Happily Ever After: Second Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Better Than Revenge (Tag Eric)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Kida Storm

Kida Storm

Better Than Revenge (Tag Eric) Empty
PostSubject: Better Than Revenge (Tag Eric)   Better Than Revenge (Tag Eric) EmptySat Aug 24, 2013 12:40 am

"Kidagakash! You are out of your god damn mind!" Belle called after the newly dark-hair woman as she followed after her. "Yeah. I know that," Kida scoffed back at her, smoothing out her sequined grey dress that could barely be called a mid-thigh dress. It scooped far down her back as well. "You look like a twenty year old, and you're going to your husband's bar--" "Ex-Husband's bar," Kida corrected. Belle rolled her eyes. "Ex husband's bar to dance and get him jealous? Kida!" Belle pleaded with her. Kida turned on her heels and glared at the golden-eyed girl. "He did it to me. Why shouldn't I do it to him?" She countered. "What? When he kissed me?" Belle scoffed. "He's confused. He misses the hell out of you," Belle muttered. "It only proves you miss him too if that upset you," She pointed out. "I never hid that fact, Belle! I'm still doing this. I need to have fun. This is the only bar I know and I really don't feel like getting raped at one of the others," She said calmly, not caring that a simple word could make her sister falter. "Fine. Go have fun. When he flips his shit, and I have to help him back up, I won't be on your side of this," Belle said before turning and getting back into her car. 

Kida shook her head and sighed heavily, taking in a deep breath. She fixed her dress and her hair before walking into the club. Who said she would even run into Eric here? She just wanted to dance. She loved to dance. She had since the first time she'd ever danced with... She shook him from her mind and went to the bar. She didn't drink, either, but she needed it. She ordered the strongest thing she could and downed it before moving onto the dance floor. Her hips moved with the music without flaw. And, of course, despite her age, there were the men who came and danced close to her. And, instead of her normal reaction of shrugging them off, she danced back with them, not caring where they put their hands.
Back to top Go down
Eric Storm

Eric Storm

PostSubject: Re: Better Than Revenge (Tag Eric)   Better Than Revenge (Tag Eric) EmptySat Aug 24, 2013 1:09 am

Eric decided to sleep at the club instead of their house... The house kept too many memories, and since Belle was busy with her family and he wasn't allowed to see Emma anymore, he didn't see any use for that house anymore. Staying at the club was getting its profits... He learned more about the employees, and fired the ones he could tell they were only to buzz around. Among the new staff, there was this one really hot bartender, and Eric was spending some of his night with her. Sure she wasn't as good as his wife... Ex-wife... But she was keeping hismind busy from thinking of his misery.

But there were the young girls that liked to bang him... And tonight there was a blonde, petit girl flirting with him. He flirted with her as well, and after a small chat he tugged her to the dance floor. The music was exciting, and in a few minutes, they were dancing along the tune, her hips rubbing in a teasing way against his. The girl had her back against his chest, and Eric placed his hands upon her hips. He kissed her neck in a sensual way, and when he lift his eyes up, a woman caught his attention. She was one of the most beautiful women that walked into his club... He looked at her more attently, giving no attention to the girl on his arms. The woman looked familiar to him, but her dancing was so appealing that he started staring at her.
Back to top Go down
Kida Storm

Kida Storm

PostSubject: Re: Better Than Revenge (Tag Eric)   Better Than Revenge (Tag Eric) EmptySat Aug 24, 2013 1:16 am

Kida had a knack for knowing when someone's eyes were on her. She raised her blue hues to find the one person she did not want looking at her. She narrowed her eyes slightly and looked away, ducking her head and moving closer to the male she was dancing with. She couldn't recall a feature of this guy if you asked her to. She just liked his warmth -- to have someone close to her. She hadn't realized how much she missed the feeling. She let him kiss her shoulder and let his hands roam her skin. She would playfully swat his hands if they got too personal, though. She did have some morals. 

And, when she got tired, she went back to the bar and ordered another strong drink. She sat on a stool and crossed her legs, her hair draping to allow a sort of veil towards anyone who sat around her. A part of her prayed that Eric hadn't recognized her. She did look different. She didn't usually wear makeup, and her hair was much darker.
Back to top Go down
Eric Storm

Eric Storm

PostSubject: Re: Better Than Revenge (Tag Eric)   Better Than Revenge (Tag Eric) EmptySat Aug 24, 2013 1:56 am

When Eric met her gaze, he froze and almost pushed the girl away from him... The way the woman looked at him made him think he was doing something wrong, she looked like Kida... He chuckled and looked up the ceiling... No, that couldn't be his wife... She wasn't going to dress like that, and dance surrounded by those boys. He turned his gaze towards her and looked more carefully... This woman had dark hair, and not to mention the boys around her... Kida would never allowed them to get any closer.

But there was something about that woman that made Eric think she was her... It was the way she was moving, and her body... He knew her bady like the palm of his hand... And her eyes. Sure he was far from her, but the intensity she was looking at him... When the DJ changed the music beating he pushed the girl away, and moved to the bar. He smiled at his new employee and went directly to his special bourbon bottle. He saw when his wif.... When the woman walked back to the bar... It was dark as it was, and she couldn't see him from where he was standing. He made a sgn for the bartender see what the other customer wanted, and he served Kida himself, ''Are you enjoying your night?'', he asked with a friendly voice tone.
Back to top Go down
Kida Storm

Kida Storm

PostSubject: Re: Better Than Revenge (Tag Eric)   Better Than Revenge (Tag Eric) EmptySat Aug 24, 2013 2:00 am

Kida's nails drummed on the side of her glass as she idly tried to avoid the voice. But, she knew she couldn't. She sighed and cast her blue hues upwards, towards him, though she tried to stay back in the shadows of her dark hair. "I am," She said quietly, no hostility to her voice. "You looked like you were enjoying yourself out there," she mused, swirling the liquid around in her glass aimlessly. "What's her name?" She questioned, referring to the blonde girl.
Back to top Go down
Eric Storm

Eric Storm

PostSubject: Re: Better Than Revenge (Tag Eric)   Better Than Revenge (Tag Eric) EmptySat Aug 24, 2013 2:39 am

Eric had no more doubts when he looked into her eyes so close this time... She was Kida. He was too mad for her being there, for her dance with the boys... ''What the fuck Kida!'', he snapped and leaned towards her onto the counter. ''What are you doing here? This isn't your place and you know it!'', he mumbled with narrowed eyes.
Back to top Go down
Kida Storm

Kida Storm

PostSubject: Re: Better Than Revenge (Tag Eric)   Better Than Revenge (Tag Eric) EmptySat Aug 24, 2013 2:44 am

Kida gave an amused smile when he snapped at her. She leaned towards him and smirked. "What are you gonna do about it? Kick me out?" She hummed, then poked out her bottom lip in a cute pout before downing what was left in her glass. "It's my place if I'm here, Eric. And, If I'm not mistaken, my name is on the paperwork as co-owner," She mused. "You can't get mad at me for having fun when that's all you've ever done," She hummed before hopping down from the stool. She fixed her dress and gave a cocky smile towards him. "Go have sex with the blonde girl. She practically had a puddle under her anyway," She scoffed before fading out into the crowd and letting herself get lost in the music again.
Back to top Go down
Eric Storm

Eric Storm

PostSubject: Re: Better Than Revenge (Tag Eric)   Better Than Revenge (Tag Eric) EmptySat Aug 24, 2013 9:34 pm

Eric fumed behind the counter, he knew he couldn't snap at her, not into the club surrounded by all those people. He bit his tongue and looked at her with narrowed eyes as she faded into the crowd again. He knew the game Kida was playing... And he wasn't going to bite it, and for once, Eric wanted to play the grown up... Or at least it was what he thought. He found the blonde girl and walked towards her. He exchanged a few more words with her, and leaned towards her red haired friend, flirting lightl on her ear. In the end, he had the two girls for the night.

Eric said to them to meet on his office, and that he was going to them right after. Once the girls were gone, he looked for Kida in the crowd again, and walked towards her. With a glare he made the boys dancing around her go away, they weren't going to mess with her while Eric was around. ''I do hope you enjoy your night Kidagakash... Fuck with any boy you want. I don't care anymore...'', he said and leaned down on her ear... ''I thought you were better than me... But I was wrong... You are the same'', he mumbled into her ear and then flew away from the crowd and her. Instead of going to met the girls, he went to his room. He punched the wall a few times before seating on the bed...
Back to top Go down
Kida Storm

Kida Storm

PostSubject: Re: Better Than Revenge (Tag Eric)   Better Than Revenge (Tag Eric) EmptySat Aug 24, 2013 9:43 pm

Kida's blue eyes looked towards him with a calm expression. He was mad. Really mad. She tilted her head and bit her bottom lip slightly. When he leaned to her ear, she closed her eyes and smiled to herself. She shook her head and followed after him slowly. She'd heard him tell the girls to go to the office. She knew where his office was, and that was not where he was headed. 

"So... If you're so bad, why aren't you in your office right now, Eric?" Kida asked quietly, leaning on the door frame of his bedroom. She flicked her wrist lightly and mended the wall where he'd punched through it. She owned the property for a while more, she didn't want any damage done to it.
Back to top Go down
Eric Storm

Eric Storm

PostSubject: Re: Better Than Revenge (Tag Eric)   Better Than Revenge (Tag Eric) EmptySat Aug 24, 2013 11:06 pm

Eric was looking down to his sore hand, considering to heal it or not when he heard her steps first, and then her voice. He turned his icy blue hues to her and smirked. ''I don't need to explain myself to you... Not anymore, Kidagakash'', he muttered and stood up, healing his hand while he did. ''You think I'm bad, don't you? You haven't seen my worst side, love'', he scoffed.
Back to top Go down
Kida Storm

Kida Storm

PostSubject: Re: Better Than Revenge (Tag Eric)   Better Than Revenge (Tag Eric) EmptySat Aug 24, 2013 11:16 pm

Kida arched a brow and tilted her head, her dark hair sweeping down her shoulders. "You really want to play this game with me, Eric?" She questioned. "I thought you were trying to do better so that you could see Emma?" She mused. "I wasn't even trying to run into your tonight... But, I see you've been getting on with any girl that throws her skinny little spray tanned body at you," She scoffed and stumbled a bit, her hand seeking refuge against the wall to gain her balance back. "I was only dancing... Wouldn't take any of those idiots home," She scoffed. "I'd be happier if you took Belle home. At least she means something to you."
Back to top Go down
Eric Storm

Eric Storm

PostSubject: Re: Better Than Revenge (Tag Eric)   Better Than Revenge (Tag Eric) EmptySat Aug 24, 2013 11:34 pm

Eric laughed, ''Is that so, hm? You wouldn't mind if I fucked Belle, would you?'', he said with a small grin. ''Can you explain why you made such big drama because I kissed her? She means a lot to me Kida... She was the only one who visit me in jail and who was helping me from losing myself, not you'', he stepped closer to her. ''The only thing that was helping me was seeing Emma... But I'm not even able to see her, because you decided so... You were gone, Belle and Emma... What did you expected me to do... Crawl back to you, begging you to take me back and then wait till I screw things again??'', he spatted. ''I think we're better divorced''
Back to top Go down
Kida Storm

Kida Storm

PostSubject: Re: Better Than Revenge (Tag Eric)   Better Than Revenge (Tag Eric) EmptySat Aug 24, 2013 11:47 pm

Kida watched him as he got closer to her, able to clearly see the anger in his eyes. She bit down on her bottom lip, knowing her pushing was making things worse. He hadn't gotten better. She smiled and looked down for a moment before stepping closer to him, putting very little space between them. She licked her lips slightly before reaching down into the crevice between her breasts, pulling out a ring. "Do you remember this? The first time you tried to woo me, we went to a bar. You weren't sure of my con skills, so you had me con these two guys out of this ring. You said it was just luck... So, I held onto it. Must be lucky, right?" She smiled sadly and put it into his hand. "Keep it. Maybe it's lucky for you," she said gently and kissed his knuckles before nodding and walking back to the door. She walked out into the bar.
Back to top Go down
Eric Storm

Eric Storm

PostSubject: Re: Better Than Revenge (Tag Eric)   Better Than Revenge (Tag Eric) EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 12:04 am

Eric looked at her unfazed until the pulled the small ring from her necklace. He staggered a bit and looked to the small jewerl onto the palm of his hand, and then he watched while her leaned down and kissed his knuckles. He swallowed hard and before she could reach into the club he had her backed against a wall, his arms constraining her from leaving him again... ''What the fuck Kida!'', he growled and punched the wall near her head... ''What kind of dirty game you're playing here? I needed you back in the jail... I needed to see you... Can you imagined how hard was for me to see Belle coming to see me, and not you...?'', he mumbled.
Back to top Go down
Kida Storm

Kida Storm

PostSubject: Re: Better Than Revenge (Tag Eric)   Better Than Revenge (Tag Eric) EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 12:20 am

Kida was not phased by him punching the wall -- as she always was with his temper. She was too calm at heart. "Why would I come, Eric...?" She questioned, her blue hues swimming in both alcohol and a calm spirit. "Why would I want to be the one who watched you sign those papers?" She mumbled. She took the ring and put it back onto the necklace before lacing it around his neck gently. She rested her palms lightly on his shoulders and sighed. "It's the right thing to do isn't it? The divorce... I mean, you're an asshole... A cute... Sweet asshole..." she mumbled, brushing one hand lightly against his neck. "Why are you an ass? I mean... You're angry and you're violet and you're so not my type... Did you drug me when we met?" She mused, then laughed quietly and leaned her forehead against his chest, taking in his scent. "I miss how you smell," She mumbled. She knew she was drunk. But, she also knew she wouldn't be able to talk to him if she wasn't drunk.
Back to top Go down
Eric Storm

Eric Storm

PostSubject: Re: Better Than Revenge (Tag Eric)   Better Than Revenge (Tag Eric) EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 12:36 am

Eric shook his head, ''Why you wanted me to sign those papers?'', he murmured and gently rested one hand around her waist. He missed touching her and how her touch felt upon his skin. He could tell she was drunk... She wasn't one to drink like him or Belle. Eric knew he coudl take some advantage upon her, it would be pretty easy in her current state. He gently placed his chin upon her head and murmured... ''You're drunk now, Kida... Would you like someone to pick up and take home? Or you could lay with me tonight'', he suggested with a small smile. Sure he wasn't going to do anything to her... She was the woman he loved, he was just wanting to cuddle with her that night.
Back to top Go down
Kida Storm

Kida Storm

PostSubject: Re: Better Than Revenge (Tag Eric)   Better Than Revenge (Tag Eric) EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 12:45 am

"Because... I can't be married to someone who would try and kill someone else..." Kida sighed and closed her eyes. "My sister's the only murderer I can handle," She mumbled. "I don't want to go home... Rosie's bed is cold," She sighed. She moved out of his arms and idly kicked off her high heels before giggling as she stumbled over to the bed and fell over onto it. Her dress was so short that it rode up to show her silk panties as she stretched on the bed. "I shouldn't stay here, though... You're like the big bad wolf -- gonna take my innocence," she teased, leaning up on her elbows and looking at him through hazy eyes. Her dark brown hair brushed in front of her eyes as she smile and shook it away. "Do you like this dress? Belle didn't... She said it shows too much," She pouted as she rolled onto her stomach, showing the back of it that scooped low. She adjusted it to cover her as it was supposed to and smiled before crossing her arms to rest her head on. "Come rub my back," She mumbled.
Back to top Go down
Eric Storm

Eric Storm

PostSubject: Re: Better Than Revenge (Tag Eric)   Better Than Revenge (Tag Eric) EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 1:33 am

Eric pursed his lips and closed his eyes. She was right on not wanting to be married to him, eh couldn't blame her for not wanting to be with him. He watched her closely as she stumbled around and shook his head. He laughed as she talked of him being the wolf wanting to take her innocence... If he let his wolf out he would be already taking what was left of her innocence. ''No... I didn't like this dress, it does show way too much of you'', he mumbled, ''Wait a second'', he said softly before walking out from his room... He found one of staff and asked to take the girls out from his office, and to bring a jar of water... Kida would need that in the morning.

He came back to her a few moments later and sat by her side. ''Do you really want the massage?'', he asked quietly.
Back to top Go down
Kida Storm

Kida Storm

PostSubject: Re: Better Than Revenge (Tag Eric)   Better Than Revenge (Tag Eric) EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 1:41 am

Kida watched him go and sighed to herself. She closed her eyes and relaxed on the bed. When it shifted from his weight, she peeked through a cracked eye up at him. She smiled and nodded. "I do," She mumbled sleepily. "My back is killing me... I have been doing my yoga lately," She sighed and closed her eyes again. In truth, she just wanted to feel his hands on her. She'd missed how warm he was.
Back to top Go down
Eric Storm

Eric Storm

PostSubject: Re: Better Than Revenge (Tag Eric)   Better Than Revenge (Tag Eric) EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 2:03 am

Eric sighed, and leaned down. He started rubbing his hand upon her shoulder gently, since John had ripped his mechanical hand after he tried to break his son. His touch was soft, but at the same time respectful. He wanted to lean closer and whisper small note next to her ear, like she was the only woman he deeply loved, and how good she made him feel when she was with him, but if he said that, and she left him alone in the morning, he would feel worse than before.
Back to top Go down
Kida Storm

Kida Storm

PostSubject: Re: Better Than Revenge (Tag Eric)   Better Than Revenge (Tag Eric) EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 2:10 am

Kida frowned a bit when she felt the way he was touching her. He was holding himself back. She couldn't blame him, though. He was scared. She was scared. She didn't know what she would do when she sobered up and started thinking rationally again. She didn't know why she loved this man. He was nothing like the man she'd imagined marrying. He was violent and selfish and an ass in all the ways she could think of. And yet, something had always drawn her to him. Made her want to be there next to him when he screwed up. She was just trying to seem better than that, wasn't she? She always had wanted to be the good girl -- let Belle be the screw up. She had to be perfect. She didn't want to be perfect anymore.

"Eric...?" She mumbled quietly, opening her blue hues to look up at him. She sat up and leaned her head onto his shoulder. "I don't want to be perfect anymore," she mumbled, knowing he of all people would understand what she was talking about. He knew her inside and out. He would know how hard she tried to be the mature one -- the one who knew what they were doing at all times and to be the one who had it all figured out. "I want to be able to screw up... I-I want to... To be selfish and to not be afraid of what others think," She whispered. "I want to be beside you when you screw up -- not my sister... You're mine; not hers," She mumbled protectively as she hugged her arms around his middle. "The only reason I've done any of this is because I thought that... It was the right thing to do. The logical thing... I don't want to be logical..." She whimpered quietly. "It wasn't logical for me to fall in love with you, but I did, didn't I?" she mumbled.
Back to top Go down
Eric Storm

Eric Storm

PostSubject: Re: Better Than Revenge (Tag Eric)   Better Than Revenge (Tag Eric) EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 7:27 pm

Eric frowned, knowing she was thinking of something, and her mind was far away from there. Being married for so many years to her made him sure of it. He was scared of what exactly was in her mind, would she go and leave him for good, or was she going to stay?

''Still here'', he murmured softly as she called for his name. He wrapped his arms around her and listened to her words. He understood her perfectly, and kissed the top of her head as she hugged him. He lift her head up so she could look at him, and he looked intensily into her blue hues, ''No, it's wasn't logical fall in love with me... As well it wasn't logical me falling with you...'', he whispered with a small smirk. ''Logic is about the mind, but when you fall in love, you're using your heart... Being away from you and our kids is the most logical thing to do... Our divorce is logical... But our love? Our story? They are all about the heart, and about this crazy, irrational and deep love we share'', he smiled a bit and cupped her face gently...'' You wanna know what I was thinking before I recognized you on that dance floor? I was thibking you were the most beautiful woman that have ever walked into the club... And I was stupid for not realizing it before'', he sighed. ''So I say screw logical... I love you Kidagakash. And if you weren't so drunk,I would propose to you right now'', he smiledand leaned down to kiss her forehead gently. ''I love you...'', he whispered as he kissed her cheek, very close to her lips, and then before he could see, he was kissing her lips deeply.

That felt different from when he kissed Belle, he could still fell the sparkles he felt for the first time he kissed her. And how he wanted to kiss her.
Back to top Go down
Kida Storm

Kida Storm

PostSubject: Re: Better Than Revenge (Tag Eric)   Better Than Revenge (Tag Eric) EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 7:38 pm

Kida couldn't help the small tears that pricked on the corner of her eyes. She laughed slightly when he noted how drunk she truly was. She was a lightweight when it came to alcohol. Always had been, hence why she tended to stay away from it. She sighed and closed her eyes as she felt his lips on her skin. She hadn't realized how much she'd missed that simple feeling. When his lips were that close to her own, she couldn't help but turn her head and press a kiss against his lips. So, when they were kissing in that deep manner she had grown fond of, it was no surprise that her heart was beating again -- in the time they'd been apart, she wasn't sure she'd even had a heartbeat. 

The thought of Belle kissing him only drove her to deepen the kiss. She didn't want to think of his lips on anyone else's. He was hers, in all sense of the word. She wrapped her arms around his neck and moved to nuzzle her head into the crook of his neck. She placed a few slow kisses on the skin there. "I would say we should have makeup sex, but... You've been having sex with all these girls... I dunno how clean you are," She teased, smiling playfully against his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Eric Storm

Eric Storm

PostSubject: Re: Better Than Revenge (Tag Eric)   Better Than Revenge (Tag Eric) EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 2:55 am

Eric wrapped his arms protectvely around her waist and chuckled at her teasing. He grinned as he had an idea. ''Kiki... I think I have a solution for that problem'', he murmured next to her ear and picked her up in his arms. He carried her outside, to his car and gently seated her on the passenger side and quickly climbed into his side. He just couldn't be far from her anymore.

He smiled and took her hand into his while he drove away from the city, and to their house... Their home was exactly like they had dreamed of since in Nirethia... Surounded by nature and closer to the river. The neighborhood was all familiar to him, but instead of taking her back home he drove towards the riverbank.

He then turned his blue hues back to her and smirked... ''Despite all of you drunk state, do you remember how much the river means to us?'', he asked softly and kissed her knuckles tenderly before climbing out from the car and scopping her into his arms again. He smiled and kissed her lips tenderly as he laid them near the water and kissed her lips slowly and tenderly... ''I remember our first kiss... Your first kiss...'', he smirkedl ovingly against her lips. ''You thought I was going to kiss you at that tavern, but I brought you to the river, where we first met... I wanted it to be special to you'', he murmured, tracing her lip line softly with the tip of his finger... ''You also found me and saved my life that other night after we started building our house'', he said quietly. ''You saved my life so many times after that one night Kida... I'm sorry I haven't told you how grateful I am for having you... But I'm telling you this now... And tomorrow and many times you need hear it.''
Back to top Go down
Kida Storm

Kida Storm

PostSubject: Re: Better Than Revenge (Tag Eric)   Better Than Revenge (Tag Eric) EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 3:09 am

Kida squeaked slightly when he lifted her up, but leaned into him nonetheless. She sat in the car and played with his hand absently, not caring where they were going. She'd missed his car -- how much it smelled like him. She kissed his knuckles and looked around, trying to decipher where they were going through her drunken haze. 

However, as they got to the river, she tilted her head. She started to use her magic clearly to try and sober herself up. She could only do it slowly. As they laid down by the river, she smiled slightly at him and nodded, remembering very clearly the day she'd met him. She'd wanted to strangle him, and kiss him all in the same moment. Hell, that was most every day now, but she loved every second. Their time by the river was the most important to thing to her. It was the only place she could feel calm. That's why when she got mad at him, she went and meditated by the river. Thinking of him could calm her down, even when he was the source of her stress. Remembering how sweet he truly was -- in the times he allowed himself to be that kind boy she'd met and fallen for so easily... 

"I saved your life?" She repeated to him, sober now. She scoffed softly and shook her head, bringing his chin to look at her. "Eric... I didn't have a life before I met you. You at least had Belle... I had no one at all. I didn't even have a name. No one knew me by my real name. I was Rebecca, Lily, Michelle... Practically any name I could think of," She smiled sheepishly. "You have always been the only person who calls me by my full name... Other than my mother," her eyes grew sad for a moment before she sighed. "You gave me a life... A purpose. I was doing nothing but running from... From nothing, honestly. From jail, I guess... I did nothing but con people out of the food they'd earned for their families... Husbands out of their marriages for the sake of a coins," she made a face and bit her bottom lip. "The point is... I may have saved your life, but... At least you had one to start with," She mumbled, stroking his cheek. "I'm proud of my life now... Dysfunctional as it may be... I'm proud to be here with you... To say that you're mine... That we have three beautiful children and a wonderful house... Whether or not I wanted to drown you when we first met is irrelevant. I still want to do that sometimes," she smirked. "But... Right after, I know I'd want to jump in and kiss you," She sighed over dramatically. "I just... I want to hear that you love me. Not Belle... Not any other girl... Just me," she whispered to him. "That you love this family... That you want us to work -- that you're willing to work on your anger for me... For Ian..." she murmured.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Better Than Revenge (Tag Eric)   Better Than Revenge (Tag Eric) Empty

Back to top Go down

Better Than Revenge (Tag Eric)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next