Happily Ever After: Second Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

If you're with me, then everything's alright. [Tag Damon/Marina]

Go down 
+3
Damon Rolfe
Marina Rolfe
Rosie Anne Rider
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Rosie Anne Rider

Rosie Anne Rider

If you're with me, then everything's alright. [Tag Damon/Marina] Empty
PostSubject: If you're with me, then everything's alright. [Tag Damon/Marina]   If you're with me, then everything's alright. [Tag Damon/Marina] EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 5:38 am

Rose was barely conscious as she laid on the hospital bed. There was a doctor talking, but she couldn't hear him clearly. It felt like someone was holding their hands over her ears. But, she knew no one was. She was just tired and woozy. She wasn't in pain, and she accounted that to the IV in her arm. There was also another IV that's cord was red like blood. Maybe they were putting blood back into her. She wasn't sure. But, she closed her eyes and let herself go back to sleep.

When she awoke, the room was quiet and no one was gathered around her now. She blinked a few times before yawning. "Damon...?" She asked sleepily, worry washing over her then. "Damon?" She asked, trying to sit up and wincing as her body rejected that movement.
Back to top Go down
Marina Rolfe

Marina Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: If you're with me, then everything's alright. [Tag Damon/Marina]   If you're with me, then everything's alright. [Tag Damon/Marina] EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 5:52 am

Marina went up through the whole night, Rosie couldn't be her brith child, but Marina felt like she was. She called Rosie's parents, and John every once and now, and Kida also walked in to check if Rosie was alright. She watched her from the chair beside the bed, and leaned softly by her side as the girl woke up... ''He'll be here soon'', she said softly, and rested her hand upon hers, soothing her as gentle she could, ''How are you feeling, sweetheart?'', she asked gently.
Back to top Go down
Rosie Anne Rider

Rosie Anne Rider

PostSubject: Re: If you're with me, then everything's alright. [Tag Damon/Marina]   If you're with me, then everything's alright. [Tag Damon/Marina] EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 6:04 am

Rose bit her lip and nodded, laying back and trying to calm herself down. She rested her hands on her stomach. That made her freeze. There was less weight there. She looked down and felt her heart sink. "I-I..." she tried to find a question, but already knew every answer. She brought her hands up to cover her eyes as she took in a shaky breath, trying to be calm.

Kida knocked on the door lightly before coming inside. She looked dejected -- as sad as Rose. "Hey, sweetie," she said quietly as she sat down on the bed beside Rose. "Did I...?" Rose whimpered. Kida frowned and nodded, looking down to her own hands. "I'm so sorry, Kida!" Rose was the one to break down crying now. She hid her face in her hands. She shouldn't have let her nerves get to her, but she couldn't help it. Seeing Damon in so much pain had pushed her already stressed body over the edge.
Back to top Go down
Marina Rolfe

Marina Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: If you're with me, then everything's alright. [Tag Damon/Marina]   If you're with me, then everything's alright. [Tag Damon/Marina] EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 6:28 am

Marina pursed her lips into a hard line, ''I'm sorry'', she said queitly, and looked at the door once Kida walked in. She knew Rosie was smart enough to figure out what happened, and she let Kida handle with her now. Rosie was alright now, she was only worried about Damon, and how he would handle the idea of not having the baby girl anymore.

''I don't want to walk in...'', Damon mumbled stubbornly at John, and crossed his arms upon his chest. He didn't like hospitals, and most of all, he was afraid of what he was going to see... He didn't know if Rosie was alright, or if she was at the morgue. What if there were cops inside it. He told Ari, and Rose that he had no fault, but if they didn't believe him, he was pretty sure no one would.
Back to top Go down
Rosie Anne Rider

Rosie Anne Rider

PostSubject: Re: If you're with me, then everything's alright. [Tag Damon/Marina]   If you're with me, then everything's alright. [Tag Damon/Marina] EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 6:35 am

Rose cried softly until she could calm herself down. She needed to be strong to help Damon. She just couldn't help but feel guilty. She wasn't taking good care of her nerves and that's what led to this mess. She curled up and whimpered for Damon softly. She wanted to be in his arms.

John sighed and shook his head. "Come on, Damon... Rose wants to see you," He said quietly. He tugged the boy into the hospital and up to the floor Marina had told him she was on. He found her room and knocked lightly. Kida opened the door up for him and gave him a sad smile. "I'll explain out here... Damon, Rose wants to see you," Kida sighed, guiding him in the room. Rose looked up when she heard Damon's name and felt guilt wash over her again. But, still, she reached out for him, wanting him to come lay with her.
Back to top Go down
Damon Rolfe

Damon Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: If you're with me, then everything's alright. [Tag Damon/Marina]   If you're with me, then everything's alright. [Tag Damon/Marina] EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 6:51 am

Marina was still sit in the chair... Soon there would be many people there, and she didn't want to get noticed. Actually, she wanted to ran away from there, and go straight to the cemetary. Hades had gone too far, and someone ended killed.

Damon whinned quietly as his father tugged him inside, and led him to the right floor. He was clearly scared of what he was going to see, and not even seeing Kida helped him ease his nerves. He peeked inside the room and saw his mother and Rose inside. Rosie looked very alive, and he was glad for that, but there was something wrong about her. He looked at her and shyly walked into the room. He sat by her side on the bed, and caressed her cheek softly, ''I'm here...'', he murmured.
Back to top Go down
Rosie Anne Rider

Rosie Anne Rider

PostSubject: Re: If you're with me, then everything's alright. [Tag Damon/Marina]   If you're with me, then everything's alright. [Tag Damon/Marina] EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 7:01 am

Rose looked up to him and bit her bottom lip. She leaned into his touch and closed her eyes. "Are you okay now?" She whispered, trying to sit up. She winced, and decided against it once more. Kida came inside and helped to sit her bed up so that she could be almost upright, only reclined a bit. Rose said a quiet thank you before Kida went to Marina and mumbled for her to come out into the hallway. She knew Damon and Rose needed a while together. Once outside, John looked at Marina with sad, worried eyes. However, he also looked angry. He was leaning on the wall, one propped on the arm that he had crossed on his chest as he rubbed his temple.

Rose swallowed the lump in her throat and took Damon's hand. "Damon... I need you to be calm, okay?" She whispered, avoiding looking at him for a moment. She closed her eyes and took in a shaky breath. She couldn't say it. So, she took the hand she held and guided it to rest on her stomach. Her stomach was no longer hardened, but soft and back to how it had been months prior.
Back to top Go down
Damon Rolfe

Damon Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: If you're with me, then everything's alright. [Tag Damon/Marina]   If you're with me, then everything's alright. [Tag Damon/Marina] EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 7:13 am

Damon leaned towards Rose as she winced in pain, he wanted to comfort her, that didn't change a bit since his nightmare. He watched as Kida helped her adjusting the bed, and then he wrapped his arm around Rose gently. He already knew what was wrong with her, and his hand clenched slightly upon her soft stomach, ''She's gone...'', he said simply... ''Is it my fault she's gone?'', he asked quietly, as he looked at her face.

Marina nodded at Kida, and walked to the hallway beside her. She gave a tired smile to John, and sighed. Rose had Damon to look after, and she had John. She leaned up and pecked on his lips, ''Hey handsome, how was your night?'', she asked softly as she wrapped her arms around his middle and nestled her head upon his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Rosie Anne Rider

Rosie Anne Rider

PostSubject: Re: If you're with me, then everything's alright. [Tag Damon/Marina]   If you're with me, then everything's alright. [Tag Damon/Marina] EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 7:19 am

Rose shook her head and put her hands upon his. She knew he could already tell that the baby was gone. But, knowing Damon had wanted the baby made her sure he was upset. He was being strong for her like she was for him. "No, baby... It's Hades fault," She whispered. "He put you in pain and it pushed me over the edge... I'm sorry, Damon..." She whispered, reaching up and caressing his cheek. "I-I know you wanted her, but... We'll have other chances," She tried to soothe.

--

John sighed, and slid his arms around Marina, nuzzling his nose to the top of her head as she came into his arms. "I didn't sleep," He admitted, rubbing her back gently. "Damon wanted that baby..." He frowned. "Hades has gone too far... Scaring Damon is one thing, but killing the baby?" He shook his head and looked towards Kida. "Kida... I know you wanted that baby girl, too," He sighed. He reached over and took her hand, gently kissing the back of it. Kida gave a sad smile and gave his hand a small squeeze. "Yeah, but... I'll be alright. Eric will be, too, I'm sure. I'm just worried about those two," She nodded her head towards Rose's room.
Back to top Go down
Damon Rolfe

Damon Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: If you're with me, then everything's alright. [Tag Damon/Marina]   If you're with me, then everything's alright. [Tag Damon/Marina] EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 12:47 pm

Damon was upset of Rose losing the baby, but he tried to look strong for her, so he cleaned the small tear from his cheek. He looked down and nodded quietly as she talked of their other chances, he knew that already. ''It... It's not your fault either. We'll have other chances'', he murmured quietly, ''How are you? I blacked out last night, I can't remember anything after... After the nightmare.'', he mumbled quietly.

''Me neither...'', Marina sighed queitly, and looked up to him, she needed to ease his worries somehow, she could see he was as upset as her, and she was afraid he could do something stupid about it. She sighed again, and looked at Kida, ''I'm sorry about it, Kida'', she said simply, ''They are young, I know they will be alright eventually'', she said quietly as she looked at the door. She was only saying those things to calm them both, but deep down, she was sure that if she was in Rose's shoes, and had lost Damon at that night, she wouldn't be alright. She was clinging on the fact that Rose didn't want that baby as much she wanted Damon... And Damon, he would understand what happened, and John and her were there for him if he needed.
Back to top Go down
Rosie Anne Rider

Rosie Anne Rider

PostSubject: Re: If you're with me, then everything's alright. [Tag Damon/Marina]   If you're with me, then everything's alright. [Tag Damon/Marina] EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 3:18 pm

Rose saw that he was pain. She knew she had IV in one arm, so she used her other arm to get him to lay beside her. She nuzzled her head close to his chest and sighed. "I'm okay... I was only worried for you," she murmured. "I'm sorry, Damy, " she whispered. She felt bad as it was foe losing the baby. Maybe she would have fought harder for the baby if she had been ready to have it. But, she wasn't. Hell, she had wanted an abortion.

John sighed and shrugged his shoulders. "You don't have to be so strong, Marina... We know you're upset," he murmured, kissing her temple. "Damon was so upset last night... I'm glad I remembered that lullaby," he sighed.
Back to top Go down
Damon Rolfe

Damon Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: If you're with me, then everything's alright. [Tag Damon/Marina]   If you're with me, then everything's alright. [Tag Damon/Marina] EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 6:18 pm

Damon laid by her side, and wrapped his arm very carefully around her tiny frame. ''It's okay now... You are here, and you love me. I would never hurt you'', he mumbled queitly, and nuzzled his head upon hers... He stayed quiet for a moment, but he needed to ask her about it ''Do-do you you if it's true that my dad is bad? Ar-They said I was as bad as him at the dream, and I remember what I did to you... What they made me do to you'', he mumbled quietly, and chewed his bottom lip.

Marina smiled softly, and turned her gaze up to John. ''I'm upset and also tired...'', she murmured softly, ''You remembered it!'', she chimed cutely, and leaned up to kiss his nose tenderly. ''You're so adorable'', she whispered and leaned her head upon his shoulder again. ''I'm glad you had no problem on comforting him last night, I was scared...'', Marina mumbled and turned her gaze back to Kida, ''How is Ian? I try to not speak of him with Stefan... I know how this upset him'', he murmured softly.
Back to top Go down
Rosie Anne Rider

Rosie Anne Rider

PostSubject: Re: If you're with me, then everything's alright. [Tag Damon/Marina]   If you're with me, then everything's alright. [Tag Damon/Marina] EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 6:52 pm

Rose sighed and tried to not think of what she had seen in the dream. Damon had hurt the Rose in his dream. But, she knew he hadn't done it. It was Hades. "I... I don't know. Uncle John doesn't remember his past in Nirethia, so it's possible that he was... Bad..." She bit her lip. "But... You're nothing like him, Damon... You are sweet and kind and caring... That boy in your dreams was not you."

John nodded and rubbed her back. Kida sighed and shrugged her shoulders. "He's as good as you would expect him to be... Then again, now he's worried about Stefan going to New York," she murmured.
Back to top Go down
Damon Rolfe

Damon Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: If you're with me, then everything's alright. [Tag Damon/Marina]   If you're with me, then everything's alright. [Tag Damon/Marina] EmptyWed May 01, 2013 12:38 am

Damon pursed his lips, and tried to not think about it, but he was sure everyone was hiding things from him. He cleaned the other tears from his cheeks, and kissed the top of her head, ''I didn't want to come... I was scared of what I could see'', he murmured quietly, ''I'm upset that we lost the baby, but I'm happy you're here, and that was all a lie.... The baby girl... She's in heaven now, isn't she?'', he asked softly.

Marina smiled softly, glad to know that Ian was doing better, and she sighed quietly when Kida mentioned Stefan going to New York. She knew John had everything to do with it. ''I'll deal with it later'', she murmured and eyed John slightly before nuzzling her head upon his shoulder again.
Back to top Go down
Rosie Anne Rider

Rosie Anne Rider

PostSubject: Re: If you're with me, then everything's alright. [Tag Damon/Marina]   If you're with me, then everything's alright. [Tag Damon/Marina] EmptyWed May 01, 2013 12:15 pm

Rose frowned when she saw him crying. She leaned over and kissed his tears away. "Please don't cry... She's safe in Heaven, I promise," she sighed. Unlike her parents, she had a belief in God. She kissed his lips and his eyes gently. "I love you... she loved you... I'm sorry I wasn't strong enough."

John smiled sheepishly and innocently. He knew he would be in trouble for that eventually. "I'm going to see when Rosie can be discharged... I suppose we should call Belle and Flynn," she mumbled.
Back to top Go down
Damon Rolfe

Damon Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: If you're with me, then everything's alright. [Tag Damon/Marina]   If you're with me, then everything's alright. [Tag Damon/Marina] EmptyWed May 01, 2013 6:07 pm

Damon kissed her lips tenderly, and looked down. He wasn't feeling right about it... He hoped he wouldn't be on Hades radar, but he was, and Hades got him bad. ''You don't think I could be that bad, right?'', he asked quietly.

Marina nodded softly, ''Please, call them...'', she said quietly to Kida, ''We'll be at the chapel'', she smiled softly, and tugged John with her to the end of the hallway where they could have some privacy at the chapel room. She made a little prayer, and sat on one chair. ''I'm so exausted'', she murmured.
Back to top Go down
Rosie Anne Rider

Rosie Anne Rider

PostSubject: Re: If you're with me, then everything's alright. [Tag Damon/Marina]   If you're with me, then everything's alright. [Tag Damon/Marina] EmptyThu May 02, 2013 12:40 am

Rose shook her head and caressed his cheek. "Damon, you are the definition of good in all ways. You could never be like the scum in your dreams," She whispered. "Besides... Even if you were, there's not a chance I would let you actually treat me like that," she smiled slightly. "You can't think I'd be so weak," She pouted cutely.

--

Kida nodded and moved back to the nursing station. John kept his arm around Marina as they walked and sighed as they went into the chapel. He was uncomfortable in there, but he wasn't sure why. He never had been set on churches or religion since he came to Seattle. Maybe it had something to do with his past. He wasn't sure. But, he wouldn't move Marina from her comfort. He sat beside her and wrapped his arm around her side. He kissed her cheek and nuzzled his nose to her temple. "We'll sleep once we know things are okay here," He mumbled.
Back to top Go down
Damon Rolfe

Damon Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: If you're with me, then everything's alright. [Tag Damon/Marina]   If you're with me, then everything's alright. [Tag Damon/Marina] EmptyThu May 02, 2013 1:55 am

Damon chuckled slighty, and looked at her through his eyelashes, ''I forgot you can be a badass'', he smirked, and kissed her pout gently. ''You should take some rest'', he pointed out quietly as he leaned his forehead against hers.

Marina shook her head, and pursed her lips. ''No, John... Things won't be okay so soon'', she sighed and looked up to him, ''Not until Hades stops playing with our children. He's a coward, making them pay for something we did... It all started with Jasper, Liam, Lizzy, Ian, and now Damon, John'', she murmured quietly, ''You remember how devasted Stefan got when Ian was affected right... We should keep together, John. And not sending our children away to the other side of the country because you just can't stand the idea of seeing him be happy with another boy'', she looked intently into his emerald hues.
Back to top Go down
Rosie Anne Rider

Rosie Anne Rider

PostSubject: Re: If you're with me, then everything's alright. [Tag Damon/Marina]   If you're with me, then everything's alright. [Tag Damon/Marina] EmptyThu May 02, 2013 2:39 am

Rose giggled softly and sighed at his words. "Right..." she looked to her IV's and blood bags. "Sleep with me?" She asked, looking back to him and kissing his nose gently.

--

John pursed his lips and looked down to his hands as he fiddled. He didn't want to admit he had anything to do with Stefan's college, but he had. "At least I've never envisioned beating Ian to death," He muttered in his defense. He knew he was in the wrong, though, too. "I know it's wrong but... Maybe it would get him away from some of the danger," He suggested.
Back to top Go down
Damon Rolfe

Damon Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: If you're with me, then everything's alright. [Tag Damon/Marina]   If you're with me, then everything's alright. [Tag Damon/Marina] EmptyThu May 02, 2013 12:29 pm

Damon smiled softly and nodded, as he laid her on his arm the most comfortable way possible. He caressed her arm gently, and whispered at her ear. ''You know, I can't wait till we're going the same bed everynight'', he smiled to himself at the idea of being married to her.

''Don't change the topic from yourself, Johnatan Daniel Rolfe'', she said quietly, but with the same voice she used with her children when they did something wrong. She knew Eric was rustic, and closed minded, but she would beat him for thinking of beathing on her child. ''Maybe sending Stefan away from this confusion is a great idea. How about sending Damon to Paris, to study arts like he had always dreamed. Elena wants to be an actress, maybe we could send her to LA. I'm sure we could find a great school to her as well. We could have the house only for us, and our children spread across the country. We could see them at skype at nights, but we couldn't have anyone to look after them... Hades would have no problem on sending his little demons after them once they were alone'', she said quietly, and sighed in the end as she wrapped her hand around his. ''Do you get my point? They can't be on their own.... Not now when it's too dangerous for everyone. We're stronger when we're together, John'', she whispered and caressed his cheek tenderly. ''Stefan isn't leaving our side. I won't allow it''
Back to top Go down
Rosie Anne Rider

Rosie Anne Rider

PostSubject: Re: If you're with me, then everything's alright. [Tag Damon/Marina]   If you're with me, then everything's alright. [Tag Damon/Marina] EmptyThu May 02, 2013 2:37 pm

Rose smiled sleepily. "Maybe that's not too far off, baby," She whispered, nuzzling her head close to him. "I love you, Damon," She sighed, opening her tired eyes to look up at him with a small smile.

--

John pursed his lips and crossed his arms stubbornly. He knew what she was doing. She was using Damon and Elena against him in the same way he had tried to do with Stefan. "Hades wants us, not them..." He muttered, though a part of him knew she was right. "Fine, fine... I understand," He sighed, leaning into her touch.
Back to top Go down
Damon Rolfe

Damon Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: If you're with me, then everything's alright. [Tag Damon/Marina]   If you're with me, then everything's alright. [Tag Damon/Marina] EmptyThu May 02, 2013 10:41 pm

Damon smiled like a little boy on Christmas morning when she whispered those words. He looked down to her, with his smile still up, and leaned to kiss her temple. ''I love you too, Rose'', he murmured, and nuzzled his nose upon her temple. He wouldn't sleep. He decided to be awaken to watch her sleep, and to be sure she wouldn't have any nightmare.

Marina smiled softly, and leaned to kiss his nose. ''I'm glad you undertand'', she said softly and started to uncross his arms, ''C'mon, don't be such grumpy daddy, and give me a smile'', she smiled cutely, and blinked her eyelashes at him.
Back to top Go down
Rosie Anne Rider

Rosie Anne Rider

PostSubject: Re: If you're with me, then everything's alright. [Tag Damon/Marina]   If you're with me, then everything's alright. [Tag Damon/Marina] EmptyThu May 02, 2013 10:52 pm

Rose smiled and closed her eyes once more. If it were not for the IV and blood lines, she would be curled close to him, warm in his embrace. At this rate, she could only feel his warmth on one side. The rest was cold. But, she would survive. At least she had survived. She sighed softly and started to easily doze off into sleep.

--

John playfully made uncrossing his arms more difficult than needed. He looked over at her cute smile and chuckled softly before reaching and caressing her cheek. He leaned over to her and kissed her lips gently -- respectfully, due to the place they were in.
Back to top Go down
Damon Rolfe

Damon Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: If you're with me, then everything's alright. [Tag Damon/Marina]   If you're with me, then everything's alright. [Tag Damon/Marina] EmptyThu May 02, 2013 11:06 pm

Damon kissed her temple once more, and tugged the hospital blanket to cover her. He was creful when he moved her arm, to not hurt her with the IV, but his breathing staggered at the moment he saw the blood bag. His vision turned red, and all he could see was blood slipping from under the door. He shut his eyes, and hummed the old lullaby to make that lembrance go away again.

Marina returned his kiss softly, and brought his hands to her lips and kissed his knuckles softly, and his wedding ring, just like the day when they got married. ''I couldn't imagine I was going to give you more lectures than I give the kids'', she smirked and got up. ''C'mon, let's find Kida'', she took his hand, and made the sign of the cross as she walked out from the chapel.
Back to top Go down
Rosie Anne Rider

Rosie Anne Rider

PostSubject: Re: If you're with me, then everything's alright. [Tag Damon/Marina]   If you're with me, then everything's alright. [Tag Damon/Marina] EmptyThu May 02, 2013 11:21 pm

Even in her sleep, Rose was protective of Damon. So, she heard him crying. And, in her sleep, she hummed softly with him, snuggling closer to his side. She did not want him in pain or discomfort.

--

John smirked and rolled his eyes playfully before kissing her lips and her temple. "I can't help it," He teased. As they were leaving, he looked unsteadily upon the cross. He eventually just tore his eyes away and followed after Marina.

Kida was at the nursing station with Belle. "John!" Belle sighed and ran over to him. John quickly let go of Marina to embrace his sister. "Your baby is okay. Marina made sure of it," John said quietly. Belle looked upon Marina with uncertain eyes before sighing. "Thank you, Marina," she said quietly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If you're with me, then everything's alright. [Tag Damon/Marina]   If you're with me, then everything's alright. [Tag Damon/Marina] Empty

Back to top Go down

If you're with me, then everything's alright. [Tag Damon/Marina]
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next