Happily Ever After: Second Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Take me to Paris (Tagged: Lili & Leah)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Helena Olympe

Helena Olympe

Take me to Paris (Tagged: Lili & Leah) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Take me to Paris (Tagged: Lili & Leah)   Take me to Paris (Tagged: Lili & Leah) - Page 5 EmptyFri May 03, 2013 4:05 am

Titus growled in pleasure as he fastened his pace. The hand on her hip raised to her breast, massaging it idly with a roughness. He sucked her neck, making small marks along her neck that soon faded.

---

Helena gasped at he laid on top of her. She squirmed underneath, heavily pouting. "Liiaamm! Get off, you big meanie! Your ass is too big!" She whined.
Back to top Go down
Liam Rider

Liam Rider

PostSubject: Re: Take me to Paris (Tagged: Lili & Leah)   Take me to Paris (Tagged: Lili & Leah) - Page 5 EmptyFri May 03, 2013 4:10 am

Leah arched over the counter and moaned out in pleasure when he started to massage her breast. Her breasts had always been sensitive. The marks on her neck were subtle turn ons to her, but she was only concerned for the pleasure building from his drilling into her so roughly. With the hand over her mouth, she took to suck on one of his fingers, finding it to be a pacifier. She bit slightly on his finger and moved both of her hands onto the counter to grip it. "Fuck, Titus..." She bit hard into her lip to muffle herself as she did hit her orgasm and clench around him. However, she forced him out of her and turned around to get onto her knees. She took him into her mouth without hesitation and sucked, her hand working to bring him to his climax.

--

Liam smirked and looked around confused. "Does anyone hear that?" He questioned, then shrugged.
Back to top Go down
Helena Olympe

Helena Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Take me to Paris (Tagged: Lili & Leah)   Take me to Paris (Tagged: Lili & Leah) - Page 5 EmptySun May 05, 2013 1:07 pm

Titus groaned lowly as he felt her walls clench around him. He growled though when she pulled away from him but it was replaced with a groan as he felt her mouth on his length. He placed his hands on the sides of her head, his hips rolling into her mouth. "Fuck Leah..." He lowly groans out.

---

Helena whines, trying to move away from him. She looks up at him, her lip puffed out and her violet eye widen. "You're so mean to me..." She sniffles.
Back to top Go down
Liam Rider

Liam Rider

PostSubject: Re: Take me to Paris (Tagged: Lili & Leah)   Take me to Paris (Tagged: Lili & Leah) - Page 5 EmptySun May 05, 2013 3:25 pm

Leah smirked up at him and pulls him from her mouth to slide her tongue along the side of his length and down to his balls. She nipped at the sensitive skin before moving back to his member and taking him into her mouth. She held his member firm as she then pushed him into her throat, careful to not choke herself. She kept her eyes upon his face as she moved.

--

Liam smirked and rolled over. He rested his head on her chest. "I don't know what you're talking about, Lena," He mused, nuzzling close to her.
Back to top Go down
Helena Olympe

Helena Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Take me to Paris (Tagged: Lili & Leah)   Take me to Paris (Tagged: Lili & Leah) - Page 5 EmptySun May 05, 2013 4:34 pm

Titus groaned lowly as she worked at his pleasure. She'd always been good at that. He grabbed her hair now, feeling his climax coming close. He bucked his hip into her mouth, growling lowly as his seed spills into her mouth.

---

Helena pouts at Liam before shaking her head, turning her body away from him. "No boobies for you..."
Back to top Go down
Liam Rider

Liam Rider

PostSubject: Re: Take me to Paris (Tagged: Lili & Leah)   Take me to Paris (Tagged: Lili & Leah) - Page 5 EmptySun May 05, 2013 4:43 pm

Leah groaned softly and held him firmly in her mouth as he hit his climax. She drug her teeth gently along his length as she removed him from her mouth, then smirked a bit and licked her lips as she swallowed. She stood up and fixed her skirt and panties. She hovered up and kissed his lips. "You taste good," She whispered, smirking against his lips.

--

Liam pouted back at her and whimpered like a small puppy when she turned from him. "Fine..." He huffed and sat up. He waved over one of the attendants and smiled at the younger girl that came over and beamed at him. "Hi there," He smiled cheekily. She giggled a bit. "Is there anything I can get you, cutie?" She chimed. "A soda would be great," He murmured. She nodded, her smile still bright as she went off.
Back to top Go down
Helena Olympe

Helena Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Take me to Paris (Tagged: Lili & Leah)   Take me to Paris (Tagged: Lili & Leah) - Page 5 EmptySun May 05, 2013 4:55 pm

Titus groans as she removes her mouth. He pulls on his boxers and pants, kissing her as he fastens his belt. "And you are talented." He points outs.

---

Helena peaks over from her ball facing away from him and instantly scowls at the girl. She rolled her eyes as the girl went off. "Girls aren't attracted to me He says, hmph..." She mimics him in a grumble.
Back to top Go down
Liam Rider

Liam Rider

PostSubject: Re: Take me to Paris (Tagged: Lili & Leah)   Take me to Paris (Tagged: Lili & Leah) - Page 5 EmptySun May 05, 2013 5:10 pm

"Why thank you. It's not often I get a compliment out of you," Leah mumbled, smirking a bit. She turned and looked in the mirror then, adjusting her shirt and fixing her hair. Once she looked as she had before coming into the bathroom, she knew she could leave. She moved out of the bathroom and smiled sweetly towards one of the flight attendants who looked a bit flushed from standing too close to the bathroom. She took her seat and crossed her legs as she fiddled with her fingernails.

--

Liam looked over at Helena and arched a brow. He smirked slightly. "Helena, you know green's not a good color on you," He teased. When the girl returned and handed him his soda, he gave her his best charming smile -- something he'd gotten from his father -- and watched as she blushed and giggled before scampering off. "Huh... Is there something in my teeth? No girls ever do that around me," He mumbled before taking a sip of his soda.
Back to top Go down
Helena Olympe

Helena Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Take me to Paris (Tagged: Lili & Leah)   Take me to Paris (Tagged: Lili & Leah) - Page 5 EmptySun May 05, 2013 5:19 pm

Titus waited for a bit before flushing the toilet with his foot. He walks out and nods towards the flight attendant. He sits down next to Leah, soon reclining his chair once more.

---

Helena glares at Liam before gasping as he purposefully gave that smile to her. Her lip quivered before she took both of the pillow pets and now sandwiched her face in between them. She curled into a smaller ball.
Back to top Go down
Liam Rider

Liam Rider

PostSubject: Re: Take me to Paris (Tagged: Lili & Leah)   Take me to Paris (Tagged: Lili & Leah) - Page 5 EmptySun May 05, 2013 5:26 pm

Leah grabbed a blanket from the over head compartment and laid down on the seats, her head resting on Titus' lap. She draped the blanket over herself and sighed softly. She knew couples often did this affectionately. But, she was just content being close to him. She scowled at herself for the sappy thought.

--

Liam glanced at Helena from the corner of his eye and noted she was pouting and curling up even more. He rolled his eyes and smirked. He grabbed a blanket and tossed it over her. "Baby needs a nap," He teased.
Back to top Go down
Helena Olympe

Helena Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Take me to Paris (Tagged: Lili & Leah)   Take me to Paris (Tagged: Lili & Leah) - Page 5 EmptySun May 05, 2013 5:33 pm

Titus absently draped his hand over her waist, a natural thing he did when Leah wanted to act like a couple. She'd initiated it and he'd follow along suit, like an other normal guy would.

---

Helena threw the blanket at his face. "Keep your stupid blanket..." She mumbled from the pillows, not moving from her form.
Back to top Go down
Liam Rider

Liam Rider

PostSubject: Re: Take me to Paris (Tagged: Lili & Leah)   Take me to Paris (Tagged: Lili & Leah) - Page 5 EmptySun May 05, 2013 5:40 pm

Leah smiled a bit to herself as she felt his arm around her. However, she quickly dropped the smile and closed her eyes, not wanting to fall into the state she could get in with Paris. She didn't want to be weak and cuddly. If she just slept for the trip, she could avoid all of that.

--

Liam pouted as she blanket was tossed into his face. He sighed heavily and laid down, squeezing his thin frame between her and the back of the seat. He wrapped his arms around her and held her close, knowing she could get away if she wanted. "Sorry," He mumbled softly. "I don't know why you would be jealous, though, Helena... No one on this plane even catches my eye," He admitted, shrugging his shoulders. "Hell, no one has since the day I met you."
Back to top Go down
Helena Olympe

Helena Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Take me to Paris (Tagged: Lili & Leah)   Take me to Paris (Tagged: Lili & Leah) - Page 5 EmptySun May 05, 2013 6:13 pm

Titus wouldn't sleep through the flight even if he was tired. He wouldn't dare to doze off in a public situation, always on high alert. You start learning that when you go to boarding school with a temper like his. One of the many ways how he learned to stay composed. Came in handy whenever he was around teachers, authority figures or even his parents.

---

Helena didn't move at first but as soon as he finished, she moved closer to him. She opened the pillow pets, moving his head inside with hers. "I'm jealous because... there's a possibility that you'll find someone else... better than me... I love you Liam... and I don't want to lose you..." She whispers , nuzzling her nose against his.
Back to top Go down
Liam Rider

Liam Rider

PostSubject: Re: Take me to Paris (Tagged: Lili & Leah)   Take me to Paris (Tagged: Lili & Leah) - Page 5 EmptySun May 05, 2013 6:27 pm

Leah cracked open an eye to look up at him. "Titus?" She mumbled softly. "Lay down with me. I can protect you from the big bad humans," she teased.

--

Liam gladly moved closer and hid in between the pillows with her. He scoffed softly and shook his head before cupping her cheeks and kissing her softly. "Helena... There is no one alive that even compares to you," He whispered. "You will not lose me. Ever. I promise," He whispered, nuzzling his nose back to hers and then kissing her forehead.
Back to top Go down
Helena Olympe

Helena Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Take me to Paris (Tagged: Lili & Leah)   Take me to Paris (Tagged: Lili & Leah) - Page 5 EmptySun May 05, 2013 6:35 pm

Titus looked down at her with an arched brow. "That's a joke right? I'd be acting like those humans if I were to 'lay down'."

---

Helena nods with a bit of a smile. She kisses him softly on the lip before taking his lip and biting on it, tugging it away from him. "Don't flirt with other girls in front of me. Ever. Or I'll throw you off the Eiffel tower." She tells him, her brows knittting together. She smiles before letting go of his lip and placing her forehead on his.
Back to top Go down
Liam Rider

Liam Rider

PostSubject: Re: Take me to Paris (Tagged: Lili & Leah)   Take me to Paris (Tagged: Lili & Leah) - Page 5 EmptySun May 05, 2013 6:40 pm

Leah laughs softly. "Exactly. It might get the security's eyes off you," She mused, shrugging. "We need to try and blend in. Not stand out," She pointed out.

--

Liam groaned lowly as she bit his lip. He smirked a bit at her words and chuckled softly. "I'm terrified of heights, though. That would be just cruel," He pointed out, shaking his head. He kissed her again and nuzzled close to her as he moved the blanket to cover the both of them.
Back to top Go down
Helena Olympe

Helena Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Take me to Paris (Tagged: Lili & Leah)   Take me to Paris (Tagged: Lili & Leah) - Page 5 EmptySun May 05, 2013 6:58 pm

"Yo make me blend in, I think I'll be alright." Titus points out before covering her face, indicating for her to sleep.

---

Helena entangles her legs with his and cuddles close to his body, wrapping her arms around his torso. "I love you Li...." She whispers.
Back to top Go down
Liam Rider

Liam Rider

PostSubject: Re: Take me to Paris (Tagged: Lili & Leah)   Take me to Paris (Tagged: Lili & Leah) - Page 5 EmptySun May 05, 2013 7:03 pm

Leah narrowed her eyes and huffed, curling up and resigning to just sleep and ignore him. She was used to him being distant. The only reason she even cared about it now was because of Paris.

--

Liam smiled softly and rubbed her back softly as they laid close. "I love you more," He whispered in return.

--

Somewhere along the lines, they'd fallen asleep. And when they woke up, it was because one of the flight attendants was lightly nudging Liam's shoulder. "Sweetie? We're in Paris," She smiled. "Oh... thanks," Liam smiled sleepily and looked towards Helena's sleeping figure. He leaned over to her ear and gently kissed just under it. "Wake up, sleeping beauty... Time to go get a bath," He mumbled near her ear and grinned cheekily.

Leah stirred a bit and sat up, fixing her hair on instinct. She blinked the sleep from her eyes and looked around tiredly.
Back to top Go down
Helena Olympe

Helena Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Take me to Paris (Tagged: Lili & Leah)   Take me to Paris (Tagged: Lili & Leah) - Page 5 EmptySun May 05, 2013 7:25 pm

Helena cuddled closer to him, not wanting to get up. However as he said bath, she nearly rolled her eyes away, pushing him playfully. "Such a perv..." She mumbles sleepily before sitting up with a yawn. She stretches a bit, stroking down misplaced strands in her hair. She briefly looks out the window, seeing the night lights of Paris. She smiles before looking over at Liam and pulling him over. "Look how beautiful it is!" She tells him.

---

"Morning... or Evening. The said we are about a few minutes away from landing in Paris..." Titus informs her, looking over at her. He reaches over and fixes a piece of hair that stuck to her cheek, stroking it behind her ear.
Back to top Go down
Liam Rider

Liam Rider

PostSubject: Re: Take me to Paris (Tagged: Lili & Leah)   Take me to Paris (Tagged: Lili & Leah) - Page 5 EmptySun May 05, 2013 7:38 pm

Liam laughed softly and fixed his own hair, pulling his beanie on as usual. He blinked a few times as he was pulled over to the window and smiled. "It's not as beautiful as you," He teased, smiling as he pecked her cheek. "C'mon. What hotel are we staying at?" He questioned.

--

Leah blinked a bit as he brushed her hair back for it. It was a gentle gesture -- something she didn't expect from him. Of course it would have her taken aback. She smiled, though, and nodded. "Oh... Okay..." she nodded again and looked from the window. "It's beautiful," She admitted.
Back to top Go down
Helena Olympe

Helena Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Take me to Paris (Tagged: Lili & Leah)   Take me to Paris (Tagged: Lili & Leah) - Page 5 EmptySun May 05, 2013 9:22 pm

Helena shook her head at his compliment before kissing his lips as a Thank You. As he asked, she smiled. "That's a secret." She hums, wanting the hotel to be a surprise. She buckles in their seat belt as the captain announced that they were landing soon.

---

Titus nods at her. "Everything looks better at night.." He comments as he looks out the window, at her, and leans his head back on headrest.
Back to top Go down
Liam Rider

Liam Rider

PostSubject: Re: Take me to Paris (Tagged: Lili & Leah)   Take me to Paris (Tagged: Lili & Leah) - Page 5 EmptySun May 05, 2013 9:26 pm

Liam smiled a bit and sat back in his seat, buckling himself in and sinking down as he had before. He took Helena's hand and took in a deep, steady breath.

--

Leah nodded and leaned on his shoulder, ignoring the seat belt sign once more.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Take me to Paris (Tagged: Lili & Leah)   Take me to Paris (Tagged: Lili & Leah) - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Take me to Paris (Tagged: Lili & Leah)
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5