Happily Ever After: Second Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Light me up [Sian]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Ian Storm

Ian Storm

Light me up [Sian] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Light me up [Sian]   Light me up [Sian] - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 30, 2013 2:49 am

Ian nuzzled his nose into his temple softly before sighing and started placing the ravioli onto the water, ''We've talked of this before, and how I didn't want children... But everything my family went through, and getting so closer to Emma, I think I'm changing my mind about it'', he shrugged slightly... ''I'm not ready for this huge step yet... I think we should wait, at least after I graduate in Medical school... If I got into that school'', he chuckled nervously.. He was anxious about receiving that letter that could settle his future or not.
Back to top Go down
Stefan Rolfe

Stefan Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Light me up [Sian]   Light me up [Sian] - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 30, 2013 3:14 am

Stefan smiled at the idea that Ian was willing at all to even consider having a baby. "I can wait however long it takes, baby," He mumbled, kissing his shoulder. He hugged him a big tighter as he felt his anxiety over the school. "Don't worry... You'll get into that school. You're amazing. They'd be idiots to reject someone like you."
Back to top Go down
Ian Storm

Ian Storm

PostSubject: Re: Light me up [Sian]   Light me up [Sian] - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 30, 2013 3:57 am

Ian bit his lips slightly, ''I'm glad to hear you're willing to wait... It'll give me enough time to gather the money'', he mused to himself and chocked lightly... ''Babe... I can't breath'', he murmured and coughed a bit... He was only faking, he loved to play with Stefan's strenght.
Back to top Go down
Stefan Rolfe

Stefan Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Light me up [Sian]   Light me up [Sian] - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 30, 2013 12:44 pm

Stefan smirked and squeezed him tighter before kissing his neck lightly and moving away. "You don't have to save up the money... You know I have that sort of money in my back pocket at all times," he pointed out.
Back to top Go down
Ian Storm

Ian Storm

PostSubject: Re: Light me up [Sian]   Light me up [Sian] - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 03, 2013 12:24 pm

Ian whinned a bit once he was deprived of Stefan's warmth around his frame. He looked back at him and pouted. ''I want to be part of this too, more than just donating my sperm'', he murmured quietly. ''We pay half and half, okay? I will feel much better if we do this way''
Back to top Go down
Stefan Rolfe

Stefan Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Light me up [Sian]   Light me up [Sian] - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 03, 2013 8:47 pm

Stefan scoffed at the sperm donor mention. He went over and kissed his lips deeply. "Whatever you want, baby," He mumbled against the kiss and nuzzled their noses together before gesturing back towards the food. "Now, cook, before you burn something," He smirked slightly and gave him a pat on the butt.
Back to top Go down
Ian Storm

Ian Storm

PostSubject: Re: Light me up [Sian]   Light me up [Sian] - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 11:20 pm

Ian had no reaction when Stefan kissed him, except kissing him back as much deeper as he was kissed. He gasped quietly as their lips parted, and he shook his head. He didn't care about food now, that could wait. He turned the fire of the stove off, and then backed Stefan against the wall. ''I want you'', he whispered, while his hands cupped his face, and he leaned up to kiss his lips deeply again.
Back to top Go down
Stefan Rolfe

Stefan Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Light me up [Sian]   Light me up [Sian] - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 1:23 am

Stefan arched a brow towards Ian as he watched him cut off the stove. He leaned against the wall he was pressed to and looked at the other male with love and lust all mixed in his gaze. He pressed his lips into the kiss and rested his hands on Ian's waist, squeezing the skin there lightly. "You've got me..." He whispered as he kissed his jaw and neck, sucking on the skin there.
Back to top Go down
Ian Storm

Ian Storm

PostSubject: Re: Light me up [Sian]   Light me up [Sian] - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 1:28 am

Ian moaned softly as he felt his kissed upon his neck and tilted his head to the side. He slid his hands down on his sides and smirked, ''I know... But I want you now'', he whispered as he placed his hands upon his hips and brought him closer to him.
Back to top Go down
Stefan Rolfe

Stefan Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Light me up [Sian]   Light me up [Sian] - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 1:36 am

Stefan smiled as he heard him groan. He loved that sound. It sent his whole body alight. He gripped his sides tighter and held him closer. Then, he turned him so that Ian was the one pushed on the wall. "You can have me," he whispered and slid his hand down to grip the front of Ian's swim trunks, caressing the material that hid his member from him. "When was the last time we had sex?" He mumbled near his ear, slipping his hand into the swim trunks and gripping his length, slowly pumping him. "You've been so busy... You should have let me help you relax," He whispered into his ear, his tone low and sensual. "How does that feel... After being forced to do it alone for the last month?" He whispered with a smirk on his ear.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Light me up [Sian]   Light me up [Sian] - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Light me up [Sian]
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Happily Ever After: Second Generation :: Seattle, Washington :: Outside City Limits :: Beach-
Jump to: