Happily Ever After: Second Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Better Than Revenge (Tag Eric)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Eric Storm

Eric Storm

Better Than Revenge (Tag Eric) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Better Than Revenge (Tag Eric)   Better Than Revenge (Tag Eric) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 11:07 pm

Eric could feel she was making magic, but he couldn't get what spell she was casting until she started saying. She wasn't drunk anymore. He saw something in her eyes that made him feel younger, way before they met, when he was just a boy, with a pure heart and innocent blue eyes.

He shook her head as she talked, smiling every now and then as he remembered some sweet moments they had shared. ''Kidagakash Storm'', he said softly, putting his name after hers it hadn't changed anything between them, that those divorce papers were nothing than an empty threat to their marriage... ''I learned how to say your name because I wanted to caught your attention when all you did was pushing me away from you... You were a challenge to me... You were the only woman that hadn't fallen into my smooth talks'', he smirked a bit, ''Honestly at first it was all a game to me... I wanted to have you... And then the wanting became into needing'', he murmured softly and sighed. ''I started missing your tender eyes and sweet smile... Your smell and your skin upon my fingers'', he murmured softly as he brushed the back of his fingers gently upon her cheeks... ''I felt like living in hell the past few weeks. I missed you so much, and I know how wrong I was for sleeping around with others...'', he mumbled, getting a bit ashamed of his behaving. ''But none of them were you... I think I only made myself feel worse by making that'', he mumbled.

''Can you forgive a fool, Kidagakash Storm? I was wrong to you, and to our great children'', he murmured softly. He knew how Ian was alike his mother, and he could tell Emma missed him. ''I went into therapy once, to help me with my anger, but I gave up because I didn't have a reason for controling it... Now I have the reason, and I wish to have you by my side to help me with it'', he asked softly, his eyes searching for hers as he spoke.
Back to top Go down
Kida Storm

Kida Storm

PostSubject: Re: Better Than Revenge (Tag Eric)   Better Than Revenge (Tag Eric) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 6:13 pm

Kida bit down onto her bottom lip while she looked into his cool eyes. She smiled to herself at his words and sighed quietly, reaching up and raking one hand gently through his dark hair. "Eric... I'll go to therapy with you. I know I need some help of my own," she smiled sheepishly. "You're a good man.... A great man, really. I want nothing more than to have our life back -- the way it was in Nirethia when you weren't angry... I miss those times the most," She mumbled. "But, I love you, so I'm willing to make this work if you are," She said softly.
Back to top Go down
Eric Storm

Eric Storm

PostSubject: Re: Better Than Revenge (Tag Eric)   Better Than Revenge (Tag Eric) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 11:35 pm

''I'm willing to make this, us, work again'', he murmured and he gently reached for her hand uonto his hair and wrapped his large hand around hers. He kissed her knuckles and smiled down to her, ''I think you are flawless, Kida... And I know I'm not worth for you. Hell... Sometimes I wonder of what you saw in me'', he chuckled a bit, ''But I'm glad you found me... I was unhappy before we met. I was feeling unworth of loving someone, that I would never love anybody again... I had some deceptions, very frustrating... And then you came around, proving I was wrong. Again'', he chuckled softly and looking into her blue hues. ''I love you, more than every woman I had ever love before'', he murmured softly.
Back to top Go down
Kida Storm

Kida Storm

PostSubject: Re: Better Than Revenge (Tag Eric)   Better Than Revenge (Tag Eric) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 28, 2013 2:41 pm

Kida searched his blue hues as he spoke. She wanted nothing more than to believe him. To be with him like they had been when they were younger. She nodded in the end and smiled slightly before leaning up to kiss his lips once tenderly. "Keep my necklace... it will be luck for you from now on," she murmured. "Just grasp it when you need to be calm," she nodded. She took hold of the necklace and brought the ring to her lips. She kissed it gently and cast a small spell that would relieve his anger while he wore it. It was a strong spell. Hopefully that would help. "Did you know... I got promoted to doctor? Surgeons assistant, really," she smiled a bit proudly. "And, I heard from Chris," she murmured. "Oliver got a call through. The boys a Captain in the military! Four years. Ive never seen someone get that far in so little time... then again, its probably due to his magic," she laughed softly. "But... Chris could only talk for a moment. There was a whistle and then the line was down. I need to talk to Oliver again and see if its back up," she sighed.

"A lot has happened while you were away... lets see if this ring works," she mused as she sat them up. She looked into his blue eyes and bit her lip. "Ian and Stefan are back together," she said carefully. "Ians idea," she clarified.
Back to top Go down
Eric Storm

Eric Storm

PostSubject: Re: Better Than Revenge (Tag Eric)   Better Than Revenge (Tag Eric) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 28, 2013 10:17 pm

Eric leaned down and kissed her lips tenderly as well. He leaned towards her as she broke the kiss, not wanting that kiss to have an end. He smiled softly as she talked and looked down to the necklace. He wasn't sure he deserved to keep it, since she had that ring for so many years. He turned his hues to her and smiled when she informed him she got promoted. ''Oh, babe... That's awesome! I just hope that won't mean you will stay more time at the hospital now'', he murmured with a small pout. He got excited when he heard the new of Christian, and smiled proudly as he was told his son was already a Captain... Using magic or not, Eric knew his boy was capable of that honor.

''A lot?'', he murmured with a raised brow and got sat up. He pursed his lips and clenched his jaw... What was Ian thinking when he had that idea? No, Ian wasn't thinking, that was the only explanation possible. He could feel the rage rising up, and his fist clenched. He looked at Kida with anger in his eyes, and then he remember of what she said before, and grasped his hand around the ring... He started feeling a state feeling of peace instantly, and he started thinking clearly... Kida being with him wasn't logical either... ''Fuck Kida... Ian is just like you'', he mumbled plafully and laid down, twirling the ring between his fingers. ''Is he safe with the Rolfe queer?'', he mumbled, his eyes asking her to say his son was okay, and not in danger around that boy.
Back to top Go down
Kida Storm

Kida Storm

PostSubject: Re: Better Than Revenge (Tag Eric)   Better Than Revenge (Tag Eric) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 28, 2013 10:57 pm

Kida watched him with careful blue hues as he started to get angry. She sighed in relief when the ring's magic helped to calm him. She knew she couldn't always be there to keep him calm with her magic, and she knew she couldn't trust him to use his magic to calm himself when he was in a rage. She smiled a bit and bit down onto her bottom lip before shaking her head. "I'm so sorry that I made a mini-me," She teased, referring back to Christian before she kissed his temple. She leaned back on her elbows and scoffed slightly at what he called Stefan. "His name is Stefan, Eric... If I can call you by your name, you should call him by his," She said softly. "Especially considering how alike you two really are... Main reason why I love him so much, despite what he has done," She said gently. She knew he hated seeing the likeness between them, but it was there, very boldly, despite how he ignored it. 

"I don't know about his safety... I like to believe he is, though. I'm pretty sure that they've made a pact that Stef hurts Ian again, Ian will leave... He differs from me there. I'm pretty sure I wouldn't leave... Not really," She sighed, looking over at him before she laid down and rested her head on his chest as her fingers traced an absent pattern there. "I can't see myself without you... No matter how bad it gets, I see nothing when I try to move away from you... It's unhealthy, I swear," She pouted playfully at him. "I mean... I used to judge Marina for staying with John, and yet..." She shook her head and curled close, tangling their legs. "You're not as bad as John was... At least, you haven't sunken that low before... I'm not saying you couldn't be that bad... But, that's why I'm so adamant about helping you be better," She murmured, being honest with him.
Back to top Go down
Eric Storm

Eric Storm

PostSubject: Re: Better Than Revenge (Tag Eric)   Better Than Revenge (Tag Eric) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 31, 2013 12:50 am

Eric sighed and rolled his eyes... For some strange reason, Kida loved him, and respected him. But he had little respect about the boy. He didn't like John or his family, except for Belle and Damon... The brunette made him love that boy... But who didn't love him. He didn't care much about Elena, she was a good girl though. He growled when she said they were alike and closed his eyes, ''We're not alike, Kidagakash... He's gay, and I'm not gay'', he mumbled and sat up.

''As much Ian's decision to be gay too makes me sad, I love him, and I worry about him'', he said quietly and sat up. He wrapped his arm around her waist and rested his chin upon her shoulder. ''I know I'm an asshole with your feelings, but I could never hurt you like... Stefan hust Ian'', he made a face as he said his name, but he said it for her. Besides, his hand didn't leave from the small ring upon his chest. He was scared of how angry he could get, and make something stupid and lose Kida forever.

''If I lose you or the kids one last time, I have no idea of what can happen to me'', he murmured quietly, opening his chest to her. ''I was lost, Kida... I thought I was never going to see you, or wrap my arms around you like this... Belle was the only one that helped me being myself... I was starting to lose myself into the jail already'', he pursed his lips, his gaze far away back to the night he slept alone in that cell.

He was willing to push everyone that ever loved him far away from his side. He wouldn't care to be a jackass to Kida or Ian if they went there. He tried on Belle, but that woman was more stubborn than him. ''John's father wasn't a socio, who enjoyed killing, torturing... What am I saying... I liked torturing and raping those girls'', he laughed bitterly. ''I liked to fool them, and to wrestle when they weren't willing to do as I wished'', he said quietly, ''I liked to decide their fate...'', he whispered, and turned his blue hues at her. Eric didn't like to talk of his past with Korso, but since this was pulling him to the edge on the past weeks, he knew he should talk of it to her, specially when they were about to go on therapy... She should get prepared for more of his darkest secrets.
Back to top Go down
Kida Storm

Kida Storm

PostSubject: Re: Better Than Revenge (Tag Eric)   Better Than Revenge (Tag Eric) - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 1:32 am

"He did not choose to be gay, Eric... Just like you did not choose to like girls when you were young. It was just preset in you," Kida said quietly. "I like women and men. Does that make me wrong?" She mused, tilting her head slightly and arching a brow at him. However, she did not expect an answer. She simply listened to him speak. She sighed as he wrapped his arms around her and sat there, listening to him still. 

She knew it was hard for him to open up, so hearing that he was scared was important to her. "I'm sure Belle was helpful... Sure, I'm angry at her right now, but... She was just trying to help. She's such a child that I don't know what to do with her," She sighed, rubbing his arm that was around her. 

As he spoke of what he had done in Nirethia to those girls, her stomach twisted. She closed her eyes and tried to not get nauseated at the thought of him being that man apposed to the man she knew and loved. She opened her blue hues and looked into his, searching his eyes silently. She sighed and leaned her head against his shoulder. She knew she would have to hear worse if she was going to be in therapy with him. "Baby... As much as I hate hearing how you were before I met you... I know it's a part of you I have to hear about... We have to get past it..." She murmured and bit her lip.

"I love you..." She sighed and kissed his cheek. "Just like your past... I don't think you'd like to hear about mine, either... I mean... I definitely didn't do any of the things you did, but I had some bad things happen to me... If you heard, I suspect you would understand why I'm so against some of the things you do," She sighed.
Back to top Go down
Eric Storm

Eric Storm

PostSubject: Re: Better Than Revenge (Tag Eric)   Better Than Revenge (Tag Eric) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 7:29 pm

Eric pursed his lips and held her closer. He was scared, and tired of thinking of who was gay and who wasn't... He didn't really want to speak of the ghosts from his past, neither hearing Kida's and the reasons why she went against him so many times. They had just got back together, and this time Eric would work hard to keep her by his side, to be worth of her.

''I love you'', he whispered and kissed her shoulder softly. ''Why are we even talking of those depressing things? I like when we are like this... Good, and happy'', he looked at her with lost puppy eyes. ''You make me feel happier... There will be times for us to talk about our pasts, frankly... But now, let's just be happy... Shall we, love?, he smiled a bit shyly.
Back to top Go down
Kida Storm

Kida Storm

PostSubject: Re: Better Than Revenge (Tag Eric)   Better Than Revenge (Tag Eric) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 10:12 pm

Kida sighed and took his arms, hugging them around her gently. She closed her eyes and smiled a bit, hearing that she made him happy. "Baby..." she looked towards him and looked into his puppy-like eyes. She turned sideways in his embrace and smiled. "I love you... I want us to be happy... I want this to work more than anything, no matter how crazy I am for that," She whispered. She leaned over and placed a soft, slow kiss on his lips. 

"Why don't we have some fun?" she mused, arching a playful brow at him. "I learned how to materialize things. Look," She said before closing her eyes. When a bottle of wine formed in her hand, she grinned proudly. She then formed two glasses in her hands. "It's dark... No one would see if we went for a dip... I mean, just because I could make a swimsuit appear doesn't mean I have to," She mumbled with a small, playful smirk. She poured a glass and took a sip before leaning over and kissing his lips. She guided his lips apart to pass the wine to his mouth instead. She leaned back and licked her lips before giggling.
Back to top Go down
Eric Storm

Eric Storm

PostSubject: Re: Better Than Revenge (Tag Eric)   Better Than Revenge (Tag Eric) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 11:32 pm

Eric smiled boyishly and nuzzled his nose gently against hers before leaning up and kissing her lips slowly and tenderly. He wrapped his arms gently around her tiny frame and smiled when she broke it. He couldn't describe how much he was happy they were both willing to give them one more chance... He was crazy for that woman.

Eric smirked at her musing and look at her with honest interes as she told him she was able to materialize things. He knew she was a great witch, but he had no clue one could make such thing. He looked at her with his eyes in amazment. ''How...??'', he gasped to himself. He must have to learn that spell, it would make life easier for him. He chuckled softly and watche her while she poured the wine. He leaned towards her, already knowing what she was going to do, and gladly took the wine from her lip... Wine always tasted sweeter when she served him like that... ''While you make things appear, I'm more into making them disappearing'', he winked playfully, and looked down at her dress... ''This dress...'', he shook his head, and turned his deep blue hues at her, ''You would look better without it...'', he mused.
Back to top Go down
Kida Storm

Kida Storm

PostSubject: Re: Better Than Revenge (Tag Eric)   Better Than Revenge (Tag Eric) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 11:50 pm

Kida smirked a bit and arched a brow. "You think so?" She questioned, looking down to the small bit of fabric they called a dress. "I would be stoned for wearing this in Nirethia," She giggled slightly, stretching her legs out and sliding her hand up along her thigh, considering the dress almost came up to her silk panties. "You like my legs though, don't you?" She hummed, taking his hand and placing it on her smooth leg. She took a long sip from her wine and leaned over to his lips again, this time the kiss longer as she gave him the sweet liquid. After, she licked her lips, then kissed along his neck, taking in his scent.
Back to top Go down
Eric Storm

Eric Storm

PostSubject: Re: Better Than Revenge (Tag Eric)   Better Than Revenge (Tag Eric) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 12:03 am

''And who told you I would allow you to step outside wearing this'', he teased with a small grin. His eyes landed upon her leg and he trailed his tongue between his lips as he watched her hand sliding smoothly upon her silk skin. He had a thing for legs, and Kida's legs... Slender, tanned, and so smoothed. ''Your legs, your thighs, your skin, and your scent... You. I like you'', he whispered softly as he caressed her leg softly. He kissed her tenderly, and took the liquid while he slid his hand up to her inner thighs and then he palmed her sex, rubbing his palm slowly against her silk panties.
Back to top Go down
Kida Storm

Kida Storm

PostSubject: Re: Better Than Revenge (Tag Eric)   Better Than Revenge (Tag Eric) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 12:09 am

Kida hummed against the kiss, liking his words and his touch the same. She shivered as his hand reached her warmth and moved her legs apart to allow him better access as she kissed down to his collarbone. She hated the idea of him being with other women. She wanted to be better than them -- to make sure he didn't wander. She didn't want her sister or any other woman on his mind. So, she would make sure she was better at what she knew he liked best. She kissed his neck slowly and sensually and rolled her backside against his lap, also rolling her hips towards his hand to urge him to continue.
Back to top Go down
Eric Storm

Eric Storm

PostSubject: Re: Better Than Revenge (Tag Eric)   Better Than Revenge (Tag Eric) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 12:58 am

Eric heard the slight change of her breathing as she shivered upon his touch... Some things hadn't changed while they were apart. He wasn't thinking at anything except for the woman in his arms, it was Kida's effect upon him... He wasn't wandering about Belle, or the bartender at his club, not while she kissed his neck like that, exactly how to turn him on. He groaned softly as her hips rolled against him, and bit his lip as he slipped his hand into her panties, and rubbed her clit firmly with his finger tip... ''It's not healthy the way you captivated me, Kidagakash'', he whispered sensually next to her ear, and slid his finger slowly along her womanhood.
Back to top Go down
Kida Storm

Kida Storm

PostSubject: Re: Better Than Revenge (Tag Eric)   Better Than Revenge (Tag Eric) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 1:12 am

Kida's breath came out a bit broken up as she felt his warm, rough finger against her sensitive bud. She smiled slightly at his words and bit his neck gently, her lips caressing the small mark after. "Mm... Who said I ever cared about all that 'healthy' mess," She teased, though every one knew she was a health nut. She giggled breathlessly and then bit down into her bottom lip. "I missed your touch..." She whispered into his ear. "Its not the same when I do it," She smirked a bit just under his ear.
Back to top Go down
Eric Storm

Eric Storm

PostSubject: Re: Better Than Revenge (Tag Eric)   Better Than Revenge (Tag Eric) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 1:36 am

Eric groaned softly when he felt her soft bite upon his neck, and chuckled huskly, ''C'mon... Bite me'', he teased playfully back, ''Again...'', he whispered next to her ear and hummed at her words... ''I've missed you too, and how your body respond when I do this...'', he whispered as he slid his finger withing her wet folds, ''While I do this'', with his thumb, he rubbed her bud again, ''And how many time I should tell you to not bite your lips?'', he murmured, and laced her lips into a deep kiss and brought her closer to his warmth with his arm while he worked skillfully with his hand.
Back to top Go down
Kida Storm

Kida Storm

PostSubject: Re: Better Than Revenge (Tag Eric)   Better Than Revenge (Tag Eric) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 1:39 am

At his request, Kida smirked and bit down into his neck a bit more roughly, though not enough to break the skin. She groaned softly as he teased her already wet folds. "Eric..." She moaned softly before leaning into his kiss and rolling her hips to brush against his jeans, and to move towards his hand.
Back to top Go down
Eric Storm

Eric Storm

PostSubject: Re: Better Than Revenge (Tag Eric)   Better Than Revenge (Tag Eric) - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 05, 2013 7:22 pm

Eric groaned softly when she bit, and smirked feeling her folds getting wetter as he rubbed his finger against her sweet spot. He kissed her lips deeply and slowly, groaning again as he felt his pants getting tigther, if it was possible for a leather pant getting even tighter... ''Hmm... You've really missed me... Your body feels amazing'', he murmured against her lips and trailledhis tongue slowly between her parted lips before kissing her again and rubbing her spot faster.
Back to top Go down
Kida Storm

Kida Storm

PostSubject: Re: Better Than Revenge (Tag Eric)   Better Than Revenge (Tag Eric) - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 05, 2013 10:12 pm

Kida smirked just slightly at his words and mewled at his fingers. "Fuck..." She groaned quietly. She unzipped his leather pants and moved within the confines of her pants and pulled his member out, stroking him the way she knew he liked best. "You missed me, too... Those girls too young for you? You know I'm more experienced," She smirked at him, kissing his jaw.
Back to top Go down
Eric Storm

Eric Storm

PostSubject: Re: Better Than Revenge (Tag Eric)   Better Than Revenge (Tag Eric) - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 05, 2013 11:27 pm

Eric groaned lowly and thrusted his fingers into her. ''Which girls you're talking about?'', he murmured huskly and closed his eyes, panting slightly at the way she was stroking him... Those girls were nothing except distraction for Eric. Kida was the type of woman he liked... No surprised he got astonished by her at the club without even recognizing her.
Back to top Go down
Kida Storm

Kida Storm

PostSubject: Re: Better Than Revenge (Tag Eric)   Better Than Revenge (Tag Eric) - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 06, 2013 12:20 am

"The ones who kept your mind from me," Kida mumbled near his ear, moaning softly as he moved his fingers. It only caused her to stroke him faster. "At the club... That girl? She was skin and bones... She didn't even have an ass," She teased, though her voice was broken from panting. "I've got a nice ass, you know... Good for grinding on the dance floor," She teased. She liked it when he got jealous. He tended to just want to claim her, which was what she was doing. She wanted him as hers and not some sluttly blonde or red-head who was easy for his blue eyes. Then again, she was easy for his blue eyes. Always had been, and always would be.
Back to top Go down
Eric Storm

Eric Storm

PostSubject: Re: Better Than Revenge (Tag Eric)   Better Than Revenge (Tag Eric) - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 06, 2013 11:31 pm

''Kida...'', Eric groaned lowly, next to her skin... He was tired of Kida thinking he could love or cared for anybody else except for her. She was the only woman he had to chase, she was different from all the other girls. ''None of them capture me like you did... You are the only one in my mind, Kidagakash Storm'', he murmured quietly, ''All the time, I caught myself wandering of you... I don't even know their names... They aren't important to me...'', he whispered, and kissed down on her neck. ''I wouldn't be happy with any other woman... Not even Belle'', he murmured huskly, moving his fingers into her wet and warm folds the way it would drive her into her climax.

''What should I do to prove to you that I only want you.... It's you, Kida.... It has always been, and it will ever be you'', he whispered lowly and sucked on the skin right below her ear. He was panting softly, his member already hard... He was weak for her.
Back to top Go down
Kida Storm

Kida Storm

PostSubject: Re: Better Than Revenge (Tag Eric)   Better Than Revenge (Tag Eric) - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 1:07 am

Kida shook her head and whimpered softly when he moved his fingers in just the right way. She cried out his name lightly by his ear when it pushed her to her climax. "I want... I want..." She tried to think of what she wanted him to do. She wanted it to be like they were in their twenties again, when hey had first met. Her head was in a fog of pleasure, but she could push through to know she missed those days. 

"I want you to make love to me... Like you did the first time. Like every time... Like if we weren't connected you couldn't breathe," she whispered under his ear. She loved it when they had sex, because it was the most intimate she had ever been with anyone -- ever. He was the only one she knew in bed. That was special to her. He knew many women in bed. What made her different? But, something about the way he made to love to her proved his words.
Back to top Go down
Eric Storm

Eric Storm

PostSubject: Re: Better Than Revenge (Tag Eric)   Better Than Revenge (Tag Eric) - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 10:10 pm

Eric smiled breathlessly and held her body closer to him as she reached her climax in his arms. He missed the way she called his name, when she was closer to her pleasure, and all her soft cries and moans... He enjoyed it more because he was the one who made her feel that way, she was the only woman he yearned to hear such sounds leaving her lips.

''Love... I can't breath or see without you. I can't live if I don't have you by my side'', he whispered quietly, as he pulled his fingers gently from her sensitive folds and licked her sweet juice, from each of his fingers. ''I wasn't truly living the past few days, and I felt dead when I signed those divorce papers'', he muttered, and gently took her hand away from his member. ''I love you'', he repeated again, wanting to say those words so many times to make up for the other times when he couldn't say that to her due the period they were apart. ''Just show me how you want, and I'll make love to you till the sun rises'', he whispered sensually next to her ear.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Better Than Revenge (Tag Eric)   Better Than Revenge (Tag Eric) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Better Than Revenge (Tag Eric)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next