Happily Ever After: Second Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sweet Nightmares (Tag: Iris)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Jasper Rider

Jasper Rider

Sweet Nightmares (Tag: Iris) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweet Nightmares (Tag: Iris)   Sweet Nightmares (Tag: Iris) - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 7:46 pm

"Mm... As tempting as that sounds..." Jasper starts mumbling into the kiss, his hands now at her cheeks caressing them gently. "I think it's best... If I do try to sleep now... with you with me..." He tells her, though he doesn't break the kiss.
Back to top Go down
Arianne De Chambord

Arianne De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Nightmares (Tag: Iris)   Sweet Nightmares (Tag: Iris) - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 7:49 pm

Arianne pouted slightly, but knew it was for the best. She just didn't want to see him suffer -- she was scared him sleeping would cause him to be in pain. She gently broke the kiss and kissed his forehead. She rolled off of him and giggled softly as the bed swayed with the moment a bit. "Alright... I'll stop trying to force myself on you," She pouted cutely. She curled close to his side and sighed, placing a soft kiss on his chest. "I'll be right here, okay?" She said quietly. She knew she wouldn't sleep. She'd stay awake, watching him for any discontent.
Back to top Go down
Jasper Rider

Jasper Rider

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Nightmares (Tag: Iris)   Sweet Nightmares (Tag: Iris) - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 11:28 pm

Jasper smiled at her, a small chuckle escaping his lips. He gently stroked her cheek with his fingers, kissing her forehead lightly before placing his own against hers. "I love you Arianne... And Thank you..." He whispers, his blues eyes looking into hers. He smiles before closing his eyes. "Ari... Can you... sing me one of your favorite songs...? I love hearing your voice..." He whispers.
Back to top Go down
Arianne De Chambord

Arianne De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Nightmares (Tag: Iris)   Sweet Nightmares (Tag: Iris) - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 11:34 pm

Arianne curled close to him and smiled to herself, chewing on her bottom lip absently. She arched a brow at the request, but did not object to it. She thought for a few moments. When she finally had a song, she opened her eyes to gaze upon his perfect, calm expression. "I watched you sleeping... quietly in my bed... You don't know this now, but, there's somethings that need to be said. It's all that I can hear... It's more than I can bear... What if I fall, and hurt myself? Would you know how to fix me? What if I went and lost myself? Would you know where to find me? If I forgot who I am, would you please remind me. Oh.... Cause without you, things go hazy," She sang softly.
Back to top Go down
Jasper Rider

Jasper Rider

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Nightmares (Tag: Iris)   Sweet Nightmares (Tag: Iris) - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 12:36 am

Jasper listened to her sweet singing, instantly knowing the song. It was one of his mother's lullaby songs she used whenever him or Rosie had nightmares when they were younger. He'd sometimes hear her sing it now upon Lizzy's request. It was really fitting to the situation now. Maybe a reason why he fell asleep a lot sooner than he thought.

However, as he slept, he dreamed. It began as a peaceful happy dream. Her words hummed in his dreams, resulting in a dream about her. Specifically the day he first laid his eyes on her, when they were just little kids. Even then, he loved her at first sight. No matter what she did, he only loved her that much more. The dream time leaped to the day in freshman year. Except he wasn't high but fully aware, like he felt now with her. They pointed at clouds, kissed, cuddled, laughed about the weirdest things, and told each other that they loved each other.

Sadly, he closed his eyes for a brief second and everything changed. When he opened his eyes, he was back in his parent's bedroom, the song had changed, and instantly he knew.
Back to top Go down
Arianne De Chambord

Arianne De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Nightmares (Tag: Iris)   Sweet Nightmares (Tag: Iris) - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 12:46 am

Arianne hummed gently until she knew he was sleeping. She kept her brown hues on his face, watching every expression that crossed his features. She knew his dream was peaceful at first. He looked happy -- content. A part of her hoped he was dreaming of her. But, as he continued to sleep, she could tell something was going wrong. He didn't look peaceful anymore.

She gently caressed his cheek and kissed his forehead. "I love you..." She whispered near his ear, trying to will him back to his peaceful dream.
Back to top Go down
Jasper Rider

Jasper Rider

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Nightmares (Tag: Iris)   Sweet Nightmares (Tag: Iris) - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 8:37 pm

The images flickered in his dream. It flickered between the bad between the good, as if his own mind was trying to differentiate what felt real and what didn't. He whimpered at bit in is sleep from her words that she spat at him. Don't act like you care... I love you... You were the reason... when I'm in your arms... I begged them...
Back to top Go down
Arianne De Chambord

Arianne De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Nightmares (Tag: Iris)   Sweet Nightmares (Tag: Iris) - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 8:42 pm

Arianne watched him and bit down roughly on her bottom lip. She didn't like seeing him like this. Hearing him whimpering only made her heart clench. "Jasper...?" She whispered. She kissed his lips once gently and pulled him closer to her, taking his arms and wrapping them more firmly around her small frame. "I'm right here..." She whispered, holding herself close to him. She started to sing the song from before gently, near his ear. She knew Belle had sang that when they were children. That's where she had heard it before. When she and Jasper and Rose would spend the night together, she would hear Belle sing it to soothe them.
Back to top Go down
Jasper Rider

Jasper Rider

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Nightmares (Tag: Iris)   Sweet Nightmares (Tag: Iris) - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 10:16 pm

As Ari wrapped his arms around her and began singing the song, Jasper's dreams seemingly started to go back to the peaceful dreaming. The words and song faded, the images flickered less in the dream. It returned back to the meadow, commencing back to the pointing at clouds and laughing once more. He looked up and pointed at a weird shape and her laugh chimed like heavenly bells in his ear, causing him to smile.

He looked over at her and flinched at what he saw. Black eyes, blonde hair, the girl from the shop. She smirked just as she did and pressed her fingers on his forehead. His dream whirled back to the room, instead this time, it didn't flicker. Just in time for him to hear the gun shot and her body- His eyes shot open then, his arms now tightening around her body harshly. His body started panicking, tears springing from his eyes and the shaking coming back once more.
Back to top Go down
Arianne De Chambord

Arianne De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Nightmares (Tag: Iris)   Sweet Nightmares (Tag: Iris) - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 10:20 pm

Arianne gasped sharply as she felt how tightly his arms constricted around her. However, she was not concerned with her own pain once she saw how he was slipping back into his former shaking. "No, no, no... Baby, it's okay... It's okay. I'm right here... Jasper, calm down... You're hurting me," She whispered, though she kept the pain from her voice -- she simply sounded calm and soothing. "Shh... Please,baby," He soothed, stroking his cheek and gently kissing his tears from his skin.
Back to top Go down
Jasper Rider

Jasper Rider

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Nightmares (Tag: Iris)   Sweet Nightmares (Tag: Iris) - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 10:49 pm

After a few seconds, Jasper blinked from what he was doing. He instantly loosened his arms around her and sat up from her embrace. He placed his hands over his eyes before shaking his head.

Sweet Nightmares (Tag: Iris) - Page 3 Tumblr_mjo15lEAy91s0dzb4o6_250

"I'm... sorry... Just... please stay for two seconds..." He muttered, looking back at her briefly before getting up and out of the canopy. He heads into the bathroom and closes the door softly once inside.

Jasper splashes his face with cold water, trying to ease out the images in his head. He looked down at his hand on the counter as it visibly shook and he let out a heavy shaky breath. He brushes the damp part of his hair away from his eyes as he tried to slow his breathing.
Back to top Go down
Arianne De Chambord

Arianne De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Nightmares (Tag: Iris)   Sweet Nightmares (Tag: Iris) - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 10:54 pm

Arianne nodded and watched him, not liking how broken he looked. She frowned and sat up, wringing her hands as she watched him an uneasy gaze. She didn't like him being alone in the bathroom when he was like this. She knew that was where she hid when she...

She got up and leaned on the door frame, her head close to the door. "Jasper...? Can I get you anything?" She asked quietly, her voice nervous.
Back to top Go down
Jasper Rider

Jasper Rider

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Nightmares (Tag: Iris)   Sweet Nightmares (Tag: Iris) - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 11:29 pm

Jasper looked over towards the door when he heard Arianne's voice, knowing she was worried. He didn't want to worry her anymore than he has now. He let out another breath before turning off the faucet and heading over to the door, opening it with a gentleness. Jasper gave Ari a gentle smile before shaking his head. "No... I'll be fine... You don't have to worry..."
Back to top Go down
Arianne De Chambord

Arianne De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Nightmares (Tag: Iris)   Sweet Nightmares (Tag: Iris) - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 11:33 pm

Arianne turned her brown eyes to him and tried to give him a small smile through her worries. But, even she couldn't fake smiles well. She moved over to him and hugged him around his middle, resting her head on his chest. "You can't really expect me to not worry when I see you sobbing and shaking like that, Jasper," She whispered, nuzzling her head against his shirt. "Your shirt is soaked..." She sighed. "Come on, take it off," She mumbled, tugging it up over his head. "Sit," She said gently, taking him over to the bed and sitting him down. She went back to the bathroom and got the wet rag and a dry one.

She sat beside him on the bed and gently brushed the rag against his chest, following it with the dry rag. "Should I call Belle...? Or Rose...? Maybe they can be more useful than I am right now," She mumbled, knowing they had spells that could soothe him.
Back to top Go down
Jasper Rider

Jasper Rider

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Nightmares (Tag: Iris)   Sweet Nightmares (Tag: Iris) - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 12:16 am

Jasper sighed and wrapped his around her gently. He nods and helps takes off his shirt, sitting down as she ordered. As she dabbed the rag on his chest, he shook his head to calling his mother or Rosie. "They're having fun right now... I don't want to spoil that with my problems..." He whispers, looking at her before looking down. "I'm sorry... you told me not to let it get to me..."
Back to top Go down
Arianne De Chambord

Arianne De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Nightmares (Tag: Iris)   Sweet Nightmares (Tag: Iris) - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 12:33 am

Arianne pursed her lips and tilted his chin to look at her. "Jasper... What you saw is something I cannot expect you to forget... I'm so sorry Hades did that to you... that's a part of my mind I never wanted anyone in," She whispered, frowning. "I just want to help you... I don't want to see you suffer because of me," She sighed. "I know that's what Hades wants... He wants me to suffer. And he's going through you to do it," She mumbled, shaking her head.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Nightmares (Tag: Iris)   Sweet Nightmares (Tag: Iris) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Sweet Nightmares (Tag: Iris)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3