Happily Ever After: Second Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sweet Disposition [tag Damon]

Go down 
+4
Kida Storm
Rosie Anne Rider
Damon Rolfe
Leah Olympe
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Leah Olympe

Leah Olympe

Sweet Disposition [tag Damon] Empty
PostSubject: Sweet Disposition [tag Damon]   Sweet Disposition [tag Damon] EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 8:08 pm

School. That was one thing Leah was not looking forward to. So, why should she go? She didn't want to. Titus was at home, but so was Hercules. She couldn't go there without being forced back into school. Of course, that would only provoke her to burn someone. So, she was sitting underneath a tree in the park, enjoying the warm spring breeze as she sketched in her sketch pad. It was the scenery -- the park bench with the cherry blossom trees behind it swaying in the wind. She knew Arianne was in school. But, so was Jasper. It was harder than she had imagined to get the two apart. Not only that, but both of the witches went to the same school. Her chances of succeeding in any mission there was more challenging.

As she sat there, she hummed softly, not caring really who was around her. On her own, she wasn't quite as cynical as she could be around Titus. Especially in places like this where she could relax. Her father had the same quality -- the one that allowed him to be nice and calm when he wanted to be, without raging on about how someone would die. She glanced up, noticing a boy not too far away. He was walking around, looking like he was waiting for school to end. But, it was noon. Was he really waiting all that time? She bit her bottom lip slightly. "Hey!" She called over. She was bored. Why not speak? However, she quickly surveyed him in her mind. He was special. Autism, it would appear. Not only that, but he had been in some of the memories she'd seen from Arianne and Helena. His name was Damon. He was the Witches boyfriend. She smirked slightly.

"You're Damon, right?" she said quietly, though she avoided looking at him and easily portrayed that she was even having a hard time speaking to him at all.

Sweet Disposition [tag Damon] Tumblr_medsa4PeME1ra2cu1
Back to top Go down
Damon Rolfe

Damon Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Disposition [tag Damon]   Sweet Disposition [tag Damon] EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 8:28 pm

Damon chewed on his bottom lip, looking every once and now at his watch as he waited for Rose to go out from school. His parents talked him alot about the baby on the other night, and he knew he needed to talk about it to Rose... To try and understand her resons of not keeping the baby, their girl. He went to the park early, to think of what he could tell her... He needed to tell her his reasons of keeping the beby too, right? Or this was what he thought. As hours went by, he got more nervous, and it didn't help as the park got more crowed.

He sighed, and sat on one of those picnik tables, far from all the people. He was fidling with his fingers as he heard someone calling for him. He ignored, of course. He didn't recognize the voice, so why giving her attention. However, as she walked closer and said his name, his gaze lift up briefly, but then turned down to him hands again. ''Yes... I'm Damon... And you are?'', he asked with a shy smile, looking briefly to her face before staring down to his fingers again.

Sweet Disposition [tag Damon] Tumblr_mdfim940g01rvit7o
Back to top Go down
Leah Olympe

Leah Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Disposition [tag Damon]   Sweet Disposition [tag Damon] EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 8:41 pm

Leah smiled a bit, glad he wasn't ignoring her. She bit her bottom lip a bit and cleared her throat as she stepped over to him. "I... I'm Leah. I'm a... Friend... of Helena's," She explained softly. "Would you... mind If I sat with you...?" She asked shyly, hooking her hair behind her ears as she looked towards him, then away towards the ground nervously before once more back at him from under her eyelashes.

Sweet Disposition [tag Damon] Tumblr_inline_mhov23PBz21qz4rgp
Back to top Go down
Damon Rolfe

Damon Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Disposition [tag Damon]   Sweet Disposition [tag Damon] EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 8:52 pm

''Helena Olympe? She's friend with my little sister....'', he said quietly, his gaze still lost in his hands. He looked at his watch, and then up to her as she asked of seating there with him. He smiled shyly to the ground, and shrugged his shoulders... ''Sure, but I'm not much of talking...'', he warned her slightly. She could be friend of his sister's friend, and because of that, he was trying to be nice to her, but that wouldn't mean he would talk much to her... As he looked down to his hands again, he noted her sketch book on her hands, and wondered if the gril liked drawing, like him and Rose.

Sweet Disposition [tag Damon] Tumblr_mdf06nsXij1rvit7o
Back to top Go down
Leah Olympe

Leah Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Disposition [tag Damon]   Sweet Disposition [tag Damon] EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 9:05 pm

Leah nodded and giggled a bit. "That's alright... I'm shy, so I... I'm very good at talking," She mumbled, sitting down across from him at the table. She set her sketch book on the table and fiddled with her hands on her lap. "You were looking at my sketchbook," She commented. "Do you like to draw....?" She asked quietly, looking at him from under her lashes.

Sweet Disposition [tag Damon] Tumblr_inline_mhov9nmlRn1qz4rgp
Back to top Go down
Damon Rolfe

Damon Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Disposition [tag Damon]   Sweet Disposition [tag Damon] EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 9:33 pm

Damon pursed his lips, he thought he had been discreet when he looked at her sketchbook, or maybe the girl was a good watcher, just like him. ''Yes, I like to draw... Mom said I rather drawing what I wanted than speaking when I was a toddler'', he chuckled shyly, and when he looked up again, he met her eyes... Those was a little gold, just like Rose's. He turned his gaze down quickly, and cleaned his throat... ''My girlfriend likes to draw too'', he nodded quietly.
Back to top Go down
Leah Olympe

Leah Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Disposition [tag Damon]   Sweet Disposition [tag Damon] EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 9:43 pm

Leah blushed a bit when she met his eyes. She had to admit, the emerald hues were a bit captivating. But, she turned her gaze away at the same moment he did. "Your girlfriend?" She murmured, putting on a small smile. "What's she like?" She asked gently, tracing her finger against the embossed L on her sketchbook.
Back to top Go down
Damon Rolfe

Damon Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Disposition [tag Damon]   Sweet Disposition [tag Damon] EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 9:59 pm

''Rosie? She's the most amazing and beautiful girl I've ever met...'', he said with a small smile as he looked down to his hands on the table. ''She has soft hair, and beautiful golden eyes, and they bright so shinny when she sees me...'', he sighed, afraid that the next time she would see him, her eyes wouldn't shine so much... ''How about you? Do you have one too? I mean... Do you have a boyfriend?'', he corrected himself, looking at her through his eyelashes.
Back to top Go down
Leah Olympe

Leah Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Disposition [tag Damon]   Sweet Disposition [tag Damon] EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 10:09 pm

Leah listened and smiled softly. Titus didn't talk about her like that. She looked away and down to her lap before scoffing a bit at the question. "Me...? No... No... No boyfriend," she shook her head. She didn't feel like Titus was her boyfriend. He more like owned her. But, she had never minded before. Then again, as she saw how Damon talked about Rose, she sort of wish Titus treated her the same. Then again, she was the last to deserve that treatment.
Back to top Go down
Damon Rolfe

Damon Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Disposition [tag Damon]   Sweet Disposition [tag Damon] EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 10:17 pm

Damon nodded quietly, not understanding why she didn't have a boyfriend... She was pretty, and seemed nice as far they have talked. He pursed his lips, and watched how her face went empty, as if her mind was far away from there. ''Are you sad? I didn't mean to upset you...'', he murmured slightly.
Back to top Go down
Leah Olympe

Leah Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Disposition [tag Damon]   Sweet Disposition [tag Damon] EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 10:35 pm

"I... Well, I guess I am... I don't know... I've never been... Very good at... Understanding my emotions... or talking... with other people," She mumbled slowly, obviously thinking about her words. "I... Have a guy, but... He's... Violent. Not... Gentle, like you obviously are," She mumbled, shaking her head. "See?" She mumbled, rolling up her sleeve to show him her arm that had bruises in the shape of hand prints -- sure, they were ones she had just made appear on her arm with magic, but they were ones Titus had made before.
Back to top Go down
Damon Rolfe

Damon Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Disposition [tag Damon]   Sweet Disposition [tag Damon] EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 10:50 pm

Damon turned his emerald hues at the moment she talked she wasn't good on understanding his emotions, or talking to other people, just like him. He looked at her face as she talked about the guy she was with, and frowned seeing the marks on her arm... ''Leah, right? Whoever this guy is... He doesn't deserve you. You are beautiful, and you seem nice... I'm sure you can get someone better than him'', he nodded quietly.
Back to top Go down
Leah Olympe

Leah Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Disposition [tag Damon]   Sweet Disposition [tag Damon] EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 10:58 pm

Leah bit her bottom lip and looked over at him with actually vulnerable eyes. However, her eyes colors faded from the brown she used as disguise to the light blue hues that she truly possessed. "I..." she frowned a bit and looked away. "Thank you, Damon," She said gently, looking over at him again with a small, gentle smile. "Rose is... really lucky," she admitted, sighing gently and pulling her hair over her shoulder. "Do you think... You might... want to go get something to eat? You keep looking at your watch... You're waiting for Rose, right? I'm waiting for Helena... We could hang out until it's time to go," She suggested, shyly.

Sweet Disposition [tag Damon] Tumblr_lyqsnoYfTu1qmflzy
Back to top Go down
Damon Rolfe

Damon Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Disposition [tag Damon]   Sweet Disposition [tag Damon] EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 11:12 pm

Damons smiled shyly and blinked once as he noted a change into her face... He didn't know what was different at first, but as he looked briefly to her eyes again, he noted they were more to blue, than the browning golden he had seen before... Perhaps he was just mistaken, and he hadn't noticed her eyes were truly blue. ''Yeah, I guess so...'', he mumbled quietly, knowing how sad he made her last night. He laughed quietly, as he looked down to his watch again, and looked at her face. ''Yes, I'm waiting for her... I'm not really sure if I want to eat right now'', he mumbled with a nervous smile, as he remembered the talk he needed to have with Rose, ''I know a place, where everyone hangs around. I could take you there, while he wait for the girls... They have the best ice cream in town'', he smiled shyly.
Back to top Go down
Leah Olympe

Leah Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Disposition [tag Damon]   Sweet Disposition [tag Damon] EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 11:20 pm

Leah smiled a bit and chewed on her lower lip. "Well... Sure. Ice cream sounds," She admitted. She got up and ran her hand through her hair as she looked around. Why was she actually wanting to hang out with this guy? She wanted to stay away from the witches, not get closer. But, either way, she did, and she was.

(for a note. this is in March. not before Christmas. XD So, this talk he's wanting to have with Rose? They could have been distant for this long. Or, they could have just been avoiding it until now. Either works for me. <3)
Back to top Go down
Damon Rolfe

Damon Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Disposition [tag Damon]   Sweet Disposition [tag Damon] EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 5:32 am

Damon smiled softly and led her to where he parked his car, ''C'mere.... You wouldn't mind if you ride in my car? I promisse I won't do anything wrong to you'', he said queitly, and opened the door so she could climb in. Once she was inside the car, he walked to his side, and smile shyly as he started the engine, ''I would like to see your sketchbook later'', he said, looking down on the streets.

(Oh... That's very helpful! I thought this happened one day after the lake house.... x'3]
Back to top Go down
Leah Olympe

Leah Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Disposition [tag Damon]   Sweet Disposition [tag Damon] EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 8:20 pm

Leah smiled and followed after him with a small smile on her lips. "Wow," She mumbled, eyes going a bit wide as she saw the car he called his own. "You must be a little rich, huh?" She giggled. "Helena's parents have nice cars, too," She sighed. She climbed in, and buckled her seat belt. As he got in, she looked over at him from the corner of her eyes before looking away and smiling shyly down to the sketchbook on her lap. "Oh... Okay," She mumbled.

(x'3 I figured. That's why I wanted to make sure!)
Back to top Go down
Damon Rolfe

Damon Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Disposition [tag Damon]   Sweet Disposition [tag Damon] EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 8:57 pm

Damon smirked softly, always looking to the street in front of him, except at the girl by his side. He noticed that the girl seemed to be shy, just like him... Maybe he could be a gentleman and start a conversation, or she was just fine with the silence between them. He chewed his bottom lip, still considereing if he sould start the conversation or not...
Back to top Go down
Leah Olympe

Leah Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Disposition [tag Damon]   Sweet Disposition [tag Damon] EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 9:00 pm

Leah kept quiet. She never had a problem with the silence, but she could tell that he wasn't sure what to do. "Damon... Relax. I'm not... Good at talking, so... The silence is okay," She said quietly, looking over at him with a small, gentle smile, though her blue hues only focused on him for a moment before looking away shyly.
Back to top Go down
Damon Rolfe

Damon Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Disposition [tag Damon]   Sweet Disposition [tag Damon] EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 9:18 pm

Damon pursed his lips, smiling slightly, before turning his gaze towards her. ''You sure?'', Damon asked with a shy smile. ''You like the silence too?'', he asked softly, studying her for a moment before turning his gaze away from her.
Back to top Go down
Leah Olympe

Leah Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Disposition [tag Damon]   Sweet Disposition [tag Damon] EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 9:23 pm

Leah nodded and fiddled with her hands on her lap. "I do... It lets me relax," She admitted, shrugging her shoulders. "I prefer when it's quiet and I can just... watch what's going on around me," She said quietly, nodding her head. "Like, people. I love watching people," She smiled to herself.
Back to top Go down
Damon Rolfe

Damon Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Disposition [tag Damon]   Sweet Disposition [tag Damon] EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 9:39 pm

Damon relaxed at her words... ''You're like me...'', he murmured to himself with a small smirk... ''I like watching people... Not on the creepy way...'', he chuckled lightly... ''I watch them because I learn how to act when I'm not alone... I rather being alone, than surrounded by people, like Lena is'', he made a face, and looked at her briefly. ''How do you know Helena? She's like the school queen... You don't seem like one of her friends'', he pursed his lips slightly.
Back to top Go down
Leah Olympe

Leah Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Disposition [tag Damon]   Sweet Disposition [tag Damon] EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 9:44 pm

Leah listened quietly, smiling a bit. He was sweet -- naive, too. But, even so, she felt no pain for making him think she was like him. Maybe slightly, in the back of her mind, there was guilt. But, she was good at pushing that away and focusing. Then again, she wanted to stay away from the witch, not closer to her boyfriend. "Really?" She asked gently. "That's... what I do. That's why... I go to the park," She explained gently. She giggled sweetly at the mention of Helena and her being different. "She's... my guys sister," She explained quietly. "She doesn't like me very much," She admitted, shrugging.
Back to top Go down
Damon Rolfe

Damon Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Disposition [tag Damon]   Sweet Disposition [tag Damon] EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 9:55 pm

''Helena has a brother?'', Damon frowned, clearly confused. He was sure Helena didn't have any brother, Arianne had a little brother, at the same age of Lena... Not to mention his younger cousins... But he had never heard of Helena having a brother. ''I can see why she doesn't like you very much...'', he said softly, ''But I didn't know she had a brother...'', he frowned again, believing at Leah's words. Why would she lie to him anyway?
Back to top Go down
Leah Olympe

Leah Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Disposition [tag Damon]   Sweet Disposition [tag Damon] EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 10:01 pm

Leah nodded, shrugging her shoulders. "His name is Titus... He's a year younger than Helena... But, when he was young, he showed some... problems... so, Hercules and Aurora sent him off to a boarding school. That's where we met each other," She explained softly. "He's... dark. But, he's sweet. Or... He can be... sometimes," She mumbled, looking out of the window now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Disposition [tag Damon]   Sweet Disposition [tag Damon] Empty

Back to top Go down

Sweet Disposition [tag Damon]
Page 1 of 12Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next