Happily Ever After: Second Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sweet Nightmares (Tag: Iris)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Arianne De Chambord

Arianne De Chambord

Sweet Nightmares (Tag: Iris) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweet Nightmares (Tag: Iris)   Sweet Nightmares (Tag: Iris) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 19, 2013 3:58 am

Arianne knew he was in pain, still. Her heart clenched when she noted how much duller his blue eyes were. She wanted that light back. Hatred burned in her very core now for Hades and the girl he had created to do this. She closed her eyes as he spoke up again. She gladly moved to him as his arms came around her. She brought her hand up and gently ran her fingers through his hair. "You couldn't make me leave if you tried, Jasper," She whispered near his ear. "I love you," She said gently. "The pain was worth it, though. It got me where I am now. Being with you wouldn't mean as much if I hadn't known how badly It hurt to lose you then... That's a pain I don't want to go through ever again..." She whispered. "What you can do for me... Is stay with me. I'm better with you. I don't do well on my own -- that's why I'm always at your house," she sighed. "It's worst at night... Hence those times I've climbed in your window at two am and crawled into bed with you," She laughed a bit.
Back to top Go down
Jasper Rider

Jasper Rider

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Nightmares (Tag: Iris)   Sweet Nightmares (Tag: Iris) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 19, 2013 4:33 am

Jasper inhaled her smell and listened to her sweet words. A faint smile tugged at his lips as she spoke and his arms tighten a bit more around her. "I wish... that you didn't live in a penthouse... so I could slip into your room... and sleep with you... I feel... lonely, cold... without you..." He murmurs lowly.
Back to top Go down
Arianne De Chambord

Arianne De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Nightmares (Tag: Iris)   Sweet Nightmares (Tag: Iris) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 19, 2013 7:44 pm

Marianne smiled a bit and kissed his temple. A thought crossed her mind. "What if... I lived here?" She asked quietly. "We're about to graduate... and I'm tired of living at home... Maybe... Your mom could cleanse the other room. We don't even have to go I'n there. We can stay right here... you could stay with me, too."
Back to top Go down
Jasper Rider

Jasper Rider

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Nightmares (Tag: Iris)   Sweet Nightmares (Tag: Iris) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 19, 2013 8:05 pm

Jasper listened and smiled at the idea. "That's an amazing idea... but wouldn't that cause trouble with your father?" He asked, not ignoring her comment about the other room. He didn't want to think about it right now, especially if it could ruin this peaceful moment.
Back to top Go down
Arianne De Chambord

Arianne De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Nightmares (Tag: Iris)   Sweet Nightmares (Tag: Iris) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 19, 2013 8:12 pm

Arianne shrugged. "He'll get over it. I wouldn't be hiding... and, aside from that, I'm old enough to move out. I would be with college anyway," she sighed. "I love you... you are my top priority, not my father... I've always dreamed of playing house with you anyway," she teased, stroking his cheek gently.
Back to top Go down
Jasper Rider

Jasper Rider

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Nightmares (Tag: Iris)   Sweet Nightmares (Tag: Iris) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 19, 2013 8:22 pm

Jasper leaned back at looked at her with a warm smile. He kissed her cheek lightly, "I love you too..." He nuzzles her nose gently before resting his head where it was placed before. "Well, I guess you and my mother will have to fight for the loft." He says with a light, playful tone. "She wanted to move back here..."
Back to top Go down
Arianne De Chambord

Arianne De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Nightmares (Tag: Iris)   Sweet Nightmares (Tag: Iris) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 19, 2013 8:34 pm

Arianne smiled, her heart fluttering to see him smiling. She ran her fingers gently against his back. Giggling softly, she rolled her eyes. "Belle knows you all wouldn't fit here... besides, she likes me. I'm sure I can convince her," she mumbled. "I love you..." she repeated again and kissed the side of his head.
Back to top Go down
Jasper Rider

Jasper Rider

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Nightmares (Tag: Iris)   Sweet Nightmares (Tag: Iris) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 19, 2013 8:53 pm

Jasper chuckles at her response regarding his mother. "You'd be surprise at what my mother can achieve... but, yes. She does have a tendency to like you." He says before kissing her neck lightly. "And I love you..." He repeated back to her.
Back to top Go down
Arianne De Chambord

Arianne De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Nightmares (Tag: Iris)   Sweet Nightmares (Tag: Iris) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 19, 2013 9:45 pm

Ari smiled a bit and giggled softly. She closed her eyes as he kissed her neck and smiled a bit. She liked laying with him. Being this close to him. "I can't believe I could be with you every night... my dad thinks all we do is have sex," she giggled a bit and shook her head.
Back to top Go down
Jasper Rider

Jasper Rider

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Nightmares (Tag: Iris)   Sweet Nightmares (Tag: Iris) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 19, 2013 10:36 pm

Jasper chuckled a bit, pulling her a bit more closer to him. "Your father can be a bit over-dramatic sometimes but I guess that's how every father is... My father keeps thinking that Rosie and Damon are sleeping with each other every night as well..."
Back to top Go down
Arianne De Chambord

Arianne De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Nightmares (Tag: Iris)   Sweet Nightmares (Tag: Iris) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 19, 2013 10:47 pm

Ari made a face. "She's pregnant! Why would he think..." she sighed and shook her head with a small smile. "I still can't believe he got pregnant...she's always been so careful," she mumbled. She tightened her legs around his, pulling him closer and brushing her foot against his calf. "Are you okay now?" She asked after a moment, bringing a hand up and caressing his cheek. Her golden eyes searched his blue ones.
Back to top Go down
Jasper Rider

Jasper Rider

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Nightmares (Tag: Iris)   Sweet Nightmares (Tag: Iris) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 1:05 am

Jasper chuckled at her reaction, knowing she's always had an opinion on the whole Damon and Rose relationship for the past month. He shrugged a bit about Rose getting pregnant before giving her a warm smile. "For now... Yes. Thank you Ari..." He whispers before leaning in to kiss her lips softly. "I love you..."
Back to top Go down
Arianne De Chambord

Arianne De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Nightmares (Tag: Iris)   Sweet Nightmares (Tag: Iris) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 1:32 am

Arianne smiled softly as Jasper and returned his kiss with a tender love to her lips. "I love you, more," She whispered in return, stroking his cheek with her thumb affectionately. They were as close as they could be right now. She gently slid her hand to the back of his neck to convey that she wanted their lips to stay together.
Back to top Go down
Jasper Rider

Jasper Rider

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Nightmares (Tag: Iris)   Sweet Nightmares (Tag: Iris) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 2:19 am

Jasper smiled against the kiss before closing his eyes, enjoying the moment. He didn't want to move from this spot, her presence. That he could feel at ease knowing for now that she wouldn't leave him. That the images didn't plague his minds. The awful questions, doubts, guilt that also came with them. He could feel at ease, with her warmth, her embrace, her smell, and her soft lips.
Back to top Go down
Arianne De Chambord

Arianne De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Nightmares (Tag: Iris)   Sweet Nightmares (Tag: Iris) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 2:46 am

Arianne leaned into his kiss and hummed a soft sound of content. She slid her hand from his neck to tangle softly in his hair. She was intoxicated by his scent and his touch and his kiss. She always had been. However, her lungs weren't as compliant. When she needed air, she broke the kiss and leaned her forehead against his, panting softly. "Is this how it'll be every night?" she whispered breathlessly, smiling a bit as she opened her brown hues to look upon him. "Because... I really hope so."
Back to top Go down
Jasper Rider

Jasper Rider

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Nightmares (Tag: Iris)   Sweet Nightmares (Tag: Iris) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 3:03 am

Jasper smiled to her question, his blue eyes looking into her wonderful irises. "Every night, every morning, every afternoon... I hope you don't get tired of it." He tells her, kissing her nose lightly, playfully.
Back to top Go down
Arianne De Chambord

Arianne De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Nightmares (Tag: Iris)   Sweet Nightmares (Tag: Iris) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 3:15 am

"Not a chance," Ari giggled softly, scrunching up her nose a bit and then nuzzling her nose to his gently. "I don't know what my father worries about... I mean... When was the last time we made love anyway?" She mumbled, shrugging her shoulders. "It's weird to me, to be honest... As horrid as that fact is," She made a face. She was used to nearly every day before him. And yet, her father was worried about Jasper?
Back to top Go down
Jasper Rider

Jasper Rider

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Nightmares (Tag: Iris)   Sweet Nightmares (Tag: Iris) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 3:22 am

Jasper smiled before searching her eyes. He kissed her lips lightly and places his forehead against hers. "Well, I don't mind how long it's been, I love you regardless. With or without your clothes on, you're still beautiful in my eyes." He whispers, a soft smile appearing on his lips.
Back to top Go down
Arianne De Chambord

Arianne De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Nightmares (Tag: Iris)   Sweet Nightmares (Tag: Iris) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 3:26 am

Arianne smiled and touched his cheek affectionately. "You're so different, Jasper... I've never met anyone like you..." She admitted, her eyes in soft awe of him. "Then again... When I'm in bed with you, I don't feel dirty or used... Just love and comfort... I can even forget that anything has ever happened to me when I'm in your arms," She admitted in a quiet whisper.
Back to top Go down
Jasper Rider

Jasper Rider

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Nightmares (Tag: Iris)   Sweet Nightmares (Tag: Iris) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 3:07 pm

As he listened to her words, his eyes soften, even smiled. He enjoyed hearing her say that he made her feel more loved than used. Not for his sense of own pride, but in a way that she always deserved. He wanted her to be happy, whether it was from him or not. That was part of a reason why he didn't speak up when she was dating Oliver. She seemed happy but little did he know, she didn't want Oliver.

"My goal in life..." He whispered, kissing her cheek softly. "Is to cherish everything about you. Your beauty, your laugh, your smile, your heart, your soul, everything." As he listed down, he kissed her cheeks, her temples, her nose, and her lips. "My goal in life is to love every part of you, the good and even the bad qualities you say you have, because that makes you even more special in my eyes. I love you Arianne and if I could, I would hold you in my arms everyday."
Back to top Go down
Arianne De Chambord

Arianne De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Nightmares (Tag: Iris)   Sweet Nightmares (Tag: Iris) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 5:34 pm

Arianne listened to him and smiled a bit with each kiss he placed on her skin. However, the more he talked, the more her eyes stung. She was crying because no one had ever said anything remotely close to that. She whimpered softly at the end of his words and pulled him closer to her, hiding her face in the crook of his neck. "I love you," She whispered. She kissed against his jaw and finally brought their lips back together. She gently rolled them over and rested against his chest, their lips still connected. "I love you," She repeated again.
Back to top Go down
Jasper Rider

Jasper Rider

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Nightmares (Tag: Iris)   Sweet Nightmares (Tag: Iris) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 6:06 pm

Jasper smiled a bit, wiping away her tears with his index finger gently. He wraps his arms around her in a both protective and an embracing matter when she rolled them over. "I love you too..." He whispers against her lips , his fingers stroking her back gently.
Back to top Go down
Arianne De Chambord

Arianne De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Nightmares (Tag: Iris)   Sweet Nightmares (Tag: Iris) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 6:15 pm

Arianne smiled softly as he wiped her tears away. She nuzzled her nose softly to his. She slid her knees to rest on the bed on the sides of his hips, straddling him lightly. With her hands on the bed beside his head, she looked down at him with a small smile, her hair falling around her face. "Are you tired?" She asked in a gentle whisper.
Back to top Go down
Jasper Rider

Jasper Rider

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Nightmares (Tag: Iris)   Sweet Nightmares (Tag: Iris) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 6:29 pm

Jasper smiles up at her, brushing a piece of her hair behind her ears. "I am..." He says, his smile flattening a bit. "But I'm afraid to sleep..."
Back to top Go down
Arianne De Chambord

Arianne De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Nightmares (Tag: Iris)   Sweet Nightmares (Tag: Iris) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 6:40 pm

Ari leaned towards his touch and sighed gently. "Baby..." She frowned slightly, knowing why he wouldn't want to sleep. "Then... let's not sleep. Let's just..." She trailed off and bit her bottom lip. She leaned down to him and kissed his lips slowly and deeply.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Nightmares (Tag: Iris)   Sweet Nightmares (Tag: Iris) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Sweet Nightmares (Tag: Iris)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next