Happily Ever After: Second Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Bonds [Tag Flynn]

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Rosie Anne Rider

Rosie Anne Rider

Bonds [Tag Flynn] Empty
PostSubject: Bonds [Tag Flynn]   Bonds [Tag Flynn] EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 12:21 am

Liam looked over at his sister every now and then as he drove her home. She was quiet and sullen, curled up in a ball as she had been on the ride from the lake. She wanted to sleep -- she was emotionally strained as it was. But, she knew what her nap had given her and she did not want to face that again. Liam rested his hand on her knee after a while, to which she rested her hand over his, letting him know she knew he was there and was thankful for his comfort. He was the one who was always joking and goofing off. He stumbled over words and rarely took things seriously. But, he knew this situation was one where he did need to get himself together and act like he had a clue how to be normal.

Arriving at the cabin, Rose's stomach was in knots again. She knew she couldn't get sick again, though. There was nothing in her stomach to give up. She took in a shaky breath and closed her eyes for a moment. "Does dad know where I was this weekend?" She asked quietly. "Yep..." Liam made a slight face. Rose bit her lip and climbed out of the car. She had her tears under control and was back to her normal composed facade.

"Rosie!" Belle chimed when Rose came inside the cabin. Rose gave her a sheepish smile. "How was your tri-" Belle started to ask, but paused as she looked the girl over a few times then. "Rose..." Belle mumbled, furrowing her brows. Rose swallowed the lump in her throat and looked away. "I'm... not feeling well. I'm going to go lay down," she mumbled before hurrying past Belle upstairs to her bedroom. She didn't want to see Flynn. Things had always been so bad today, having to face her father was her breaking point.
Back to top Go down
Jasper Rider

Jasper Rider

Bonds [Tag Flynn] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bonds [Tag Flynn]   Bonds [Tag Flynn] EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 12:49 am

A subtle knock on Rosie's door and Jasper's head poked in. Jasper walked over to Rosie's bed and sat down on the edge, placing his hand on her shoulder. He gives her a subtle smile, "Whatever happens between you and Dad, just know that we all still love you..."

Elizabeth peeks into the room and bounces in, sitting down on the floor in front of Rosie. She grabs Rosie's hand and fits a charm bracelet on her wrist. "Mom helped me make it while you were gone... She said that you needed the love and support from all of us. See, this little charm that looks like Goofy is Liam, this little charm with a heart is Mommy, this little charm with a Paintbrush is Jazzy, this little charm with a Cupcake is Me, and the charm with a Rose is Daddy...." Elizabeth looked into her sister's eyes and smiled that smile that she always got whenever something bad happened.
Back to top Go down
Rosie Anne Rider

Rosie Anne Rider

Bonds [Tag Flynn] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bonds [Tag Flynn]   Bonds [Tag Flynn] EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 1:00 am

Rose looked up from where she sat on her bed as Jasper opened her door. She frowned a bit, realizing she probably should have locked her door... But, Jasper was her best friend, long before she and Ari had clicked. She smiled sadly at his words and didn't hesitate to hug him. As Elizabeth came into the room, she leaned away from Jasper to watch as her younger sister put the bracelet on her wrist. She smiled a bit and sighed once she was done. "You guys... I'm going to be fine," She said quietly. "But... If not? Elizabeth, stay the hell away from Helena and Christian. Jasper, ask Arianne out before you two crack the space time continuum with your bullshit," She sighed.

[mind you, this is before Christmas. So, he's still with Helena here. xD]
Back to top Go down
Jasper Rider

Jasper Rider

Bonds [Tag Flynn] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bonds [Tag Flynn]   Bonds [Tag Flynn] EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 1:31 am

Jasper merely chuckled, shaking his head before kissing his sister's forehead. Elizabeth pursed out her lips, "But I like Chris and H. Chris makes funny noises whenever I poke him in the stomach and Helena is nice. I don't get it why you and Ari don't like her." Elizabeth furrowed her brows in confusion as she looked at both of her siblings. Jasper merely shrugged, making a small crazy gesture, before looking at Rose.

"He left after he heard the news just a while ago, so you have some time to relax before Dad comes back..." Jasper says, looking at Rosie with a small reassuring smile.
Back to top Go down
Rosie Anne Rider

Rosie Anne Rider

Bonds [Tag Flynn] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bonds [Tag Flynn]   Bonds [Tag Flynn] EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 1:47 am

Rose smiled, loving how close she and Jasper were. They looked out for each other, and for that, she was grateful. She laughed slightly at Elizabeth and shook her head. "Just trust me. I mean, Ari is crazy, but she and I know good people when we see them, and can hunt out the bullshit faster than Uncle John can find all those missing people like the detectives on tv," She hummed, ruffling the girls hair. She looked towards Jasper at his words and frowned slightly, despite his smile. "He left....? Great, so he had to cool down? Fuck..." she groaned, falling back to lay on her back, covering her face. "It's not like I'm planning on keeping it... I knew mom wouldn't keep her mouth shut," She whimpered.
Back to top Go down
Jasper Rider

Jasper Rider

Bonds [Tag Flynn] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bonds [Tag Flynn]   Bonds [Tag Flynn] EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 2:31 am

Jasper sighs before looking at Elizabeth, who looked like she had tears ready to fall. Elizabeth never took sadness from anyone that she loved too lightly, this is why her family kept certain secrets from her. "Liz, can you go get Rosie your special drink?" Jasper requested and his sister looked at him, almost reluctantly, but she got up and went out of the room in a hurry.

Jasper turned his attention back to Rosie, placing his hand on her knee. "You know mom couldn't lie to him... Dad pried and lying would only make things worse... Your best option is to try to talk in a civil matter..."
Back to top Go down
Rosie Anne Rider

Rosie Anne Rider

Bonds [Tag Flynn] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bonds [Tag Flynn]   Bonds [Tag Flynn] EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 2:36 am

Rose looked over at him and frowned. "My best option is to hide in the closet," She muttered. She bit her lip and sat up. "Actually..." She trailed off, then slowly slid off the bed onto the ground. She then crawled underneath her bed and curled up there. "Just... pretend to be me. We're twins. It works."
Back to top Go down
Jasper Rider

Jasper Rider

Bonds [Tag Flynn] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bonds [Tag Flynn]   Bonds [Tag Flynn] EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 2:48 am

Jasper sighs heavily, "Rosie..." Before he could pull her out from under the bed, the garage was heard open since Rosie and Liam came back. Jasper suspicion was confirmed when Liz's voice bounced around the house echoing, "Daddy, Daddy, Daddy!"

Jasper looked under the bed, "Rosie... You can't dodge him forever..." Jasper offered his hand to Rosie from under the bed.
Back to top Go down
Rosie Anne Rider

Rosie Anne Rider

Bonds [Tag Flynn] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bonds [Tag Flynn]   Bonds [Tag Flynn] EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 2:56 am

Rose winced when she heard the garage door opening, and with each time Liz sang out. She didn't want to face Flynn. "Yes I can..." She muttered, pouting at him. But, eventually, she just sighed and took his hand, crawling out from under the bed. She brushed herself off and fiddled with her hair nervously. "I'm serious... If you never see me again, I expect you and Ari's first born to be named after me," she muttered.
Back to top Go down
Jasper Rider

Jasper Rider

Bonds [Tag Flynn] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bonds [Tag Flynn]   Bonds [Tag Flynn] EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 3:16 am

Jasper shakes his head, embracing Rosie. "Everything will be alright, I promise..." He whispers to her before pulling back and giving her a smile. He grabs her hand, just like they did when they were little, and guided her out the room and down the hall, to their Father's work room. Jasper had a hunch that he went straight there, especially when Elizabeth hung outside of the door like a lost dog. Elizabeth looked over at her brother and sister, her eyes wide and her lips puckering out.
Back to top Go down
Rosie Anne Rider

Rosie Anne Rider

Bonds [Tag Flynn] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bonds [Tag Flynn]   Bonds [Tag Flynn] EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 3:19 am

Rose returned the embrace, like it was their last hug, then let him go. She held his hand and followed him to the office. However, as she got closer, her feet started to drag the floor, like it would stop their movement. "I changed my mind... I don't want to," She shook her head, biting into her bottom lip.
Back to top Go down
Jasper Rider

Jasper Rider

Bonds [Tag Flynn] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bonds [Tag Flynn]   Bonds [Tag Flynn] EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 3:33 am

Jasper shook his head, keeping his hand firmly on her wrist as he knocked on the door. He opened it and pushed Rosie inside of the room. He mouthed to her to stay calm, collective, and that he'll be right outside of the door if anything happened. Jasper then closed the door, leaving Rosie inside of the room with her father's back to her. Jasper turned back around to the curious Elizabeth. Jasper lead Elizabeth as far away from the room, hopefully avoiding any trauma on her part.
Back to top Go down
Rosie Anne Rider

Rosie Anne Rider

Bonds [Tag Flynn] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bonds [Tag Flynn]   Bonds [Tag Flynn] EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 3:36 am

Rose whimpered as Jasper pushed her into the room, desperately trying to get back out to no avail. She wrapped her arms around her middle and closed her eyes for a moment, hating the silence in the room. She pulled her hair over one shoulder before her hands went back to holding her sides together. "...Hi, Daddy," She said quietly, her voice an octave higher than usual from her nerves.
Back to top Go down
Jasper Rider

Jasper Rider

Bonds [Tag Flynn] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bonds [Tag Flynn]   Bonds [Tag Flynn] EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 12:41 pm

Flynn forgot how many times he went through this scene in his mind. How many times it went wrong, right, and sometimes it didn't even make sense. He wanted to help his daughter and guide her through this process when no one else can but he also wanted to ask why she did it? In the most sanest way possible. However, each option just didn't make any sense to Flynn what so ever.

If he'd yell and scream at his daughter constantly, the result is pushing her away even more. Flynn didn't want to repeat the fatal mistake his father made with himself. But he couldn't bring himself to be the supportive father either. He wanted Rosie to learn about her mistakes, face the consequences, and hopefully learn the next time around. Either way, Flynn couldn't find the balance between the two and did the only thing that came to his mind.

"...How... are you feeling... Rosie?"
Back to top Go down
Rosie Anne Rider

Rosie Anne Rider

Bonds [Tag Flynn] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bonds [Tag Flynn]   Bonds [Tag Flynn] EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 6:50 pm

Rose was a bit taken aback by his calm question. Sure, she could tell he was really trying, but she had expected a raised voice and angry eyes. Then again, when did Flynn ever have a raised voice? She bit her lip and held her sides a little tighter. Maybe he was just holding back. "Sick," She admitted, shaking her head and leaning on the wall.
Back to top Go down
Helena Olympe

Helena Olympe

Bonds [Tag Flynn] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bonds [Tag Flynn]   Bonds [Tag Flynn] EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 7:35 pm

Flynn turned around towards his daughter, his sdoft Fatherly side coming out when she said she felt ill. "You should be sitting down then my child..." He whispers softly. Flynn walked over to Rosie and casually lifted her up, walking over and placing her down on couch. "When your mother was pregnant with you and Jasper, I remember she used to feel ill all the time. I'd take at least a day or two off of work just to stay home with her, even though she protested me not to." Flynn tells his daughter as he fetched a blanket from one of his cabinets and wrapped it around her, like he did when she was little.

Flynn looked down for a bit, not sure how to start but, as soon as he looked up and saw his daughter's beautiful golden eyes, he took a slow breath and started to talk. "Rose... I will never lie to you and say that this... news... did not upset or even made my heart feel a bit sad. Your mother... has argued plenty of times with me that you are 18 and an 'adult' by definition. However, I don't believe you are an 'adult' by simply a number but how you act in situations that are given to you. I know our friend Megara did the same exact thing at your age, but she grew up in a very different way than you, your siblings, cousins, and friends did."

Flynn sighs, now letting the hard part come out. "If you have the baby Rosie... I know that you will be a great mother, but that isn't what I'm concerned about. I'm concerned about your future Rosie. I want you to have your dream Rosie and not spend the rest of your life as Damon's house wife. I want you to be powerful like your Mother, Aunt Kida and, Marina. I want you to be happy with yourself before you can be able to take care of others."

Flynn took his daughter hand gently, "However... If you decide to have the baby... I will support you in any way I can. I love you Rosie and you are one of the most important things in my life. I will do anything in the world to make sure that you are happy." Flynn kissed his daughter's forehead lightly.
Back to top Go down
Rosie Anne Rider

Rosie Anne Rider

Bonds [Tag Flynn] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bonds [Tag Flynn]   Bonds [Tag Flynn] EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 7:52 pm

Rose leaned against him as he took her over to the couch. She was thankful for him taking care of her, but at the same time, that horrid guilty feeling was in her veins even stronger. "Thank you," She whispered, curling up in the blanket. She looked up to him and listened as he spoke. So, he thought she wanted to keep the baby? She looked away from him and wrapped her arms back around herself to hold her sides, not wanting to think about what she would lose if she kept that baby. She would lose everything she had worked towards for eighteen years.

However, as he took her hand, she turned her golden eyes up towards him and creased her brow. He would stand by her? She pursed her lips and closed her eyes as he kissed her forehead. When he did, though, she couldn't help herself. She wrapped her arms around his neck and sat up on her knees on the sofa to hug him where he wouldn't have to arch over so much. "Daddy..." She started, her eyes burning with tears now. "I... I don't want.. to keep it," She whispered brokenly, her arms tightening around him.

"Damon... He wants this baby... He didn't know that... what he did was wrong... A-And... I wasn't thinking... I just... I blame my ADHD, but... I'm scared," she admitted, holding onto him like she did when she was little and scared. "I don't want to hurt Damon... But... I can't have this baby... I just... I'm not ready... I'm sorry," She whimpered, hating that she had disappointed him. She never wanted that. "I-I-I'm not an adult... I know that... I'm scared."
Back to top Go down
Helena Olympe

Helena Olympe

Bonds [Tag Flynn] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bonds [Tag Flynn]   Bonds [Tag Flynn] EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 8:37 pm

As Rosie wrapped her arms around his neck and he listened to her, he couldn't help but sigh in relief to himself. Good, so Rosie was thinking about her future and not about the baby. The way Belle described it to him, it seemed like Rosie wanted the baby. Or maybe that was just his wife talking about her own needs and not their child after all. Either way, he gently moved Rosie to his lap.

"It's alright..." Flynn cooed softly, "I'm here... You don't have to be scared. We'll figure that out together and everything will be alright. I promise." He soothed her hair down softly.
Back to top Go down
Rosie Anne Rider

Rosie Anne Rider

Bonds [Tag Flynn] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bonds [Tag Flynn]   Bonds [Tag Flynn] EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 9:25 pm

Rose whimpered gently against his lap. She curled close to him. "I love you, Daddy," She whispered, nuzzling her head to the crook of his neck. "I love you," She repeated, hiding her face in the crook of his neck. "I'm so sorry," She cried now, her arms tightening around him. "Mom... She wants it... H-How am I-I going to tell her...?" She was shaking now. She had never been this vulnerable, at least not since she was a baby.
Back to top Go down
Flynn Rider

Flynn Rider

Bonds [Tag Flynn] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bonds [Tag Flynn]   Bonds [Tag Flynn] EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 3:45 am

"I love you too..." Flynn whispered into his daughter's hair. He kissed the top of her hair, rubbing her back and rocking slowly. "Sshh... Don't cry Rosie... I'll talk to your mother... I promise, everything will be fine." He cooed, holding her close as he did when she was a child. He hated to see his children in pain, one of the main reason why he didn't yell or severely punish his children often. There were different ways of teaching them a lesson rather than anger. Care, love, and affection is the best way for Flynn to soothe his children, especially when they were vulnerable, even in this situation or a mere nightmare.
Back to top Go down
Belle Rider

Belle Rider

Bonds [Tag Flynn] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bonds [Tag Flynn]   Bonds [Tag Flynn] EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 3:57 am

Rose nodded, though she didn't stop crying as he asked. She wanted to believe that he could fix it all. But, at the same time, they were talking about Belle. And, as if on cue, Another brunette head popped into the room. "Did you make her cry?" Belle mumbled, narrowing her eyes a bit. She walked in and knelt down, brushing Rose's hair from her face. "There's nothing to cry about, sweetie. Babies are happy -- they make life better," She nodded, giving a gentle smile. When Rose only cried harder and shied closer to Flynn, Belle flinched back and pursed her lips. "Jasper?" She called. "Come be with Rose. I need to talk to your father," She said lightly, straightening up and smoothing out her clothes.
Back to top Go down
Flynn Rider

Flynn Rider

Bonds [Tag Flynn] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bonds [Tag Flynn]   Bonds [Tag Flynn] EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 4:12 am

Flynn brushed her back lightly before his head perching up as his wife came into the door. Flynn frowned as Belle mentioned babies again and looked down at Rosie with soft eyes. Jasper moved in quickly, as if knowing this situation was going to be worse than Rose's talk with their father. He quickly grabs Rosie from his Father's arm and escaped out the door. Before leaving his father gave him the command to take Rosie and Lizzy to Liam's bedroom - the farthest room from the study - and stay there. Jasper nodded and did as he was told, closing the door.

Flynn stood and went to the window, crossing his arms. There was a silence in the room, both of them knowing that their children didn't need to hear the argument that was going to happen. After a few moments, Flynn turn towards Belle. "Belle... You know that Rosie doesn't want the baby, why do you keep pressuring her to have it?"
Back to top Go down
Belle Rider

Belle Rider

Bonds [Tag Flynn] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bonds [Tag Flynn]   Bonds [Tag Flynn] EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 4:23 am

Belle crossed her arms and eyed Flynn as the children left the room. Once she could hear that they were in Liam's room, she knew that Flynn would start talking. "Pressuring?" She repeated, arching her brows up. "I'm not pressuring her. I'm telling that she cannot possibly think It's alright to kill a baby," She said simply. "What? You think it's alright?" She scoffed, stepping towards him a bit. "You know what it did to Kida. And Meg -- if we hadn't talked Meg out of it. Well, Eric hadn't talked them out of it," She said, his name coming from her lips with emphasis. "Flynn, what if I had pulled this shit with the twins? Huh?" She questioned, shifting her hips to one side and cocking her head in her attitude pose she often got when she upset.
Back to top Go down
Flynn Rider

Flynn Rider

Bonds [Tag Flynn] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bonds [Tag Flynn]   Bonds [Tag Flynn] EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 4:42 am

Flynn shook his head at her mentioning Meg, Kida, herself and Eric. "But Belle, we all have one huge thing in common. Have you forgotten? Our children did not grow up the same way we did. We grew up in nothing but darkness, blood, and hardships where having a baby at that age is perfectly alright. You can't possibly bring Kida into this. Kida WANTED Jacob unlike Rosie. Meg was a full grown adult when she was pulled here and even then, how did Arianne exactly turn out? I love Arianne but Adam is constantly on the run trying to keep her in check while Meg lets her do whatever she wants. You were twenty-one when you had the twins. Twenty. One. Not to mention that you have a hell of a lot more experience than Rosie has."

Flynn let out a breath, trying to calm himself. "Regardless, this isn't about Kida, Meg, or You, as much as you want to think it is. Rosie. Does't. Want. The. Baby. She's practically sobbing over how she's scared Belle. How if she had this baby, it would ruin her dreams, her life. Stop acting like a child and think about Rosie's happiness."
Back to top Go down
Belle Rider

Belle Rider

Bonds [Tag Flynn] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bonds [Tag Flynn]   Bonds [Tag Flynn] EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 4:52 am

"Kida didn't want Jacob!" Belle snapped, glaring at the window beside him. As he went on, pronouncing each word so crisply, she was worried her jaw would break from how tightly she had it clenched. "It's not about happiness, Flynn! Listen to yourself! Baby." She said the word hard, making it a physical thing. "A baby. Like this," She whispered, then snapped her fingers, making a misty figure appear on his desk. It was Rose, when she was a baby. To be even more blunt, she changed the image to the first time Flynn had held the baby girl.

"That. You're agreeing to killing that for Damon," She whispered. "Maybe Rose doesn't want the kid, but Damon does! John called me -- Damon's crying, too," She said, shaking her head. "Rose doesn't have to be apart of it's life -- but to kill it? Fuck, Flynn! Have you ever seen how they do abortions? No? Kida showed me," She said, her face showing just how gruesome it was without having to show him anything. "Do you know what they do with the baby? The fetus," She said the word while making quotation marks in the air. "They throw it away. Burn it. No burial. No anything. It's just dead -- trash," She muttered. "It's your grandchild, Flynn. And it's her child, too. You don't kill your children -- no matter how badly you want to at times," she muttered the last part.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Bonds [Tag Flynn] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bonds [Tag Flynn]   Bonds [Tag Flynn] Empty

Back to top Go down

Bonds [Tag Flynn]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next