Happily Ever After: Second Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Deception is the Best (Tag: Stef,Li,Oli,&Ian)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Katrina

Katrina

Deception is the Best (Tag: Stef,Li,Oli,&Ian) Empty
PostSubject: Deception is the Best (Tag: Stef,Li,Oli,&Ian)   Deception is the Best (Tag: Stef,Li,Oli,&Ian) EmptySun May 12, 2013 6:58 pm

Katrina smiled at both of the boys, looking overwhelmed from the help and the kindness they were providing. "Thank you..." She murmurs as Ian healed her. "Uhm... I'm Katrina... I'm from Seattle... well... The woodsy part of it... " She tells him, her hands nervously combing her hair.

"Not like I don't trust your better judgment Oliver, but isn't the alleyways worse than the open? You never know when Leah or that Vera chick will come down and go Boo!" Helena comments, even though she made no effort to move back to the school. She kept close to Oliver.
Back to top Go down
Liam Rider

Liam Rider

PostSubject: Re: Deception is the Best (Tag: Stef,Li,Oli,&Ian)   Deception is the Best (Tag: Stef,Li,Oli,&Ian) EmptySun May 12, 2013 7:05 pm

Liam smiled a bit. "I'm from the wooded areas, too," he murmured. "Katrina's a pretty name, though," he nodded. "Pretty name for a pretty girl," He teased. He paused, however, as he heard a very familiar voice. He looked around and moved over to one of the buildings, pressing his back to it and carefully looking around the corner. He gasped and grinned, seeing a familiar blonde there. "Lena!" He exclaimed, not minding his tone, as usual. He took off and nearly tackled her in a hug, though he was mindful of her previous injuries. Stefan smiled when he saw Liam safe and bit his bottom lip, his chest aching now to find Ian.
Back to top Go down
Ian Storm

Ian Storm

PostSubject: Re: Deception is the Best (Tag: Stef,Li,Oli,&Ian)   Deception is the Best (Tag: Stef,Li,Oli,&Ian) EmptySun May 12, 2013 7:22 pm

''You're welcome...'', Ian said with a warm smile, and nodded as she mentioned where she was from. ''Name's Ian...'', he said quietly and didn't bother on telling where he lived. He got up and smirked to himself, ''Now, playing the Don Juan...'', he mumbled to himself, and turned his gaze away when he heard some voices near them. He hadn't realized he ended to locating spell at the moment he healed Katrina. He got up, and laughed a bit, seeing Liam running to his girlfriend. ''C'mon'', he nodded at Katrina to follow him as he followed Liam. He smiled in relief seeing Helena and Oliver safe, but his heart went to his throat when he saw Stefan coming along right behind them. He walked faster, and pulled Stefan into a tight hug once he reached the male, ''I was worried about you, babe...'', he mumbled against the skin of his neck, and took into a deep breath, catching Stefan's scent like if he was doing it for the first time. ''Are you okay? Any wounds or bruises?'', he asked as he pulled back, and looked for any imperfection upon his skin.
Back to top Go down
Katrina

Katrina

PostSubject: Re: Deception is the Best (Tag: Stef,Li,Oli,&Ian)   Deception is the Best (Tag: Stef,Li,Oli,&Ian) EmptySun May 12, 2013 7:33 pm

Katrina blushed at Liam's words before turning around to Ian and smiling. She looked over, seeing Liam leave them. She followed Ian and when he moved away from her, her mouth almost tugged in a small smirk.

Helena looked over quickly when she heard the familiar tone and name. "Li!" She gasps in excitement, letting go of Oliver's hand and moving towards him. She gladly took in the tackle, wrapping her arms around his middle tightly. She buried her face in his chest. "I was so worried about you!" She says before pulling back and giving him a quick kiss on the lips. "You're Ok? Right? You're not hurt?"
Back to top Go down
Liam Rider

Liam Rider

PostSubject: Re: Deception is the Best (Tag: Stef,Li,Oli,&Ian)   Deception is the Best (Tag: Stef,Li,Oli,&Ian) EmptySun May 12, 2013 8:16 pm

Liam smiled brightly at the sound of her voice and nodded to her questions. "I'm fine... A little scratched up because I fell, but," he shrugged his shoulders and gently cupped her cheeks, kissing her lips tenderly. He kissed her cheek, temple, nose and forehead affectionately. "I'm more worried about you, babe... How are you feeling?" He questioned, furrowing his brows.

Stefan gasped when he saw Ian and pulled him close. He nuzzled his head into his neck and kissed the skin there gently. "I'm fine," He smiled sheepishly and leaned their forehead against each other. He kissed his lips once softly before leaning back. "What about you? Are you hurt?" He asked, checking on him.

Oliver smiled a bit as he saw them all back together. However, he shifted his eyes over and spotted the dark haired girl. He arched his brows in surprise. "Who are you?" He questioned, moving over to her and keeping his voice low.
Back to top Go down
Ian Storm

Ian Storm

PostSubject: Re: Deception is the Best (Tag: Stef,Li,Oli,&Ian)   Deception is the Best (Tag: Stef,Li,Oli,&Ian) EmptySun May 12, 2013 9:24 pm

Ian sighed in relief when Stefan assured him he was fine. He smiled softly, and kissed his lips tenderly before leaning back and smiling tenderly at him, ''I'm good as new, and less worried now we're together'', he winked and pulled him into another hug. Ian just wanted to feel Stefan's close, to feel the warmth of his arms around him, and his breath upon his neck.
Back to top Go down
Katrina

Katrina

PostSubject: Re: Deception is the Best (Tag: Stef,Li,Oli,&Ian)   Deception is the Best (Tag: Stef,Li,Oli,&Ian) EmptySun May 12, 2013 10:49 pm

Helena made a light-hearten sigh at his falling habits. She giggled as he kissed her lips and her face. "Well... I'm still walking, so I think I'm fine... Stop being such a worry wart." She teased him, poking his nose.

Katrina looked over when Oliver commented who she was. That was right, no one knew who she was except Vera. She crossed her arms a bit, looking a slightly uncomfortable, but as her eyes met Oliver's, they turned pure white. As they reverted back to the normal blue color, the veins pulsated red. She smirked slightly before the smirk fell and she went back to her facade.
Back to top Go down
Liam Rider

Liam Rider

PostSubject: Re: Deception is the Best (Tag: Stef,Li,Oli,&Ian)   Deception is the Best (Tag: Stef,Li,Oli,&Ian) EmptySun May 12, 2013 11:19 pm

"I can't help it," Liam pouted. "You're my fiance... I want to make sure we both make it down the aisle in one piece," He smiled crookedly. "But... It looks like we're going to have to hold off on our wedding for a bit," He sighed, looking around.

Stefan smiled a bit and nuzzled his nose to the other boy's. He gladly pulled him in and held him close. He didn't like to admit that he had been terrified that he wouldn't find Ian. That Ian would be hurt. He didn't want to lose him. He rubbed his back softly and kissed his temple. "Where were you headed?" He questioned.

Oliver watched her eyes and smirked a bit. "Ah," he said simply. "That's pretty hot," He hummed, smirking to himself before looking back at the others. "Don't touch the scrawny one. He's protected," He murmured lowly. "Well... At least, from physical harm," he mumbled, smirking slightly.
Back to top Go down
Ian Storm

Ian Storm

PostSubject: Re: Deception is the Best (Tag: Stef,Li,Oli,&Ian)   Deception is the Best (Tag: Stef,Li,Oli,&Ian) EmptyMon May 13, 2013 1:04 pm

Ian closed his eyes, and smirked, being glad of holding Stefan like that. He kissed his neck softly, and looked up to Stefan when he asked him, ''I made a location spell, and found you, that's why we're walking this way... Also I was looking after Liam, to make sure he wouldn't end in any trouble... '', he said with a small smile, and noticed the backpack he was carrying, ''What did you get there?'', he asked quietly.

Last edited by Ian Storm on Mon May 13, 2013 3:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Helena Olympe

Helena Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Deception is the Best (Tag: Stef,Li,Oli,&Ian)   Deception is the Best (Tag: Stef,Li,Oli,&Ian) EmptyMon May 13, 2013 3:19 pm

Helena giggles at his smile, burying her face in his shoulder. She giggles at his comment, "Yea, I guess so. Hopefully it won't be too long though..."

Katrina looked back at Oliver with a playful smile. She looked back at the group, her mind reeling through ways how she could scare the little kiddies.
Back to top Go down
Liam Rider

Liam Rider

PostSubject: Re: Deception is the Best (Tag: Stef,Li,Oli,&Ian)   Deception is the Best (Tag: Stef,Li,Oli,&Ian) EmptyMon May 13, 2013 3:33 pm

Liam held her close and kissed the side of her head. "Hm... If we're careful, we'll get through this. Hercules and Megara will come through, I'm sure," He nodded. "Maybe Jasper will come to his senses..." He frowned at the idea of his brother working with them.

Stefan smiled a bit and nodded, pulling his backpack around and opening it up. He showed the canned food. He then lifted his shirt on the side to show the knife he had. "Always good to be prepared," He mumbled.

Oliver tapped his finger on her his leg, knowing that Katrina was on the shift to terrify the children this round. He slunk away until he was gone, leaving her alone with them all.

Liam looked over and pursed his lips. "Where's Oliver?" He questioned.
Back to top Go down
Ian Storm

Ian Storm

PostSubject: Re: Deception is the Best (Tag: Stef,Li,Oli,&Ian)   Deception is the Best (Tag: Stef,Li,Oli,&Ian) EmptyMon May 13, 2013 3:55 pm

Ian nodded lightly, feeling a little proud of Stefan gathering things to their survival. However, he frowned seeing the knife... ''You sure it's a good idea for you to carry this? You know how short tempered you are, babe...'', he said quietly.
Back to top Go down
Helena Olympe

Helena Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Deception is the Best (Tag: Stef,Li,Oli,&Ian)   Deception is the Best (Tag: Stef,Li,Oli,&Ian) EmptyMon May 13, 2013 4:16 pm

Helena nods, letting out a sad sigh. She knew by this time her parents were freaking out. How she hated it the most when her parents were upset because of her. Helena frowned, shaking her head. "He made a deal with Leah... Just like I did for you... He wouldn't work with them unless he has to... I think Leah has something on him..." She whispers before looking where Oliver was at. "Oli...?" She calls out a bit before looking at Katrina. She frowned at the girl, having that awful feeling she did when Leah and Titus first came around. She held on tight to Liam's shirt.

Katrina smirked as Oliver sunk away, her fingers behind her back producing a black cloud. The cloud reached up and over the brick wall where the dogs lived. The black created a path for them, the dogs sniffing and growling as they hopped onto the cloud and made their way to the other side. "Hmm... That's a very good question..." Katrina hums, looking back behind her. She smirked as she saw the dogs starting to growl. "But... I don't think you'll have much time to worry about him..."
Back to top Go down
Liam Rider

Liam Rider

PostSubject: Re: Deception is the Best (Tag: Stef,Li,Oli,&Ian)   Deception is the Best (Tag: Stef,Li,Oli,&Ian) EmptyMon May 13, 2013 4:20 pm

Liam frowned even deeper at the thought that Jasper was being held there because of a contract with someone like Leah. He shook his head, then bit his lip, not liking how Katrina was smirking. He pulled Helena behind him the second he saw the cloud.

Stefan had begun to answer Ian, but stopped when he took note of the situation. He was fast to move in front of Ian protectively and have his knife ready and pointed towards the dogs. "Fucking hell... How many people does Leah have working with her?" He snapped, though his main concern was keeping Ian safe.
Back to top Go down
Ian Storm

Ian Storm

PostSubject: Re: Deception is the Best (Tag: Stef,Li,Oli,&Ian)   Deception is the Best (Tag: Stef,Li,Oli,&Ian) EmptyMon May 13, 2013 4:33 pm

Ian turned back slightly, sensing some kind of dark magic behind them. He gasped, noticing the girl they helped was the one castng it. ''Nice move Liam... Playing the hero doesn't sound so good now'', he muttered, and made another spell. He tried to get into the dogs mind, to calm them.
Back to top Go down
Helena Olympe

Helena Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Deception is the Best (Tag: Stef,Li,Oli,&Ian)   Deception is the Best (Tag: Stef,Li,Oli,&Ian) EmptyMon May 13, 2013 6:54 pm

Helena didn't pull out the knife so easily as Stefan did. The dogs outnumbered them by a lot and using the knife wouldn't help. Helena gasped as Liam pulled himself up front. She knew that Katrina or anyone working with Leah couldn't touch Liam but that didn't mean Helena wanted to use him as a shield. However, he held her there and she couldn't really fight it, him now being stronger than she was.

Katrina turned her head to look at Ian as he cast his own spell. The dogs began to act calmer and Katrina wasn't happy at all. She moved her hands from the back and threw them in front, her pet cloud shooting in the general direction. As the cloud moved, it headed for Stefan and Ian, looping around their ankles. Katrina pulled the cloud back, pulling both of them to the ground.
Back to top Go down
Liam Rider

Liam Rider

PostSubject: Re: Deception is the Best (Tag: Stef,Li,Oli,&Ian)   Deception is the Best (Tag: Stef,Li,Oli,&Ian) EmptyMon May 13, 2013 8:41 pm

Liam sighed in relief when the dogs started to act calmer. He knew he was safe, but Helena wasn't. He would protect her at all costs. He saw the cloud come out towards them all and made sure he had Helena safe behind him.

Stefan wasn't quick. He never had been. He didn't think to move his knife before falling. He only thought of keeping Ian safe. So, when he fell, he gasped sharply, feeling a pain in his leg. He ignored it and still tried to protect Ian.
Back to top Go down
Ian Storm

Ian Storm

PostSubject: Re: Deception is the Best (Tag: Stef,Li,Oli,&Ian)   Deception is the Best (Tag: Stef,Li,Oli,&Ian) EmptyMon May 13, 2013 9:01 pm

Ian smiled triumphantly, getting the dogs' trust... Those ones wouldn't hurt them now, knowing they were with friends. His gaze turned back to Katrina when she casted that dark cloud again. He cursed under his breath as he fell, and was quickly to get on Stefan's side... ''Fuck, Stefan... Don't you move'', he muttered quietly, and yanked the knife quickly from his leg. He shut his eyes as he heard Stefan sreaming, and tried to calm him. ''Shh, babe... I'll take the pain away soon'', he murmured, and started the healing spell.
Back to top Go down
Helena Olympe

Helena Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Deception is the Best (Tag: Stef,Li,Oli,&Ian)   Deception is the Best (Tag: Stef,Li,Oli,&Ian) EmptyMon May 13, 2013 10:51 pm

Helena gasped as she saw the dark cloud and nearly screamed out when she saw Ian and Stefan hit the ground, especially when the knife went into Stefan's leg. When Ian turned his back to Katrina, trying to heal Stefan, Helena looked back at the girl. She felt goosebumps when she saw the look in Katrina's eyes when Ian pulled out the knife. They looked hungry.

As Katrina licked her lips and looked like a cat about to pounce Stefan and Ian, Helena gasped and thought quickly. She forced her way out of Liam's arms and dived for Stefan and Ian. "Ian! Watch out!" She yells, diving next to him right before Katrina got there. She put her hands up as if it could defend them all and sharply gasped as she felt a piercing pain in her arm.

Helena moves her other arm, only to see Katrina's bright blue eyes looking into her own. Katrina's teeth had a grip on Helena's arm, disabling her ability to move it away. Katrina's eyes turned white and Helena cries out when she feels her teeth digging further into her skin.
Back to top Go down
Stefan Rolfe

Stefan Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Deception is the Best (Tag: Stef,Li,Oli,&Ian)   Deception is the Best (Tag: Stef,Li,Oli,&Ian) EmptyMon May 13, 2013 11:00 pm

Stefan panted softly, trying to not think of the blade in his leg. He shook his head when Ian came to his aid. The others needed the protection. He could deal with a little knife. Even if it was a butchers knife. He cried out when Ian pulled the blade from his skin. He hadn't expected it to hurt that badly.

Liam's golden eyes went wide when Helena moved into the line of fire. Sure, he wanted to help Ian and Stefan, but Helena was his main priority. He felt his stomach and heart drop when he saw Katrina biting onto Helena's arm. Scared of not, that didn't matter. He had to protect her. To get to her, and keep her safe.

He was quick to take Helena's bag and have the knife out. Adrenaline drove him to drive the knife into the ebony haired female. He twisted the blade sharply and then threw his foot into her stomach, kicking her backwards and pulling the knife out in one swift move. He moved in front of Helena and pointed the blade at the girl.
Back to top Go down
Ian Storm

Ian Storm

PostSubject: Re: Deception is the Best (Tag: Stef,Li,Oli,&Ian)   Deception is the Best (Tag: Stef,Li,Oli,&Ian) EmptyMon May 13, 2013 11:14 pm

Ian's main priority was to heal Stefan before he could lose any more blood. He staggered only once, wincing when he heard Stefan crying after he pulled the knife. ''Baby, I promisse this pain will be gone soon'', he mumbled, and then he gasped when he heard Helena coming into their way. He turned around, and saw Katrina, now more like some kind of devil's beast. He tugged his lips in disgust, seeing the woman attacking Helena like that, and thanks to Liam, he could turn back, and help Stefan again. He finished the spell, and Stefan's skin was good as new.
Back to top Go down
Katrina

Katrina

PostSubject: Re: Deception is the Best (Tag: Stef,Li,Oli,&Ian)   Deception is the Best (Tag: Stef,Li,Oli,&Ian) EmptyMon May 13, 2013 11:29 pm

Katrina screamed out when Liam shoved the knife in her, letting go of Helena's arm. She moves back harshly but landed on her feet and hands, looking like a panther. She growls before standing up, her eyes pulsating red as the knife wound healed. "I've never tasted a demi-god's blood before.... I must say, it's quite delicious." Kat hums, licking her lips delectably. The dark cloud once more seeps from her hands, clouding the minds of the rabid dogs that turned because of Ian. "Go fetch." Kat orders the dogs before disappearing.

Back to top Go down
Liam Rider

Liam Rider

PostSubject: Re: Deception is the Best (Tag: Stef,Li,Oli,&Ian)   Deception is the Best (Tag: Stef,Li,Oli,&Ian) EmptyMon May 13, 2013 11:36 pm

Liam moved to Helena's side once Katrina moved away. He glared the the devilish woman and took a protective stance. His eyes flickered to the dogs and he felt his heart beating faster. Stefan panted as he waited for the wound to heal. He kept focus on Ian, and once he was healed, he gave a thankful smile. He got up and urged Ian to help Helena now as he took the knife and stood beside Liam. "We can't outrun them... what the hell do we do?" Stefan muttered.

"I-I... I don't know," Liam whispered. He then went wide-eyed and gasped when he saw one of the dogs jump at them. His arms went out and he closed his eyes tightly. Stefan gasped beside him, but it sounded more of astonishment. Liam cracked an eye open and went wide-eyed once more as he saw he was producing a barrier around them, extending from his hands in an circle around the group. "Huh... I guess I'm not the only kid without moms magic," he whispered, grinning a bit beside himself now.
Back to top Go down
Ian Storm

Ian Storm

PostSubject: Re: Deception is the Best (Tag: Stef,Li,Oli,&Ian)   Deception is the Best (Tag: Stef,Li,Oli,&Ian) EmptyMon May 13, 2013 11:51 pm

Ian got up right after Stefan, just to knelt by Helena's side... He wasn't that close to the blonde, but she was wounded, and Ian felt the urge to help her, it was in his nature to help the others in need. He looked up to Stefan, and whimpered, seeing the dogs crazy again, ''I don't know... Distract the beasts?'', he mutered as he tried to heal Helena's wound, but he would only get more frustrated. ''I don't understand, it's seems like it's poisoned...'', he muttered to himself.

He took the pain away first, and then tried to close the cut, but it didn't work. He mumbled all the spells he knew, but nothing made the wound heal. Maybe he wasn't strong enough, or maybe all the other spells drained his energy. ''I'll make sure this won't get any infection, but I can't be able to helw this like I did with Stefan'', he mumbled after he casted the small spell, and ripped a piece of his shirt, to cover the bruise. After being sure he had done all he could for Helena, he noticed Liam was protecting them, magically. ''Well done, cousin'', he grinned, and then looked down at the rabid dogs. He casted the same spell he did earlier, and calmed the dogs again. ''We should go, I can't hold this spell much longer'', he sighed quietly.
Back to top Go down
Helena Olympe

Helena Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Deception is the Best (Tag: Stef,Li,Oli,&Ian)   Deception is the Best (Tag: Stef,Li,Oli,&Ian) EmptyTue May 14, 2013 12:10 am

Helena tried to keep herself calm when Ian came over to heal her arm. However, as he tried, it felt like the wound itself was trying to burn her whole left arm off. She didn't say anything to them though, not wanting to worry or cause Ian to drain his energy even more. She nodded, glad when he took the puncture pain away and he kept it from getting infected. "T-thank you..." She mumbles before looking up at Liam with a smile. She stood and grabbed the knife from Liam's hands, not wanting the same thing that happened to Stefan, happen to Liam. She wiped the blood on her pants before placing it back in the bag
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Deception is the Best (Tag: Stef,Li,Oli,&Ian)   Deception is the Best (Tag: Stef,Li,Oli,&Ian) Empty

Back to top Go down

Deception is the Best (Tag: Stef,Li,Oli,&Ian)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next