HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Marchin' On (Tag: Li, Ian, Stef & Ect )

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Aurora Olympe

PostSubject: Marchin' On (Tag: Li, Ian, Stef & Ect )   Tue May 14, 2013 5:30 pm

The safe house was a bit farther away than any of them expected. The boys didn't mind and neither did Helena, until they slowed down and she started to pant a bit more than usual. When they pushed the doors open, the place looked like a huge abandoned studio apartment. It had a kitchen, a hall going out to probably bedrooms, and a huge living space. Some of the furniture looked busted or rusted through but a handful of the furniture didn't look bad. Some of them including two old couches, a few tables, a few chairs of all shapes and sizes, and the kitchen looked in shaped.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Liam Rider

PostSubject: Re: Marchin' On (Tag: Li, Ian, Stef & Ect )   Tue May 14, 2013 5:35 pm

Liam sighed in relief when they reached the safe house. For once, he was glad for all of those times Liz had made him run for miles to catch up with her. However, the thought of Liz made him become anxious. "Elizabeth?" He called out, hoping he would hear her voice. When he didn't, he felt his heart squeeze to know she was still out there.

Stefan instantly went to the couch and laid down, panting from the running and from the blood loss from before. He was thankful for finding Ian when they did.

Liam looked back to Helena and pursed his lips. "How's your arm doing, baby?" He asked, moving to her and caressing her cheek.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ian Storm

PostSubject: Re: Marchin' On (Tag: Li, Ian, Stef & Ect )   Tue May 14, 2013 5:51 pm

Ian was panting when they got into the house, he didn't pay much attention to the furniture, and just laid one the couch over Stefan. He closed his eyes and took his breath back. He was feeling slightly weak, both from the running, and the spells he mad. He wasn't used to amke them, so making them all of a sudden drained a little of his energy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Helena Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Marchin' On (Tag: Li, Ian, Stef & Ect )   Tue May 14, 2013 6:48 pm

Helena merely shrugged at his question. "It's fine.... I guess... I just really need to sit down..." Helena tells him, walking over to the other couch and sitting down on it. She was feeling a bit lightheaded and her stomach started to painfully hurt, and not from the lack of food eitherm so her arm felt like a minor problem for now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Stefan Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Marchin' On (Tag: Li, Ian, Stef & Ect )   Tue May 14, 2013 6:55 pm

Stefan wrapped his arms around Ian and kissed his head. "You're drained," he mumbled, opening his emerald eyes to gaze at the other male. He rubbed his back gently.

Liam bit his lip and nodded, moving over beside her. He gently guided her to lay down and rest her head on his lap. He brushed her hair from her face. "You're going to be alright, Helena," He murmured gently and caressed her cheek. She felt warm. He frowned, knowing her body was trying to fight off the bite's effects.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ian Storm

PostSubject: Re: Marchin' On (Tag: Li, Ian, Stef & Ect )   Tue May 14, 2013 7:24 pm

Ian sighed in content and nuzzled into Stefan's embrace. ''Mhm'', he murmured and then looked up to him, ''How's the leg?'', he asked quietly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Helena Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Marchin' On (Tag: Li, Ian, Stef & Ect )   Tue May 14, 2013 7:47 pm

"I know. I have you with me... So, everything is going to be fine..." Helena hums, turning her head on his lap so that she could look up at him. Her hand reached up and poked his nose. "You have that 'I'm-worried-face' again... You're gunna get wrinkles from all of that worrying..." She tells him softly, a small playful smile on her lips.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Stefan Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Marchin' On (Tag: Li, Ian, Stef & Ect )   Tue May 14, 2013 7:55 pm

Stefan shrugged lightly. "A little sore, but... You're a good healer, babe," He mumbled and kissed his forehead before holding him more protectively. "Just rest... You need energy if we're going to get through this," He sighed.

Liam tried to give her a smile, but the mention of him actually worrying brought an absent tear down his cheek. "I just... I don't know where my little sister is," He mumbled, looking away from her and wiping his cheek.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ian Storm

PostSubject: Re: Marchin' On (Tag: Li, Ian, Stef & Ect )   Tue May 14, 2013 8:03 pm

Ian smirked slightly, and rested his head upon Stefan's shoulder, ''Thank you...'', he murmured quietly and looked to nowhere. He was a little worried about his twin, but he knew he shouldn't be worried about him... If something went wrong, he would know... But there was more people outside, and that cannibal girl could be anywhere, as well Leah, and Vera.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Helena Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Marchin' On (Tag: Li, Ian, Stef & Ect )   Tue May 14, 2013 8:48 pm

Helena furrowed her brows, hating him see so sad. Her hand brushed his cheek affectionately. "We'll find her Li... Lizzy is a strong, smart, and sly girl, I'm sure she'll be fine." Helena tells him, trying to make him feel better. She sits up form his lap, looking at him. "Would it make you feel better if we go and try to look for her...? I won't mind..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Arianne De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: Marchin' On (Tag: Li, Ian, Stef & Ect )   Tue May 14, 2013 8:57 pm

Stefan kissed Ian's forehead and sighed to himself, closing his eyes and rubbing the boys back. Liam pursed his lips and shook his head. "No... You need to rest, and so do the boys," He mumbled, looking towards the other couple on the couch. "We can look la--" he paused as he heard someone screaming outside. He could recognize that voice.

He got up, careful of Helena and ran to the door, pulling it open just as Damon and Arianne came inside. He looked out past them and saw Jasper on the ground with Leah over him. He knew he couldn't run out after him. He grit his teeth and shut the door roughly before looking to Arianne.

Arianne was crying now -- hard. She was shaking. Liam helped her off Damon's shoulder and caught her as she hit her knees. He sat onto his knees and held her, stroking her back and keeping her in his arms protectively.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Damon Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Marchin' On (Tag: Li, Ian, Stef & Ect )   Tue May 14, 2013 9:09 pm

Damon sighed in relief when someone opened the door, and he smiled weakly as he recognized Liam. He was feeling terrible as Ari trembled over his shoulder, and her crying was already giving him some headache. With Liam's help, he pulled her back on her knees, and supported her so she wouldn't hit hard on her knees. He pursed his lips, and mumbled he was sorry again, but he was afraid she wouldn't listen to him with all her crying.

He did what he thought it was right, he brought her inside the house safe. He took her backpack and his, and put those on the center table. ''Hey.'', he mumbled quietly at Ian and Stefan, and sat on one of the chairs. He rubbed his temples as he looked back at Ari with a defenceless look in his eyes.

Ian was almost falling asleep when he heard the crying. He stood back, and widened his eyes slightly when he saw Arianne. He glaced at Damon brieftly, and sat up before walking towards Ari and Liam quietly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Helena Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Marchin' On (Tag: Li, Ian, Stef & Ect )   Tue May 14, 2013 9:33 pm

Helena gasped when she heard the screaming. She moved slower than Liam, but nonetheless she watched as Arianne and Damon came in. She looked over at Damon with a smile before looking down to Arianne. She knelt down with Liam and Ari, placing her hands on Arianne's cheeks. "Shh... Shh... It's O.K Arianne... Please don't cry..." Helena tries to soothe her, only guessing what could have caused her to be in this state.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Arianne De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: Marchin' On (Tag: Li, Ian, Stef & Ect )   Tue May 14, 2013 9:55 pm

Arianne whimpered, despite everyone trying to soothe her now. She looked towards Helena, her lips trembling. "J-Jasper... He's so br-broken and I... I can't help.... I tried... He's still in there... I just...." She shook her head and curled in on herself in pain. The pain in her shoulder started to rear its head.

Stefan frowned when he saw how broken Arianne was herself. He watched Ian go over to her. He wanted to comfort her, but with everyone over there, he knew Damon needed the comfort now. He'd had to be strong to. He moved over to his brother and hugged him. "It's okay, Damon," He murmured softly near his ear. "I'm glad you're okay," He sighed, lightly stroking his hair.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Helena Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Marchin' On (Tag: Li, Ian, Stef & Ect )   Wed May 15, 2013 5:54 pm

"Hey... Hey..." Helena started saying, unwrapping Liam's arms and moving herself closer to Arianne. She grabbed Arianne's hands and tried to keep the girl from curling into herself. She moved her face close to her. "Listen to me, Arianne. If you think I'm going to let you curl in on yourself like this, you've got another thing coming. Curling into a ball like this, breaking down, screaming, wailing isn't going to help him now Ari. He's probably tapped in his own mind, with people who are trying to kill his family, friends, and you. He's probably broken, alone, and scared right now. He needs you, Arianne. He needs you to be strong enough to help him. If he's still in there, there's still hope."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Damon Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Marchin' On (Tag: Li, Ian, Stef & Ect )   Wed May 15, 2013 6:11 pm

Ian pursed his lips in a hard line, not liking to see her in such pain. He knelt by her side, and smoothed her back gently as Helena tried to soothe her... He saw her stabbed shoulder, and frowned slightly as he studied the wond. It was's so deep, but that would drain more of his energy. Ian could be tired, but since he was the only witch into the house, he was the only one who could help her at the moment. Besides, Arianne was his friend, and Stefan's best friend, so he would do anything to make her feel comfortable. He started the spell quietly, at least this bruise was more simple than the cannibal bite he tried to heal.

Damon gave Stefan a weak smile, and leaned into his embrace. ''I'm glad to see you are okay too, Stef'', he murmured quietly, and looked up to his brother, ''It was the right thing to do, wasn't it? She wanted to be with Jasper... But he's not there, brother. There is only pain'', he mumbled.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Arianne De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: Marchin' On (Tag: Li, Ian, Stef & Ect )   Wed May 15, 2013 6:23 pm

Arianne looked at Helena, her eyes vulnerable and weak. But, she knew the girl was right. She had to be there for Jasper like he was always there for her. She bit her bottom lip and closed her eyes, looking back down. "I... I don't know how to be strong, Helena," She mumbled. She felt Ian's spell and looked towards him, giving him a sad, thankful smile.

--

Stefan sighed and pursed his lips. "He's still there, Damon... He would have killed Arianne if he wasn't," He pointed out softly. "You did the right thing, though... Who knows how long he could have fought of Leah's control," He sighed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Damon Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Marchin' On (Tag: Li, Ian, Stef & Ect )   Wed May 15, 2013 6:45 pm

Ian smiled softly at Arianne when he met her gaze upon him. He sighed once her skin was back to normal again, and kissed her temple softly. ''Helena is right, you should be strong for him... I guess you don't know how to be strong, because you never had something to fight for before'', he said quietly.

Damon blinked a few times, ''Well, I guess that's why he was in pain, Leah is in his mind'', he pouted, and looked around on the room. ''The others are still out there?'', he asked, looking up to Stefan through his eyelashes. He was worried about them, mostly about Rose.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Helena Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Marchin' On (Tag: Li, Ian, Stef & Ect )   Wed May 15, 2013 6:58 pm

Helena placed her finger under Arianne's chin. "I'll teach you how to be strong, then." She smiled at Arianne. "First thing first, you need to get rid of all this sadness crap. Smile, be a little happy that you have us, you friends. And I will tell you for goddamn sure that we will fight back to get Jasper back. God forbid if we left the Rider Family their only boy to be Liam." Helena whispers the last part playfully, fully knowing that Liam was listening.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Arianne De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: Marchin' On (Tag: Li, Ian, Stef & Ect )   Wed May 15, 2013 7:07 pm

Arianne looked back to Helena and Ian and bit her lip again, chewing it nervously. She'd never been expected to be strong before. But, they were right. She needed to, if only for Jasper. But, they were all here because of her family. She had to be the leader. She had to do something -- fix this all. She laughed slightly towards Helena's joke and nodded. "God forbid," She mumbled.

Liam scoffed and shoved Helena's arm very gently. "Butthead," He muttered, then kissed her temple before looking towards Arianne. "Come on, Ari... Jasper strong. He's hurting right now, yeah, but it would hurt him more if you break down like you did in all of his dreams," He pointed out. Arianne cringed and pursed her lips before nodding.

Stefan sighed and nodded. "Yeah... We haven't found them yet," He mumbled. "But, don't worry. Rose is the strongest of all of us. And, hopefully she finds Chris. They'll be stronger together," He assured him. "She'll find out where to go and we'll see her in no time," He nodded.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Damon Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Marchin' On (Tag: Li, Ian, Stef & Ect )   Wed May 15, 2013 7:17 pm

Ian nodded softly, and chuckled at Helena's words... ''I didn't know you could be funny'', he murmured, and rubbed his eyes. ''Well, Ari. Your should will be a bit sore, but this will pass by the next morning.'', he smiled slightly, ''I'll be on the couch...'', he murmured looking back to Liam and Helena, ''Call me if you need'', he nodded, and dragged his feet back to the couch. He laid down, and put his arm upon his eyes, hoping he could take some nap.

''I know... Rosie is awesome, and strong'', he nodded quietly, and pursed his lips. ''What if Rose is already with Chris, and Elena is with Lizzy?'', he pointed out quietly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Helena Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Marchin' On (Tag: Li, Ian, Stef & Ect )   Wed May 15, 2013 7:31 pm

Helena shrugs lightly at Ian's comment, smiling at him as he left, and stuck a tongue out at Liam. Helena looked back at Ari with a smile. "Now, come on. You should get some rest." Helena says, brushing down Arianne's hair. "It's been a long day for you, all of us..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Arianne De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: Marchin' On (Tag: Li, Ian, Stef & Ect )   Wed May 15, 2013 7:42 pm

"Is it safe here?" Arianne questioned, looking around. Liam nodded. "I can feel it... Leah must have made this place safe to make it at least a little fair -- more fun for her, I guess," He scowled a bit. He sighed and lift the girl up. He carried her to the closest bedroom and laid her on the bed. The beds were not great at all, but they were somewhere to sleep. He brushed her hair from her eyes and gave her a small smile. "Just... rest. We're all here for you," He murmured. Arianne nodded and sighed, closing her eyes and curling up on the mattress.

Liam went back to Helena and picked her up, too. He carried her to the next bedroom and laid down with her. He caressed her cheek and then wrapped his arms around her. "Are you sure you're feeling alright...?" He questioned, his eyes asking her to not lie.

Stefan shrugged and smirked a bit. "Maybe they're all together. That would be even better," He mused. He then placed a kiss to the boys temple. "C'mon, Damon. You should go lie down. We all need some rest," He mumbled. He looked towards Ian and frowned a bit. "C'mon, Ian," He said lightly and tugged the boy up. He led Damon to one bedroom and gestured for him to rest. He then took Ian to another bedroom and laid down with him. "You're pale," He mumbled, brushing his hand against Ian's side tenderly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Damon Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Marchin' On (Tag: Li, Ian, Stef & Ect )   Wed May 15, 2013 8:16 pm

''You're right... Mom always said we are strong when we're together.... I hope you are right'', Damon smirked slightly, and nodded at him as followed him to some bedroom. He closed the door behind him, and sat upon the bed. He was stressed, being in this place was out of his routine, and he got angry when he was with Leah... He didn't like to feel angry. He leaned on the headboard, and wrapped his arms around his legs, bring them to his chest. He took deep breaths, and tried to feel calmer... Stefan was right, Rosie was the strongest of them all, and she was with Elena right now, taking care of his baby sister. He closed his eyes, and quickly was able to go to his own safe place inside his head. He felt a lot calmer then.

Ian grunted lightly when Stefan tugged him up... ''No... This couch is nice'', he mumbled, but followed Stefan after all. He dozed when Stefan stopped, to put Damon to sleep, he guessed, and leaned upon some wall as he waited for the other boy. He dragged his feet to the bedroom Stefan walked in, and laid down on the bed. He curled into himself, and nodded quietly as he felt the other boy's hand upon his side. ''I never made so many spells in one day before... Helena's bite was tricky...'', he said with a face. ''I'll try to heal her again, when I'm stronger'', he sighed and kissed his lips softly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Helena Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Marchin' On (Tag: Li, Ian, Stef & Ect )   Wed May 15, 2013 8:38 pm

Helena nodded as Arianne's question and watched at Liam took her to the bedroom. She didn't move, knowing he would have a fit if she tried. She looked down at both of her arms. She giggled absently at the hospital bandages on her hand and Ian's half made one on her arm. Just two days ago, these would be gone the instant that they came or would have never happened. Helena thought being half human with all of the fervent emotions that came with it was a pain in the ass. Now being full human, she nearly enjoyed, cherished the days of having those emotions over this constant feeling of physical pain.

Helena looked up at Liam with a smile, allowing him to carry her. She leaned her head against his shoulder as he moved towards the bedroom and moved closer to him when they laid down. Her hand caressed his cheek affectionately while the other resided on his chest. She looked into his eyes as he asked his question and she sighed. "I'll live Liam... It's just a little overwhelming feeling this way for the first time in my life... We have other things to worry about than little ol' me." She tells him, kissing his lips gently before placing her forehead against his.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Marchin' On (Tag: Li, Ian, Stef & Ect )   

Back to top Go down

Marchin' On (Tag: Li, Ian, Stef & Ect )
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Happily Ever After: Second Generation :: Out of Character :: Archives :: Seattle in Ruins :: Residences :: Safe House-
Jump to: