Happily Ever After: Second Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Perfect (Tagged: Iris)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Iris.

Iris.

Perfect (Tagged: Iris) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Perfect (Tagged: Iris)   Perfect (Tagged: Iris) - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 9:14 pm

Iris watched over Liz with a smirk on her lips, though her eyes were emotionless. However, in the real world, she could hear Liam banging on the door to Liz's bedroom. She must have been crying in the real world, too. Iris scowled and quickly ended the dream.

"Liz?!" Liam grunted, having to use his strength to knock the door in. Iris had locked it with a magic to make it that of a dead bolt. "Lizzy! No, no, no," Liam shook his head and hurried over to her desk, pulling her onto the ground and into his arms. "I knew I shouldn't have left you alone... I'm so sorry. C'mon Liz, breathe," He whispered against her ear.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Rider

Elizabeth Rider

PostSubject: Re: Perfect (Tagged: Iris)   Perfect (Tagged: Iris) - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 9:31 pm

When Liz eyes shot open she was in Liam's arms. She couldn't register where she was at now, but she didn't care either. She knew that her body was having a panic attack and she should divert all of her attention to her breathing, keeping it from getting to far. But, she also didn't care to stop it. They didn't want her. Why keep being a bother?

Her body heaved for air, her small figure shaking viciously, her face now covered in tears, and her body naturally tried to curl into a small ball. She couldn't hear Liam's voice but she could hear another faint one. As he vision started focusing, she saw Helena run in and kneel down in front of her. Helena placed a hand on Liz's face before looking up at someone. "Why the hell would they go after her? She has nothing to do with Hades, Liam!" Helena voice rang in her ears.

L-liam? Her mind thought, instantly the memories from the dream coming back. How cruel he was to her, how he was just 'entertaining' her. This was part of that, wasn't it? "G-g-get... a-aw-away fr-from m-me!!" Elizabeth managed to scream out through her gasps and trying to claw herself away from him.
Back to top Go down
Liam Rider

Liam Rider

PostSubject: Re: Perfect (Tagged: Iris)   Perfect (Tagged: Iris) - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 9:36 pm

"I-I don't know... They're just fucking with us now," Liam stammered, his eyes weak as he tried to calm his sister -- to comfort her. He kissed her forehead, but then gasped sharply as he heard her screaming and scratching at him. He silently cursed his mother for taking her to get her nails done so often. He let her go and gripped his arms, brushing the bits of blood from the scratches away. They didn't hurt. "Liz, It's okay. Whatever you saw was just Hades. He's screwing with you like he did my dreams and the others," Liam tried to plead with her.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Rider

Elizabeth Rider

PostSubject: Re: Perfect (Tagged: Iris)   Perfect (Tagged: Iris) - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 9:49 pm

Once she was free from Liam, she curled into a small ball, her hands gripping her head. She shook her head, "I-I-I don't believe you!!" She screamed out, her body taking in sharp breaths of air. Helena flinched a bit back when Lizzy screamed, not ever hearing that type of tone ever. Lizzy instantly looked like Liam in the forest when he woke from his dream. Almost out of instinct, Helena grabbed Lizzy's wrist and gently untangled her hands from her hair. She placed her wrists in between her hands, actively keeping her from getting them back.

"Lizzy, please listen. We need you to-" Helena went to say before Lizzy interrupted her. "N-n-no! Th-they di-didn't w-w-want me! I-I'm j-just a-a-a p-pest! I-I don't w-w-want to-to be here anymore!" Lizzy cries out in between her gasps, her sobbing becoming louder than the air she was taking in.
Back to top Go down
Liam Rider

Liam Rider

PostSubject: Re: Perfect (Tagged: Iris)   Perfect (Tagged: Iris) - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 9:55 pm

Liam flinched back when Liz started to cry out what was in her dream. His heart sank. He knew exactly what Hades had chosen to show her. "Lizzy..." He whispered, empathy for his sister in his eyes. He looked towards Helena and bit his bottom lip. He could tell her later. "Liam?" Belle's voice called from downstairs, obviously nervous and trying to find him. "Up here, mom," He sighed in relief, glad that she drove like a maniac for once.

Belle hurried into the room and gasped as she saw Liz so broken. "What the hell did he show her?" She whispered sharply as she went over to her daughter and knelt down. "You... Your test, fourteen years ago. That's the only thing I can think of that would throw her off so badly. "Shit..." Belle whimpered, shaking her head. "Baby... Calm," Belle urged, pressing her fingers to Liz's temple and focusing her power to calm her heart rate and breathing.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Rider

Elizabeth Rider

PostSubject: Re: Perfect (Tagged: Iris)   Perfect (Tagged: Iris) - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 10:13 pm

When Liz saw her mother enter the room, her eyes went wide, the memories now slamming back to her. Her mother was in pain cause of her, her mother had to deal with her, spoiled her cause she just felt bad, her mother didn't want her but kept her out of pure sympathy. She tried to crawl away from her mother and even flinched away from her if it hadn't been for Helena holding her down and keeping her close.

Elizabeth shook her head but her breathing gotten easier. She relaxed under Helena's grip and Helena placed Liz's head on her lap. Elizabeth sniffed as her blue eyes stared at the wall, a pained and broken look on them. "Y-you don't want me... You hate me... Everyone hates me... I don't want to be a bother.... I don't want to be here..." She repeats as she sobbed gently in Helena's lap.

Perfect (Tagged: Iris) - Page 2 Tumblr_inline_mihzodD5xF1qz4rgp
Back to top Go down
Liam Rider

Liam Rider

PostSubject: Re: Perfect (Tagged: Iris)   Perfect (Tagged: Iris) - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 10:31 pm

Belle watched as Liz began to calm down, but it pained her to see her baby move away from her. "Lizzy, stop it," Belle sighed, reaching over and brushing Elizabeth's hair from her face. "I do want you. I do not hate you. No one hates you. I want you to here... I can't lie and say that back then, yes, I was scared, and upset, and I thought I was going to be pressed down by another baby. I was wrong. You turned out to be more than I could have ever wished for. The twins had their own priorities. Liam has always been able to take care of himself. I never got a baby before, and that's what I've always wanted," She said softly, speaking only to Liz now.

"I love you, Lizzy. Nothing can change that. I did spoil you when you were little because I felt bad for ever even considering not wanting you. I felt bad because I saw then how much of a gift you are -- how precious and sweet and smart and funny you are. You are my baby girl, Lizzy," She whispered, tears in her eyes, too.

Perfect (Tagged: Iris) - Page 2 Tumblr_m7hif9gUA61rtzlzf

Liam sat silently as his mother tried to soothe Elizabeth. He hated to see either of them in pain. He was thankful Helena was there, able to retrain and comfort Liz while she kept distance from both himself and Belle. He wanted to help. She was his little sister -- the only one he could confide in and trust. Seeing her jerk away and scream when he got near her tore a hole through him he didn't want to admit was there.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Rider

Elizabeth Rider

PostSubject: Re: Perfect (Tagged: Iris)   Perfect (Tagged: Iris) - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 11:08 am

( was in the Er for 5 hours before being admitted into the hospital. I'm stuck here for a full day or maybe even two. Fun 8D )

As Belle talked to Lizzy, the tears continued to roll down her cheeks. She wanted to believe her, forget the dream and hug her mother for hours upon hours, but she now she understood why Jasper and Liam had a hard time grasping reality. The dream and her mother speaking now spoke in complete polar opposites. She said, with such certainty, that she didn't want her at all but now, with the same drive, she loved her just like before. "Mummy..." She whimpered gently before placing her hand ontop of her mother's. She heard the familiar sound of metal, chiming together in a melody.

The bracelets, which symbolized that this was real, this was true, made Lizzy move from Helena''s lap and into her mother's arms. She hide her face in her chest as she sobbed gently. "I love you Mummy... I was so lost, I was so scared... The bracelets, she ripped them and threw them into the fireplace..." She cries, mentioning everything about her dream. Helena moved over to Liam and placed a hand ontop of his. She nearly read his mind, looking heartbroken that Liz clawed away from him. "You did everything that you could... If you hadn't had burst the door open, who knows how long Hades would have kept her in that dream... Give her time..." Helena whispered, wrapping her arms around his shoulders.
Back to top Go down
Belle Rider

Belle Rider

PostSubject: Re: Perfect (Tagged: Iris)   Perfect (Tagged: Iris) - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 6:35 pm

(o.o Well... at least that's a day or two out of school? 8'D?)

Belle sighed in relief when Liz came into her arms. She held her close and stroked her hair as she held her. She shook her head and scowled as she told her about the other Belle. "Trust me, Liz... If It were possible, I'd strangle her myself," She sighed and kissed Liz's temple. "You're okay now, sweetie. Mommy's got you," She assured her, holding her closer and nuzzling her nose to the side of her head. "I love you," She whispered, kissing her cheek to help wipe away the tears.

Liam looked down to the ground when Helena came over to him. He sighed, knowing she was right, but still feeling dejected for being turned away. "I know... Thank you, for helping," He mumbled, leaning against her side.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Rider

Elizabeth Rider

PostSubject: Re: Perfect (Tagged: Iris)   Perfect (Tagged: Iris) - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 10:33 pm

Lizzy curled into her mother's embrace, her fingers clinging onto her shirt, an appearance of a small child. "I love you too..." She whispers back to Belle, her tears beginning to subside. She opened her eyes and saw Liam and Helena off to the side. "Lili..." She sniffed, her blues eyes bigger than usual as she looked into his. "I'm sorry for hurting... and yelling... at you... Please don't hate me..."
Back to top Go down
Liam Rider

Liam Rider

PostSubject: Re: Perfect (Tagged: Iris)   Perfect (Tagged: Iris) - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 10:40 pm

Liam looked over at Liz and gave her a small smile. "Liz, I couldn't hate you if I tried. You're my sister. My baby sister, at that. You were scared and saw things you didn't need to see," He sighed. "I love you," He mumbled to her and leaned over, kissing her temple gently.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Rider

Elizabeth Rider

PostSubject: Re: Perfect (Tagged: Iris)   Perfect (Tagged: Iris) - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 10:51 pm

Elizabeth smiled at his words. "I love you too..." She whispers, moving to hug him briefly before going back into her mother's arms. "Though... you did break down my door..." Elizabeth pointed out, a playfulness in her tone a bit.
Back to top Go down
Liam Rider

Liam Rider

PostSubject: Re: Perfect (Tagged: Iris)   Perfect (Tagged: Iris) - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 11:05 pm

Liam chuckled a bit, looking over at the door. "I needed to get to you... I bruised my shoulder doing it, but I did it... I realize now I could have just utilized my girlfriends powers, but," He chuckled absently and looked over at Helena. He kissed her cheek before looking over at Belle. "Mum... You think you could....?" He trailed off, looking down to his arms and their scratches. Belle smiled a bit and nodded. She reached over and placed her hand on his arm, healing him quickly and effortlessly. "Thanks," He mumbled. "Not a problem, Lili," She smiled.

Belle looked down to Liz then and brushed her hair from her face. "You okay now, baby girl?" She asked quietly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Perfect (Tagged: Iris)   Perfect (Tagged: Iris) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Perfect (Tagged: Iris)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2