Happily Ever After: Second Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I Need Your Love (Tag:Li)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Liam Rider

Liam Rider

I Need Your Love (Tag:Li) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Need Your Love (Tag:Li)   I Need Your Love (Tag:Li) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 29, 2013 8:04 pm

Liam smiled a bit and chuckled as he nuzzled his nose to hers. "I love you, more," He whispered in return and kissed her back, pulling them flush against each other in the process.
Back to top Go down
Helena Olympe

Helena Olympe

PostSubject: Re: I Need Your Love (Tag:Li)   I Need Your Love (Tag:Li) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 29, 2013 10:02 pm

Helena smiled before her hands moved up to tug the jacket off of him. She tossed the jacket to the side before moving back a bit from Liam. Trailing her hands down his arms, she took his hands and placed them on his chest, giving him a goofy grin.
Back to top Go down
Liam Rider

Liam Rider

PostSubject: Re: I Need Your Love (Tag:Li)   I Need Your Love (Tag:Li) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 29, 2013 10:06 pm

Liam gladly got out of the jacket, finding it hot as it was. He bit his lip and looked down as she took his hands, then smirked, feeling the chest he had grown to know under his touch. "I'm not completely hating this whole spell thing," He mumbled and squeezed his chest with a small hum of satisfaction before his hand found its way to her hip and around to the front of her jeans. "Now... See what you do to me," He mumbled and slid his hand between her thighs, caressing the spot he knew his member was safely tucked away.
Back to top Go down
Helena Olympe

Helena Olympe

PostSubject: Re: I Need Your Love (Tag:Li)   I Need Your Love (Tag:Li) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 1:17 am

Helena grinned at him before raising a brow playfully. She gasped as he caressed the now bulging part of her pants. "Li, staaaphh.... you wore tight pants today." Helena whimpered, pouting and squirming a bit away from him as she now felt an uncomfortable but yet pleasurable pulse in her pants.
Back to top Go down
Liam Rider

Liam Rider

PostSubject: Re: I Need Your Love (Tag:Li)   I Need Your Love (Tag:Li) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 1:20 am

Liam smirked and shook his head, his hand only following her when she moved away. "Did I? Huh," He mused before teasing the bulge again. He knew it was cruel, but as often as she teased him into this position, he couldn't help but let her know how tight those pants could get.
Back to top Go down
Helena Olympe

Helena Olympe

PostSubject: Re: I Need Your Love (Tag:Li)   I Need Your Love (Tag:Li) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 1:42 am

"Lii...." She whined as he continued to caress the bulge. "I was never this cruel to you..." She said playfully, fully knowing she teased him much worse than he was now. She groaned softly as she felt her pants tighten and tighten against the ever pulsating member. "I'm so gonna get you back."
Back to top Go down
Liam Rider

Liam Rider

PostSubject: Re: I Need Your Love (Tag:Li)   I Need Your Love (Tag:Li) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 2:03 am

Liam laughed at her words, rolling his eyes. "Please... I'm going easy on you," He mumbled and leaned over, kissing her throat and neck, knowing how sensitive it was for him before. "Pants a little tight there Lena?" He teased, ignoring her throat.
Back to top Go down
Helena Olympe

Helena Olympe

PostSubject: Re: I Need Your Love (Tag:Li)   I Need Your Love (Tag:Li) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 2:54 am

Helena whimpered when he kissed her neck, adding to the pleasure. "Shut up..." She muttered, pouting at him. She then grabbed both of his hands and rolled them over, pinning him down under her. "You can't tease the tease queen... Even if you are in my body." She said before leaning down and claiming his lips. She moved down to his jawline and to his neck, licking and nipping the skin. Fortunately, with all of the 'birthday' parties when she went to, enough dares made her quite familiar how to please a woman's body to the full extent. She kissed, nipped, and licked the nape of his neck as one of her hands traveled down to slide his top above his chest and moving her fingers back down gently, knowing the soft ticklish spots across her body.
Back to top Go down
Liam Rider

Liam Rider

PostSubject: Re: I Need Your Love (Tag:Li)   I Need Your Love (Tag:Li) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 3:02 am

Liam smirked as he was flipped over. He looked up at her with a daring look and gladly leaned into the kiss. Soft sounds came from his lips when she worked his neck. He briefly wondered how she knew what she was doing. But, he didn't care. It felt too good to care. As her fingers brushed ticklish areas, he squirmed a bit, purposefully rolling his hips up against hers to tease the bulge whenever he could.
Back to top Go down
Helena Olympe

Helena Olympe

PostSubject: Re: I Need Your Love (Tag:Li)   I Need Your Love (Tag:Li) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 3:46 am

Helena smirked a bit as she still felt him trying to tease her. A soft groan came out from her lips before she grounded her hips into his in response. Her hand moved behind him to take a second to unclasp the bra, moving back to push it up with the shirt, and to cup his breast. "You're going to find out real soon how sensitive girls are." She hummed against his neck as she slowly massage his breasts, her thumb brushing over the sensitive nipple.
Back to top Go down
Liam Rider

Liam Rider

PostSubject: Re: I Need Your Love (Tag:Li)   I Need Your Love (Tag:Li) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 3:53 am

Liam eyed her, arching his back as she needed to unclasp the bra. He bit his bottom lip, refusing to give into her as she massaged his breast. He wouldn't let her win. He bit his tongue at the feeling of her thumb on the nipple. His hands slid along her sides and gasped gently at his hips.
Back to top Go down
Helena Olympe

Helena Olympe

PostSubject: Re: I Need Your Love (Tag:Li)   I Need Your Love (Tag:Li) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 4:22 am

Helena arched a brow as she noticed him trying to not give into her. She smirked and moved her lips down to the outer skin around the breast. She kissed softly around the mound before traveling to the nipple, flicking her tongue as her hand moved to massage the other breast in the same fashion.
Back to top Go down
Liam Rider

Liam Rider

PostSubject: Re: I Need Your Love (Tag:Li)   I Need Your Love (Tag:Li) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 4:46 am

Liam closed his eyes, his lips parting with a soft intake of breath. Her lips were skilled. She knew what she was doing. But, of course she did. These were her breasts -- she would know what felt good or not. "Mm...I get what you meant," He mumbled, finally giving in to the sensitivity of the body he was in. He couldn't deny it anyway his nipples now erect.
Back to top Go down
Helena Olympe

Helena Olympe

PostSubject: Re: I Need Your Love (Tag:Li)   I Need Your Love (Tag:Li) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 6:48 pm

Helena smirked a bit when he gave in, giving each breast a tending to before reaching back up to kiss his lips once more. "And that's only the beginning." She murmured against his lips.
Back to top Go down
Liam Rider

Liam Rider

PostSubject: Re: I Need Your Love (Tag:Li)   I Need Your Love (Tag:Li) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 7:46 pm

Liam smirked a bit and kissed her back before arching a brow. "Really now?" He mused. "Please continue then," he mumbled as his hands traveled along her sides.
Back to top Go down
Helena Olympe

Helena Olympe

PostSubject: Re: I Need Your Love (Tag:Li)   I Need Your Love (Tag:Li) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 10:52 pm

"Mm... But that would require going much... further down..." She mumbled against the kiss, kissing his cheek and jaw. Her hand moved down to his pants, looping her finger around his belt loop and grounding her hips into his.
Back to top Go down
Liam Rider

Liam Rider

PostSubject: Re: I Need Your Love (Tag:Li)   I Need Your Love (Tag:Li) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 11:05 pm

Liam's breath got a little ragged at the way she managed to tease him still. He closed his eyes and gladly let her work. He even lifted his hips up to meet her grind, humming a soft groan at the feeling.
Back to top Go down
Helena Olympe

Helena Olympe

PostSubject: Re: I Need Your Love (Tag:Li)   I Need Your Love (Tag:Li) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 2:34 am

"Someone is enjoying this..." She hummed in his ear, her other hand moving underneath his jeans. Her finger tugged at the soft fabric of the panties that she wore today before caressing the soft skin of his  thigh.
Back to top Go down
Liam Rider

Liam Rider

PostSubject: Re: I Need Your Love (Tag:Li)   I Need Your Love (Tag:Li) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 2:45 am

Liam smirked a bit and hummed a sound in reply to her. He swallowed the lump in his throat and gently rolled his hips up towards her hand. She knew how sensitive her body was, so she knew this was teasing. "Must you tease?" He whimpered, nuzzling his nose against her cheek.
Back to top Go down
Helena Olympe

Helena Olympe

PostSubject: Re: I Need Your Love (Tag:Li)   I Need Your Love (Tag:Li) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 4:37 am

"Hmm?" She murmured playfully. "I'm sorry... I'm having a bad time hearing with this amazing hard on I have because of a certain someone." Helena whispered before nipping his earlobe, her hand roaming to his inner thigh.
Back to top Go down
Liam Rider

Liam Rider

PostSubject: Re: I Need Your Love (Tag:Li)   I Need Your Love (Tag:Li) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 4:39 am

"Well then... Allow me to help," Liam mumbled and unbuttoned her jeans. He slid his hand within the confines of her jeans and boxers and took a hold of the length he knew quite well. Stroking it, he smirked slightly. "Feels weird with your small hands," he mumbled.
Back to top Go down
Helena Olympe

Helena Olympe

PostSubject: Re: I Need Your Love (Tag:Li)   I Need Your Love (Tag:Li) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 03, 2013 2:42 am

Helena raised an eyebrow at Liam before moaning softly as he grab hold of the length. "Oh? So you're used to your big hands than my small ones?" She asked, teasingly before taking in a soft intake of breath from his stroking.
Back to top Go down
Liam Rider

Liam Rider

PostSubject: Re: I Need Your Love (Tag:Li)   I Need Your Love (Tag:Li) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 03, 2013 2:44 am

"Years of practice, Lena," Liam whispered with a small grin before laughing gently and leaning up, kissing her jaw and throat as he stroked the member in the way he knew would make her respond the fastest.
Back to top Go down
Helena Olympe

Helena Olympe

PostSubject: Re: I Need Your Love (Tag:Li)   I Need Your Love (Tag:Li) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 03, 2013 4:44 am

"Mmm... I can tell." She murmured between groans and gasps as he knew how to work his hand. Her hands moved to his sides, rubbing her palms along the soft curves, before moving to his chest. Her fingers tweaked the erected nipples.
Back to top Go down
Liam Rider

Liam Rider

PostSubject: Re: I Need Your Love (Tag:Li)   I Need Your Love (Tag:Li) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 03, 2013 4:47 am

Liam closed his eyes and hummed a soft sound of pleasure at the feeling she worked on his already pert nipples. He swallowed the lump in his throat and used both of his hands to tug her jeans and boxers off, finding them to be in his way. He made it easier for her by removing his own jeans and the panties. He leaned up and kissed her slowly and tenderly as he took a hold of the length and stroked it more quickly this time, rubbing his thumb against the sensitive tip.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Need Your Love (Tag:Li)   I Need Your Love (Tag:Li) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

I Need Your Love (Tag:Li)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next