Happily Ever After: Second Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Light me up [Sian]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Stefan Rolfe

Stefan Rolfe

Light me up [Sian] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Light me up [Sian]   Light me up [Sian] - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 28, 2013 1:13 am

Stefan waited, fidgeting with his hands as he waited to hear the answer. He didn't know why he was so nervous. He was scared because of their past. He was scared that Ian would be scared to make a commitment to him forever. 

However, feeling his lips in a kiss helped to calm his nerves. "Mm... Yeah?" He mused, smiling and pulling him close as he was given his answer. "I love you," he whispered when the passionate kiss had to be broken. He brought Ian over to straddle his hips, making it easier to keep him close.
Back to top Go down
Ian Storm

Ian Storm

PostSubject: Re: Light me up [Sian]   Light me up [Sian] - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 28, 2013 1:56 am

Ian nodded with a small smile while he kissed his lips passionately. ''I love you more, babe'', he smirked and straddled his hips gladly. He put his hands upon his shoulders and kissed his nose lightly. ''Do you know you look cuter when you're all nervous like that?'', he smiled, nuzzling his nose next to him. ''You're adorable...'', he murmured with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Stefan Rolfe

Stefan Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Light me up [Sian]   Light me up [Sian] - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 28, 2013 11:03 pm

Stefan chuckled softly and caressed his sides, shaking his head a bit. "I'm not the adorable one," he mumbled. He leaned up and kissed his lips again gently. "So... Who's last name would it be?" he asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Ian Storm

Ian Storm

PostSubject: Re: Light me up [Sian]   Light me up [Sian] - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 29, 2013 1:37 am

''Yes, you are...'', Ian cooed softly and leaned into his lips once more while his hands caressed the hair of his nape. He chuckled softly and gave him an eskimo kiss. ''I don't care about the name... I can give mine, or take yours...'', he murmured with a small smile.
Back to top Go down
Stefan Rolfe

Stefan Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Light me up [Sian]   Light me up [Sian] - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 29, 2013 1:46 am

Stefan smiled slightly and grinned, hugging him closer against him. "I love you," he sighed and kissed his lips again deeply. "But... I think that... We should use Storm. So your name doesn't go out with your father," He offered up, smiling sadly as he knew Elena would have carried it on prior to the accident. "Stefan Storm... I like it," He nodded.
Back to top Go down
Ian Storm

Ian Storm

PostSubject: Re: Light me up [Sian]   Light me up [Sian] - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 29, 2013 2:21 am

Ian hummed in content as they got closer and smiled into the kiss. Ian turned his blue hues to him, and gave him a sad smile. If his brother was still with them, Elena would be carrying his family name... Shit, until a couple of moments ago, he didn't have a clue he would have to worry about this thing with Stefan... But he appreciated the fact that he wanted to take his last name. ''Are you sure... I don't you if you're aware, but Storm is a bastard name... And no one knows a Storm. On the other hand, everyone knows Rolfe. Are you sure you're willing to change it?'', he asked softly. Stefan changing Rolfe to Storm, wouldn't only mean a change of name, but also, almost like a change of social status.
Back to top Go down
Stefan Rolfe

Stefan Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Light me up [Sian]   Light me up [Sian] - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 29, 2013 2:47 am

Stefan smirked a bit and shook his head. "Baby, my nae has plenty attached to it. I'm sure my dad would be more than happy to let me have your name," he mused. "Besides... I want your name. Gives me more of you," He smiled and kissed his lips. "I want all of you," He whispered against the kiss.
Back to top Go down
Ian Storm

Ian Storm

PostSubject: Re: Light me up [Sian]   Light me up [Sian] - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 29, 2013 2:52 am

Ian listened to him quietly, and shrugged lightly at his words.. ''If you're so sure...'', he murmured softly as he leaned for another kiss. ''And I just want you... Us to be happy'', he smiled into the kiss. ''How about this...'', he suggest while he kissed down on his jaw... ''I cook you dinner, and you'll have more of me later...'', he murmured as he kissed down on his neck.
Back to top Go down
Stefan Rolfe

Stefan Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Light me up [Sian]   Light me up [Sian] - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 29, 2013 3:18 am

Stefan closed his eyes and smiled, loving the feeling of his lips on his skin. "You, cooking for me?" He hummed, smiling. "Only if you'll stay shirtless," He mumbled, smirking to himself as he caressed his sides. "And then I'll just have you for desert... yum," He mumbled, winking.
Back to top Go down
Ian Storm

Ian Storm

PostSubject: Re: Light me up [Sian]   Light me up [Sian] - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 29, 2013 9:28 pm

Ian chuckled and leaned back to kiss his lips tenderly... ''Yeah, I'm your desert, Stefan Storm'', he smirked, liking of how his name souded next to his with his voice. ''You can even put a cheery on the top if you want... Though, I don't believe that would make me more delicious than I already am'', he winked as he leaned back and kissed his nose before scooting out from his lap.

Back to top Go down
Stefan Rolfe

Stefan Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Light me up [Sian]   Light me up [Sian] - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 29, 2013 9:46 pm

Stefan smiled brightly at the name and chuckled to himself. He got up and followed him. Inside, he dried off with one of the warm towels near the door. He went into the kitchen and looked around, smiling at the tropical decor. "I like it here... But, we can decorate so you're more comfortable," He offered. "And find our own place in the city," he offered, leaning on the counter.
Back to top Go down
Ian Storm

Ian Storm

PostSubject: Re: Light me up [Sian]   Light me up [Sian] - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 29, 2013 10:04 pm

Ian looked around, feeling a little shy with all those furniture. He was dropping water on the floor, and smiled sheepishly as he did like Stefan and dried hismelf with the warm towels near the door. Once he was done, he moved towards the cabinets and looked inside, looking for the ingredients to make a ravioli. ''It pretty nice here, but I don't feel much comfortable with all these furniture... You know how I was raised, babe'', he shrugged shyly. ''We can turn this place more like us'', he suggested, ''And find some place at the city, together... I want you to be part of it too'', he pouted a bit. That house was a complete surprise to him, he had no clue Stefan was up with something like that. But he wasn't complaining either... He thought it was really cute that Stefan made something like that to him.
Back to top Go down
Stefan Rolfe

Stefan Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Light me up [Sian]   Light me up [Sian] - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 29, 2013 10:17 pm

Stefan smiled and went over, hugging him around the middle from behind. "Of course... We're family now, yeah?" He mumbled, kissing his shoulder. He moved over and sat on the counter. "So. What are you cooking?" He mumbled.
Back to top Go down
Ian Storm

Ian Storm

PostSubject: Re: Light me up [Sian]   Light me up [Sian] - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 29, 2013 10:47 pm

Ian smiled to himself... Very brightly as he felt Stefan's warm arms wrapping his middle. ''Babe, we've always been family... I couldn't stop thinking of you during that time we were apart. I guess we're meant to be'', he smirked and looked as he walked around. ''Well... I'm going to cook the best ravioli you've never eaten'', he smirked. ''If you please open the wine, I'll be thankful... I'm kind of thisty'', he said with a small smile as he started with the dough.
Back to top Go down
Stefan Rolfe

Stefan Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Light me up [Sian]   Light me up [Sian] - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 29, 2013 10:54 pm

Stefan smiled a bit and chuckled softly. "Of course we were meant to be... We've been around each other since we were babies," he pointed out. "Alright. I'm going to hold you to that. If this isn't the best dinner I've ever had, I'm going to cry," he pouted as he got down and went to the wine, pulling the plug up and humming as he smelled the sweet liquid. He poured himself a glass, then one for Ian. He put some into his mouth, went over, and kissed Ian on the lips, transferring the drink to his mouth through the kiss. He smiled and leaned back, wiping his mouth lightly. "It's good, huh?" he mumbled.
Back to top Go down
Ian Storm

Ian Storm

PostSubject: Re: Light me up [Sian]   Light me up [Sian] - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 29, 2013 11:13 pm

''That's true...'', Ian chuckled to himself. He was friend with Stefan since forever. Since the times he spent the afternoons at Belle's... He was only a baby, but he remembered. He never told Stefan, but he remembered vaguely of the Rolfe's wedding, and how curious he got upon that ugly baby in the wagon. ''Pftt... You won't cry'', Ian teased. ''If the dinner is bad, I'm sure I'll make up with the dessert'', he grinned and watched as he poured the glasses for them. He was about to take his glass when he saw Stefan walking over. He blinked a few times. His mother had done the exactly same thing with his father, when he was a child who thought that was pretty disgusting... But now, when Stefan did that to him, it looked pretty sexy. ''Baby... You're making me want to skip straight to dessert'', he hummed with a smirk after he swallowed the liquid,
Back to top Go down
Stefan Rolfe

Stefan Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Light me up [Sian]   Light me up [Sian] - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 29, 2013 11:18 pm

Stefan smirked and leaned over, nipping his lip gently. "I wouldn't be apposed to that," he mumbled and kissed his lips lightly before leaning on the counter next to him and taking another sip of his drink.
Back to top Go down
Ian Storm

Ian Storm

PostSubject: Re: Light me up [Sian]   Light me up [Sian] - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 29, 2013 11:54 pm

Ian chuckled, ''I'm pretty sure you wouldn't'', he shook his head and kissed his lips softly before taking a sip from his glass of wine this time, and turning back to his cooking. ''What, you're going to watching me while I'm cooking standing in my swimming boxers?'', he blushed a bit, and turned his gaze down to the counter.
Back to top Go down
Stefan Rolfe

Stefan Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Light me up [Sian]   Light me up [Sian] - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 30, 2013 12:03 am

Stefan was not at all ashamed as he let his eyes run along Ian's frame. "Absolutely... What? I shouldn't be looking at my fiance's half naked body?" He teased, biting onto his bottom lip as his eyes grazed him appreciatively. "Even without working out, you don't understand how hot you are," He mumbled, sliding his tongue along his bottom lip absently.
Back to top Go down
Ian Storm

Ian Storm

PostSubject: Re: Light me up [Sian]   Light me up [Sian] - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 30, 2013 12:12 am

Ian smiled and looked at him through his eyelashes, his heart skipped a few beast when he called him his fiance. He liked the sound of it too... But he liked even more that Stefan chose him to be with him for the last of his life. He was just as hopeless as his mother. ''Blame the genetics then... You know how hot my parents are, even if they are old'', he chuckled and started preparaing the filling.
Back to top Go down
Stefan Rolfe

Stefan Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Light me up [Sian]   Light me up [Sian] - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 30, 2013 12:37 am

Stefan smiled and chuckled softly. "Your mom is hot... But, then again, so is your dad," he said, scrunching up his nose. "That really isn't fair, is it?" He mumbled, shaking his head. "I almost feel bad that we can't have a baby... Do you know how amazingly attractive that would be?" he mused, smirking. "Well... We could... But, I don't think you'd like the price tag over that babies head," He sighed, knowing Ian's aversion to money.
Back to top Go down
Ian Storm

Ian Storm

PostSubject: Re: Light me up [Sian]   Light me up [Sian] - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 30, 2013 1:08 am

Ian chuckled lightly and turned his blue hues over to him. ''I'm sorry they are so attractive'', he teased as he passed by him while he went to the stove and put the the water to boil. He considered his words for a moment... He knew how expensive those babies could cost, and he didn't want kids for a long while... But he was getting used with having Emma around... Perhaps he could change his mind sooner than he expected... ''You can go fashioned way if you want... But the girl must look like me...'', he smirked shyly. He wouldn't care if Stefan laid with some girl. He knew his heart belonged to him.
Back to top Go down
Stefan Rolfe

Stefan Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Light me up [Sian]   Light me up [Sian] - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 30, 2013 1:23 am

Stefan shook his head and went over, gently hugging him from behind once more. "Nah... Back in our parents times, they had a technology that allowed lesbians to have a baby girl that was all their own -- no male needed... They've figured out how to do the same for men now, too. It's just hella expensive," He mumbled, kissing his neck and shoulder gently.
Back to top Go down
Ian Storm

Ian Storm

PostSubject: Re: Light me up [Sian]   Light me up [Sian] - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 30, 2013 1:59 am

Ian pursed his lips and looked down to where he was cooking. He had heard his mother talking about it during some dinner. But knowing that Stefan knew about it was pretty shocking. It meant that Stefan knew about this stuff, that he was truly interest on having a baby with him. ''Are you really sure about it?'', he asked quietly, turning his head back to look at his green hues.
Back to top Go down
Stefan Rolfe

Stefan Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Light me up [Sian]   Light me up [Sian] - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 30, 2013 2:03 am

Stefan searched his blue hues before smiling slightly and placing a soft kiss on his lips. "Love... I want whatever you want. If that is not what you want, I can live with that," He said softly, nuzzling his nose onto the crook of his neck.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Light me up [Sian]   Light me up [Sian] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Light me up [Sian]
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Happily Ever After: Second Generation :: Seattle, Washington :: Outside City Limits :: Beach-
Jump to: