Happily Ever After: Second Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Marchin' On (Tag: Li, Ian, Stef & Ect )

Go down 
+3
Ian Storm
Liam Rider
Aurora Olympe
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Arianne De Chambord

Arianne De Chambord

Marchin' On (Tag: Li, Ian, Stef & Ect ) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marchin' On (Tag: Li, Ian, Stef & Ect )   Marchin' On (Tag: Li, Ian, Stef & Ect ) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 15, 2013 8:46 pm

Arianne tried to rest. But, being in an empty bed didn't sit well with her. She was used to Jasper being there beside, always. She crawled out of bed and wandered until she found Damon. She was constantly with Rose, so she had been around Damon most of her life. She considered him one of her closest friends, even if it was harder for him to bond with her than it was for him to bond with Rose. "Damon?" She asked sheepishly, seeing him curled up. She went over and climbed onto the bed beside him. "Sorry... You can go back to resting... I just... I didn't want to be alone," She mumbled and laid onto the mattress, curling up.

--

Stefan nodded and gently returned the kiss, caressing his cheek softly. "You're amazing, you know that? You saved my life," He pointed out. If that wound had not been healed, he would have bled out. They all knew that. He gently pulled Ian closer to them and intertwined their legs together. "I love you," He murmured.

--

Liam held her close to him and pouted, showing he wasn't able to just stop worrying about her. He knew she was hurt -- there was a reason Ian couldn't heal her wound. But, she didn't want him to worry, so he would try not to. He was good at acting. He kissed her a bit more deeply than how she started the kiss, holding her closer like she would disappear if he didn't.
Back to top Go down
Ian Storm

Ian Storm

PostSubject: Re: Marchin' On (Tag: Li, Ian, Stef & Ect )   Marchin' On (Tag: Li, Ian, Stef & Ect ) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 15, 2013 9:32 pm

Damon was so lost into his mind, that he only noticed Ari was into his room when she climbed onto the bed. He turned around to see her, and bit his lip before nodding quietly, ''That's no problem...'', he murmured quietly. Actually, he felt a little tensed, having her into the same bed as him... He only shared the bed with Rosie, and Ari wasn't Rose... But Damon knew he could trust her, so he relaxed slowly, ''Ari, I'm sorry about earlier. I know you wanted to be with Jasper, but he was going to hurt you more'', he mumbled.

Ian chuckled softly, as he blushed when Stefan told him he was amazing... ''It's funny, actually. Helena was attacked by a She Devil, while you hurt himself with the knife... You're so clumsy, baby'', he smirked, and nuzzled himself against Stefan's chest. ''I know... And I love you too'', he whispered with a small smile.
Back to top Go down
Helena Olympe

Helena Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Marchin' On (Tag: Li, Ian, Stef & Ect )   Marchin' On (Tag: Li, Ian, Stef & Ect ) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 15, 2013 10:05 pm

Helena playfully pouted with his pout, trying to add light to the situation. She gladly took his kiss, placing both of her hands on his cheeks. "I love you Li... And everything will be fine, just you wait." Helena whispers against the kiss.
Back to top Go down
Arianne De Chambord

Arianne De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: Marchin' On (Tag: Li, Ian, Stef & Ect )   Marchin' On (Tag: Li, Ian, Stef & Ect ) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 15, 2013 10:09 pm

Arianne sighed and shook her head. "You saved my life, Damon... Jasper was losing his control of his mind... He would have killed me," She whispered, frowning. "Well... Leah would have killed me," she corrected. "Thank you," She mumbled, looking up at him.

Stefan smiled lightly and held the boy close, kissing his forehead. "Rest now, babe. We need you full of energy," He urged, nuzzling his nose to the top of the others head.

--

Liam nuzzled his nose against her own and sighed lightly. "We just need to find Rose... She's the strongest person we have," He pointed out. "And Lizzy... She's just a baby," He frowned, looking up at the ceiling as he moved to lay on his back.
Back to top Go down
Ian Storm

Ian Storm

PostSubject: Re: Marchin' On (Tag: Li, Ian, Stef & Ect )   Marchin' On (Tag: Li, Ian, Stef & Ect ) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 15, 2013 10:23 pm

''Did I hurt you?'', Damon asked quietly... ''I was scared I hurt you as I untached you from Jazzy'', he mumbled quietly, and frowned as he recalled that memory.

''You sure you can't hurt yourself for a couple of hours?'', Ian yawned quietly and closed his eyes. He was feeling really tired. He never imagined that magic could drain that much of someone, and now he could understand why his mother needed his father to make some spells.
Back to top Go down
Helena Olympe

Helena Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Marchin' On (Tag: Li, Ian, Stef & Ect )   Marchin' On (Tag: Li, Ian, Stef & Ect ) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 15, 2013 10:37 pm

Helena moved with him as he laid on his back, laying her head on his chest. She nodded at his words before looking up at him. "We'll find them Li... Tomorrow, we can start... And I have a strange feeling that they are doing a lot better than we are right now.." She chuckled a bit.
Back to top Go down
Arianne De Chambord

Arianne De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: Marchin' On (Tag: Li, Ian, Stef & Ect )   Marchin' On (Tag: Li, Ian, Stef & Ect ) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 15, 2013 10:40 pm

Ari shook her head. "No... You didn't hurt me," She mumbled, giving him a small smile. "Like I said... You saved my life," She said quietly before slowly curling up against his side. "Tell me to move if it bothers you... I'm just not used to sleeping alone," she mumbled shyly.

--

Stefan smiled a bit when he saw Ian yawn and close his eyes. He always found him cute when he was sleeping. "Mm... I think I'll be fine," He mumbled.

--

Liam sighed and nodded. He kissed the top of her head. "Alright..." He mumbled, then smirked slightly. "You're cute," He teased and laughed softly.
Back to top Go down
Damon Rolfe

Damon Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Marchin' On (Tag: Li, Ian, Stef & Ect )   Marchin' On (Tag: Li, Ian, Stef & Ect ) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 15, 2013 10:56 pm

Damon saw her smile and smiled shyly. ''That was the right thing to do, Ari'', he murmured, and nodded at her words. He covered her with the blanket, and turned around as he curled into himself again. He got lost in his thoughts again, and after a long moment he murmured, ''Stefan said Rose and Elena are alright'', he didn't know if Ari was still awake, but saying it out loud reassured his hope of seeing Rose safe and sound at any moment.
Back to top Go down
Helena Olympe

Helena Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Marchin' On (Tag: Li, Ian, Stef & Ect )   Marchin' On (Tag: Li, Ian, Stef & Ect ) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 15, 2013 11:13 pm

Helena smiled, laying her head back comfortably on his chest, her eyes closing. She opened them and looked at him incredulously. "Oh yes... with my borrowed pants from the vice principal's office and Stefan's shirt. I'm adorable." Helena teases back with a playful smile.
Back to top Go down
Arianne De Chambord

Arianne De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: Marchin' On (Tag: Li, Ian, Stef & Ect )   Marchin' On (Tag: Li, Ian, Stef & Ect ) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 15, 2013 11:16 pm

Arianne snuggled close to him and hummed a sound of content. "They are," she yawned, nodding her head. "I know Rosie like the back of my hand... That girl could survive anything," she mumbled.

--

Liam smirked and rolled his eyes. He scowled at the idea of her wearing Stefan's shirt. "Mm... You look better in my clothes," He pouted.
Back to top Go down
Damon Rolfe

Damon Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Marchin' On (Tag: Li, Ian, Stef & Ect )   Marchin' On (Tag: Li, Ian, Stef & Ect ) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 15, 2013 11:43 pm

Damon opened his eyes when Arianne snuggled close, and chewed on his bottom lip... ''She's awesome... I love her so much'', he mumbled, missing her already. Where would she be? He hoped from the deep of his heart she would be closer to them.
Back to top Go down
Helena Olympe

Helena Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Marchin' On (Tag: Li, Ian, Stef & Ect )   Marchin' On (Tag: Li, Ian, Stef & Ect ) - Page 2 EmptyThu May 16, 2013 12:54 am

"Well... I would say let's switch shirts... But Stefan's shirt won't fit you." She pouted back before giggling. She kisses his pouted lip. "You're just as adorable... I love you, Li..."
Back to top Go down
Arianne De Chambord

Arianne De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: Marchin' On (Tag: Li, Ian, Stef & Ect )   Marchin' On (Tag: Li, Ian, Stef & Ect ) - Page 2 EmptyThu May 16, 2013 1:00 am

Ari smiled a bit. "I'm glad she found someone like you... Even if you are cousins," She teased, smirking a bit to herself. "We'll look for her tomorrow... You should sleep. Dream about finding Rose... What you'll say to her... Anything about her..." she yawned cutely.

--

Liam chuckled a bit and rolled his eyes. He sat up and pulled his shirt off. He gently tugged the shirt from her frame and replaced it with his own. "Who says I need a shirt?" He muttered, scoffing. He laid back beside her and stretched out, groaning softly as his joints popped.
Back to top Go down
Damon Rolfe

Damon Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Marchin' On (Tag: Li, Ian, Stef & Ect )   Marchin' On (Tag: Li, Ian, Stef & Ect ) - Page 2 EmptyThu May 16, 2013 1:18 am

Damon smiled lightly, and looked back on his shoulder, ''We'll save Jazz from Leah... You two are lucky. You make Jasper happy, I can feel, and everybody can see it'', he murmured, and shifted on the bed, getting comfy, and then he fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
Helena Olympe

Helena Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Marchin' On (Tag: Li, Ian, Stef & Ect )   Marchin' On (Tag: Li, Ian, Stef & Ect ) - Page 2 EmptyThu May 16, 2013 1:32 am

Helena gasped when he took off his and hers. She rolled her eyes when he placed his shirt on her. "Liam... You're going to get sick or you're going to get some type of infection or bug bite from this old mattress! You need a shirt." Helena pouted.
Back to top Go down
Arianne De Chambord

Arianne De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: Marchin' On (Tag: Li, Ian, Stef & Ect )   Marchin' On (Tag: Li, Ian, Stef & Ect ) - Page 2 EmptyThu May 16, 2013 12:40 pm

Arianne looked up to him and smiled a bit. She liked knowing that others noticed the affect Jasper had on her and vice versa. She closed her eyes and snuggled close to his side for comfort. It was easier to fall asleep than she anticipated.

--

Liam pouted at her playfully and pecked her lips. "I'll be fine," He mumbled and kissed her forehead. "Here," He put on the shirt Stefan had given Helena and chuckled, seeing how it hung on him. "Fatty," He teased the other boy under his breath. He knew it was simply a different in muscle and body mass.
Back to top Go down
Helena Olympe

Helena Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Marchin' On (Tag: Li, Ian, Stef & Ect )   Marchin' On (Tag: Li, Ian, Stef & Ect ) - Page 2 EmptyThu May 16, 2013 5:57 pm

Helena watched as he put on Stefan's shirt with a smile. She tugs at the shirt and giggles how it bounces back on him. She merely shrugs, cuddling closer to him. "It looks cute on you..." She mumbles.
Back to top Go down
Liam Rider

Liam Rider

PostSubject: Re: Marchin' On (Tag: Li, Ian, Stef & Ect )   Marchin' On (Tag: Li, Ian, Stef & Ect ) - Page 2 EmptyThu May 16, 2013 7:07 pm

Liam chuckled lightly and pulled her closer against him. "Does it?" He mused, arching a brow. "Nice to know I look cute in Stefan's clothing," he teased.
Back to top Go down
Helena Olympe

Helena Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Marchin' On (Tag: Li, Ian, Stef & Ect )   Marchin' On (Tag: Li, Ian, Stef & Ect ) - Page 2 EmptyThu May 16, 2013 7:30 pm

"You look cute in everything..." Helena says, looking up at him. She kisses his lips softly, "You look better naked though..."
Back to top Go down
Liam Rider

Liam Rider

PostSubject: Re: Marchin' On (Tag: Li, Ian, Stef & Ect )   Marchin' On (Tag: Li, Ian, Stef & Ect ) - Page 2 EmptyThu May 16, 2013 8:38 pm

"Well, duh," Liam smirked a bit and kissed her lips a bit more deeply. He caressed her cheeks and then slid his hands down to her sides. "You need to rest," He mumbled against the kiss.
Back to top Go down
Helena Olympe

Helena Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Marchin' On (Tag: Li, Ian, Stef & Ect )   Marchin' On (Tag: Li, Ian, Stef & Ect ) - Page 2 EmptyThu May 16, 2013 11:16 pm

Helena giggles, placing her hand on his cheek. "You should stop distracting me then..." She mumbled back, but making no attempt to move. After a bit though, she moved away from his lips, a smiling playing on hers. "I love you... My future hubby." She whispers, nuzzling her nose against his. She lays her head back on his chest, moving her hand to grab his, interlacing their fingers together. As she relaxed in his arms, it was easy to fall asleep.
Back to top Go down
Liam Rider

Liam Rider

PostSubject: Re: Marchin' On (Tag: Li, Ian, Stef & Ect )   Marchin' On (Tag: Li, Ian, Stef & Ect ) - Page 2 EmptyThu May 16, 2013 11:32 pm

Liam smiled crookedly, his eyes beaming at the simple idea of marrying her -- having a life with her. He couldn't deny that he was jealous of Jasper and Arianne having their life already, and Rosie being headed off. But, things were different now. None of them were going anywhere. Life was different. School and age didn't matter here -- it was just about surviving and taking care of your loved ones. He absently wondered if this would be like what it was to live when his parents had. He sighed and looked down to Helena. He kissed her forehead and held her protectively as he let himself drift off.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Marchin' On (Tag: Li, Ian, Stef & Ect )   Marchin' On (Tag: Li, Ian, Stef & Ect ) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Marchin' On (Tag: Li, Ian, Stef & Ect )
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2