Happily Ever After: Second Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sweet Disposition [tag Damon]

Go down 
+4
Kida Storm
Rosie Anne Rider
Damon Rolfe
Leah Olympe
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Ian Storm

Ian Storm

Sweet Disposition [tag Damon] - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweet Disposition [tag Damon]   Sweet Disposition [tag Damon] - Page 10 EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 2:00 am

Ian made a small sound of content, and laid there with Stefan with a smirk upon his lips... But as the more his breathing was back to the normal, he started to realize where exactly they were, ''I hate to spoil this moment, but we should move to my bedroom before my father, or Chris decide to wander over here'', he mumbled quietly, though he refused to open his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Stefan Rolfe

Stefan Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Disposition [tag Damon]   Sweet Disposition [tag Damon] - Page 10 EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 12:08 pm

Stefan curled close and sighed in content. He made a face at the idea if moving. "Wouldn't be the first time Chris has seen my ass," he teased. "Can't we just lock the door...?" I'm so comfy, " he whimpered.

(How easy it would be for me to mess with Iris towards Ian right now.)
Back to top Go down
Ian Storm

Ian Storm

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Disposition [tag Damon]   Sweet Disposition [tag Damon] - Page 10 EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 2:35 pm

Ian bit his lip slightly, and looked towards the door,locking it with a small spell. ''If dad ask, I'll tell him the door wasn't working...'', Ian mumbled with a small smirk... He didn't want to move either, but if Stefan was comfortable with him at the couch, why move? ''Sleep well, babe...'', he mumbled quietly and closed his eyes as he wrap his arm a bit tighter around him.
Back to top Go down
Stefan Rolfe

Stefan Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Disposition [tag Damon]   Sweet Disposition [tag Damon] - Page 10 EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 2:48 pm

Stefan smiled a bit and nodded, glad that he could stay comfortable in Ian's arms. He kissed Ian's cheek softly before yawning and nuzzling his head to his shoulder. "Sweet dreams..." He murmured. Stefan was a heavy sleeper. He always had been. So, once he was asleep, it was hard to wake him up again.

This was a benefit to the blonde girl who perched on the bar across the room. She smirked to herself and hopped down. A weakness to Arianne was through Stefan. Stefan's weakness was Ian. If Ian suffered, so would Stefan. It all worked fine. From only an hour in this house, Iris now knew how to make Ian suffer. She hummed softly as she walked over to the sleeping couple. She touched Ian's temple with a small, devilish smirk on her lips and her eyes pitch black.

Ian's dreams then turned to a scene exactly the same as the one he'd fallen asleep to. However, there was a loud pounding on the door that Ian had locked. "Ian! Open the door! Now!" It was Eric. He was loud, and angry.
Back to top Go down
Ian Storm

Ian Storm

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Disposition [tag Damon]   Sweet Disposition [tag Damon] - Page 10 EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 3:11 pm

Ian wasn't one to have dreams while he was asleep... So when he heard the pouding and his father's voice at the door, he jumped wide awake and climbed out from the couch. He pursed his lips and winced, hearing his father pouding on the door again. ''Stef...'', he mumbled, poking his side... ''Babe, my father's found us here'', he shook his shoulder, trying to waking him up. ''Ian! Open the door or I'll put it down!'', Eric called again, louder and angrier than before. ''In a sec!'', He called back, and shut his eyes. He knew he would be smarter on obeying his father before he got too angrier... He put some clothes on, Stefan's pants and his shirt and stumbled on his steps upstairs... ''Morning dad...'', he opened the door, his breath just a little hallow because of teh stair climbing... ''What's up?'', he asked, scratching the back of his neck.
Back to top Go down
Stefan Rolfe

Stefan Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Disposition [tag Damon]   Sweet Disposition [tag Damon] - Page 10 EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 3:26 pm

Stefan groaned a bit in his sleep, the pounding on the door giving him a bit of a headache to wake up to. He sat up groggily and pulled on Ian's pants. He rubbed his eyes and looked over his shoulder towards Ian and the door. When he saw Eric, he stiffened.

Eric scowled towards Ian and shoved him to the side. "Move," He said sternly as he moved around him and down the stairs. Stefan jumped up and back up, his calves bumping into the coffee table and his eyes wide as he saw the way Eric was looking at him. "You think locking the door would keep me out of here while you play your sick little games with my son? He would have been fine if you never existed. Could have settled down with Jacqueline and had a normal life like I have with Kida. But, no. You had to come in and fuck it up for him,[/i]" Eric scowled. "You really think I would accept you?" He chuckled and shook his head. "He never would have even been interested in men if it weren't for you. You're the problem. And I'm determined to fix it."
Back to top Go down
Ian Storm

Ian Storm

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Disposition [tag Damon]   Sweet Disposition [tag Damon] - Page 10 EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 3:46 pm

Ian froze as he fell on the ground when he saw the look in his father's face as he shoved him. He looked like he was someone else, like the night when he and Stefan assumed their relationship... Ian tried to get and followed his father downstairs... He could hear him talking about Jacquiline and all the old crap he has already heard... He jumped between him ad Stefan... ''Dad! No! Stefan isn't the problem... We're just happened, dad. We're meant to be... I love him! I've just known the happiness you have with mom from the moment Stefan walked into my life.'', he said with passion, and swallowed hard, ''Daddy. Please... Just let me be happy with the person I want to be together for my whole life. Please!'', he begged quietly. He had no idea of what was wrong on his father now... But he wished his father could listen to him this time.
Back to top Go down
Stefan Rolfe

Stefan Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Disposition [tag Damon]   Sweet Disposition [tag Damon] - Page 10 EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 3:53 pm

Stefan swallowed the lump in his throat and looked towards Ian with wide, doe-like eyes. Eric glared at the teen. When he had finished talking, he didn't hesitate to snap his palm around and slap him across the face, hard enough to knock him to the ground. "Ian!" Stefan gasped, moving for the other male. But, Eric grabbed him up and forced him into the wall. He threw a punch into his jaw, and then another into his stomach. He as using his mechanical hand -- the one that was much stronger than a normal human hand. Stefan was bleeding with two simple punches. "You'll be better off... Without him, Ian. Listen to your father," Eric muttered as he continued to punch Stefan. When he let go of Stefan's collar, the boy fell onto the ground, hacking up blood. Eric kicked him hard in the stomach and smirked as he fell onto the ground, bruised and badly beaten. His breathing was labored, as something was obviously punctured and bleeding internally. Eric didn't care. He kicked him hard in the jaw, sending Stefan onto his back in agony. When he knew Stefan would only be able to keep breathing a few more minutes, he smirked and went over to the bar, casually pouring himself a class of rum.
Back to top Go down
Ian Storm

Ian Storm

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Disposition [tag Damon]   Sweet Disposition [tag Damon] - Page 10 EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 4:20 pm

Ian whimpered as he fell on the ground again. He could heard Stefan gasping his name, and then somebody hitting the wall. He gasped and tried to look up, but his mind was still hazy because of the slap... He could just listen to his father beating Stefan, wincing as he could see the boy falling on the ground. ''Stefan!'', he gasped, and used all of his strength to get up, and knel beside him, just in time to support his head on his head as he falled back.... ''WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU?'', he glared as his father walked away, and turned his blue hues back to the boy on his lap''Stef... Baby... Please....Hold on, babe...'', he murmured as the tears sting into his eyes and turned his vision blurry again. ''I'll heal you... I promisse, baby'', he murmured and hovered his hands upon his chest... They were shaking, and Ian was so nervous that he was having a tough to spell it right... But he was trying hard to save his life....
Back to top Go down
Stefan Rolfe

Stefan Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Disposition [tag Damon]   Sweet Disposition [tag Damon] - Page 10 EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 4:29 pm

Stefan coughed roughly, looking up at Ian with hazy eyes. He couldn't focus his love on him, but he could see him vaguely. He knew no amount of healing that Ian could do would actually save him. "I....an," He whispered, his tone hoarse. "Save your magic, Ian. There's nothing you can do to fix that. He's been broken since birth," Eric muttered, sipping on his rum as he watched his son try so hard to save the other male. Stefan groaned softly in pain and felt his eyelids getting heavier. "S-S.... Stop," Stefan whispered, weakly taking Ian's hand. He used his strength to bring Ian's hand up to his lips and kiss the back of his hand. "I'll... be... okay," He whispered, trying to give Ian a small, sad smile.
Back to top Go down
Ian Storm

Ian Storm

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Disposition [tag Damon]   Sweet Disposition [tag Damon] - Page 10 EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 4:40 pm

Ian didn't listen to what Eric said, he just ignored the other man in the room. ''I'm here, babe...'', Ian mumbled with a broken smile. ''No... Please, Stefan... Stay with me'', he begged him, and brought his hands next to his lips, kissing his knuckles tenderly... ''Mom... She will know what to do'', he murmured lowly, clinging to the hope, no matter the cost... ''Mo-Mom! Hurry! I need you!'', he called for her, and turned his gaze down to Stefan, ''Don't leave me, please...'', he begged softly, kissing his forehead tenderly.
Back to top Go down
Stefan Rolfe

Stefan Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Disposition [tag Damon]   Sweet Disposition [tag Damon] - Page 10 EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 4:51 pm

Stefan could feel himself slipping away slowly. He wanted to cling to Ian. To tell him he loved him. But, he couldn't talk anymore. His lungs were filling with blood, and he knew even Kida couldn't save him now. Eric's metallic hand had far more strength than he imagined. Kida stood near the door, but did not come downstairs to help. Eric smirked and turned up his rum, swallowing the last gulp of it. "Good girl, Kida. Now. Let's go take our good son out for the evening with his girlfriend," He said coldly as he walked by Stefan and Ian. He jabbed his foot into Stefan's side once more before walking upstairs.

Stefan choked on a cough then and curled in on himself in pain. He tried to be strong, though. He knew Ian was in pain, too. Even now, he didn't want that. "I..... love.... you," He whispered, his voice barely audible. And, slowly, his eyes drifted closed.
Back to top Go down
Ian Storm

Ian Storm

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Disposition [tag Damon]   Sweet Disposition [tag Damon] - Page 10 EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 5:09 pm

Ian felt how hard Stefan was trying to hold on him, and he helped him carefully to not hurt him more... ''You be alright, babe... You'll be alright'', he murmured quietly over and over again, to reassure himself that he would be alright. He heard the soft steps his mother made as she walked trhought the door, and smile up to her, ''Mom... Mom?'', his heart sink and his stomach knotted. Why she wasn't helping?? Why she looked so distant?, ''I don't understand...'', he whispered brokenly, looking down to Stefan, and then back to his mother hopeless... He felt sick at Eric's words... ''Did his mother agree with this? How about his brother? And Elena?? For god's sake... Stefan was his brother, she wouldn't agree with such barbarism, would she?

He winced and cursed Eric as he hurt Stefan once more. He felt his heart sinking deeper, as he hold a broken Stefan into his arms. He couldn't contain his tears anymore... He was all alone, and he couldn't do anything to help... ''Babe... I love you too...'', he whispered, ''No... No, no, no. no. Stefan, please, no! Don't leave me!'', he pleaded as he held Stefan closer to his chest... ''Keep strong babe... You can't just go'', he whimpered quietly.
Back to top Go down
Iris.

Iris.

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Disposition [tag Damon]   Sweet Disposition [tag Damon] - Page 10 EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 5:20 pm

Stefan was gone, despite Ian's plea's for him to stay. He couldn't hold out any longer. There was too much blood internally. He didn't have a chance, especially with no help from Kida or anyone else. Iris watched from the corner and tilted her head, watching how Ian cried over Stefan's lifeless body. He looked sad. Broken. She smiled slightly.

Once her fun was had, she walked over silently and touched his temple, willing him back to real life and to an end to this dream. Stefan was still asleep on his chest, snoring soundly. The door was still locked. There was no blood.
Back to top Go down
Ian Storm

Ian Storm

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Disposition [tag Damon]   Sweet Disposition [tag Damon] - Page 10 EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 5:31 pm

Ian cried quietly as he wrapped his arms around Stefan... He refused to believe he was gone... He just couldn't be gone... They were planning their lives together, they were going to be happy... So why that happened? Why all of a suddenly everyone turned their back to him?

During his dream, he didn't noticed how tight his grip around Stefan became, and once he was back on reality, he didn't open his eyes. He could feel fresh tears streaming down on his cheeks, as he murmured softly, ''Please... Don't leave me... I love you, Stefan''. He didn't notice he was on the couch, and not on the ground, and they were still naked, holding on each other. He was junt blind into his pain that he couldn't feel anything else around him, except that huge hole into his chest.
Back to top Go down
Stefan Rolfe

Stefan Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Disposition [tag Damon]   Sweet Disposition [tag Damon] - Page 10 EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 5:34 pm

Stefan started to wake up as he felt Ian's grip around him. Ian was into sports, and therefore tended to work out more than he did. He was subsequently stronger than Stefan. He gasped slightly, not understanding why he was being held so tightly to the other male's chest. "I-Ian," He whispered. He heard the boys words and creased his brow. "I-Ian... I'm right here... Baby, you're hurting me," He grunted, squirming a bit.
Back to top Go down
Ian Storm

Ian Storm

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Disposition [tag Damon]   Sweet Disposition [tag Damon] - Page 10 EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 5:51 pm

Ian gasped quietly... ''Stefan.... You're okay?'', he asked, daring to look at him for the first time. His vision was blurred because of the tears, but he could see Stefan's perfect skin clearly, there was no harm or blood, and he was with his clothes off.... He wasn't naked just a moment before... ''What's happening? You were hurt... Dad killed you... I'm... was lost'', he sat up in his seat and looked around. The place looked perfectly normal as it was before they went to sleep. Their clothes were still tossed on the floor, and there was no sign his father was into the room. ''I don't understand...'', he murmured brokenly, and cleaned the tears from his cheeks and eyes... ''Are you still alive, babe?'', he asked, turning his broken baby blue hues towards him.
Back to top Go down
Stefan Rolfe

Stefan Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Disposition [tag Damon]   Sweet Disposition [tag Damon] - Page 10 EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 6:05 pm

Stefan's eyes went a bit wide. He sat up, too, staring wide-eyed at the other male. Eric had killed him? He swallowed the lump in his throat. He shook his head and looked himself over. "I... I'm pretty sure I'm not dead," He smiled sheepishly. He crawled onto Ian's lap and cupped his cheeks, gently wiping the tears from his skin. "I'm okay, baby... It was just a bad dream," he nodded.
Back to top Go down
Ian Storm

Ian Storm

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Disposition [tag Damon]   Sweet Disposition [tag Damon] - Page 10 EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 6:14 pm

He wrapped his arms around his middle, by instinct, and rested his head upon his shoulder... Stefan was there, alive... But just a moment before he was dead, ''I can't understand... It was so real, Stef, you died in my arms... I couldn't do anything to save you'', he mumbled quietly, ''I was so scared...'', he murmured, barely audible, and curled into Stefan's embrace.
Back to top Go down
Stefan Rolfe

Stefan Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Disposition [tag Damon]   Sweet Disposition [tag Damon] - Page 10 EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 6:23 pm

"Shh... Baby, it's okay. I'm right here," Stefan soothed, stroking Ian's back comfortingly. "I'm not dead... I"m right here, with you. Always," He murmured to him, kissing the side of his head and his ear.

Iris scowled from the corner. Ian was getting away from this too easily. She instantly made the room shift, showing Ian what he had seen moments before. A flickering image of Eric beating Stefan came into play to the side. Stefan gasped slightly and shook his head. "That's not real... Someones trying to screw with you, baby..." He whispered.
Back to top Go down
Ian Storm

Ian Storm

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Disposition [tag Damon]   Sweet Disposition [tag Damon] - Page 10 EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 6:30 pm

Ian nodded quietly, and closed his eyes, as he ease his breath back to normal. However, he started to hear those punches sounds again, and he shook violently into Stefan's embrace... ''No! Dad! Stop hurting him!'', he begged again, walking from the couch and walking towards the scene. ''Please! Stop!''
Back to top Go down
Stefan Rolfe

Stefan Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Disposition [tag Damon]   Sweet Disposition [tag Damon] - Page 10 EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 6:39 pm

"Ian, wait!" Stefan pleaded, reaching out for Ian as he went towards the scene. When Ian got near to it, it went away. It shifted to Ian holding Stefan on the ground as he was dying. Stefan looked away from it and pursed his lips. He pulled on his boxers and went over to Ian. "Here..." He sighed, getting the other male into some sort of clothing the best he could. He jogged to the door and unlocked it, pulling it open. "Kida! I need your help!" He called out before moving back to Ian and wrapping him in his arms. "Shh... baby, it's okay," He whispered.

Kida hurried downstairs and frowned, seeing Ian and Stefan. But, she was more upset by the images she knew were being caused by magic. "Eric. Come help," She called. She saw the scene and saw it was due to 'Eric's' actions. That made her feel sick.
Back to top Go down
Ian Storm

Ian Storm

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Disposition [tag Damon]   Sweet Disposition [tag Damon] - Page 10 EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 7:11 pm

Ian shook his head and gasped... ''No, no, not again...'', he whimpered and felt on his knees as he rewatched that scene again. He didn't know what was reality and what was fantasy now, he was lost in his pain and grief. To him, Stefan was gone, and he did nothing to change it. He leaned into those warm arms, and curled into himself... That warm was nice, and the only thing that could keep him away from insanity... As Kida walked into the room, he gave her an accusing glare... ''You didn't help... You saw him dying in my arms and you did nothing to help me! I needed you, mom!'', he choked into his crying.

Eric grumbled as he walked downstairs... Wasn't Ian in his bedroom? Why he was into the basement, and with that boy. He didn't approve of seeing his son crying that way, and he was about to chatise when he saw what he imagine it was the reason of his crying. He saw himself punching the Rolfe boy, making the child bleed mercelessly. He swallowed hard and clenched his teeth... He couldn't deny that thought crossed his mind, but he cared much of what he had to not let that happen. ''Who did this?'', he asked lowly to Kida.

As soon Ian heard Eric's voice, he winced, and shook his head... ''No... I don't want to see him... I don't want him closer....'', he cried, clinging into his warm arms. Eric swallowing hard seeing his son in pain... It hurt him, but not as much he wanted it to hurt.
Back to top Go down
Stefan Rolfe

Stefan Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Disposition [tag Damon]   Sweet Disposition [tag Damon] - Page 10 EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 7:18 pm

Stefan held Ian tighter -- more protectively -- as the two adults came into the room. He had seen the both of them in the images. He knew Ian wouldn't want them there. But, he needed them there to stop the dark magic. Kida winced, hating to see Ian like that. Especially with the way he looked at her. Stefan simply stroked his head and kissed near his ear, whispering that it would be okay.

"I don't know... We need to find it. Help me cleanse the room," Kida said sternly. She knew for a fact that the images in the room were what Eric had thought of before. They were what Ian was most afraid of. Whoever this was attacking him knew that and was trying to make him suffer. They were pulling off Eric's thoughts. She hated having to ask him for help now, but she couldn't do this alone.

Stefan only held Ian closer and hid his head from sight. "It's okay... I'm okay... He's not going to hurt us... It's alright," Stefan whispered soothingly as he gently rocked the male in his arms. Kida sighed and closed closed her eyes, focusing her powers in on the room and sweeping it with the white magic she had learned. Iris hissed from the corner shadows. "There." Kida insisted, pointing to a corner for Eric to cleanse.
Back to top Go down
Ian Storm

Ian Storm

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Disposition [tag Damon]   Sweet Disposition [tag Damon] - Page 10 EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 7:37 pm

Ian sobbed quietly curling more into the warmth... He closed his eyes, and tried to shook those images away from his mind... To forget about the people into the room, and focusing only on how warm he was into those arms.

Eric sighed, noticing he wasn't welcomed into the room, but at the same time, they needed them to stop whatever was hurting his son. He nodded quietly at Kida's request, and helped him as she asked. Eric tried to feel guilty for those images, but he couldn't, because what they showed was the truth... That was exactly what he wanted to do with Stefan if he could, and that was the sad part of it. He heard a hiss on the shadow, like a snake, and before Kida could ask, he jogged over there... ''Aha... Who the hell are you?'', he frowed as he cornered the girl.... How did she get into his house? How could she manipulate people like that?. ''You're not getting away from me...'', he growled and lunged towards her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Disposition [tag Damon]   Sweet Disposition [tag Damon] - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

Sweet Disposition [tag Damon]
Page 10 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next