Happily Ever After: Second Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Planning [Tag Titus]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Leah Olympe

Leah Olympe

Planning [Tag Titus] Empty
PostSubject: Planning [Tag Titus]   Planning [Tag Titus] EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 4:45 pm

Leah sighed as she slid back into the window of Helena's room. She stretched and ran her fingers through her brown hair, a bit irritated with herself for screwing up so easily. She just wasn't expecting to witches to live in that house. Then again, her father had warned her of Belle's powers, as well as a white haired woman. Still, she hadn't really known what to expect. She walked out of the bedroom and over to the guest room she knew Titus was in, shutting the door behind her and casting a silence spell for the room, making sure Aurora and Hercules didn't overhear. "Well, that was a burning pile of shit," She muttered, sitting onto the bed and then laying back on the bed to stare at the ceiling in boredom.
Back to top Go down
Titus Olympe

Titus Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Planning [Tag Titus]   Planning [Tag Titus] EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 5:01 pm

Titus occupied himself by 'moving in'. Something that he hadn't done in a while ever since he first got to boarding school. It amused him now how his parents tried to make amends with him but they still avoided him to an extent. What he found more amusing, the fact that Leah failed her very first scheme here. They'd agree since the moment they talked to Hades, before they gotten their hands on the child of Megara, Titus would pose as the initial threat, the ticking time bomb everyone walked shells around, while Leah acted 'innocent' and played with everyone in the shadows.

"So, how did Failed Plan One go?" He asked before looking back at her. "Did you give the V?"

Planning [Tag Titus] Tumblr_inline_mih68zNto51qz4rgp
Back to top Go down
Leah Olympe

Leah Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Planning [Tag Titus]   Planning [Tag Titus] EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 5:46 pm

Leah looked over at him and laughed softly. "Ew. To that twirp? Gods no," She said, rolling her eyes and sitting up to stretch her arms over her head. She groaned softly and then sighed, looking around the room. "Awe. Look at your decorations," She teased, arching a brow. "This looks exactly like your old dorm room... Cute," She cooed, smirking a bit to herself.
Back to top Go down
Titus Olympe

Titus Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Planning [Tag Titus]   Planning [Tag Titus] EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 6:59 pm

"Good. Because you are mine." Titus growls, wrapping his arm around her waist and pulling her into a rough but passionate kiss. He rolled his eyes at his old dorm room comment. "Well, that's the only things I have in my bag since we left." He shrugs before sitting down next to her. "So, get anything valuable on our friends?"
Back to top Go down
Leah Olympe

Leah Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Planning [Tag Titus]   Planning [Tag Titus] EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 7:48 pm

Leah groaned softly into the kiss and held her frame close to his. "So possessive..." She smirked, her blue eyes sparkling with passion. "Hmm... Well. Arianne's boyfriend has two sisters and a brother. The sisters are witches," She scowled. "Or, at least, one of them is a trained witch. The other has the gifts, though," She muttered. "She left with the boy -- Jasper -- and went on a date. Leaving me alone with Helena's boy toy. He's a good kisser, I'll give him that," she shook her head.

Planning [Tag Titus] Tumblr_inline_mj5i9cNrqC1qz4rgp
Back to top Go down
Titus Olympe

Titus Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Planning [Tag Titus]   Planning [Tag Titus] EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 8:47 pm

Titus smirks at her possessive comment and nods at her information. "Your father warned us about the Riders, but not their children. You need to get more information about everyone involved with the Chambourdes. I heard everyone around here is close with one another from my parents. Meaning you have a lot of work to do. Have fun." He chuckles, leaning against the backboard of the bed.
Back to top Go down
Leah Olympe

Leah Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Planning [Tag Titus]   Planning [Tag Titus] EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 8:53 pm

Leah cocked her head to the side, letting her dark hair sweep down her shoulder. "So, you're not going to offer any help? Come on. You could cozy up to Arianne," She pointed out, crawling over and straddling his lap. "We all know how easy it is for you to get girls pants off. And, from what I've seen in Helena's memories, Ari's not hard to get into bed," She pointed out. "Unless you'd rather I do that," she shrugged.

Planning [Tag Titus] Tumblr_inline_mhiaudsXM51qz4rgp
Back to top Go down
Titus Olympe

Titus Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Planning [Tag Titus]   Planning [Tag Titus] EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 9:07 pm

Titus places his hands on her legs before smirking. "Do I get to be the deceitful one this time? Sounds exciting. I'll bite, but you'll have to distract the sperm donor than. I'm sure that won't be a problem for you." He chuckles darkly.
Back to top Go down
Leah Olympe

Leah Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Planning [Tag Titus]   Planning [Tag Titus] EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 9:18 pm

Leah smirked a bit. "As long as you don't enjoy it," She whispered, winking at him. She then shifted her appearance to Arianne, smiling the sweet smile she'd seen the girl with. "No problem at all," She mumbled, smirking now.
Back to top Go down
Titus Olympe

Titus Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Planning [Tag Titus]   Planning [Tag Titus] EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 9:30 pm

Titus made a face instantly when she changed into Arianne. "Change Back." He simple said before shaking his head. "Don't worry, I won't enjoy it. At all. I'll enjoy it when we take her blood." He smirks.
Back to top Go down
Leah Olympe

Leah Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Planning [Tag Titus]   Planning [Tag Titus] EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 9:37 pm

"Gladly," Leah sighed, shifting back to her normal form and resting her hands on his chest. "Mm... I was thinking along of the lines of taking more than just her blood," She mumbled. "Father could always use more souls in the underworld," She said lowly, then bit down on her bottom lip and smirked devilishly, her eyes with that dark glint they always held.
Back to top Go down
Titus Olympe

Titus Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Planning [Tag Titus]   Planning [Tag Titus] EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 9:50 pm

"Are you telling me that wasn't the plan since the beginning?" Titus asked, his eyebrow raised. He merely shrugs, "Well, with your father's freakish devotion to capturing a simple woman, it would make sense why he would want her child alive. But then again, you've never been the type to follow your father's orders to keenly."
Back to top Go down
Leah Olympe

Leah Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Planning [Tag Titus]   Planning [Tag Titus] EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 9:54 pm

"Oh, you know me so well," Leah mumbled with a small laugh falling from her lips. "Daddy doesn't like to get his hands dirty. I, on the other hand, find amusement in the pain. Especially when I'm able to carry it through as someone dear to their heart. Maybe her boyfriend," She smiled in thought. "Daddy wants the girl alive as a bargaining chip to get to Megara. But, there's no fun in that. He lost last time, after all," She shook her head. "I'm stronger than he ever was, anyway."
Back to top Go down
Titus Olympe

Titus Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Planning [Tag Titus]   Planning [Tag Titus] EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 10:21 pm

Titus smirked at how much she enjoy serving pain, one of the many reasons why he could stand to be with Leah than anyone else."Mm... You think with your head rather than your father thinking with his dick. One factor he failed to realize and get rid of, everyone else involved. Once we get rid of their kids however, your father can have whoever he wants."
Back to top Go down
Leah Olympe

Leah Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Planning [Tag Titus]   Planning [Tag Titus] EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 10:33 pm

Leah grinned and nodded. "I'm glad you're smarter than my father," she sighed. She leaned over and kissed his lips slowly, then trailed her lips to his jaw and neck, nipping at the nape of his shoulder. Her teeth were sharper, like her fathers, so even a gentle nip like that drew a drop of blood. She ran her tongue against the skin and hummed. She leaned back and smirked, running her tongue along her bottom lip.
Back to top Go down
Titus Olympe

Titus Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Planning [Tag Titus]   Planning [Tag Titus] EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 10:53 pm

Titus let her trail her lips, not feeling the small bite that drew blood, but he knew that she did. She usually did, resulting in a chuckle from Titus. "You remind me of a Vampire every time you do that." He whispers, grabbing her chin to pull her into a rough kiss. He flips them over with ease, his body pressed harshly onto hers.
Back to top Go down
Leah Olympe

Leah Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Planning [Tag Titus]   Planning [Tag Titus] EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 11:01 pm

Leah grinned. "I like blood," She whispered, shrugging. As he was pulled into the kiss, she groaned and dug her nails into his shoulders. Being pressed under him, not caring about his weight being there, she gladly wrapped her arms around his middle and traced her nails down his spine. She never minded when he was rough with her -- even bruised her. The bruises healed almost instantly. All Demi-God's healed instantaneously. Perks. She scratched at the part of his lower back that was exposed as his shirt rode up.
Back to top Go down
Titus Olympe

Titus Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Planning [Tag Titus]   Planning [Tag Titus] EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 11:12 pm

Titus groans as he felt her nails scratch his skin, feeling a little more of a tickle. His arm circles around her lower body, pressing it closer to his, and his hand goes to her neck. His hand moves down to her chest and squeezes her breast firmly. "I'll take you," He groans into her mouth, "Over any girl, any day."
Back to top Go down
Leah Olympe

Leah Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Planning [Tag Titus]   Planning [Tag Titus] EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 11:20 pm

Leah slid her hands up under his shirt and up his back to grip at his shoulder blades. Her nails then dug into his skin, knowing how hard it was to get him to actually feel her touch. Her nails drug down his back with a smirk on her lips. And, as her hands went back up his skin, feeling how it was already healing. At the feeling of his strong grip on her breast, she moaned into the kiss. "Good," she smirked slightly. "You know how jealous I can get," She mumbled, biting onto his bottom lip and tugging, then letting it loose.
Back to top Go down
Titus Olympe

Titus Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Planning [Tag Titus]   Planning [Tag Titus] EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 11:31 pm

"Mm... The last girl didn't stand a chance." He mumbles, not caring when Leah made sure the girl didn't wake up from her 'beauty' rest. He groans at her nails searing down his back. His hand went under her shirt and under her bra, his fingers tweaking at her already erect nipple.
Back to top Go down
Leah Olympe

Leah Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Planning [Tag Titus]   Planning [Tag Titus] EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 11:39 pm

"Bitch deserved it," Leah scoffed. "Beside, the worms got a good meal," She whispered. The moan that slipped her lips was pleasured. She slid one hand back around his waist and down the front of his pants to caress the outline of his cock, rubbing her palm against him.
Back to top Go down
Titus Olympe

Titus Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Planning [Tag Titus]   Planning [Tag Titus] EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 11:52 pm

Titus chuckled at her comment, his hand roughly massaging her breast. He placed searing kissing on her body, trailing down from her lips to the nape of her neck. His teeth clamped down and he sucked hard, causing a temporarily spot on her neck.

A soft knock came from the door. "Titus, hun. Me and your Father are going out tonight and we would love to have you. You know, catch up and everything. Get ready in 10 minutes and ask Leah if she wants to join us." Aurora's voice chimes from the door, causing Titus to roll his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Leah Olympe

Leah Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Planning [Tag Titus]   Planning [Tag Titus] EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 12:02 am

Leah gasped and whimpered as she felt his teeth in her skin. Unlike him, she could feel the pain quite easily. But, she liked it. When she heard the knock on her door, her eyes flashed a shade of red in anger. Her skin even burned hotter. But, she quickly cooled down and muttered in irritation. "Shall I attend to make sure you don't kill anyone?" She sighed, looking back at him and a bored expression.
Back to top Go down
Titus Olympe

Titus Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Planning [Tag Titus]   Planning [Tag Titus] EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 12:43 am

Titus grumbles before supporting himself on his arms, his hand now out from her shirt. "Well, it would be a damper to our plan if I... accidentally lose my tempter tonight." Titus points out before sitting up completely. "And you get to see how total bullshitters my parents are..."
Back to top Go down
Leah Olympe

Leah Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Planning [Tag Titus]   Planning [Tag Titus] EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 12:51 am

"Mm... If you behave, I'll spend the night in your room," Leah hummed as she sat up and fixed her shirt back into position. She slid to the edge of the bed -- her feet not touching the ground -- and sighed quietly. Eventually, she pushed herself up and walked over to the mirror on the wall, fixing her hair. "Gods know I don't want to sleep with Helena," she muttered.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Planning [Tag Titus]   Planning [Tag Titus] Empty

Back to top Go down

Planning [Tag Titus]
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Happily Ever After: Second Generation :: Seattle, Washington :: Residences :: Woodland Cottage (Rider)-
Jump to: