Happily Ever After: Second Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Planning [Tag Titus]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Leah Olympe

Leah Olympe

Planning [Tag Titus] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Planning [Tag Titus]   Planning [Tag Titus] - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 12:11 am

Arianne giggled a bit and crossed her arms, leaning on the wall. "I always thought I was crazy for remembering a little boy... I guess not," She mused, arching a brow. "I mean... I've blocked out a lot of my past with Helena, so I can't blame myself for not remembering," she shrugged.

--

Leah giggled, a part of now becoming jealous that this was Arianne's seats and not her own. Then again, she knew Jasper wouldn't accept her inner thoughts like Titus did. She bit her bottom lip and smiled before leaning over and placing a kiss on his smirk. His lips were soft.
Back to top Go down
Titus Olympe

Titus Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Planning [Tag Titus]   Planning [Tag Titus] - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 12:31 am

Titus chuckled, "Crazy? Nah... I know crazy." As Titus listened to her as she spoke about Helena and he inwardly smirked. Perfect. He leaned against the wall also, pushing back the lose strands of his blonde hair from his face. "It's easier to not remember a past with someone when they aren't related. I envy you for that. It's hard to live up to someone like that... Someone divine like Helena and then to have a child like me... No wonder why my parents shipped me off..." He muttered the last words before smiling, looking back at Ari. "Why are... you here? I never thought this place would be something you enjoyed..."

---

Jasper smiled into the kiss as he kissed her back, with tenderness and love. He placed his hand on her cheek and as he pulled away from the kiss, he brushed away a loose strand of hair from her face.
Back to top Go down
Leah Olympe

Leah Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Planning [Tag Titus]   Planning [Tag Titus] - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 12:42 am

Arianne frowned as she heard that he had been shipped off. No wonder she hadn't seen him before. "They... sent you off? To what? Boarding school? Why? Not as perfect as Helena?" She scoffed, rolling her eyes. "Sure. If you call the girl who got me raped and then managed to steal away the only thing that mattered to me perfect," She smiled sweetly, then pursed her lips. "I forgive her," She muttered, mostly to herself. She then bit her lip, blinking a few times as she realized that she had been gone from the table for a right. "I'm here... with my boyfriend -- the one Helena took. But, I got him back," She smiled a bit to herself. "I should get back," she mumbled, rubbing the back of her neck. "Will you be at school? You seem pretty cool to hang out with," she admitted, smiling crookedly.

---

Leah smiled against his lips and shivered a bit at the emotion she felt in his kiss. He loved Arianne -- she could feel that, even without knowing a thing about this boy. She leaned into his touch as he brushed her hair back behind her ear. However, she heard Arianne's words. She knew her time was running out. Titus had some ammo against her. And it included this boy. "Mm... If my eyelashes are falling out, I think I need to fix my makeup," She laughed slightly. "I'll be right back," She mumbled, but leaned over the table and kissed his lips again once gently before giggling into the kiss and getting up. She walked from his sight and shifted back to her normal form. "Tidy?" She called sweetly, 'looking' around for him before smiling as she saw him and skipped over. "C'mon. Your father's looking for you," She smiled cutely. "Oh, hi there," She said quietly, towards Arianne. "Who's this?" She questioned as she looped her arm with Titus'.
Back to top Go down
Titus Olympe

Titus Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Planning [Tag Titus]   Planning [Tag Titus] - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 12:19 pm

Titus listened to Arianne's rant about Helena, his smirk inside growing wider. He looked over at her at the last part. "Did you really?" Titus asked her lowly before smiling. "That's great. I'm glad you're happy." He shook his head, rubbing the back of it once more. "Nah, my parents believe that I'm not 'controlled' enough to go to school." Titus explains, a chuckle following afterwards. Once he heard Leah's 'nickname', he smiled, "Speak of the devil." Titus gave Leah a gentle look as she walked over, probably something foreign for her to see. "Ah. Leah, this is Arianne De Chambourd. An old friend.... Arianne, this is Leah Olympe. She is the daughter of Hermes, making her a Demi-god as well."
Back to top Go down
Leah Olympe

Leah Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Planning [Tag Titus]   Planning [Tag Titus] - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 2:10 pm

Leah faltered slightly at the gentle look upon Titus' normally rigid face. She'd never seen him like that. A part of her was jealous that Arianne got to see him like that. But, she knew he was faking it. That made it better. He wouldn't look at her the way Jasper looked at Arianne, and only the tiny part of the back of her brain actually cared. "It's nice to meet you, Miss Arianne," She said sweetly, curtsying to the other female. Arianne blinked a few times. "So... All of the Gods have the same last name? I thought that was only between Zeus and his first of kin," Arianne murmured. She failed most every other class, but seemed to excel in Greek Mythology, thanks to her mother. And, even then, it was a subject not taught at the private school. "Er... Well," Leah smiled sheepishly. "It's what he told us to call him by... He left when I was little -- mother only recently even told me who my father was. She just said I was defective and sent me off to the school Titus was at," Leah mumbled. "Anyway... We should get back to your parents," She pointed out to Titus. "I'll see you around school, though, Ari!" Leah smiled brightly. "Oh... Cool! I gotta get back to my date... So... Yeah," Arianne mumbled, obviously a bit thrown off by Leah's family and the girls hyper joy.

She walked back to Jasper with a furrowed brow as she sat down. "Sorry I was gone for so long," she mumbled, hooking her hair behind her ear and then giving him a small smile. "So... Am I staying at your house tonight?" She asked, trying to take her mind off over thinking the Leah girl's story. She wanted to trust people -- to let them in.
Back to top Go down
Titus Olympe

Titus Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Planning [Tag Titus]   Planning [Tag Titus] - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 2:22 pm

As Ari left from earshot and from their view, Titus smirks. "It seems Arianne and Helena have something in common. They both have trusts issues with girls who threaten them."

Jasper shook his head, "You weren't gone for that long..." He returned her smile with ease before smirking playfully. "If you want to..." He tells her before his own smirk falling, tilting his head a bit. "Is something on your mind, Ari?"
Back to top Go down
Leah Olympe

Leah Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Planning [Tag Titus]   Planning [Tag Titus] - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 2:26 pm

Leah arched a brow and looked up at him with a small smirk. "Well... She did almost blow the cover for Hermes," She muttered. "I guess the pot hasn't killed all the brain cells in her head," she sighed. "You know... You looked kind of cute with a smile," She pointed out, tilting her head to the side.

--

Arianne chewed on her bottom lip, her gaze on him, but spaced out. As he questioned her, she brought herself back to reality and blinked a few times before giggling a bit and shaking her head. "No, I just... Do you remember a little boy from when we were kids?" She questioned. "Blonde hair, blue eyes? Helena's brother," She clarified.
Back to top Go down
Titus Olympe

Titus Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Planning [Tag Titus]   Planning [Tag Titus] - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 2:49 pm

"Smarter than she looks." Titus says with a shrug. He arches his brow at Leah before shaking his head. "You're not the only one who could fake a smile." He points out before he tugs her back towards his parents.

---

"Helena's little brother...? I never knew she had a little brother. But now that you mentioned it. In one of my earlier drawings when we were kids, there's a little boy that I drew next to Helena that I couldn't remember who he was..." Jasper mused, remembering exactly how he debated putting that in Arianne's scrapbook. Instead, he gave it to Liz since she didn't want it to go to waste.
Back to top Go down
Leah Olympe

Leah Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Planning [Tag Titus]   Planning [Tag Titus] - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 2:54 pm

Leah pursed her lips, but shrugged anyway. She knew getting him to smile on his own was difficult. He usually would only smile when he was getting what he wanted -- and it had a darker tone to it. She let him tug her, though it did hurt her arm a bit. She walked with him and took her seat. "Sorry for the wait... Some of Helena's friends are on a date," She said cutely. "Really? Who?" Hercules asked, looking around. He spotted Arianne and smiled a bit. "Hmph... I suppose I'm happy Jasper and Arianne got together... Is Helena alright with it now?" He asked Aurora, unsure.

--

Arianne nodded and looked around, trying to spot the couple. She spotted Hercules easiest. "Yeah... the blonde boy next to the girl. Her names Leah," She mumbled. "Leah Olympe," She clarified. "Hermes' daughter," She added, trying to see if he caught the odd connection, too. Maybe she was just looking too far into it. Then again, Jasper was smarter than her.
Back to top Go down
Titus Olympe

Titus Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Planning [Tag Titus]   Planning [Tag Titus] - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 3:20 pm

"Those two are great together. You should have seen how Jasper helped her with her dancing today. I actually praised her today." Aurora tells her husband, a bit of playful shock in her voice. She nods a bit to his question, "Helena is a strong girl, darling. She just needed a little push named Liam."

---

Jasper followed her gaze easily, seeing Aurora, Hercules, and two others with them. "Mmm... She doesn't look like a Hermes child to me... But that's probably just my opinion..."
Back to top Go down
Leah Olympe

Leah Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Planning [Tag Titus]   Planning [Tag Titus] - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 3:23 pm

"Jasper can dance?" Hercules asked skeptically. "Just... Don't let Liam dance. I don't think Naveen and Aladdin would appreciate their building being torn down," He mumbled, chuckling a bit. Leah giggled a bit and leaned onto Titus' side. She knew he wasn't one for physical contact in public, but she wasn't one to care.

--

Arianne smiled brightly. "Good... I'm not the only one who doesn't believe her," She muttered. She sighed then and looked over to his shirt. "Sheesh... I'm sorry about the makeup on your shirt... You know how I am with movies," She laughed slightly, chewing on the corner of her lip.
Back to top Go down
Titus Olympe

Titus Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Planning [Tag Titus]   Planning [Tag Titus] - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 3:42 pm

Aurora nods before giggling. "Liam is a special boy. He's a smart kid, he just isn't great with practical things, like Dancing." Aurora says, personally liking Liam more than Jasper a bit. Maybe because Liam reminded her of when she first met Hercules.

---

Jasper shrugged lightly at the 'Leah' girl. He didn't see her as an initial threat and also, everyone lies. Maybe she had more of a purpose to lie about her real parents. Jasper raised an eyebrow at Ari about his shirt. "I already told you, it's not a big problem... "
Back to top Go down
Leah Olympe

Leah Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Planning [Tag Titus]   Planning [Tag Titus] - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 3:50 pm

Hercules chuckled softly and shrugged his shoulders. "You just like him cause he acts like me," He mumbled, then kissed her cheek and temple gently -- lovingly. Leah fiddled with her fingers under the table. When the waiter came around, she simply got a water and chips to eat. She wasn't hungry. And, honestly, it was because she had been exposed to the 'cute' couples far too much in one night.

--

Arianne arched a brow right back at him as he said he'd already told her that. "When did you tell me that?" She questioned. She was positive she hadn't heard it before. If Arianne was gifted at anything, it was her memory. She reached over and brushed an eyelash from his cheek. "You've got pretty eyelashes, you know," She mumbled.
Back to top Go down
Titus Olympe

Titus Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Planning [Tag Titus]   Planning [Tag Titus] - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 12, 2013 5:08 pm

"That's always a perk~!" Aurora hums in light tone. Titus didn't order anything and only ate when his mother asked him to try something. He wasn't the type to each much nor often. His stomach adjusted itself to his eating habits a long time ago.

---

"Just a few minutes ago, don't you remember?" Jasper asked, his own brow arched. "Not as pretty as yours, but Thank you." He smiles, kissing her palm lightly.
Back to top Go down
Leah Olympe

Leah Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Planning [Tag Titus]   Planning [Tag Titus] - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 12, 2013 10:03 pm

Leah finished eating, then looked over at Titus with a raised brow. "Are you ready to go?" She asked gently. "I'm still tired from traveling today," She mumbled, pouting cutely.

--

Arianne creased her brow and shook her head, but then smiled as he kissed her palm. "I don't think you told me that, Jasper... You know how good my memory is," She pointed out.
Back to top Go down
Titus Olympe

Titus Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Planning [Tag Titus]   Planning [Tag Titus] - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 3:17 am

Titus looks at Leah and nods before looking at Aurora. Aurora waves it off, "I already called the limo for you. I'd figured you'd be tired." Titus nods in a thank you before standing. motioning his hands to let Leah go first.

---

"I know... I'm surprised you don't remember. I asked you how you liked the movie and you said it didn't do well for your make up..." Jasper explains, creasing his own brows.
Back to top Go down
Leah Olympe

Leah Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Planning [Tag Titus]   Planning [Tag Titus] - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 3:25 am

Leah smiled thankfully and got up, gladly moving ahead. She went outside and groaned into the open air -- a sound of irritation and relief. "Thank god," She muttered, running her hands back through her hair. She got into the limo and looked over at Titus. "So? What did you think of Arianne?" She questioned.

--

Arianne creased her brow, too and shook her head. "I didn't..." She pursed her lips and crossed her arms. "I was in the bathroom, and then I came out and tripped over this guys foot -- Titus," she said slowly.
Back to top Go down
Titus Olympe

Titus Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Planning [Tag Titus]   Planning [Tag Titus] - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 4:16 am

As Titus slips into the Limo, he stretches in the seat. "Smart whore with many insecurities. If you put my sister in a 1 mile radius of her boy toy, she'd start having a mental breakdown in the instant. Quite a hilarious sight actually." Titus chuckled dryly.

---

"It must have been after that then..." Jasper suggested, tilting his head. He defiantly didn't imagine the conversation he and Arianne just had.
Back to top Go down
Leah Olympe

Leah Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Planning [Tag Titus]   Planning [Tag Titus] - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 4:19 am

"Really? Sounds interesting," Leah mused, moving over to him and laying her head on his lap to look up at him. "Jasper seems pretty innocent... Smart, though. His weakness is Arianne, too," She mused.

---

Arianne pursed her lips and shook her head. "No... I talked to him and his girlfriend, then came back here... There wasn't any time between there, Jasper," She said, arching a brow.
Back to top Go down
Titus Olympe

Titus Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Planning [Tag Titus]   Planning [Tag Titus] - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 4:35 am

"Mmm... With a couple like that... you can always wedge something in between them. It should be simple enough to crush them both, we just need to push the right buttons." Titus says, looking down at Leah.

---

Jasper tilted his head before shaking it. "Never mind... I must be imagining things then..." He mumbles a bit, looking down at his drinking and swirling the straw around, his lips pursed.
Back to top Go down
Leah Olympe

Leah Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Planning [Tag Titus]   Planning [Tag Titus] - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 4:38 am

Leah nodded and smirked a bit, reaching up and brushing her fingers against his jaw gently. She liked the feel of the bit of stubble there. "I'm pretty good at pressing buttons..." She pointed out.

--

Arianne bit her bottom lip before shrugging it off. "It's not important," She said gently. She was curious how something could happen when she was positive it didn't. Then again, her distrust of that Leah girl was even higher now.
Back to top Go down
Titus Olympe

Titus Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Planning [Tag Titus]   Planning [Tag Titus] - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 4:53 am

"Yes, you are. I believe it would be a breeze in the park for you." Titus reassures her point, briefly looking down at Leah before looking back up, a smirk on his face.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Planning [Tag Titus]   Planning [Tag Titus] - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Planning [Tag Titus]
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Happily Ever After: Second Generation :: Seattle, Washington :: Residences :: Woodland Cottage (Rider)-
Jump to: