Happily Ever After: Second Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Bonds [Tag Flynn]

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Flynn Rider

Flynn Rider

Bonds [Tag Flynn] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bonds [Tag Flynn]   Bonds [Tag Flynn] - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 5:07 am

"It does't matter about happiness? Doesn't have to be apart of her life? Do you hear yourself Belle?!" Flynn asked her, skeptical that she was even talking about this. He shook his head, looking out of the window. "Yes. I know perfectly well what they do in abortions." He responds after letting her explain. He looks back at her, "But you're killing and pushing away the child that we have now, Belle!"

Flynn turns and narrows his eyes at hers, knowing exactly his next words would cross the line. But, if it dealt with Rosie's happiness, he needed Belle to hear this. "Do you remember the man that scarred and raped you Belle? What if you gotten pregnant from him? It's a baby, Belle. You wouldn't have killed it, would you? You're acting biased because this is Damon we're talking about. If it was any other boy, you would have told her to do what she wanted to. Rosie is having the baby. Rosie is the mother that needs to take care of it. You can't pull a child away from their mother. You and I both know that well and clearly. Damon doesn't know the pain that Rosie is feeling. Rosie isn't that type of girl to just give her baby to someone and not think about. Even if we gave the baby away for adoption, that will kill Rosie, Belle. Do you want that unhappiness for her?! If Damon loves her as much as I hope he does, he should support her in her decision for the abortion. Not completely go against her decision and let her feel this way. Don't kill her by forcing her into this."
Back to top Go down
Belle Rider

Belle Rider

PostSubject: Re: Bonds [Tag Flynn]   Bonds [Tag Flynn] - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 5:16 am

Belle faltered as soon as he mentioned her attack. She had gone years without that being brought up. She couldn't breathe for a moment, so she looked away, refusing to look weak now. She shook her head, not caring what he said she would or wouldn't have done. He was wrong. "Shut. Up!" She snapped, glaring at him now. "Rose is the one who slipped up. Why punish Damon? He doesn't know how to handle this, Flynn! He's fucking autistic!" She reminded him.

"Of course, how the hell should you remember what it was like to have the babies? Huh? With your fucking business trips all the goddamn time? You left me alone when I pregnant," She whispered. "John is the one who took care of me for the majority of the time," She scoffed. "Did you know I almost lost Rose? On one of your trips, she got sick. I was able to heal her, but the idea of losing her -- a baby -- was the worst thing I've ever felt. Even worse than getting attacked. Oh, thanks for fucking reminding me after eighteen years of that being a dead topic," she scowled at him.

"I want Rose to be happy. I do. That's all I've every wanted for any of our children. I don't want to see her face when she comes out of that clinic realizing what she just did. She thinks she's too young, but that's because she's got my fucked up brain most of the time. She doesn't like things that aren't going her way -- they scare her. I'm the same way and you know that. Kida did the same thing and wanted to get rid of Jacob. When she finally accepted the idea, it was too late. She still says that was the worst thing to happen to her," She pointed out. "Don't say that doesn't matter, because it does. Arianne and Rose are linked at the hip, and they're constantly around Kida. Can you imagine what that would do to Arianne for one? It's not just Rose's happiness, Flynn!"
Back to top Go down
Flynn Rider

Flynn Rider

PostSubject: Re: Bonds [Tag Flynn]   Bonds [Tag Flynn] - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 5:33 am

Flynn felt frustrated at this point. Even when on the topic or Rosie, Belle managed to bring up someone who isn't even involved with the situation. This was between their family and no one else, not matter how 'relevant' the situation was. Belle refused to hear the truth even in her own experience and he felt his patience thin, a rare thing indeed. "This. Is. About. Rosie. Belle! Who exactly is having this baby?! Arianne? No. Kida? No. Damon? John? You for god sakes?! Rosie is the one who has to carry this weight with her for Nine months Belle and forever, for the rest of her life. I'm sorry I wasn't there helping out with the twins or Rosie! For Christ sake, Belle! Do you honestly thinking I really want to live at my job? That I enjoy working my ass and never see my children ever? I work all the damn time so you and the kids have a happy life! Do you think I enjoy it even more when I come home and hear from your damn happy face that Rosie is pregnant and then have her sobbing in my arms saying that she doesn't want to be?"

Flynn huffed out a breath before shaking his head. "Rosie slipped up and you're punishing her by making her keep something that she doesn't want and could potentially kill everything she's worked hard for. She's still a child! Instead of punishing of her like that, let her, and Damon since you care so much, learn from their damn lesson. When Rosie has the abortion, she will feel for what she's done, her and Damon both, but that's god damn life Belle. They will get over it just like we've gotten over so much stuff." He tried to explain to her as calm as his patience would allow him now.
Back to top Go down
Belle Rider

Belle Rider

PostSubject: Re: Bonds [Tag Flynn]   Bonds [Tag Flynn] - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 5:51 am

Belle didn't care that his patience was running thin. So was hers. "You know what?" She said, a smile on her face. Whenever she smiled in a situation like this, it meant she was on the edge of snapping. "If you're so fed up with taking care of this family, then get the fuck out. There's a door. You can go out of it any time you want, your fucking highness," She said, shrugging her shoulders. "Do I want you to go? No. Do I think it would make you happier? Obviously," She shook her head.

"She's making the wrong choice. How you can justify murder of a child, I don't know. That is my grandchild, too," She muttered. "I can see your mad. Some come on, Flynn. We've never fought. Fight. You want to keep jabbing at my being raped?" She prodded. "God knows that's a topic I can just never hear enough of!" She laughed. "But... you know what? Yes. I would have kept that baby if I had gotten pregnant. If I could have gotten pregnant. You know how badly I wanted a child. To see my child just throw hers away? Yeah. It hurts. I know that the twins were the best things that happened to me after we got here -- aside from finding you," She whispered.
Back to top Go down
Flynn Rider

Flynn Rider

PostSubject: Re: Bonds [Tag Flynn]   Bonds [Tag Flynn] - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 6:21 am

Flynn shook his head lightly at the fact she just jabbed at leaving the door, leaving his family. "Well, congratulations on being the most selfless person on this planet. While that is an amazing answer and I know how you felt when you couldn't have kids, even though you refused to tell me at the time, Belle... This isn't about what you want... This is what Rosie wants... Even if it's the wrong decision in your eyes, it just might be the best decision for her. Killing a child, a grandchild nonetheless, is horrible but giving it up to adoption or giving it to Damon. Letting that child grow up the same way we did? Orphaned, without our mothers, without parental guidance like our children have now. Letting Damon take care of out, who is clearly still a child, and especially how he won't be around when he takes over John's business? That child will grow up to be worse than John before he came here... A lifetime of pain or a moment of selfishness...?"

Flynn lets out a breath, pressing his hands on his temples. "I'm not going to fight with you on this anymore, Bells... You know I can't... And I know that I won't be able to change your mind. I may not be home as much as I wish to be, but when I am, I try to listen to our children rather than pretend that everything is O.K. when it's really not." Flynn walks towards the door, grabbing the knob. "I'm not leaving, I would never leave you, I told you that. But I need, air before I get a migraine. But all I ask you is Bells, talk to Rosie before you decide to make her keep the baby..." He leaves the room, heading towards the third story.
Back to top Go down
Belle Rider

Belle Rider

PostSubject: Re: Bonds [Tag Flynn]   Bonds [Tag Flynn] - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 6:31 am

Belle remained quiet this time. She was tired of going back and forth. She knew he thought he was right, and she knew she thought she was right. But, she didn't know what Rosie thought. She and Rosie were more alike than anyone. Liz came close, but she was still so young. Rose was ready for college. She closed her eyes and took in a shaky breath when Flynn left the room. She didn't want to fight with him. She never wanted to fight with him. So, she never had. This was just something that dug into her. She saw herself in Rose and felt that she really was doing the wrong thing. But, what could she do? No one was agreeing with her. At least, not in this house they weren't.

So, she went to see Rose and Jasper and Liz. Rose was still crying, mostly because she had heard what they said -- every word, thanks to a spell. "I told you to stop using the magic when it can hurt you," Belle sighed. Rose shrugged. She was as stubborn as Belle. "Baby... come here," Belle sighed, hating to see the girl so broken up. Rose moved over to her and curled up at her side as Belle hugged her. Belle let her explain things through the tears. Sure, she could see why Rose was upset. She'd slipped up -- a piece of her plan had come undone. And that affected the rest of the plan. So, just like Belle, she was thrown into a break down because she didn't know how to rework it. How she wished the girl hadn't inherited that trait.

When she was done, Rose was exhausted from her crying. So, Belle guided her to sleep on Liam's bed, and instructed Jasper to stay with her. She was afraid she might try and leave. That's what Belle would have done when she felt trapped. Then, Belle wandered silently up to the third story. It was cold outside, of course. She slid her arms around Flynn from behind and leaned her head against his back. "I'm sorry," She mumbled. "I... still don't agree but... I shouldn't have said a lot of the things I did to you..." She said quietly. He knew how hard it was for her to apologize for anything.
Back to top Go down
Flynn Rider

Flynn Rider

PostSubject: Re: Bonds [Tag Flynn]   Bonds [Tag Flynn] - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 6:48 am

Jasper nodded slowly, sighing at Rosie. He sat in front of Liam's bed as Elizabeth cuddle close to Rosie, making herself into the comfort bear.

Flynn sighs heavily as he felt Belle's arms around his middle. His patience came back through the cold wind, over seeing the skyline. He shakes his head as he turns and wraps his arms around her middle. "I'm sorry also... Although I still don't agree with you either, I still shouldn't have brought up what I did also. That was wrong... and unneeded... and I'm... sorry that I'm not around more... I didn't want to turn into... him... but I did, by over-working... That's why... I'm quitting tomorrow..."
Back to top Go down
Belle Rider

Belle Rider

PostSubject: Re: Bonds [Tag Flynn]   Bonds [Tag Flynn] - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 6:55 am

Rose looked over at Jasper and sniffled lightly. "Jazzy?" She mumbled, though she cuddled to her little sister. She reached for him, making a grabby hand in his direction.

Belle leaned her head on his chest when he turned around. She clenched onto the fabric at the back of his shirt like babies did -- something she had always done. It made her sure he was actually there. "You're not Nicholas," She sighed, propping her chin onto his chest. At his words, her eyes lit up. "Really?" She chirped, a bright smile coming over her features. "You promise?" She murmured, holding up her pinkie to him.
Back to top Go down
Flynn Rider

Flynn Rider

PostSubject: Re: Bonds [Tag Flynn]   Bonds [Tag Flynn] - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 7:09 am

Jasper looks over at his sister and sighs, with a bite a of smile. He sat on Liam's bed, making himself comfortable next to her, and he held Rosie's hand, just like the way he did whenever they crossed the street together.

Flynn smiles a bit at her not being like his father comment. He sighs a bit, "I... will try... I know you don't mind not having all of this, but I don't want us to worry about it... I want you and the kids to be comfortable, not worrying about affording anything... It's not like Nirethia, Bells, we can't just live out in a small cabin and not pay anything..." He chuckled as he remember the home he grew up in for so long up until they were pulled in this realm. "I will try to quit, I promise, but if something else comes up in the process that's better, I can't guarantee that I won't deny it... But I promise you," He wraps his pinky around hers, "I will be home more often for you and the kids."
Back to top Go down
Belle Rider

Belle Rider

PostSubject: Re: Bonds [Tag Flynn]   Bonds [Tag Flynn] - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 7:16 am

Rose gave her brother a grateful smile and interlaced their fingers together. "I"m sorry," She whispered. "For both of you getting dragged into this," She sighed, shaking her head lightly.

--

Belle smiled a bit and nodded. She kissed their pinkies and then leaned up and kissed his lips gently. "I love you," She whispered. "I miss our cabin, though... It was cozy," She sighed, shaking her head. She turned and looked out at the skyline and pouted. "I miss the stars," She mumbled, only able to clearly see a few, even out of the main downtown area. She popped open one of the railings and pulled out a box of cigarettes, taking one out, and sitting down on the balcony. She slid up so that her legs went through the railings and dangled. She lit the cigarette with her lighter, then sighed. "I want you to really quit, Flynn," She mumbled. "Not... try. Do it. I'm not poor. You know my family," She pointed out. "I know your ego is too big to accept that, but honestly. There is nothing I want -- nothing that makes me more comfortable than being with you and the children. I would be comfortable with all of us in the loft at the library," She pointed out before taking a drag from the cigarette and puffing out the smoke in a bored manner, watching how it mixed with the breath in the cold air.
Back to top Go down
Flynn Rider

Flynn Rider

PostSubject: Re: Bonds [Tag Flynn]   Bonds [Tag Flynn] - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 7:28 am

Jasper chuckled before shaking his head, "Are you kidding me? This is the most interesting part of my day..." He smirks down at Rosie. Elizabeth nodded before grinning. "And when do we get the chance to mess with Liam's stuff without him being here?" She thought more devilishly than Jasper.

---

"I love you too..." Flynn says before sighing lightly. He leaned against the rails, holding onto her so she wouldn't fall off by accident. He chuckled before shaking his head, "I know you've never agreed on me with Work... even when we first got here, you hated it. But... I can't just quit after working this hard... Not until all of our children achieve their dreams without having to be pulled into a different realm. This society is different Bells... I would love just to go back to the loft and stay there with you and the kids, I'm sure they wouldn't say anything either... But... the girls don't worry about it much but I constantly hear Jaz and Liam talk about money, now more because of Christmas coming up... They worry about what they want to get for their special girl with their budget while John just hands money out to Damon and Stefan, none of their children worrying about money... " Flynn sighs before turning on the railing, leaning on it, facing the door. He turns his head to Belle. He smiles, "Lets go on Vacation this Christmas... Away from here, off into the woods, just like we grew up. You, Me, and the kids..."
Back to top Go down
Belle Rider

Belle Rider

PostSubject: Re: Bonds [Tag Flynn]   Bonds [Tag Flynn] - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 7:42 am

Rose sighed and shrugged her shoulders. "There's a shrine of Helena in the closet," She said simply. "What? No there isn't!" Liam complained as he toppled in through the window. "Where have you been?" She asked, arching a brow at him. "Out. Your girlfriend was at the park, Jasper -- dancing, with her mom. So, while I was there, I took some pictures," He shrugged. "She didn't notice me. Don't worry about it," Liam shrugged it off, handing over the camera and moving to lean on the closet doors.

--

Belle pouted as he said they couldn't just go to the loft. That seemed easiest. But, she knew things were different here. "They're trying to buy those girls expensive things? Great," She sighed, shaking her head. "They picked that up from you," She scowled playfully. At his offer of vacation, she arched a brow up at him. "But, I like Christmas so much," She giggled a bit. "You always look cute in your Santa suit," She winked, hugging his leg with her free arm while the other held her cigarette. She took a few more drags from it before putting it out and standing up. "You know what you need to deal with? Jasper being with that Helena girl. I don't like her," She said, scowling.
Back to top Go down
Flynn Rider

Flynn Rider

PostSubject: Re: Bonds [Tag Flynn]   Bonds [Tag Flynn] - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 4:01 pm

"Lili was taking pictures of Helena in the parrrkk~!" Elizabeth chimed, getting up and walking to the closet. "Lemme see your shrine!!! Lemme Lemme Lemmee!!" She goes side to side, to see if she can dodge out Liam. "Oh? I'll look at them later..." Jasper said, placing the camera on Liam's nightstand. He watches the two battle it out.

---

Flynn shrugged, looking at her with a smirk. "I know... We'll have a Christmas filled trip, and I promise I'll wear my Santa suit." He tells her, nuzzling her nose. As he listened to her complaint on Jasper's current girlfriend, he simply chuckled. "Isn't she Aurora's and Herc's girl? And I also heard from Lizzy that Liam has a weird obsession with her... Well, whatever the case is, I'm sure whatever she did to be on your bad side, she can redeem herself. Second chances Belle, think of all the ones in our family." He points out, kissing her, slightly tasting the nicotine. He pulls back, "If you keep frowning like that, you'll start getting more wrinkles than John." He winks.
Back to top Go down
Belle Rider

Belle Rider

PostSubject: Re: Bonds [Tag Flynn]   Bonds [Tag Flynn] - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 7:02 pm

Liam grabbed Elizabeth and smirked. "You wanna see? Okay," He nodded, opened the closet door, put her inside, and shut the door behind her, locking it. "There you go," He hummed. Rose giggled and sat up, moving over to Jasper and wrapping her arms around him from behind to place her head on his shoulder. "Was I that annoying?" She whispered to him.

---

Belle grinned and giggled gently, liking the idea of him wearing his Santa suit outside of the house. "Where would we go?" She asked quietly. "Liam?" She questioned, arching a brow. "You know what she did to Ari... What it had been Rose?" She challenged, arching a brow. Belle pouted at his words. "He has smile wrinkles... Which is odd, for John," She muttered, shaking her head. "Your lips taste like nicotine now," she pointed out.
Back to top Go down
Flynn Rider

Flynn Rider

PostSubject: Re: Bonds [Tag Flynn]   Bonds [Tag Flynn] - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 8:07 pm

"No... I remember we used to get along swimmingly..." Jasper said, with an eyebrow raised as Elizabeth started banging on the door. "That's not FAIR! MOMMY. MUMMY, LIAM IS LOCKING ME IN THE CLOSET!" She cries before huffing, crossing her arms. She looks at all of his clothes and smirks, pulling out her favorite glitter can she carried everywhere. She started spraying it all over his clothes.

---

"I was thinking of a Cottage in the mountains? There's some places that would be great..." Flynn suggests before shrugging. "I'm sure Adam and Meg hasn't completely forgiven Helena for it. But if Liam finds redeeming qualities in her, just like a certain Rolfe did with a Storm, then I can't really go against him..." Flynn nodded playfully, "Oh yes, John has the smile wrinkles and you're getting the frowning wrinkles, this world is truly the weirdest." He winks to her.
Back to top Go down
Belle Rider

Belle Rider

PostSubject: Re: Bonds [Tag Flynn]   Bonds [Tag Flynn] - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 8:25 pm

Rose giggled as Liz banged on the door. "You kind of deserved it, babe," She called towards her sister. "Wait, what's that sound?" Liam mumbled, then yanked the door open. "Oh, you little nymph!" He gasped, seeing his clothes sparkle in the light. "I'm going to throw you out of the window one of these days," He grumbled, narrowing his eyes at her.

--

"A cottage?" Belle chimed excitedly. She then smirked as he brought up Eric. "Ooh, you speak of He Who Shall Not be Named," She teased, pecking his lips gently. "Fair point," She sighed. She pouted again. "I'm not really getting wrinkles am I?!" She whined, then ran from his arms to their bedroom, leaning over the dresser to look in the mirror. "Flynnnnnnnnnnnn~!" She whimpered, using her fingers to try and pull the skin straight.
Back to top Go down
Flynn Rider

Flynn Rider

PostSubject: Re: Bonds [Tag Flynn]   Bonds [Tag Flynn] - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 11:09 pm

"Missed a spot~!" Elizabeth chimed as she sprayed his clothes. "Now you really are a girl!!" She grins before running away from Liam. She first hides behind Rose and Jasper before escaping. She runs out of the room.

"Yes, a cottage, like our old ones in Nirethia..." Flynn grins before rolling his eyes. "Yes. Him. Only to prove a point." He chuckles, following after her in strides, his hands behind is back. He places his chin on her shoulder, grinning before kissing her cheek. "No, you're not. You will never be old enough to get wrinkles." He tells her, winking.

Elizabeth runs in a few moments later, clinging to her mother's arm. "Muummmy! Liam is trying to hurt me agggaaaiiinnn. And he locked me in his closet!!" Elizabeth whines, looking up at Belle with big eyes and a pouting lip, mimicking Belle's pout.
Back to top Go down
Belle Rider

Belle Rider

PostSubject: Re: Bonds [Tag Flynn]   Bonds [Tag Flynn] - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 11:18 pm

Liam gasped as Liz went on to continue spraying his clothes. "Elizabeth!" He complained, then glared, knowing exactly where she was running. He went after her. Belle smiled a bit, "At least it's not a gray hair," She sighed, shaking her head. She jumped slightly as Liz ran in the room and clung to her. But, she instantly put her attention on Elizabeth. "Is he now? Well, he knows better," She gasped, cupping the girls cheeks.

"Mom! That's not fair! She sprayed all of my clothes with glitter!" Liam complained. "Dad! Tell mom that's not fair!" he pouted, too. Belle shook her head and pulled Elizabeth into a hug. "She's just a little girl, Liam... She's only playing! Isn't that right, sweetheart?" Belle cooed, smoothing down Liz's hair.
Back to top Go down
Flynn Rider

Flynn Rider

PostSubject: Re: Bonds [Tag Flynn]   Bonds [Tag Flynn] - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 11:58 pm

Elizabeth nods innocently, "It's a way to say I wove you Wiwi." Flynn chuckles, shaking his head. "Belle, if you keep spoiling her like that, she'll grow up to be exactly like you." He points out before placing his hand on top of Liam's head, ruffling it. "Don't worry, I know the exact way how to get them back." He winks at Liam.
Back to top Go down
Belle Rider

Belle Rider

PostSubject: Re: Bonds [Tag Flynn]   Bonds [Tag Flynn] - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 12:10 am

"What's wrong with being just like me?!" Belle pouted cutely over at Liam. She bat her eyelashes. But, then she arched a brow at him at his words. Liam smirked and arched the same brow. "How exactly is that, Flynn Rider?" Belle asked cautiously, crossing her arms.
Back to top Go down
Flynn Rider

Flynn Rider

PostSubject: Re: Bonds [Tag Flynn]   Bonds [Tag Flynn] - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 1:02 am

"Nothing is wrong with you~." Flynn said, grinning before turning around, pushing Liam ahead of him. "Oh, nothing Mrs. Rider~." He chimes, heading out of the room and towards the living room.
Back to top Go down
Belle Rider

Belle Rider

PostSubject: Re: Bonds [Tag Flynn]   Bonds [Tag Flynn] - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 1:54 am

Belle glared as she watched the two boys go. "Theyre cruel to us, huh?" She huffed towards Liz. "Did you use the pink glitter?" She whispered with a devilish smirk.

Liam looked towards his dad with his usual goofish grin. "So? Whats the plan?"
Back to top Go down
Flynn Rider

Flynn Rider

PostSubject: Re: Bonds [Tag Flynn]   Bonds [Tag Flynn] - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 1:36 pm

Liz nodded, pouting. She grins, "Pink and purple all over!"

"Christmas." Flynn tells his son. He walks over to the tree and pulls out the presents that he'd gotten for his family. Belle dealt with everyone else including the Storms and Rolfes while Flynn did only Christmas shopping for his family. Flynn pulled out Belle's and Elizabeth's presents and handed them over to Liam. "Hide this in the last place both of them will look."
Back to top Go down
Belle Rider

Belle Rider

PostSubject: Re: Bonds [Tag Flynn]   Bonds [Tag Flynn] - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 3:21 pm

"Good girl," Belle grinned, then kissed her forehead. "Don't worry. Your father doesn't have the guts to pull anything on us," She said quietly.

Liam watched Flynn and then grinned his goofy smile as he noticed what he was doing. "Oh, that's cruel," He chuckled. "Where they'd never look...?" He repeated. "The office," He chirped. "Mom hates that place," He said, making a face.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bonds [Tag Flynn]   Bonds [Tag Flynn] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Bonds [Tag Flynn]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2