Happily Ever After: Second Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Time (Tag Susie)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Susie Trammel

Susie Trammel

Time (Tag Susie) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time (Tag Susie)   Time (Tag Susie) - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 7:05 pm

''I won't tell'', she teased, when he asked her about the rumors, and laughed softly... ''No, I've seen a dick before, derp...'', she shook her head... ''But I never had to sneek into someone's pants before'', she explained, and leaned a bit. ''When was the last time you've been with a girl?'', she asked, when she noticed how he shiffed while she touched him.
Back to top Go down
Stefan Rolfe

Stefan Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Time (Tag Susie)   Time (Tag Susie) - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 9:28 pm

Stefan chuckled and shook his head. "Hmm... I haven't been with a girl since I was ten, I believe," he mused. "I've only been with males since then," he said with a shrug. "What about you? When was the last time you were with a girl?" He teased.
Back to top Go down
Susie Trammel

Susie Trammel

PostSubject: Re: Time (Tag Susie)   Time (Tag Susie) - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 9:48 pm

''You were only ten when you started dating... How foward you are hmm?'', she teased with a small grin. ''The last time I was with a girl...'', she mused, and made a small face as she tried to remember. ''After the concert, last weekend...'', she nodded and looked up to him with a cocky smirk.
Back to top Go down
Stefan Rolfe

Stefan Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Time (Tag Susie)   Time (Tag Susie) - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 9:52 pm

Stefan chuckled and shook his head, playing with her blonde hair again. "Sheesh... Busy weekend, huh?" He teased and smirked to himself. "I can picture you being a lesbian... Kind of hot," He smiled playfully.
Back to top Go down
Susie Trammel

Susie Trammel

PostSubject: Re: Time (Tag Susie)   Time (Tag Susie) - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 10:23 pm

''Tottaly hot...''Susie smirked... ''During the concert, I picked two girls from the audience. I danced with them during the performance of the song... That was fun, you would have enjoyed watching that'', she smirked... ''When the concert was over, one of them was in the backstage, and one thing led to another....'', she murmured... ''Next thing I remember, I had her mouth licking my dick...'', she teased playfully.
Back to top Go down
Stefan Rolfe

Stefan Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Time (Tag Susie)   Time (Tag Susie) - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 10:34 pm

"Oh, you know how weak girls are to rockers," Stefan scoffed. "I'm kind of curious to see your dick. Gotta compare you know?" He teased and grinned up at the ceiling, his eyes still closed.
Back to top Go down
Susie Trammel

Susie Trammel

PostSubject: Re: Time (Tag Susie)   Time (Tag Susie) - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 10:52 pm

''That's true'', Susie laughed a bit, even her was a bit weak to rockers. ''You can see if you want.... Nothing is stopping you...'', she pointed with a devilsh smirk. She would be the first girl he was going to touch in years, that could be fun to watch.

Time (Tag Susie) - Page 4 Tumblr_ljywk0dKKN1qcm8bf
Back to top Go down
Stefan Rolfe

Stefan Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Time (Tag Susie)   Time (Tag Susie) - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 10:57 pm

Stefan cracked open an emerald eye and smirked slightly. "Alright..." He mumbled, though his tone was a bit shy now. He looked over and slid his hand along her stomach before unbuttoning her jeans and sliding the zipper down. "Your jeans are tight... Cant see anything," He mumbled before tilting his head and sliding his hand within the confines of her jeans. His hand slid inwards and cupped her panties. "Must be tiny," He murmured playfully, closing his eyes once more, though not moving his large hand. It did feel weird for him, but he wasn't sure how to truly feel about it. He kind of liked it, if he was being honest with himself.
Back to top Go down
Susie Trammel

Susie Trammel

PostSubject: Re: Time (Tag Susie)   Time (Tag Susie) - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 11:10 pm

Susie bit her lip when he moved his hand upon her stomach, and smile when he undid her jeans. She had to admit, he looked really cute when he was shy. She bit her lip harder this time when he slid his hand further into her pants, cupping her privates with his big hand... ''Hmm, maybe it's hidden...'', she suggested with a small smirk and looked into his face.
Back to top Go down
Stefan Rolfe

Stefan Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Time (Tag Susie)   Time (Tag Susie) - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 11:15 pm

Stefan looked over at the way she was biting her lip and smirked slightly. He slid his hand back and then within the confines of her panties. His middle finger brushed along her folds before rubbing against her clit. "Hmm... Found it," He mumbled, arching a playful brow at her.
Back to top Go down
Susie Trammel

Susie Trammel

PostSubject: Re: Time (Tag Susie)   Time (Tag Susie) - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 11:35 pm

Susie whimpered quietly when he brushed his finger along her folds, enjoying it. She moaned softly, and locked her gaze with his when he rubbed against her clit. ''Mhm... There it is...'', she chimed in pleasure, and ran her tongue between her lips... ''We should stop, before the guards notice what we're doing...'', she pointed out.
Back to top Go down
Stefan Rolfe

Stefan Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Time (Tag Susie)   Time (Tag Susie) - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 11:55 pm

"Not if you can keep your mouth shut," Stefan pointed out and smirked slightly as he slid his finger along her folds again before sliding one finger within her and pumping it slowly. She was tiny compared to his hand, which gave his long fingers an advantage.
Back to top Go down
Susie Trammel

Susie Trammel

PostSubject: Re: Time (Tag Susie)   Time (Tag Susie) - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 12:09 am

Susie swallowed hard and pursed her lips when he slid his finger again. ''Fuck you, Rolfe'', she whimpered quietly, and moved her hips towards him as his finger slid into her folds. She closed her eyes and took a deep breath... ''You better hope the cameras don't get what we're doing... Or we'll be in solitare'', she whispered.
Back to top Go down
Stefan Rolfe

Stefan Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Time (Tag Susie)   Time (Tag Susie) - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 12:26 am

"Oh, you wish you could," Stefan scoffed and reached down to the blanket. He pulled it over them and curled close like they were simply going to sleep. He knew the guards wouldn't give a damn, as long as they weren't hurting one another. He kissed her shoulder absently and moved his finger deeper within her moist folds in search of her weak spot.
Back to top Go down
Susie Trammel

Susie Trammel

PostSubject: Re: Time (Tag Susie)   Time (Tag Susie) - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 12:43 am

''Shut up...'', she scoffed with a smirk, and sighed in relief when he reached down tot the blanket, giving her a minute to put herself back together. Susie laid upon one side and leaned into his chest, whimpering softly when his finger slid inside her again. She closed her eyes and bit his shoulder lightly to muffle her moan when he moved deeper and found her weak spot.
Back to top Go down
Stefan Rolfe

Stefan Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Time (Tag Susie)   Time (Tag Susie) - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 1:04 am

Stefan watched the way her face contorted with her pleasure. He smirked slightly and gave a quiet 'shh' when she let any sound from her lips. He knew that someone could be quiet when they wanted. But, if they had to be? It was more likely for them to have a harder time keeping quiet. "Found it," He hummed and rubbed his finger against the spot he'd seen her react to.
Back to top Go down
Susie Trammel

Susie Trammel

PostSubject: Re: Time (Tag Susie)   Time (Tag Susie) - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 1:40 am

Susie opened her eyes just slightly, keeping them narrowed as he found her weak spot again. She gasped, but no sound left her mouth, and closed her eyes again. ''Ng, don't stop'', she whispered quietly, and had to took deep breaths in exchange to not make any sound.
Back to top Go down
Stefan Rolfe

Stefan Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Time (Tag Susie)   Time (Tag Susie) - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 1:47 am

Stefan smirked and worked the spot he saw her wanting to moan against. "Not planning on it," he hummed and worked his finger faster, wanting to bring her to an orgasm. The main thing that concerned him was the fact that, as he saw the pleasure she was in, he found his pants getting tighter. He wasn't supposed to be turned on by a girl. Or at least, he never had been before.
Back to top Go down
Susie Trammel

Susie Trammel

PostSubject: Re: Time (Tag Susie)   Time (Tag Susie) - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 2:31 am

Susie's breathing got shallow, and she shut her eyes tightly. The boy knew what he was doing, and for being a gay guy he was pretty good on pleasing a girl. She squirmed her body, her toes curling while she hit her orgasm... She sighed quietly, and nuzzled her nose nose against his lightly, ''Gay or not, I want you inside me now'', she murmured, and tugged his pants and boxers down... ''Hmm, it seems I won't have much work to get you fully stiffened, handsome'', she teased while handjobbing him discreetly under the blankets.

She smirked, and then turned around, tugging her jeans and panties down before spooning against him. ''We don't have any condoms, and I'm not taking birth control for a week or more... So, we should go unconventional'', she teased while positioning him on her behind.

Last edited by Susie Trammel on Thu Jul 25, 2013 3:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Stefan Rolfe

Stefan Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Time (Tag Susie)   Time (Tag Susie) - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 3:16 am

Stefan watched her orgasm and bit his lip roughly, liking the way she clenched around his finger. He hummed softly and chuckled breathlessly. He moved close to her as she wanted and smirked at the idea of having sex with her in the same manner he had sex with men. "Hmm... Just what I'm used to," He teased. 

"Lights out!" One of the guards called down the hall. All of the lights in the cells shut off. "Perfect," He smirked and slid his hands along the curves of her side and hip. He rested his nose in her shoulder before carefully sliding the tip of his length within her. He hummed, feeling how tight she was. He caressed her to relax before sliding farther within her. "So... Tiny or big?" He whispered in her ear as he started a slow rocking pace into her.
Back to top Go down
Susie Trammel

Susie Trammel

PostSubject: Re: Time (Tag Susie)   Time (Tag Susie) - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 3:29 am

She scoffed at his teasing, and bit on her lip as he slid his hand along her side. She hummed lightly as he rocked softly into her and she smirked... With the lightls off, it would be difficult to see what they were doing. ''Hmm... big, and not so thin... You have a nice cock, Mr Rolfe... The boys didn't lie... I'm afraid I can't say the same of the girls...'', she hummed in content as she moved her hips slowly against him, as her body adjusted around him.
Back to top Go down
Stefan Rolfe

Stefan Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Time (Tag Susie)   Time (Tag Susie) - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 3:38 am

Stefan smirked and curled her small frame a bit, as to give him better access. "Mm... Maybe you can change their mind?" He suggested and made a face. "My dick is too dry for this," He pointed out and pulled out of her as the friction became uncomfortable. "I can pull out," He mumbled. "Or... You could use that big mouth of yours," He teased.
Back to top Go down
Susie Trammel

Susie Trammel

PostSubject: Re: Time (Tag Susie)   Time (Tag Susie) - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 4:06 am

''Pft... Do you think the girls talk to the witch school?'', she teased, and frowned a bit when his pace also started getting uncomfortable to her. ''And tast my ass?... Gladly'', she smirked, and turned around into the blanket, curling into herself. She was so tiny that it still looked like she was lying by his side, and not about to give him a blow. She licked his shaft and took him into her mouth she sucked his tip in a teasingly manner before deep throating him, and holding him there the longer she could... Which were more than many could take, since she was almost an expert on it.
Back to top Go down
Stefan Rolfe

Stefan Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Time (Tag Susie)   Time (Tag Susie) - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 4:14 am

Stefan chuckled quietly and closed his eyes. He moved so that it would be easier for her to get down, but found she had no trouble. He gasped at the way she treated him. Her mouth was small and warm, but she knew what she was doing. "Fuck," He cursed softly. When he knew that he was well moist, he pulled from her mouth and turned her around once more. He spread her and then pushed his length within her from behind, holding her hip to allow him to slide completely within her small frame. He rocked into her and slid his hand around to rub her clit.
Back to top Go down
Susie Trammel

Susie Trammel

PostSubject: Re: Time (Tag Susie)   Time (Tag Susie) - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 4:23 am

Susie smirked when she heard him cursing, knowing very well she had got him right. She gladly turned around again, and gasped softly feeling his lenght feeling her fully this time. She bit her lip when he rocked into her, and cried quietly when he started rubbing her clit... ''Do you want me to scream, Stefan?'', she teased softly, and started rocking her hips against his.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Time (Tag Susie)   Time (Tag Susie) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Time (Tag Susie)
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next