Happily Ever After: Second Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Light me up [Sian]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Ian Storm

Ian Storm

Light me up [Sian] Empty
PostSubject: Light me up [Sian]   Light me up [Sian] EmptyTue Sep 24, 2013 11:10 pm

ONE MONTH AFTER THE FUNERAL

Stefan had promissed Ian to take him to the beach right after his twin funeral, but for several reasons they couldn't get the car and drive to the west coast, leaving their problems behind. Ian had some College interviews, and some final tests to get into the Medicine school. He was focused on that, and honestly, that hard study was effective on taking him to his state of sadness. At the interviews, he was charismatic, and confident... No one could tell what exactly he was feeling, and Ian give himself credit for playing the happy and perfect good guy.

When everything he could do was done, he started planning of their trip. No matter what people said, he didn't want to leave his mother alone. He knew she had her father this time, fully supporting her, but he was too attached to her. Only when his father was almost kicking him out of the house to go on that trip with Stefan, he convinced himself the time for that had arrived... His father telling him to go to a trip, alone, with his boyfriend?? That must be a drink, or his father was too drunk. For Ian's joy, that was the true Eric speaking off... He had changed a lot for his family, and Ian was more than happy for that.

Ian had packed all he needed it was necessary for the days off with Stefan, and gladly kissed him when he picked him at his home. He said goodbye to his parents and Emma, and climbed into the car, interlacing his hands with Stefan as the boy sat by his side. It didn't take long, and Ian was already sleeping on the passanger side. Car ridings always made him sleepy. He didn't want Stefan driving alone, but he couldn't help. His face was leanign towards Stefan side when he woke up, a little startled for falling asleep. ''Are we there already?'', he murmured as he rubbed his eyes and streched his arms up. He had no clue where they were, and he was feeling a little ashamed for having sleeping upon him.
Back to top Go down
Stefan Rolfe

Stefan Rolfe

Light me up [Sian] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Light me up [Sian]   Light me up [Sian] EmptyTue Sep 24, 2013 11:26 pm

Stefan didn't mind driving while Ian slept. He liked looking over and seeing his sleeping face. He was calm in his sleep -- content. He held his hand even still, his thumb brushing his skin gently. He was glad they were getting to take this trip. The extents his father had gone to were a bit insane, but he knew why. His father felt terrible for the loss of Christian. He felt like he was responsible. Buying a private island wasn't the worst thing he could have done. 

When they pulled up to the dock, he signed to get their cargo put onto the boat and chuckled slightly. It was a speed boat, simply made for two or three. He looked over at Ian as he woke up and smiled. "Almost," he murmured and kissed his cheek before climbing out and going around to help Ian out.

He walked to the boat and took in the ocean air. He loved the water, just like his mother did. It was almost dark, though. "It'll take about a half hour to get out... You can sleep again," He teased as he took a seat at the drivers seat. His father had taken the time to teach him how to drive a boat before the trip. He set it out towards the island and settled into his seat. 

--

Arriving a half our later, he got out and docked the boat onto a pier. It was not nessesarily a large island. Just big enough to house a waterfall or sorts and a beach with an extravagant beach home. Stefan smiled, having seen it before. "C'mon, handsome," he murmured, knowing he hadn't told Ian where exactly they were going. He grabbed their two suitcases and walked to the beach house.

Inside was decorated just as lavishly as his home in Seattle. Though, there was more of a beach theme to this place. He set their bags into the large master bedroom and bit his lip. "This place is brand new," He mused. "Dad gave it to me. You, really... Graduation present," He said, though his tone conveyed why he had really gotten it. "It's nice, huh?" He admonished, looking around. Money was nothing to Stefan. Never had been. And yet, he was the sibling who drove the older pick up truck while his siblings raced around in their fast cars. 

"There's a hottub outside... We could go get in that, if you wanted? Or I could fix you dinner and give you a massage?" He offered, a smile tugging on his lips as he tried to get Ian away from thinking about the cost of owning a place like this.
Back to top Go down
Ian Storm

Ian Storm

Light me up [Sian] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Light me up [Sian]   Light me up [Sian] EmptyWed Sep 25, 2013 12:26 am

''Really?'', Ian turned his blue hues to Stefan, a bit more alert now as he took a closer look to their surroundings. There was nothing but a small boat at the pier. Ian thought they weren't going to leave the continent, he should expect Stefan would come with something big, he had always had, and Ian hadn't gotten used to it yet.

He chuckled a bit, ''Haha... Very funny... It's too noisy, and the waves breaking on the boat don't help at all...'', he murmured as he took his seat by Stefan's side again. He eyed the boy while he drove. He didn't know Stefan could do that, but again, he was so focused on his studies the last few days, that he had no clue of what Stefan was doing during that time. He took a deep breath and relaxed as he looked at the ocean. His mother didn't like the ocean very much, but his father liked... He remembered the first time they took him and Chris to see the ocean... Everyone was so happy.

---

As they got into the house, Ian whistled lowly. Just the island was breathtaking, and he was sure the house would have all the lavish furniture he wasn't used in Seattle. Ian started wondering how much they were paying for staying those days at that place... As much he didn't like Stefan spending money on him, he was glad that he always wanted to make him feel comfortable. He knew Stefan was going to surprise him with something nice. ''Coming, babe'', Ian smirked and followed him inside the house.

The decoration was just like he imagined it would be. He looked briefly around as they walked into the master bedroom. ''I can tell'', he murmured as Stefan started talking of the house. He rolled his eyes, of course they have bought that house... But he hadn't the slight clue that the place was for him, and what was the reason behind of such extravagant gift. He gasped, losing his breath, and sat upon the bed... ''You what??? Stef.... this might have costed a fortune....'', he gasped, imagining the amount of zeros into the check John made... ''Sorry, babe... I can't accept this gift... I appreciate... But no, thanks!'', he murmured quietly, looking at him with shy eyes.
Back to top Go down
Stefan Rolfe

Stefan Rolfe

Light me up [Sian] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Light me up [Sian]   Light me up [Sian] EmptyWed Sep 25, 2013 12:36 am

Stefan smiled a bit, seeing how flustered Ian got. He went over and sat beside him, taking his hand and kissing the back of it. "Fine then. I'll take the gift. It will be ours," he said quietly. He kissed Ian's cheek, not taking no for an answer. "We won't share it with anyone... It's our safe place. Secret, too. Only my dad knows where it even is. You have to use coordinates to get out here," He mused. 

"Now... C'mon. We're going to get into the hot tub. You could use some relaxing," He mumbled and kissed his cheek before getting up and pulling off his pants, leaving him in his already worn swim trunks. He pulled his shirt over his head and smirked to himself. He'd taken up working out again. So, his abs were nicely defined as they had been long ago. He was proud.
Back to top Go down
Ian Storm

Ian Storm

Light me up [Sian] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Light me up [Sian]   Light me up [Sian] EmptyWed Sep 25, 2013 6:37 pm

Ian looked at him as he sat by his side and pursed his lips. He considered his words, and nodded. It didn't sound so wrong if that place belonged to them. It has nothing with him, everything looked so expensive... But outside, in the nature, Ian felt more like himself. He loved being surrounded by nature, ever since he was a boy. That island looked perfect for them, and since only them knew the location sounded special. Everyone had a place, Jasper and Ari, Liam and Helena, Rose and Damon... Stefan had talked of getting a place just for them... Ian started imagining their future ten years from now on... He would be a doctor, and Stefan could play to him during their free time... Damn... He was hanging around too much with Rosie, he was already making long - term plans.

He leaned and kissed his cheek softly, ''Hmm, I could really use a relaxing massage, you know'', he smirked shyly. He then chuckled and looked down as Stefan took his pants off. His blue hues turned up to Stefan again, and he blinked a few times... Has he worked out? He looked as defined as he was when they started dating. He bit his lips and looked down to his abs... Ian had stopped with sports, and cloistered himself for his studies, therefore, he wasn't as defined as the other boy. He pulled his shirt and shrugged lightly... Stefan loved him anyway he looked... Or at least it was what he imagined.

He got up and pulled his pants off. He already got his swim trunks on, and he walked to where he saw Stefan heading to. He looked to the sky, it was already dark, and the full moon was rising bright. He looked down to the forest around them until his gaze landed upon Stefan at the bath tub. He smirked shyly and climbed into, keeping a small distance between them. He leaned back and smiled to himself as he closed his eyes and relaxed his body... ''This feels so good'', he murmured, looking at Stefan on the corner of his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Stefan Rolfe

Stefan Rolfe

Light me up [Sian] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Light me up [Sian]   Light me up [Sian] EmptyWed Sep 25, 2013 6:43 pm

Stefan watched Ian as he got into the hot tub. He smirked, seeing as he was putting space between them. He shook his head and moved over closer, draping his legs over Ian's lap lightly and playing with the boys hair. "It does, doesn't it?" He questioned.

It was no surprise that Stefan had been worried sick over Ian for the last month. It had been hard for everyone. But, no one had been closer to Chris than Ian had. Elena was a close second. But, Ian had been there his whole life. 

Then there was the guilt and pain for never having accepted his sister and Christian's relationship. Now his sister was in pain with a baby on the way later and a marriage she'd had all planned out that was nothing more than a dream now. 

He sighed and tried to shake his mind free. This weekend was about them. Just them. "I love you," He murmured as he brushed his fingers gently against his forehead, brushing his hair out of his face gently.
Back to top Go down
Ian Storm

Ian Storm

Light me up [Sian] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Light me up [Sian]   Light me up [Sian] EmptyWed Sep 25, 2013 7:08 pm

Ian smirked to himself, knowing Stefan was going to move closer. He nodded and rested his hands upon his legs and closed his eyes again, as he enjoyed the water around them. All of the sorrow he got last month was gone now. It was still there in his heart, but Ian learned to shut it slowly. The pain of losing his twin was still there, but Ian learned how to deal with it, thanks to Stefan, who was there for him throught the whole time they spent together.

He opened his eyes, and smiled blissfully to him, ''I love you too'', he whispered softly, looking intently into his eyes. He leaned over and kissed his lips tenderly. ''So, who had the idea of buying this island... You or your daddy?'', he asked, trying to keep a light conversation with him. He missed being like that with Stefan.
Back to top Go down
Stefan Rolfe

Stefan Rolfe

Light me up [Sian] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Light me up [Sian]   Light me up [Sian] EmptyWed Sep 25, 2013 11:01 pm

Stefan smiled a bit and leaned into the kiss. "Dad wanted to buy you something expensive... At first it was a car or something like that. But, I told him I wanted it to be something really special... So, I came up with the idea of a house, because I do want to be with you somewhere alone. Everyone else has their place but us," he murmured. Sure, Paris didn't, but that was a different story. 

"And so... Now this is our place. Just ours," he murmured. He leaned over and kissed his lips again. "We could live here, if we wanted," he pointed out. "The commute would just be hell," He teased.
Back to top Go down
Ian Storm

Ian Storm

Light me up [Sian] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Light me up [Sian]   Light me up [Sian] EmptyWed Sep 25, 2013 11:16 pm

Ian chuckled softly, ''What's wrong about you Rolfes? Always wanting to give expensive gifts around'', he teased and leaned into the kiss, caressing the male's jaw line tenderly. ''I was thinking the same before... Everyone has a place to go, and now we have ours'', the smile on his lips was clear in his voice.

''Babe... I would love to live here... But after I graduate in my medicine school'', he said softly, as he wrapped one arm around his shoulders. ''I promisse I'll find some place for us in Seattle... I just can't picture myself living in a frat-house'', he made a face at the thought. Ian was the shy twin, always had been. ''I mean... If you don't mind living in some place without the lavishing furniture you're used to'', he smirked, nuzzling his nose softly against his.
Back to top Go down
Stefan Rolfe

Stefan Rolfe

Light me up [Sian] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Light me up [Sian]   Light me up [Sian] EmptyWed Sep 25, 2013 11:30 pm

Stefan beamed at the fact Ian was willing to live with him here. He could wait a few more years. He had his own college to go to, after all. He kissed his shoulder and hummed softly. "I would live in a box if It meant I would be next to you at night, Ian," He murmured. He ran a hand through the others short dark hair and smiled. 

"Do you realize how handsome you are?" he questioned, tilting his head. "It's not even fair," He pouted softly.
Back to top Go down
Ian Storm

Ian Storm

Light me up [Sian] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Light me up [Sian]   Light me up [Sian] EmptyWed Sep 25, 2013 11:39 pm

''It's great you think that way... Because that's pretty much what I can afford with my savings'', he chuckled and leaned more into him. He smiled back to him, and looked down, ''Well, you don't play fair either, babe'', Ian murmured softly and kissed his pout.

''You' so beautiful, inside and out'', he whispered, losing himself into his green hues. ''You're my everything, you know that, right?'', he smiled shyly, and ran his hand upon his abs. ''I've missed those guys...'', he teased playfully, brushing his finger tips upon his defined muscles.
Back to top Go down
Stefan Rolfe

Stefan Rolfe

Light me up [Sian] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Light me up [Sian]   Light me up [Sian] EmptyWed Sep 25, 2013 11:58 pm

Stefan chuckled softly, biting down on his bottom lip after his pout was kissed. He shivered a bit as his hands caressed his skin. "Mm... You're more than my everything," He sighed, then chuckled to himself once more. "The girls at the gym missed them too," He teased. "Dad pays way too much for the gym we go to... But, It's worth the money."
Back to top Go down
Ian Storm

Ian Storm

Light me up [Sian] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Light me up [Sian]   Light me up [Sian] EmptyThu Sep 26, 2013 12:20 pm

Ian smiled and slid his hand up to his thigh, keeping it there. ''It's good we have each other... Visiting you that day at the hospital was the best choice I ever had in my life'', he smiled shyly. Like before, he couldn't see himself without Stefan in his life. ''The girls, hmmm?'', Ian mused. ''I'm sure they know you're not available for them, right?'', he asked playfully.
Back to top Go down
Stefan Rolfe

Stefan Rolfe

Light me up [Sian] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Light me up [Sian]   Light me up [Sian] EmptyThu Sep 26, 2013 5:21 pm

Stefan smirked and leaned over, kissing Ian a bit more deeply. "Baby... There's no way anyone could not know I'm flaming," He mused, chuckling lowly as his hand caressed Ian's abdomen. "Aside from that... Everyone know's I'm head over heels in love with you," He mumbled matter of factly.
Back to top Go down
Ian Storm

Ian Storm

Light me up [Sian] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Light me up [Sian]   Light me up [Sian] EmptyThu Sep 26, 2013 8:51 pm

Ian gladly leaned into his kiss and smiled while their lips moved in perfect sync. ''I don't know... There are some chicks that think they can turn you into a man again'', he shook his head, chuckled softly along with him. He scotted closer and leaned his head upon his shoulder. ''Maybe I should go to that gym with you... Now that my studies is over, I have more free time to spend with you'', he murmured with a small smile.
Back to top Go down
Stefan Rolfe

Stefan Rolfe

Light me up [Sian] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Light me up [Sian]   Light me up [Sian] EmptyThu Sep 26, 2013 9:40 pm

"Mm... They all fail," Stefan mused, thinking back to Susie absently. He shook his head and kissed his jaw. "I don't think that's such a good idea... I'd never get any work done. I'd just want to take you over the bench press every time," He mumbled, nipping softly at the skin on his jaw.
Back to top Go down
Ian Storm

Ian Storm

Light me up [Sian] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Light me up [Sian]   Light me up [Sian] EmptyThu Sep 26, 2013 11:23 pm

Ian closed his eyes, at the feeling of his lips upon his skin. Oh, he had really missed being like that with Stefan, with no worries, or sorrow... Just good, and glad to be alive with someone you love and care about. He laughed softly and felt a small shiver when he felt his teeth upon his jaw. ''Nah, I think that's a good idea. I'd help you with your self control, and in the end, we could take a shower together... It doesn't sound bad, does it?'', he smirked, his brows arched in a playful way.
Back to top Go down
Stefan Rolfe

Stefan Rolfe

Light me up [Sian] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Light me up [Sian]   Light me up [Sian] EmptyFri Sep 27, 2013 12:48 am

"We'd also get our asses kicked if we showered together," Stefan mused, scrunching up his nose. He shook his head and kissed his neck. "I love you," He sighed. "You don't need to work out... I mean, you're perfect -- always. Besides. You could just fix your body with your magic," He pointed out.
Back to top Go down
Ian Storm

Ian Storm

Light me up [Sian] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Light me up [Sian]   Light me up [Sian] EmptyFri Sep 27, 2013 6:59 pm

Ian blushed a bit with the thought of them showering at the gym. He wasn't sure he could keep his hands to himself if Stefan flirted with him. They would get their asses kicked for sure. ''I love you too'', he whispered with a small smile and brushed his fingers gently into his dark locks. ''And where's the fun on using magic to get all you want? I like to work to get the things I want'', he said softly and kissed his chest lightly. ''You know... I could easily make the UW guy put me into the medicine school during that interview... But I want to get in there because I deserve it... Not cheating'', he turned his blue hues softly to him. ''Just like I did to get in your heart... I use no magic on that, well... Except for my wand'', he smirked and wiked up to him.
Back to top Go down
Stefan Rolfe

Stefan Rolfe

Light me up [Sian] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Light me up [Sian]   Light me up [Sian] EmptyFri Sep 27, 2013 9:40 pm

Stefan looked him in the eye as he spoke and smiled a bit, biting onto his bottom lip. "You do deserve it, babe," He murmured and kissed his cheek. He laughed at the joke and rolled his eyes. "God knows I love your wand," He mumbled, shifting on Ian's lap to rub against him teasingly.
Back to top Go down
Ian Storm

Ian Storm

Light me up [Sian] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Light me up [Sian]   Light me up [Sian] EmptySat Sep 28, 2013 12:12 am

''I don't know'', Ian said with a small shrug. ''They will announce the results on the next weekend. That could be a great anniversary gift, don't you think?'', he smiled shyly. He laughed and shook his head... ''My wand, I can do wonders with it. I don't want to brag myself, but it's pretty awesome, don't you agree'', he winked. A simple rub couldn't tease him... He was the slowest of them to get on.
Back to top Go down
Stefan Rolfe

Stefan Rolfe

Light me up [Sian] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Light me up [Sian]   Light me up [Sian] EmptySat Sep 28, 2013 12:22 am

"It would be," Stefan agreed, nodding his head and taking Ian's hand to kiss the back of it. He pouted when the movement didn't do anything for Ian. He scoot off his lap to sit beside him. "Your wand is the only one I've ever seen do magic," He mumbled, leaning over and kissing his throat. "Baby... Can I ask you a serious question?" He mused suddenly.
Back to top Go down
Ian Storm

Ian Storm

Light me up [Sian] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Light me up [Sian]   Light me up [Sian] EmptySat Sep 28, 2013 12:32 am

Ian looked at him with gentle eyes as he kissed his hand and chuckled softly at his pout. As he scooted off, Ian relaxed once more and leaned his head back on the edge of the bath tub. He laughed and turned his playful hues back to him. ''You have a good wand too, I don't have any complaints about it'', he smirked, but hearing his tone changing made him tense a little. ''Hmm, sure'', he said softly, looking intently at his green hues.
Back to top Go down
Stefan Rolfe

Stefan Rolfe

Light me up [Sian] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Light me up [Sian]   Light me up [Sian] EmptySat Sep 28, 2013 12:36 am

Stefan smiled shyly and leaned over, kissing his lips slowly and gently as a reassurance that it wasn't anything bad. He bit his bottom lip and fiddled with his fingers for a moment before taking a small breath, visibly nervous. "Okay. So... you want to live with me, right?" he questioned, looking towards the large house before looking back towards Stefan. He nodded, already knowing that answer. He swallowed the lump in his throat and moved a bit in his seat to be facing Ian. "Then... Will you marry me?"
Back to top Go down
Ian Storm

Ian Storm

Light me up [Sian] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Light me up [Sian]   Light me up [Sian] EmptySat Sep 28, 2013 1:08 am

Ian leaned into his kiss slowly, taking a small deep breath once their lips were parted. He felt like they were alright... He didn't have to worry about anything. He frowned a bit, finding Stefan extremely cute staying beside him all nervous. He nodded softly at his first question. ''Mhm'', he hummed, nodding his head slowly, and noticing he didn't look at him when he made that question. He pursed his lips, and already scooted over to him. He looked into his green hues, and blinked a few times once he heard his question... Did he hear that right??

A small smile tugged his lips, and he leaned closer to him, ''Stefan...'', he whispered and caressed his jaw tenderly before placing their lips together and kissing him very slowly and tenderly. ''The answer is yes... I'll marry you'', he whispered into his lips, and leaned to kiss him, more passionate this time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Light me up [Sian] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Light me up [Sian]   Light me up [Sian] Empty

Back to top Go down

Light me up [Sian]
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Happily Ever After: Second Generation :: Seattle, Washington :: Outside City Limits :: Beach-
Jump to: