HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Plan of Action (Tag Flynn & Aurora)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Belle Rider

Belle Rider

PostSubject: Plan of Action (Tag Flynn & Aurora)   Mon May 13, 2013 11:58 pm

Belle's driving got them to the penthouse in under five minutes -- half the time needed normally. She got out of the car and looked around, seeing Megara's car there. She rubbed her arm and looked at Flynn. She took his hand and walked up to the door, pushing the button to go up. Hercules let her up without any questions.

In the loft, Hercules was pacing and Megara was sitting on the couch, holding her sides far too tightly. Adam wasn't there. His temper wasn't something Meg needed to deal with at the moment. Belle bit her tongue, knowing she didn't need to start something with a girl so fragile as it was.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aurora Olympe

Aurora Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Plan of Action (Tag Flynn & Aurora)   Tue May 14, 2013 12:15 am

Aurora stayed next to Megara's side. She didn't blame Meg for what happened to the kids. This wasn't her fault, only Hades's pure idiotic trait of 'keeping-a-contract'. Aurora wrapped her arms around Meg, trying to whisper comforting words to her, just like Hercules did to her on the ride back home. Aurora looked up, hearing a ding from the elevator. She quickly moved away from the elevator and nearly ran to Belle, hugging her tightly. "I am so sorry... I promised you that I would bring him home safe but I didn't...." Aurora apologizes quickly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Belle Rider

Belle Rider

PostSubject: Re: Plan of Action (Tag Flynn & Aurora)   Tue May 14, 2013 12:24 am

Belle stiffened when Aurora came and hugged her. She wasn't one for physical contact from those outside of... well, Flynn and Eric and Kida. She sighed and shook her head. "It's not your fault, Aurora... You couldn't have protected him," She mumbled. "I'm so sorry about Helena... Was she healed before...?" she asked unsure.

Without Aurora by her side, Megara started her subtle shaking again. She was as prone to panic attacks as anyone else. Except, hers were more like full on breakdowns. She'd had them since she was a teenager. She looked up when Hercules came over and cradled her to his chest. She closed her eyes and hugged him around his neck. "I'm sorry," she whispered. Hercules shook his head and kissed her forehead.

Megara did take notice that Flynn and Belle were there. She got up and walked over to Flynn, hugging him quickly. "I'm so sorry..." she whispered.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aurora Olympe

Aurora Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Plan of Action (Tag Flynn & Aurora)   Tue May 14, 2013 1:19 am

Aurora nodded gently before sighing and shaking her head at Belle's question. "No... She was in the hospital for not even a day when they pulled her in..." Aurora sighs.

Flynn watched as Megara came over and opened his arms for her. He wrapped his arms around her softly and gently. "It's alright Meg... This isn't your fault.... No need to apologize."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Belle Rider

Belle Rider

PostSubject: Re: Plan of Action (Tag Flynn & Aurora)   Tue May 14, 2013 1:22 am

Belle frowned. "You should have just brought her home... I could have healed her..." She mumbled, shaking her head. Knowing now that the girl was in Hades hands while still injured only made her nerves worse. She walked over to the couch and sat beside Hercules. "Any ideas?" she questioned. "We're going straight to Hades."

--

"It is my fault, though," Megara sighed. "If I hadn't come around and stayed with Adam... Things would have been fine... None of you would have had to even deal with Hades," she muttered.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aurora Olympe

Aurora Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Plan of Action (Tag Flynn & Aurora)   Tue May 14, 2013 5:02 pm

Aurora shook her head. "It's not that easy Belle..." She said, with a small laugh. She walked with Belle and sat next to Hercules, grabbing his hand and placing it on her lap, interlacing their fingers together.

---

"Meg... Listen to me. Everyone deserves to be happy, that includes you. Without you, Adam would be even worse than he is now and you wouldn't have your beautiful children. I am beyond happy that I met you. This isn't your fault..." Flynn whispers to her, kissing the top of her head lightly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Megara De Chambord

Megara De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: Plan of Action (Tag Flynn & Aurora)   Tue May 14, 2013 5:20 pm

Hercules looked down to Aurora and gave her a small, sad smile. He kissed her hand and sighed gently. "What do you mean?" Belle questioned. "I'm going to go to the underworld... I've got the ways to get back. I'm sure I do... My father exists somewhere, I'm sure he can help," He mumbled.

--

Megara chewed on her bottom lip and cuddled her head close to his chest, closing her eyes tightly and holding to the fabric of his shirt on his back. "Thank you," she whispered. Even after eighteen years, she still hated being weak. She needed to be strong so that they could get Paris and Arianne and the others back.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aurora Olympe

Aurora Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Plan of Action (Tag Flynn & Aurora)   Tue May 14, 2013 6:02 pm

Aurora sighed, not liking the idea of Hercules going down to the underworld. It was best if he went, yes, but she couldn't go with him so she wouldn't know if he was safe or not. And the simple idea of him not getting out, the squeezed her heart the most. She wanted everyone back, including Hercules. She wrapped her small arms around his, keeping their hands interlaced, enjoying the small time they had left before he departed.

---

Flynn nodded, rubbing her back gently. "We'll get our kids back Meg and we're not going to let Hades win... I promise."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hercules Olympe

Hercules Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Plan of Action (Tag Flynn & Aurora)   Tue May 14, 2013 6:29 pm

Hercules wrapped an arm around Aurora and kissed the top of her head. "I want to go with you," Belle spoke up. "I've got magic... I'm sure I can handle it," She shrugged.

Megara sighed gently, but as soon as she heard Belle, she looked over at the girl. "Belle, that's not safe..." She said quietly. "I don't care what is safe and what isn't. My kids are all down there -- one of them broken to his core. I need to get to them," she said simply.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Flynn Rider

Flynn Rider

PostSubject: Re: Plan of Action (Tag Flynn & Aurora)   Tue May 14, 2013 6:55 pm

Aurora smiled a bit when she felt his arms wrap around her but she looked over at Belle when she spoke up. Aurora shook her head. "Belle... It's highly dangerous. Magic or not, Hades is still the God of the Underworld and highly manipulative... If anything, he'll use your children against you..." Aurora tells her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Belle Rider

Belle Rider

PostSubject: Re: Plan of Action (Tag Flynn & Aurora)   Tue May 14, 2013 6:57 pm

"I don't care!" Belle shook her head, stubborn like a child herself. "You all may not care enough to risk yourself, but I do. I would do anything for my children -- including going in their place if I had to," She shrugged. Hercules pursed his lips and sighed. Megara bit her lip and looked at Flynn, unsure of how he felt about Belle going.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Flynn Rider

Flynn Rider

PostSubject: Re: Plan of Action (Tag Flynn & Aurora)   Tue May 14, 2013 7:06 pm

Flynn watched as Aurora and Megara tried to convince Belle not to go. When Megara looked back at Flynn, he shrugged. "I think Belle should go with Hercules.... But if she thinks she's going without me, well... I guess I have to attach myself to her back."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Belle Rider

Belle Rider

PostSubject: Re: Plan of Action (Tag Flynn & Aurora)   Tue May 14, 2013 7:10 pm

Belle looked over at Flynn and smiled a bit crookedly. "Well... I may still be strong enough to carry you," She murmured, smirking after. "Are you sure, though?" she questioned, getting over and moving over to him. "It'll be dangerous..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Flynn Rider

Flynn Rider

PostSubject: Re: Plan of Action (Tag Flynn & Aurora)   Tue May 14, 2013 7:27 pm

Flynn smiled crookedly back at her, grabbing her hand and pulling her towards him, kissing them gently. "Now what fun would it be without danger? I'm going with you... whether you like it or not." He tells her, a smile playing on his lips.

Aurora smiled at the two before getting up and heading to one of the shelves in their living room. She moved one of the decorations and grabbed a medium sized box. She walked over to Belle and Flynn. "A long time ago, right before we got here... I had three magical aunts and they gave me this box of 'magic trinkets'. I'm going to give these to you two because I know Hades won't be too happy when he sees Herc and Meg plus two." Aurora says, placing the box down and opening it. She removed two rings and slid them on each of their right ring fingers. "These will enhance both of yours skills."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Belle Rider

Belle Rider

PostSubject: Re: Plan of Action (Tag Flynn & Aurora)   Tue May 14, 2013 7:34 pm

Belle smiled softly towards Flynn and nodded. She leaned up onto her toes and kissed his lips gently. Her attention diverted towards Aurora when she came over to them. "Oh... Thank you," She said softly, looking at the ring. She then closed her fist and re-opened it. Water came up from her palm and slid around her hand before retreating back into her skin. She smirked. "It's always been hard to cast that one... It should be useful is Hades decides to get a little fired up," she hummed.

"I'm going, too," Megara spoke up now. Hercules looked at her and shook his head. "Not a chance in Hel--" He started, only to be cut off by her. "He wants me, Hercules. It's my fault any of this has even happened. Maybe I can end it. Couldn't make Adam more angry than he already is," she sighed.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Flynn Rider

Flynn Rider

PostSubject: Re: Plan of Action (Tag Flynn & Aurora)   Tue May 14, 2013 8:10 pm

Aurora smiled as she could help them out. Aurora looked over at Meg. "Megara, you know what Hades will say to end this. He'll say he wants you. If you let him have you, you're letting him win. What are we going to tell Arianne and Paris what happened to you?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Megara De Chambord

Megara De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: Plan of Action (Tag Flynn & Aurora)   Tue May 14, 2013 8:22 pm

"That I fixed what I started," Megara answered quietly, shrugging her shoulders. She pulled her hair into a ponytail and crossed her arms. "It's my fault. I have to fix it," she mumbled. "What kind of mother would I be if I taught my kids it's okay to run from this shit? Arianne has been doing the same thing since she was young... She's miserable now and I'm no help to that," She sighed. "I have to do what's right."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Flynn Rider

Flynn Rider

PostSubject: Re: Plan of Action (Tag Flynn & Aurora)   Tue May 14, 2013 9:06 pm

Aurora walked over and placed her hands on Meg's cheeks. "But what would your kids lives be without you, Meg? You may have not taught your kids what's the difference between right or wrong, but you taught them no matter what, the most important thing is love. Who gives a shit about Right or Wrong? Please. Megara. Don't do this."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Megara De Chambord

Megara De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: Plan of Action (Tag Flynn & Aurora)   Tue May 14, 2013 10:43 pm

Megara looked towards Aurora and pursed her lips. Even with the discontent between Aurora and Adam, Meg had nothing against her. She sighed and looked down. "My daughter and my son are in this mess because of me... I finish what I start, Aurora," She said quietly. "Don't worry about me. Hades isn't heartless. I'll be able to look over Ari and Paris... It's just... I worry for Paris, considering he's been falling for Leah," she scowled. "I knew there was something off about her and I didn't warn him," she sighed. "Another mistake," she muttered.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Plan of Action (Tag Flynn & Aurora)   

Back to top Go down

Plan of Action (Tag Flynn & Aurora)
Page 1 of 1