning her darkened golden hues towards Liz.

In a flash, everything changed then. A younger Belle was in the bathroom, hands gripping the sink and her lips pursed in a hard line. They were in the loft. "Belle?" Flynn's voice was soft outside of the bathroom door. Liz was standing off to the side, invisible. Belle let Flynn inside, tears on her cheeks. "I don't want it," Belle mumbled meekly, obviously ashamed of herself for saying such a thing. "We don't... have to keep it," Flynn pointed out quietly. Belle shook her head and bit down into her bottom lip, looking away from him and towards the test on the sink counter. "We can't do that. I'm... lucky to be able to have another... baby... Not like I had any dreams or anything," She laughed weakly and closed her eyes. Flynn frowned and wrapped his arms around her. "Then we'll keep it..." He mumbled. Belle started to cry then, obviously not liking the place she was being put into now. "I don't want to, Flynn... But... I-I... I don't want it to be dead, and I don't want it to not know its parents... That's cruel. I've been there... We'll just... deal with it."
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Rider

Elizabeth Rider

PostSubject: Re: Perfect (Tagged: Iris)   Perfect (Tagged: Iris) EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 9:10 pm

"No!" Elizabeth screams out as Belle ripped the bracelet. She dives to the fireplace, trying to grab anything left. She sobs and shakes gently, gasping for air.

Perfect (Tagged: Iris) Tumblr_m8gxkbeEqh1ruz9j7

When she blinked, she was no longer the floor, by the fireplace, in her home. She looked around, utterly confused. They were in the loft, the place where her siblings grew up in. She turns around, identifying her parents younger selves from all the photos. As she listened to their conversation, her hand went to her mouth as her breathing started to become more labor, her sobbing becoming louder, heavier.

They really didn't want her. They were dealing with her. Pretending to love her even though she was a huge bother to them. Her parents didn't want her, all she was to them was an ugly reminder of how their lives could have been better if she wasn't even born. She placed her hand on her stomach, the pain from breathing so hard becoming apparent. She started to back up, not wanting to be there, not wanting to be anywhere.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Perfect (Tagged: Iris)   Perfect (Tagged: Iris) Empty

Back to top Go down

Perfect (Tagged: Iris)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next