Happily Ever After: Second Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Take me to Paris (Tagged: Lili & Leah)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Liam Rider

Liam Rider

Take me to Paris (Tagged: Lili & Leah) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Take me to Paris (Tagged: Lili & Leah)   Take me to Paris (Tagged: Lili & Leah) - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 2:03 am

By the end of her sentence, he was out of the shower and strolling casually into the room, the only town on him being used to dry his hair. "There. All clean," He smiled cheekily. "Your dad likes me. He wouldn't break me," He pouted cutely.
Back to top Go down
Helena Olympe

Helena Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Take me to Paris (Tagged: Lili & Leah)   Take me to Paris (Tagged: Lili & Leah) - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 2:20 am

Helena looked up as he walked into the room before giggling with a bit of squeal at the end. "Liam! At this rate, you're deducting your hot bath time!" She said, playfully covering her eyes. "Wanna bet?"
Back to top Go down
Liam Rider

Liam Rider

PostSubject: Re: Take me to Paris (Tagged: Lili & Leah)   Take me to Paris (Tagged: Lili & Leah) - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 2:27 am

Liam smirked, seeing how she covered her eyes. "Oh, you're peeking," He laughed, knowing her too well. He dried off before finding some boxers. "Your dad still believes I'm a virgin, Helena," He pointed out, smirking a bit. He pulled on some jeans clumsily, hopping around on one leg to do it. He grinned at her before pulling on a t-shirt. "Alright, alright. I'm ready. Well, wait," He went over to his side table, grabbed a box and put it in his pocket, then went and grabbed his guitar case. "Now I'm ready," He beamed.
Back to top Go down
Helena Olympe

Helena Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Take me to Paris (Tagged: Lili & Leah)   Take me to Paris (Tagged: Lili & Leah) - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 2:55 am

Helena giggled, sticking out a tongue towards him. She clears her throat as he mentioned her father, twirling a piece of her blonde hair. "He thinks I am also. So, for the sake of your safety, your brother's life, and my well being from not being locked up in a tower for the rest of my life, let's not mention that, kay?" Helena tells him, looking back at him when he grabbed his guitar case. She smiled, leaping off of his suitcase and skipped towards the door.

"Off to Paris we go!" She chimes, opening the door and going out the hall way. "Send me pictures if he collapses the Eiffel Tower with his clumsiness!" Lizzy calls from her room. Helena winked at her before heading out of the door.
Back to top Go down
Liam Rider

Liam Rider

PostSubject: Re: Take me to Paris (Tagged: Lili & Leah)   Take me to Paris (Tagged: Lili & Leah) - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 3:01 am

Liam chuckled softly and followed after Helena, grabbing his suitcase on the way. He stopped by Lizzy's room, though, walked in and kissed the top of her head. He then nodded, went back out and grabbed his things once more to follow Helena out. "So, are we headed to your house?" He questioned.
Back to top Go down
Helena Olympe

Helena Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Take me to Paris (Tagged: Lili & Leah)   Take me to Paris (Tagged: Lili & Leah) - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 3:27 am

Elizabeth smile and hugged him before he left, reluctant to let him go since this will be the first time he'll be away from her this long. "Have fun, Dorkazoid." She said as he went out.

Helena skipped out from the house, waving Bye to Belle. "Bye, Mrs. Rider! I promise to keep him out of trouble." She tells Belle with a smile, crossing her heart as a promise before she heads out the door. "Yep. My parents want to make sure that we have a safe trip there and they have to check you, Leah, and Titus in since you're all under 18." She tells him, pulling out the keys to the Porsche. She popped the back and grabbed his suitcase and guitar case, placing them in the back with ease, before closing it.

She walks to the driver seat and sits in the front. She starts the car and buckles in her seat. She looks out at him, her hand on the stick. "Come on, we have 10 minutes and the drive back to my house is a 20 minute one." She smirks.
Back to top Go down
Liam Rider

Liam Rider

PostSubject: Re: Take me to Paris (Tagged: Lili & Leah)   Take me to Paris (Tagged: Lili & Leah) - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 3:32 am

Liam smirked and sat into her car. He buckled up and looked over at her skeptically, seeing how excited she looked to try and get to her house in ten minutes. "Please don't kill me, babe," He pouted at her. He trusted her driving, of course, but the look on her face made him a bit nervous.
Back to top Go down
Helena Olympe

Helena Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Take me to Paris (Tagged: Lili & Leah)   Take me to Paris (Tagged: Lili & Leah) - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 3:50 am

Helena gasped dramatically, pouting back at him. "Lili... I passed my driving test with flying colors. I'm a safe driver." She assured him, sliding on her sunglasses and giving him a smirk. When she put the car in Drive, she managed to get it to go 0 to 60 in a minute.

Sure enough, Helena managed to get to her house in 9 minutes, causing a rush of smoke when she came to the valet parking, her parents, Leah, and Titus in the front already. Helena surprisingly didn't hit, side scrape, or damage the car in anyway. Helena grins at Liam before unbuckling herself and hopping out of the car, the valets already getting Liam's stuff from the car.

"Hello, Mother." Helena said, innocently to her mother's crossed arms. "Helena... Did you scare poor Li with your reckless driving?" "No..."
Back to top Go down
Liam Rider

Liam Rider

PostSubject: Re: Take me to Paris (Tagged: Lili & Leah)   Take me to Paris (Tagged: Lili & Leah) - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 3:54 am

Liam yelped when she started out of the lot. He sunk down in his chair and gave her a nervous smile. Of course, there was a chanting in his head of I'mgonnadie. He closed his eyes eventually. And, when they got to the loft, he did not open his eyes or get out of the car. He sat there, like they were still moving. When one of the valet's opened his door, he screamed. Hercules tried to not laugh, but he couldn't help it. "You're going to break your boyfriend," Hercules muttered, shaking his head as he watched a shaking Liam slowly climb out of the car and onto the ground before just laying there on the ground.

"You're so mean to me," Liam whined, his golden hues turning up towards Helena with a pout on his lips. "You know I'm scared of going so fast," He muttered, rolling onto his back and staring up.
Back to top Go down
Helena Olympe

Helena Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Take me to Paris (Tagged: Lili & Leah)   Take me to Paris (Tagged: Lili & Leah) - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 4:09 am

"Me? Never!" Helena whines, pouting her lips before giggling at Liam on the ground. She walks over to him, grabbed his hand and hauled him to his feet. "Where is the fun in life your life if you go slow? And plus, it wasn't like you were going to do die~. I'm a perfect driver!" Helena tells him, kissing him on his cheek. Aurora looked at her watch. "Oh! We need to get going. All in the limo everyone." She hums, ushering all of them in. When Leah and Titus went into the Limo, Helena let her parents go in, before she dragged Liam in, scooting in next to him. "This should be slower pace for you, Mr. Kiddy ride."
Back to top Go down
Liam Rider

Liam Rider

PostSubject: Re: Take me to Paris (Tagged: Lili & Leah)   Take me to Paris (Tagged: Lili & Leah) - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 4:15 am

Liam whimpered cutely when she pulled him to his feet. He turned his cheek so that her kiss would fall on his lips instead. He smirked to himself before he saw Titus and Leah. They made his skin crawl. He pursed his lips and got in the limo. He put his arm protectively around Helena's waist. "You're too funny," He mumbled sarcastically to Helena with a small smirk on his lips. Leah slid into the car and smiled brightly over to Helena and Liam before looking down to her cellphone. She sent a brief text to Paris, telling him she would be back in a week, then set her phone onto her lap.
Back to top Go down
Helena Olympe

Helena Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Take me to Paris (Tagged: Lili & Leah)   Take me to Paris (Tagged: Lili & Leah) - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 4:25 am

Helena giggled at Liam before laying her head on his shoulder. Aurora started telling all of them what to do when they get on, get off the plane, hotel, and the schedule of Paris Fashion Week. She even handed Helena a detailed list of what she just said, knowing very well that none of them would remember after the flight. "Did everyone get that?" Aurora asked all of them, getting simultaneous response of Yea, Got it, Whatever responses and Aurora shook her head.
"Face it, you're boring when you turn on 'Mommy' mode." Helena pouts at her Mother. Her mother looks back at her with a smile. "Well, I can be more boring by coming with you and having our mother and daughter time while you-" "I like your Mommy mode, Mommy. Love you."
Back to top Go down
Liam Rider

Liam Rider

PostSubject: Re: Take me to Paris (Tagged: Lili & Leah)   Take me to Paris (Tagged: Lili & Leah) - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 4:32 am

Liam laughed softly at the exchange between Helena and Aurora. The two were too similar. But, then again, two Helena's was perfect in his mind. Hercules slid his arm around Aurora and kissed her temple before moving his lips to her ear. "You sure about sending Titus to another country?" he mumbled, nervous to think of that boy being anywhere near Helena while he couldn't watch them.

Leah looked up to Titus and smiled. "C'mon, Tidy. Smile! We're going to Paris for Pete's sake!" She giggled cutely.
Back to top Go down
Helena Olympe

Helena Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Take me to Paris (Tagged: Lili & Leah)   Take me to Paris (Tagged: Lili & Leah) - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 4:44 am

Aurora looks over at Hercules, giving him a smile that meant that she didn't know either whether it was a good idea or not. She placed a hand on his knee gently, trying to soothe him. "Trust and Patience, my darling." Aurora hums.

Take me to Paris (Tagged: Lili & Leah) - Page 2 Tumblr_lz8fsauyGz1qc4bg8o1_500

Titus looked over at Leah and smiled to her command. His hand went up and pinched her cheeks. "Aren't you adorable?" He asked, keeping his finger on her cheek. He let go after a while, giving her a smile and turning back to look out the window.
Back to top Go down
Leah Olympe

Leah Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Take me to Paris (Tagged: Lili & Leah)   Take me to Paris (Tagged: Lili & Leah) - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 4:49 am

"Yes, because you're a master of both," Hercules mused playfully as he rested his hand atop hers with a smirk playing on his lips.

Take me to Paris (Tagged: Lili & Leah) - Page 2 Tumblr_inline_mkjv1b5O971rf2nk8

Leah did not wince when he pinched her cheek, though it did hurt with his strength. She just smiled sweetly and leaned into his side. She leaned up and kissed his cheek once he had let go. She laid her head onto his shoulder and absently checked her phone. With no reply, she sighed and put her phone into her purse before she started fiddling with her fingers.

Back to top Go down
Helena Olympe

Helena Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Take me to Paris (Tagged: Lili & Leah)   Take me to Paris (Tagged: Lili & Leah) - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 5:15 am

It wasn't a long drive to the airport, Seattle's airport being in the city. So, once they were there, Helena was quick to get out, dragging Liam with. Even the atmosphere with the other two felt weird and she didn't like it one bit. She didn't let go of Liam's hand when she went to the back and grabbed his suitcase and guitar case along with her gigantic suitcase, probably the the largest out of the four. She hopped back on the sidewalk, moving out of the way so the other two can get theirs.

"Helena... Are you sure you have everything? I keep thinking you're forgetting something..." Aurora hums with a serious tone, her and her daughter would have matching suitcases if she came as well. Helena looks down at her suitcase before shrugging at her mother, smiling and looping her arm around Li's. Aurora shook her head lightly with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Liam Rider

Liam Rider

PostSubject: Re: Take me to Paris (Tagged: Lili & Leah)   Take me to Paris (Tagged: Lili & Leah) - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 5:30 am

Liam got out of the limo and arched a brow, seeing the huge suitcase Helena was carrying. He took his bag and case and shook his head, smirking to himself. "She thinks we're moving to Paris," Liam muttered. Hercules chuckled and helped get the rest of the luggage. "Where to?" Liam asked, looking around. He'd never been to an airport before. Then again, neither had Leah. She was tiny, too. Easy to lose in such a big place. She shied closer to Titus' side.
Back to top Go down
Helena Olympe

Helena Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Take me to Paris (Tagged: Lili & Leah)   Take me to Paris (Tagged: Lili & Leah) - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 5:58 am

Helena giggled at his questioned and motion towards her parents. "When I was smaller, I used to cling to Dad's leg whenever we went in the airport. Held on pretty tight even when they tried to pry me away when we got to security." Helena tells him as they started following Aurora in the airport. If Leah or Liam were alone in the airport, they would defiantly get lost. Aurora took the route that they'd usually take in the Airport, having to been there enough times, the route that avoided most of the airport traffic.

They waited in the security line, the shortest one but it still was quite a wait. Aurora counted the tickets and the passports in her hand and pursed her lips. She was quick on her phone to text and right before they got to the front, she received her needed text. She looked over at Helena. "Helena, dear. Go into Liam's front suitcase pocket." She tells her and Helena raises an eyebrow before obliging, grabbing Liam's passport from the front. She hands it to her mother. "How did you know?" She asked.
"I have every parent that I take their child out of the states on speed dial. Luckily, Liam's father is a much faster texter than his mother. However, I just don't have Leah's parents." Aurora tells her before pursing her lips a bit. She shrugs a bit before turning towards the security and handing him the passports and tickets.
Back to top Go down
Liam Rider

Liam Rider

PostSubject: Re: Take me to Paris (Tagged: Lili & Leah)   Take me to Paris (Tagged: Lili & Leah) - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 6:07 am

Liam smiled and stayed close to Helena, wanting to hold her hand, but having his hands full with his luggage. Leah stayed close to Titus, knowing he could care less, but finding some comfort in him. She knew keeping up was her best bet. She just wished her traveling companions weren't all a foot taller than her with much longer legs.

When the question of parents and passports came up, Leah smiled sheepishly. "You're not the only one, Mrs. Olympe. My mother and I haven't talked since she sent me to that boarding school," she said sadly. "But... Here, I do have my passport," she smiled sweetly towards the security guard and handed him her passport. Of course, it was one she had just created. She'd never needed to fly before.
Back to top Go down
Helena Olympe

Helena Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Take me to Paris (Tagged: Lili & Leah)   Take me to Paris (Tagged: Lili & Leah) - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 6:23 am

Aurora nodded at Leah before turning back towards the security guard. Helena pursed her lips, not completely buying her story. She moved closer to Liam. Once the security was done, he motioned them through. Aurora head towards the baggage area, were they tagged any major suitcase to be sent into the plane and let everyone else carry their carry-ons. Aurora told both Helena and Leah to carry a carry on, knowing they'll need it when on the plane.

When they started heading towards the security checks, Helena clung to Liam's side, not wanting to leave it. However, as they went to the security, she had to. She dramatically left his side before giggling, bumping her hip against his as she followed her mother's procedure at the security. Anything metal, big, or could be threatening, take it off.
Back to top Go down
Liam Rider

Liam Rider

PostSubject: Re: Take me to Paris (Tagged: Lili & Leah)   Take me to Paris (Tagged: Lili & Leah) - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 6:30 am

Liam was too fascinated with the airport itself to be paying attention to what Leah and Aurora and the others were doing. He stayed close to Helena and gasped when she moved away, not sure what she was doing. But, he calmed down as he noted she had to move away from him. He nodded and started to take off what he couldn't wear through the scanner. He smiled goofishly at the security guard, and then shied away as the woman's face remained stoic. "Not very friendly around here, huh?" He mused as he gathered his things on the other side.
Back to top Go down
Helena Olympe

Helena Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Take me to Paris (Tagged: Lili & Leah)   Take me to Paris (Tagged: Lili & Leah) - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 2:26 pm

Helena giggled at him as she slipped her shoes back on. "No, they're afraid that my Lili looks like a big scary terrorist." She whispers to him before pointing how they were looking at Titus with extreme caution. Her father looked less dangerous, also giving the same goofy grin to the guards, but Titus matched their stone, unemotional stares and that gave them a bit unease. Helena smiled at Liam before taking his hand again, following Aurora once more.

"Here is the depressing part now. I get to see my darling children go off onto a plane and get the experience the big bad world without me. I cry and wave you off with a handkerchief as your father holds me back from jumping on the plane with you! It's all so tragic." Aurora sniffs at the end, grabbing Helena and squishing her face in with an over dramatic hug. Helena flails before looking at her father with pleading eyes. "Make heer stoop."
Back to top Go down
Liam Rider

Liam Rider

PostSubject: Re: Take me to Paris (Tagged: Lili & Leah)   Take me to Paris (Tagged: Lili & Leah) - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 3:24 pm

Liam looked at Titus and smirked as he saw how the male was being treated. Leah was waved off like nothing. Why did people tryst her so easily? He shook his head before looking at Helena and Aurora. He and Hercules both laughed. "Aren't you glad she doesn't have my strength?" Hercules questioned. Liam tugged Helena free and kissed Aurora's cheek. "Don't worry. I would personally strangle myself if anything happened to my Helena," he smiled. Hercules smiled and nodded, tugging Aurora over to him. "We know. We tryst you, Liam," Hercules said quietly. Leah popped up beside the group. "They said our flight is boarding," she beamed.
Back to top Go down
Helena Olympe

Helena Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Take me to Paris (Tagged: Lili & Leah)   Take me to Paris (Tagged: Lili & Leah) - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 5:45 pm

Helena nodded at Liam's statement as Aurora smiled, ruffling his hair a bit. "You're so adorable." She says be fore gaspingbat Leag's announcement. "Alright, alright. Helena, my sweet, make sure you text me the instant you land and be nice." She pokes her nose before kissing her on the forehead. "Liam... Be careful. I don't want any medical emergencies happening when we aren't there." Aurora teases him, kissing him on the forehead as well. "Leah, you're a small adoravle girl and there's a lot of creeps in Paris. Stay close to Titus." She tells her, kissing her on her forehead. "Titus.... Don't destory paris. All right darling?" She kisses his forehead.
Back to top Go down
Liam Rider

Liam Rider

PostSubject: Re: Take me to Paris (Tagged: Lili & Leah)   Take me to Paris (Tagged: Lili & Leah) - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 7:01 pm

Liam grinned at Aurora and nodded. "I'll try my best," he murmured. Leah giggled cutely and smirked under her breath. Hercules moved to Helena and pulled her into a hug. "Be careful, sweetheart...if you want to come home, just call me, and we,ll have your flight booked," he whispered at her ear. "I love you," he sighed and kissed her temple before letting her go and wrapping his arms around Auroras waist from behind.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Take me to Paris (Tagged: Lili & Leah)   Take me to Paris (Tagged: Lili & Leah) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Take me to Paris (Tagged: Lili & Leah)
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next