HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Brains and Bronze. (Tagged: Chris)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Katrina

PostSubject: Brains and Bronze. (Tagged: Chris)   Sat May 11, 2013 3:14 am

Lizzy made a small noise as she landed on the solid ground. She rubbed her butt, silently cursing Leah. When she opened her eyes, she realized that she could see anything. It was dark, horribly dark. Lizzy started to crawl on the ground carefully and silently, reaching out for anything that could help her. She prayed to herself that she didn't touch anything that wanted to kill her or anything moving at all.

Liz continued to control before bumping her head against a hard wooden surface, quickly placing her hand on top of her hair. "Ooww..." She whines, rubbing her head while the other hand touched what she ran into. She nearly cried out loud when she realized it was an old desk. She pulled the drawers, almost causing herself a paper cut when going through them. She didn't find a flashlight but she found something else quite interesting. She furrowed her brows as she grabbed the object. She felt the metal material, having some type of clue what is was. She soon was correct when she accidentally shot the mini pistol at the wall. She yelped, dropping the gun and hiding under the desk.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Christian Storm

PostSubject: Re: Brains and Bronze. (Tagged: Chris)   Sat May 11, 2013 3:23 am

Christian stumbled around the area, his eyes being cast with a spell to help him see. He was somewhere in a warehouse. That would be useful. He picked up a pistol he found and loaded it quietly before putting it into the hem of his jeans and grabbing a blade, doing the same. He nearly jumped out of his skin, though, as he heard a gunshot -- and felt the bullet graze his arm. "Fuck!" He gasped out, grabbing his arm. Thankfully, he was well versed on his healing spells.

He glared in the direction of the shot and snapped his fingers, a ball of light coming up in his palm and working as a lantern. He walked over and crouched down. "Fucking Hell... Elizabeth?" He questioned, narrowing his eyes a bit to see her better in the dark. He could only cast one spell at a time -- his lantern took away his better eye-sight.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Elizabeth Rider

PostSubject: Re: Brains and Bronze. (Tagged: Chris)   Sat May 11, 2013 3:33 am

Elizabeth curled into a small ball, worrying about anyone hearing what she did. And, hearing a loud gasp, she almost had a heart attack. She could see from her covered eyes that a light was coming her way. She nearly cowered under the desk, hoping not to be found. However, when she heard the voice, she cried out. "Chrissy!" She gasps before hugging him quickly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Christian Storm

PostSubject: Re: Brains and Bronze. (Tagged: Chris)   Sat May 11, 2013 3:38 am

Christian nearly fell back, not expecting her to hug him. He wasn't used to being touched by anyone but Elena. He didn't hesitate to hug her back, though. She was young. He knew he needed to protect her. He kissed the side of her head lightly. "Are you alright?" He asked softly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Elizabeth Rider

PostSubject: Re: Brains and Bronze. (Tagged: Chris)   Sat May 11, 2013 3:45 am

Lizzy nodded, pulling away a bit. "It's just dark and scary... and I might have a butt bruise after this..." Lizzy explained to him, almost pouting. She always found a way to make a horrible situation into a better one. "Are you alright? You're not hurt are you?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Christian Storm

PostSubject: Re: Brains and Bronze. (Tagged: Chris)   Sat May 11, 2013 3:55 am

Christian chuckled a bit and pat her bottom playfully. "I could always heal it for you," He winked teasingly. He then sighed and nodded. "Well. I was fine, until I got shot in the arm," He pouted over dramatically.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Elizabeth Rider

PostSubject: Re: Brains and Bronze. (Tagged: Chris)   Sat May 11, 2013 4:07 am

Lizzy made a small sound when he pat her butt. She covered her butt, pouting at him now. "I rather stay with the bruised butt. It's not a life or death situation." She tilted her head when he first said he was shot before gasping. "I'm sorry! Did I do that?! Sorry! Sorry! Sorry! Don't be mad!" She quickly apologizes, her face now flushed with embarrassment.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Christian Storm

PostSubject: Re: Brains and Bronze. (Tagged: Chris)   Sat May 11, 2013 4:21 am

Christian chuckled softly kissed her forehead. "I'm fine. I'm a wizard, remember? I can heal myself," He smirked a bit. "But, you on the other hand, look like you need to calm the fuck down," He hummed. "Here..." he caressed her cheek and focused his magic on her to calm her nerves. "Though... the blushing thing is kind of pretty," He mumbled, smiling a bit.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Elizabeth Rider

PostSubject: Re: Brains and Bronze. (Tagged: Chris)   Sat May 11, 2013 4:35 am

Elizabeth bit her bottom lip and nodded when he said he was fine, not truly believing him. But as soon as he used magic to calm her down, she felt better, less guilty for shooting him. She rolled her eyes with a giggle, pushing him slightly. "This is the wrong time to be flirting with your cousin, Chris." She points out, sticking her tongue out at him. "Unless you want to stay here and be a sitting duck."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Christian Storm

PostSubject: Re: Brains and Bronze. (Tagged: Chris)   Sat May 11, 2013 4:47 am

Christian scoffed and rolled his eyes. "Oh, so cocky. I have Elena..." He pointed out, then his smile fell. "Elena... I need to find her," he mumbled, standing up now and looking around. "We both know you can't shoot a gun... I can't teach you -- It's too loud," He shook his head and bit his lip. "What about knives? Belle liked knives, didn't she?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Elizabeth Rider

PostSubject: Re: Brains and Bronze. (Tagged: Chris)   Sat May 11, 2013 4:54 am

Elizabeth shook her head. "And your brother... and everyone else... The faster we find the others, the faster we can devise a plot on how to get out of her... and get my brother and Paris back." Liz points out, standing up close behind him. She tilted her head when he mentioned weapon choices for her and she nearly smiled when talking about knives. "Oh yes. Mom taught me how to throw and defend myself with them... but... I'm not really good with those also... I almost cut off Li's left pinkie once... Maybe, let's try something else less... lethal?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Christian Storm

PostSubject: Re: Brains and Bronze. (Tagged: Chris)   Sat May 11, 2013 5:03 am

Christian looked down to her and pursed his lips. "You want something less lethal when it comes to defending yourself against rabid dogs and a hunter with a crossbow?" He questioned, arching his brow and scoffing lightly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Elizabeth Rider

PostSubject: Re: Brains and Bronze. (Tagged: Chris)   Sat May 11, 2013 5:11 am

Elizabeth crossed her arms, arching a brow at him also. "Christian. There is more to defending yourselves than just weapons. A good defense makes a great offense. For example, this desk. We can break it down and use it to bar up windows, doors, or anywhere someone can enter in. Silly, silly man." She shakes her head before daringly moving away from him. She moved around, trying to find any source of light than his mini ball of light. As she reached, she felt her hand on something metal before moving down and finding a switch. She switches it on and thankfully, the light turned on. It revealed a little more of the warehouse than they could see before. There were mini rows of weapons on metal shelves. "Help me light this place up."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Christian Storm

PostSubject: Re: Brains and Bronze. (Tagged: Chris)   Sat May 11, 2013 5:20 am

Christian looked around and smirked a bit. "Well... I hope you're right... though, I don't see how barring up doors will keep a teleporter out of this place," He muttered. "He cast his spell brighter to help light almost the entire room. "Here we go..." He found the other switch and flipped it on. The room had stockpiles of wood and other building materials. "What is this? Fucking home depot?" He muttered. "Well... If home depot sold pistols," he chuckled slightly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Elizabeth Rider

PostSubject: Re: Brains and Bronze. (Tagged: Chris)   Sat May 11, 2013 1:50 pm

"We could all of these to make this our little base, or defend ourselves at least." Lizzy said, smiling at all of the material. She looked around the warehouse more, finding all sorts of parts. She walks over a pile of discarded cellphones. "Hey... Chris... Do you think cellphones work out here?" Lizzy asked, feeling her pockets even though she already knew her cellphone wasn't with her
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rosie Anne Rider

PostSubject: Re: Brains and Bronze. (Tagged: Chris)   Wed May 15, 2013 11:14 pm

Christian pursed his lips and shrugged his shoulders. "I doubt it... Leah probably thought to block the signals," he mumbled. He paused when he heard a familiar voice outside. It was like he had dog ears that perked up to the sound of Elena's voice. He jobbed over towards the door he heard the voice from and looked out of the window. He saw Rose and Elena and quickly pulled the door open for them. "Lena!" He chimed, grinning as he grabbed her up and spun her lightly.

Rose looked around the two and saw Lizzy. She gasped and ran to her sister, hugging her quickly and kissing her forehead a few times like Belle would in the situation of finding the youngest child. "You're not hurt are you?" she questioned, putting the girl at arms length and looking her over.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Elena Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Brains and Bronze. (Tagged: Chris)   Wed May 15, 2013 11:53 pm

Elena asked Rosie every now and then if they were already at the warehouse... She could see it, but it seemed like they could never reach the place. When the girls finally reached the warehouse, Elena stepped back as the door opened widely, but as soon she heard his voice, her heart became lighter. She wrapped her arms around him, and giggled softly as he spun her around. ''Chris!'', she smiled, and kissed his lips tenderly, ''Is that blood? How are you, babe?'', she urged as she saw traces of blood in his shirt.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Elizabeth Rider

PostSubject: Re: Brains and Bronze. (Tagged: Chris)   Thu May 16, 2013 1:02 am

Elizabeth pursed her lips at Chris's comment before raising her eyebrows at his new 'doggie' look. She watched him as he jogged over to the window and then towards the door. She smiled at seeing Elena but gasped at seeing her sister. "Rosie!" She quickly exclaims, running towards her as well. She giggles at her kisses and how concerned she was. Lizzy shook her head lightly at her question, her smile beaming. "Nope! But I accidentally shot Chris with a gun!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rosie Anne Rider

PostSubject: Re: Brains and Bronze. (Tagged: Chris)   Thu May 16, 2013 1:07 am

Rose laughed softly and shook her head. "You're about as useful with a gun as mom is," She sighed and ruffled her hair. "So, you found a warehouse, huh?" She questioned, looking around. "What'd you find in here?"

--

Christian smiled and returned the kiss. "Yeah... Liz kind of shot me. On accident. I think," He mumbled, smirking slightly. He kissed her forehead and nose. "What about you? Are you alright?" He asked, brushing her hair back behind her ears.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Elena Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Brains and Bronze. (Tagged: Chris)   Thu May 16, 2013 1:13 am

Elena sighed in relief as she noticed there was no wound upon his perfect skin. She rolled her eyes, and smirked, ''Why am not surprised?'', she giggled and wrinkled her nose cutely when Christian kissed it. ''I'm alright... I think I scraped my knee when I tripped on the graveyard....'', she widened her eyes, and clung into his arms, ''Oh my God, Chris! That graveyard! I got so scared! If Rose wasn't there with me, I would be lost, and crying, and maybe dead!'', she gasped.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Elizabeth Rider

PostSubject: Re: Brains and Bronze. (Tagged: Chris)   Thu May 16, 2013 1:21 am

Elizabeth blinked innocently before giggling. "Well... Chris found guns, weapons, all sorts of stuff. It's useful for him I guess... And for you too! And I'm trying to teach him how we can use all of these supplies around here to make a barrier of some sort!" Elizabeth said, pointing over to the weapons before moving her hand to the wood and other building materials.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Christian Storm

PostSubject: Re: Brains and Bronze. (Tagged: Chris)   Thu May 16, 2013 12:43 pm

Christian chuckled and tilted his head as she started to exclaim about her experience. "You're adorable," He laughed and kissed her forehead. "You're alive. You're fine. I'll protect you now," He hummed.

Rose leaned her head to the side. "A barrier? Smart," she mused, nodding and smiling lightly. "Knives are my fortay," she nodded. "But, Daddy did teach me to use a handgun," she murmured. "We can't stay here, though. It's only a temporary solution," she pointed out.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Elena Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Brains and Bronze. (Tagged: Chris)   Thu May 16, 2013 12:55 pm

Elena pouted as he looked him kissing her forehead, she didn't think that graveyard was funny, so she couldn't see why Christian could find fun on that. But as soon her told her she would protect her, her eyes shone brighter, and she smiled, ''Will you?''
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Elizabeth Rider

PostSubject: Re: Brains and Bronze. (Tagged: Chris)   Thu May 16, 2013 2:24 pm

Elizabeth smiles before sighing, nodding to her words. "I know... Somethings tells me they made this a weaponry and not just for us either. There's no doubt if we run into that Vera person or Leah anytime soon... I think it's best if we grab everything that we need and get out of here, and hopefully find Liam and the others..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Christian Storm

PostSubject: Re: Brains and Bronze. (Tagged: Chris)   Thu May 16, 2013 3:07 pm

"Of course I will," Christian scoffed before smiling a bit and kissing her lips gently. "You're my angel. I've gotta keep you safe. No matter how cowardly you are," he teased.

--

Rose nodded and sighed, looking around. "Leah seems to be wanting to play a game with us... Cat and mouse, maybe. She wants us to run, but be able to play back," she mused. "We'll find Liam... I'm more worried about Damon," She sighed and wrapped her arms around her middle. "I hope he found Arianne or Stefan... He shouldn't be alone in a place like this. He can't handle this," She shook her head.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brains and Bronze. (Tagged: Chris)   

Back to top Go down

Brains and Bronze. (Tagged: Chris)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next