Happily Ever After: Second Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Planning [Tag Titus]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Titus Olympe

Titus Olympe

Planning [Tag Titus] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Planning [Tag Titus]   Planning [Tag Titus] - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 12:56 am

Titus walks behind Leah and wraps his arms around her, pulling her close to him. "You were going to sleep with me either way. I have a feeling that Helena might accidentally purposefully crush you in her sleep. Speaking of which, how was the little 'talk' between you two?"
Back to top Go down
Leah Olympe

Leah Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Planning [Tag Titus]   Planning [Tag Titus] - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 1:04 am

"She's creeped out by me," Leah smirked a bit. "She think's I'm dangerous. Imagine that!" She feigned innocence in the mirror. She felt tiny when they were standing with each other like this. Then again, he was almost two feet taller than her. She wiggled outo f his arms and turned to lift herself up to sit on the edge of the dresser, putting her closer to his height. "We should go," She pointed out, her hands resting on the sides of his neck.
Back to top Go down
Titus Olympe

Titus Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Planning [Tag Titus]   Planning [Tag Titus] - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 1:15 am

Titus chuckled, "You've fooled almost everyone else though... Shouldn't be so much of a problem." He watches her as she sits on dress. He wedge himself in between her legs, his hands resting on her lower back. He places a kiss on her lips as he pulls her body close to his. He lifts her off the dresser and walks towards the door, placing her down right before he opens it. "Lets."
Back to top Go down
Leah Olympe

Leah Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Planning [Tag Titus]   Planning [Tag Titus] - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 1:22 am

Leah hummed a sound of contement as he kissed her and pulled her close. She liked being close to him. Anyone else, she could hold a dagger to. But, Titus? He got to her in her early years, and that stuck. She wrapped her legs around his hips as he lifted her and smiled a bit, loving it when he carried her. She loved any attention from him. Being set on her feet, two feet below him, she smiled a bit and nodded, her eyes turning to the golden shade she was keeping to hide her relation to the family. She quickly changed her appearance a bit -- mostly just her clothing. It was now a flowery dress.

"We're ready to go!" She chimed happily and cheerfully as she came out of the bedroom with him. "Well, don't you look pretty, Miss Leah," Hercules said, being his normal, charming self. "Thanks!" She giggled, her smile never leaving her cheeks. "Where are we going?" She asked, blinking her long lashes.
Back to top Go down
Titus Olympe

Titus Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Planning [Tag Titus]   Planning [Tag Titus] - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 1:29 am

Titus raised a brow at her changing appearance before shrugging it off. He walked out with her, her 'innocent' self making him want to gag. He wondered briefly how much it tormented Leah. The mere thought made him slightly smirk.

"Oh, such a pretty dress you have, Leah. And Titus, looking dashing as ever." Aurora comments, walking over to Hercules and wrapping her arms around his arm. "We're going to the Bistro. One of the finest restaurants in town. You two will definitely like it."
Back to top Go down
Leah Olympe

Leah Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Planning [Tag Titus]   Planning [Tag Titus] - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 1:49 am

"Ooh! A Bistro?! Sounds fancy," Leah smiled brightly. She giggled softly, though her stomach churned at the sound. "Doesn't that sound fun, Tidy?" She asked, looking up at Titus with a grin, though a part of her gaze said killmenow.

Hercules chuckled a bit, finding her cheerful facade normal and easy going. "Well then, we should get going. Helena's staying with Liam tonight," He mumbled, pursing his lips a bit at the idea and sighing quietly as he put on a smile for Aurora.
Back to top Go down
Titus Olympe

Titus Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Planning [Tag Titus]   Planning [Tag Titus] - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 2:04 am

Titus restrained from laughing at Leah's facade. He found it more amusing than anything. However, he couldn't feel bad because she got to do all the manipulated business. Then again, Titus would rather break bones than break hearts, so it worked out for him. "Sure it does..." He responded simply.

Aurora giggled, slapping Hercules playfully. "Be nice... Liam is a good kid. He reminds me a lot of you when you where their age." She points out to him as they head towards the elevator.
Back to top Go down
Leah Olympe

Leah Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Planning [Tag Titus]   Planning [Tag Titus] - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 2:24 am

"He sounds like a great guy, then!" Leah smiled sweetly towards the comment about Liam and Hercules. Hercules blushed slightly and smiled crookedly as he rubbed the back of his neck. "C'mon," he chuckled softly and followed after her to the elevator.

Leah rolled her eyes behind their back and rubbed her temples. But, then she put her smile back on and tugged Titus to the elevator. She stood behind the two parents and leaned on Titus' side. Her nails dug into his arm to express her current emotions. As the elevator dinged, she sighed in relief under her breath. "Why don't we take the limo... and let you two follow behind us in the 911?" Hercules suggested. "A porsche?" Leah chimed, a bit of excitement actually showing in her eyes. "If you want," He chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Titus Olympe

Titus Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Planning [Tag Titus]   Planning [Tag Titus] - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 2:36 am

Titus tried not to laugh at Leah. He felt the same irritation as her, but the fact that he didn't need to hide it as much as Leah, entertained him the most. He patted her hands as he felt a slight bit of pressure on his arm. "Oh, sweetie. I think Helena took the Porsche when she went over to the Riders this evening. She said she didn't want to have a 'time limit' on how long she wanted to be over there. Such a drama queen that child." Aurora tells them before smiling back at Leah and Titus. "And what's wrong with a little bonding time, huh?" Aurora asked with a giggle before grabbing Leah's hand and gently pulling her over to her.
Back to top Go down
Leah Olympe

Leah Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Planning [Tag Titus]   Planning [Tag Titus] - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 2:46 am

Leah pouted, and instantly felt a hatred towards the blonde. If Leah liked anything, it was fast cars. A Limo was not her forte. However, as she was pulled away from Titus, even she couldn't control the heat that rushed through her veins. A bad trait she'd gotten from her father. So, when she burned Aurora's hand, she gasped, eyes going wide. Hercules eyes shot at her. She smiled nervously and brushed her hair back behind her ears. "I'm so sorry... I'm not in complete control over my powers... Hermes had magic -- but, never taught me how to use it correctly. The school banned it," she mumbled, playing off her temper easily. Hercules pursed his lips and nodded.
Back to top Go down
Titus Olympe

Titus Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Planning [Tag Titus]   Planning [Tag Titus] - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 2:54 am

Aurora made a small yelp when Leah burned her hand. It was a small simmer, nothing too serious, so she just blew her hand. "No worries, I've had worse. Being a mother of two demi-gods with impeccable strength from their father, you get used to accidents." Aurora said simply, winking a bit. As the limo pulled up, Aurora went in, tugging Hercules with her.

"And you say I'm the one with temper issues..." Titus mutters under his breath loud enough to Leah to hear. He had an amused smirk on his face.
Back to top Go down
Leah Olympe

Leah Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Planning [Tag Titus]   Planning [Tag Titus] - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 3:00 am

"You sure you're alright?" Hercules mumbled as he got into the car with her and moved her to the far end of the limo, near the front. Leah narrowed her eyes up at Titus, though she smiled sweetly. Her hand burned his arm before she climbed into the car and smoothed out her dress, pulling her hair over one shoulder to expose her skin. "I'm sorry, sweetie! Did I get you too?" She pouted at Titus, blinking her eyes innocently.
Back to top Go down
Titus Olympe

Titus Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Planning [Tag Titus]   Planning [Tag Titus] - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 3:14 am

"Yes, it was a simply simmer. I'm not dying." Aurora assures him, a bit playfully. She showed him her hand and the mark was barely even there. Titus pulled his arm away from Leah, not saying anything at first. He sat down next to her and his hand pinches her, hard, in a soft sensitive spot. "Oh. You should watch out for sharp things." He points out.
Back to top Go down
Leah Olympe

Leah Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Planning [Tag Titus]   Planning [Tag Titus] - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 3:25 am

Hercules sighed and kissed Aurora's hand gently. Leah gasped, feeling his pinch and how hard he had done it. She kept her mouth shut otherwise, though, as she always did and simply smiled. The mark he left healed and she relaxed. "You're cute," she smiled sweetly up to Titus. Her gaze threatened to leave him alone in the bed tonight.
Back to top Go down
Titus Olympe

Titus Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Planning [Tag Titus]   Planning [Tag Titus] - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 5:02 pm

Aurora smile gently. "You are such a worry wart." She teases him. Titus looked back at her with a gaze saying that she wanted to sleep in Helena's room tonight.

The limo arrived at the Bistro in moments time. The driver opened the door, ushering each of them out. There a long line out the door, the place usually packed at this time, but Aurora simply walked in. The people at the front desk smiled, "Ah! It's very nice for you to join us Mr. and Mrs. Olympe. We have your table ready." Titus poked Leah on the side before gesturing his head towards the two teens across the restraunt.
Back to top Go down
Leah Olympe

Leah Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Planning [Tag Titus]   Planning [Tag Titus] - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 5:14 pm

Leah huffed, but sat quietly with her all too cheerful smile on her lips. When they entered the bistro, she was a bit overwhelmed by the fancy surroundings. She loved costly things -- something her father never really cared for. Dark and gloomy was her norm. This was clean and white and... fancy. That was the only word she could think of.

She bit her lip, distracted up until Titus poked her side. As she followed his gaze, her own hues lit up. "Perfect," she mumbled under her breath. She walked with them to the table, then smiled cutely. "If you'll excuse me... I need to use the rest room first," She said quietly.

She got up and walked out of sight. When she appeared again, she looked that of a young, blonde waitress that was currently on her 'break' in the back. She walked over to the table Arianne and Jasper were placed. "Hi there! Ready to order your drinks?" She asked sweetly. "I'd like a cocktail -- surprise me," Arianne shrugged. "I.D. please, sweetie," Leah murmured. Arianne handed up her fake I.D. and smiled. Leah shrugged and handed it back. "Alright, and what about you cutie?" She said sweetly towards Jasper.
Back to top Go down
Titus Olympe

Titus Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Planning [Tag Titus]   Planning [Tag Titus] - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 5:19 pm

Jasper raised his eyebrow at Arianne before chuckling at her. "Just a water. Thanks." He simply ordered. As Leah walked away, Jasper grabbed Ari's fake I.D. "Do I even want to know how you got this?"
Back to top Go down
Leah Olympe

Leah Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Planning [Tag Titus]   Planning [Tag Titus] - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 5:31 pm

Arianne giggled a bit and shrugged her shoulders. "I know some people," She waved it off, taking the I.D. back from him and putting it into her purse. She leaned over and pecked his lips. "She called you cute," she pointed out. "Since when did girls start noticing you?" She questioned playfully.

Leah walked casually over to where the drinks were made and handed in the order. Once it was ready, she traced her finger along the rim of Arianne's drink and smirked, seeing the liquid turn to a darker shade of the red it already was. As she brought the drinks back over, she smiled at the two. "Here you go. Enjoy~" She hummed, handing the drinks to the two before skipping off. She shifted back, then walked over to Titus and sat down at the table with the others. She placed her hand on Titus' leg and watched the couple in the distance.

Arianne took a sip of the cocktail and hummed a sound of delight and smiled. But, then, her eyes sparkled a little brighter. "Hey... I'll be back, okay?" She said quietly, then walked towards the bathroom. She wasn't sure why. She didn't have to use the bathroom. So, she simply stood there and fixed her hair in the mirror.

Leah nudged Titus' leg. "Oh, my... I forgot my purse in the bathroom!" She pouted, getting up again and walking off again. She walked out with the same appearance of Arianne. She walked back to the table and smiled apologetically towards Jasper. "Sorry. Here, you want to try this?" She asked, touching her cocktail and discreetly adjusting it to a normal drink.
Back to top Go down
Titus Olympe

Titus Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Planning [Tag Titus]   Planning [Tag Titus] - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 5:42 pm

"I'm not ordering. I don't each much." Titus said before standing and leaving the table as well. "And then there were two..." Aurora hums before turning her attention to the server to order.

Titus leaned against the wall inbetween the restroom. He poked his foot out, ebough for anyone not payinf attention to trip over.

Jasper shook his head with a chuckle. "I'm more of that boring water boy... But thanks for the offer... How did you enjoy the movie?"
Back to top Go down
Leah Olympe

Leah Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Planning [Tag Titus]   Planning [Tag Titus] - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 5:48 pm

Hercules chuckled a bit and arched a brow down to Aurora. He shook his head, then looked back to the server and ordered their usual drinks.

--

Arianne found herself merely playing with one strand repeatedly. So, she huffed and shook herself out of it. What was she doing in there anyway? She pursed her lips and walked from the room. However, as she was no focused, she easily fell over the foot Titus had kicked out. "Fuck!" She gasped, falling over.

--

Leah smirked and leaned back on the chair. "That's okay... You're still cute," She said playfully, tilting her head a bit. "The movie? Well, It ruined my makeup," She giggled a bit, shrugging her shoulders. "Did you like it?" she asked, leaning on the table.
Back to top Go down
Titus Olympe

Titus Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Planning [Tag Titus]   Planning [Tag Titus] - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 4:39 pm

As soon as Arianne hit the ground, Titus knelt down next to her. He placed his hand on her shoulder. "Are you alright?! I'm sorry, I must have knocked you down by accident." Titus asks her, his brows furrowed in concern. "Here, let me help you up." Titus lifts her up to her feet with ease, grabbing her bag and giving it to her. "I'm... Titus, by the way..."

---

Jasper shrugged lightly before chuckling. He nodded and smiled, "I enjoyed it. Even though I got part of your make up on my shirt." He smiled at her playfully, briefly looking at the spot on his arm where the marks of Arianne's mascara was.
Back to top Go down
Arianne De Chambord

Arianne De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: Planning [Tag Titus]   Planning [Tag Titus] - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 4:55 pm

Arianne blinked a few times in alarm, not having realized there was anyone so close. As she was helped up, she brushed herself off and arched a brow at him. "Oh... Uhm... Its okay. Im just... Clumsy," she smiled sheepishly. "Im Arianne," she said lightly.

--

Leah giggled slightly and bit her bottom lip. "Sorry about that... I couldnt help it... We'll wash it when we get home," she smiled a bit playfully.
Back to top Go down
Titus Olympe

Titus Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Planning [Tag Titus]   Planning [Tag Titus] - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 8:32 pm

Titus smiled back before blinking to himself as she said her name like he didn't know her completely. "De Chambord?" He asked before smiling. "You look exactly like Mr. De Chambord, I'm Titus Olympe. Helena's little brother."

--

Jasper shook his head lightly with a chuckle. "I don't mind it at all. This whole night is my treat to you." He smiles before tilting his head. He reached over and swept his hand over her cheek gently. He held out his ring finger to her lips, a small eyelash of hers resting on the tip. "Make a wish." He whispered with a gentle smile.
Back to top Go down
Leah Olympe

Leah Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Planning [Tag Titus]   Planning [Tag Titus] - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 8:36 pm

Arianne's golden eyes went a bit wide. "Helena's little brother?" She repeated, furrowing her brows now before relaxing and laughing a bit, shaking her head. "I had no idea Helena had a little brother... Then again, you are far to attractive to be completely human. Should have guessed," she sighed.

--

Leah blinked a few times, looking at his finger. She wasn't used to human things like this. She'd never really done anything cutesy like this. But, her first instinct was to blow it away. She only hoped she was right. She closed her eyes and pretended to make a wish before gently blowing on his finger to make the eyelash float away. She giggled a bit and smiled over at him. "You're cute," she mumbled.
Back to top Go down
Titus Olympe

Titus Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Planning [Tag Titus]   Planning [Tag Titus] - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 11:59 pm

Titus chuckles and rubs the back of his head. "Haha, Thanks.... Helena didn't know either... I went to boarding school before you could remember me..." He explains, but a smile still present on his face. "You've definitely grown up, Arianne. I remember when you were barely 3 feet tall."

---

Jasper smiled as she blew the eyelash before nodding his head. "I'm sure I've heard that a million and one times." He says playfully, tapping on his chin. He smirks towards her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Planning [Tag Titus]   Planning [Tag Titus] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Planning [Tag Titus]
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Happily Ever After: Second Generation :: Seattle, Washington :: Residences :: Woodland Cottage (Rider)-
Jump to: