Happily Ever After: Second Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I Need Your Love (Tag:Li)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Helena Olympe

Helena Olympe

I Need Your Love (Tag:Li) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Need Your Love (Tag:Li)   I Need Your Love (Tag:Li) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 03, 2013 2:49 pm

Helena kissed his jaw and throat as he removed both of their jeans and undergarments. She groaned into the kiss as he grabbed hold of the length and worked once more. Her knees gently wedged themselves between his legs as her hand moved along the soft skin of his legs, moving from his calf to his inner thigh. Her fingers trailed the core, slipping them through the wet folds and rubbing the sensitive nub.
Back to top Go down
Liam Rider

Liam Rider

PostSubject: Re: I Need Your Love (Tag:Li)   I Need Your Love (Tag:Li) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 03, 2013 5:42 pm

Liam hummed softly and moved his legs apart as she guided them that way. His lips parted in pleasure when he felt the way her finger rubbed against a sensitive warmth. He groaned and added a bit pressure to the member in his hand.
Back to top Go down
Helena Olympe

Helena Olympe

PostSubject: Re: I Need Your Love (Tag:Li)   I Need Your Love (Tag:Li) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 03, 2013 7:03 pm

Helena moaned softly as he added pressure, adding pleasure well. She continued to rub the bud, her fingers moving faster, before her fingers traveled to the core. She slipped in a finger, slowly and teasingly, and thrust it inside of him.
Back to top Go down
Liam Rider

Liam Rider

PostSubject: Re: I Need Your Love (Tag:Li)   I Need Your Love (Tag:Li) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 03, 2013 7:07 pm

Liam closed his eyes and gasped out when he felt her fingers move within him. "Fuck," He whispered and groaned, softly arching his hips towards her hand. He stroked the length faster and chewed on his bottom lip.
Back to top Go down
Helena Olympe

Helena Olympe

PostSubject: Re: I Need Your Love (Tag:Li)   I Need Your Love (Tag:Li) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 03, 2013 11:35 pm

Helena moaned and ravished his neck, kissing and nipping the skin. She curled and pumped her fingers inside of him as her other hand moved up to caress his breasts once more.
Back to top Go down
Liam Rider

Liam Rider

PostSubject: Re: I Need Your Love (Tag:Li)   I Need Your Love (Tag:Li) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 04, 2013 3:34 am

Liam curled his free hand into the sheets and moaned, his breathing becoming a bit more labored when she started to move her fingers quicker. "F-.... Agh... You know what you're doing," He smiled slightly and rolled his hips willingly towards her hand.
Back to top Go down
Helena Olympe

Helena Olympe

PostSubject: Re: I Need Your Love (Tag:Li)   I Need Your Love (Tag:Li) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 05, 2013 3:09 am

"You can thank truth or dare for that." Helena whispered seductively in his ear, smirking a bit as he was enjoying himself so much. She twisted and turn her fingers as she pumped her fingers, hitting sweet spots that she knew felt best.
Back to top Go down
Liam Rider

Liam Rider

PostSubject: Re: I Need Your Love (Tag:Li)   I Need Your Love (Tag:Li) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 05, 2013 3:16 am

"Hot," Liam whispered with a small smirk. He gasped as he felt the spots she was hitting. His hand went down and held her hand in place, urging her to keep rubbing the one spot within him that was driving his toes to curl in the sheets. He arched his back a bit as a climax raked down his spine. He panted and swallowed the lump in his throat before looking over at her and biting his bottom lip. He slid his eyes down to the erection he knew well and took a hold of it once more, stroking it tauntingly slow. He gently tugged her up over him, silently saying he wanted to try.
Back to top Go down
Helena Olympe

Helena Olympe

PostSubject: Re: I Need Your Love (Tag:Li)   I Need Your Love (Tag:Li) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 05, 2013 10:00 pm

Helena smirked and kept moving her fingers where he wanted it. She held his body close as he hit climax and kissed his cheek to his neck. She whimpered a bit as he stroke teasingly and looked as he tugged her over. Nodding to his look, she positioned herself to where the tip was at the entrance. "Ready?" She whispered softly in his ear.
Back to top Go down
Liam Rider

Liam Rider

PostSubject: Re: I Need Your Love (Tag:Li)   I Need Your Love (Tag:Li) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 05, 2013 10:30 pm

Liam looked up to her and bit his bottom lip, a bit unsure, but willingly. He nodded and then leaned up, kissing her lips slowly and softly. "I love you," He whispered against her lips.
Back to top Go down
Helena Olympe

Helena Olympe

PostSubject: Re: I Need Your Love (Tag:Li)   I Need Your Love (Tag:Li) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 05, 2013 11:01 pm

"I love you more." She whispered back, kissing him back tenderly. Helena grabbed the length and slowly slid inside of him. She moaned at the new sensation of the tight, soaked walls.
Back to top Go down
Liam Rider

Liam Rider

PostSubject: Re: I Need Your Love (Tag:Li)   I Need Your Love (Tag:Li) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 05, 2013 11:08 pm

Liam closed his eyes and gasped softly at the feeling of the length within him. Sure, it was a bit weird for him, but that feeling was good. Really good. No wonder Arianne liked it so much. He leaned into Helena and laced his arms around her neck as he rolled his hips, adjusting easily to the size.
Back to top Go down
Helena Olympe

Helena Olympe

PostSubject: Re: I Need Your Love (Tag:Li)   I Need Your Love (Tag:Li) - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 10:30 am

Helena wrapped her arms around him, moaning softly as his hips rocked. She thrust into him slowly, getting used to the feeling as her hand moved to grip his hip gently.
Back to top Go down
Liam Rider

Liam Rider

PostSubject: Re: I Need Your Love (Tag:Li)   I Need Your Love (Tag:Li) - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 5:50 pm

Liam bit his lip and slid one hand into her hair, tangling his fingers into her now short locks. He moaned quietly and slid his other hand to hold her hip, digging his nails into her hip a bit.
Back to top Go down
Helena Olympe

Helena Olympe

PostSubject: Re: I Need Your Love (Tag:Li)   I Need Your Love (Tag:Li) - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 11:11 pm

As Helena started to thrust faster, deeper into Liam, she held his now small frame close to her. "Liam..." She groaned, kissing and nipping his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Liam Rider

Liam Rider

PostSubject: Re: I Need Your Love (Tag:Li)   I Need Your Love (Tag:Li) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 1:30 am

Liam practically clung to Helena as the pace quickened, only drawing him to dig his nails closer to her skin. He drug one hand down her back, forgetting momentarily that she would now probably have red marks on her back. He rocked his hips up to hers and caressed her thighs in affection for hurting her back.
Back to top Go down
Helena Olympe

Helena Olympe

PostSubject: Re: I Need Your Love (Tag:Li)   I Need Your Love (Tag:Li) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 9:23 pm

Helena groaned when he scratched her back. It didn't hurt much, more pleasure than anything. Groaning as she picked up her pace, Helena rocked deeply and a bit roughly into Liam.
Back to top Go down
Liam Rider

Liam Rider

PostSubject: Re: I Need Your Love (Tag:Li)   I Need Your Love (Tag:Li) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 10:36 pm

Liam held onto her and tried to keep his voice down as Helena started to go faster. "Helena..." He moaned gently and then managed to wrap his legs around her hips, pulling her loser to what position felt the best. He knew she liked it when he was deep.
Back to top Go down
Helena Olympe

Helena Olympe

PostSubject: Re: I Need Your Love (Tag:Li)   I Need Your Love (Tag:Li) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 11:31 pm

Helena gasped softly and smirked as she moved deeper inside of him from his actions. "I love you..." She groaned as she kissed his lips passionately, her hips rocking into his.
Back to top Go down
Liam Rider

Liam Rider

PostSubject: Re: I Need Your Love (Tag:Li)   I Need Your Love (Tag:Li) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 11:36 pm

Liam smiled and kissed her deeply. "I love you... More," He panted and then gasped, feeling his climax building. He ran his hand up her back and into her hair as he pulled her close and groaned. "Lena..." He whimpered and arched his back.
Back to top Go down
Helena Olympe

Helena Olympe

PostSubject: Re: I Need Your Love (Tag:Li)   I Need Your Love (Tag:Li) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 11:59 am

"Li..." She groaned back as she felt his climax starting to build. When he pulled her closer, Helena dug her fingers into his hips, her thrusts becoming harder and faster as her climax started to come. She groanes heavily in his shoulder as the seeds released in Liam.
Back to top Go down
Liam Rider

Liam Rider

PostSubject: Re: I Need Your Love (Tag:Li)   I Need Your Love (Tag:Li) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 6:33 pm

Liam arched his back and tensed up, his fingers digging into her as he felt his orgasm hit him full force. He came at the same time she did. He panted roughly and ran his hands along her back, bringing one up to tangle in her hair as he closed his eyes and tried to get his breathing under control. However, he was quick to realize the mistake they had made. "Baby... You've been taking your birth control, right?" He questioned in a whisper.
Back to top Go down
Helena Olympe

Helena Olympe

PostSubject: Re: I Need Your Love (Tag:Li)   I Need Your Love (Tag:Li) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 10:07 pm

Helena moved out of him and rolled next to him, cuddling her body close to his. "Yup..." She responded but didn't actually hear his question. She nuzzled her nose to his cheek, "I love you Li."
Back to top Go down
Liam Rider

Liam Rider

PostSubject: Re: I Need Your Love (Tag:Li)   I Need Your Love (Tag:Li) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 10:09 pm

Liam sighed in relief and nodded, smiling a bit and pulling her close to his side. "Good... Got scared for a minute there," he admitted and kissed the top of her head. "I love you, too, baby," He mumbled.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Need Your Love (Tag:Li)   I Need Your Love (Tag:Li) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

I Need Your Love (Tag:Li)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3