Happily Ever After: Second Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Time (Tag Susie)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Stefan Rolfe

Stefan Rolfe

Time (Tag Susie) Empty
PostSubject: Time (Tag Susie)   Time (Tag Susie) EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 3:16 pm

Stefan ran his hand through his hair and sighed heavily as he slouched on his bed. He looked at his arm, not vacant of his arm. They wouldn't let him go into the jail with the mechanical arm after seeing how strong he truly was with it. So, he was back to the stub. He made a face, though a part of him was thankful that it wasn't there to let him cause harm to anyone else. He leaned on the wall behind him and stared idly ahead of himself, looking at nothing. There was no one in the jail cell ahead of him, but one of the guards had said some new girl would be put in there today. He didn't care. It wasn't like he would be making friends in jail. Then again, if he was to be in there a whole year, he figured he would have to to survive, right?
Back to top Go down
Susie Trammel

Susie Trammel

Time (Tag Susie) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time (Tag Susie)   Time (Tag Susie) EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 3:40 pm

Susie had two guards leading her to her 'new room', one at each side, right behind her. The shorter guard wrapped his haired hand upon her thin arm, and opened the cell as he gently tossed her inside. She sniffled quietly, and sat upon the bed, bringing her legs upon her chest, and trying to remember what happened last night. She was almost certain of the reason she was hanging out there again, and leaned her forehead upon her knees. She sighed quietly, giving up on figuring out what went wrong and how the police caught her and her friends smoking weed. She turned her head up, and looked around, spotting a boy at the cell across. He wasn't stranger to her, so she waved and nodded, ''First time here, hm?''
Back to top Go down
Stefan Rolfe

Stefan Rolfe

Time (Tag Susie) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time (Tag Susie)   Time (Tag Susie) EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 3:45 pm

Stefan glanced up when he saw the guards tossing a girl into the cell. He leaned his head to the side a bit and eyed her as he saw how she curled up. She looked confused. He nodded to her question and then looked away. "What are you here for?" He questioned.
Back to top Go down
Susie Trammel

Susie Trammel

Time (Tag Susie) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time (Tag Susie)   Time (Tag Susie) EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 4:07 pm

Susie pursed her lips, and then smirked... ''Killed my folks in their sleep'', she said, meaning it. He kept her straight face for a moment, before smirking cutely... ''I'm kidding, I'm kidding'', she said and got up from the bed to wander around her cell. ''I think it's for the same reason as before, weed, or another drug the guys brought yesterday'', she said, and then sat on the floor, leaning her side on the bars, ''How about you? Lemme me guess... Fine clothes, good looking'', she mused... ''Or you into herbs too, or you got yourself in a big trouble'', she mused.
Back to top Go down
Stefan Rolfe

Stefan Rolfe

Time (Tag Susie) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time (Tag Susie)   Time (Tag Susie) EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 4:20 pm

"You got busted for weed? Pft. I've been smoking weed for years and never gotten busted for it. Probably because I'm a Rolfe, but eh," He shrugged and then arched a brow at her guesses. "I didn't steal and like I said, I'm sneaky... I almost killed three of my friends," He said quietly. "One happened to be my boyfriend..." He sighed and shook his head. "Anger issues..."
Back to top Go down
Susie Trammel

Susie Trammel

Time (Tag Susie) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time (Tag Susie)   Time (Tag Susie) EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 4:31 pm

Susie smirked, relating his face with the name... ''Awe, so you use your name on you benefit?'', she teased, ''Very sneaky, Stefan...'', Susie murmured with a small smile, ''I can tell the rumors about your arm were true...'', she pointed out and sighed. Of course she heard about him, and his siblings, and all his friends.... Everyone on school knew about him, or of de Chambords, the Olympes and Riders, even her couldn't escape from what people talked about them, as much she tried.
Back to top Go down
Stefan Rolfe

Stefan Rolfe

Time (Tag Susie) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time (Tag Susie)   Time (Tag Susie) EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 4:50 pm

Stefan arched a brow, surprised she knew so much about him from his last name. "What? Do you keep tabs on my family?" He questioned. "And, no, I don't personally use my name... People just know who I am and stay away from me. Or they fawn over me. I've never really met anyone in between outside of family and family friends," He murmured. He'd grown used to anyone outside of his family falling at his feet and swooning. "I had a new arm, but... It was too strong. It's what caused me to hurt the others -- I could hit too hard with it," He mused.
Back to top Go down
Susie Trammel

Susie Trammel

Time (Tag Susie) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time (Tag Susie)   Time (Tag Susie) EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 5:12 pm

''No, because that would be very creepy'', she tilted her head, her eyes slightly narrowed and her voice tone mocked. She closed her eyes as she listened to him, and nodded. ''Right... You aren't so different from the guys I've met... All of them had anger issues, and alcohol breath? You don't drink, do you?'', she asked, getting up and strolling around her cells again. ''But they didn't have a fancy name like yours, and some of them are still locked in room like these ones'', she mused.
Back to top Go down
Stefan Rolfe

Stefan Rolfe

Time (Tag Susie) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time (Tag Susie)   Time (Tag Susie) EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 5:18 pm

Stefan smirked and shrugged. "Yeah. But, I was sober both times I got really mad. I don't get mad when I'm drunk," He mused and then tilted his head. "You seem to hang out with the wrong crouds there... er, I don't think I caught your name."
Back to top Go down
Susie Trammel

Susie Trammel

Time (Tag Susie) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time (Tag Susie)   Time (Tag Susie) EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 5:36 pm

Susie smirked, ''Oh, you should get drunk then... Maybe you'll be so softie that you won't even be able to be on you feet... No matter how mad you could be'', she pointed out. She only rolled her eyes when he talked of her hanging with the wrong types, like someone cared about it before, and turned her grey hues to him. ''Nope, you didn't...'', she mused, and pursed her lips. She wasn't sure if she wanted him to know her name, but there wasn't no harm if he knew... ''Trammel, Susie Trammel'', she murmured.
Back to top Go down
Stefan Rolfe

Stefan Rolfe

Time (Tag Susie) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time (Tag Susie)   Time (Tag Susie) EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 5:39 pm

"Pretty name," Stefan mused. "Trammel... Oh, your dad is rich, isn't he?" He questioned, smirking. "My dad has tabs on everyone rich," He explained. "You wear a lot of makeup, you know? You don't need it," he murmured, changing the subject.
Back to top Go down
Susie Trammel

Susie Trammel

Time (Tag Susie) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time (Tag Susie)   Time (Tag Susie) EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 5:58 pm

Susie sighed, used of having her name and many other things about her called pretty. She arched a brow at him, ''Your dad is creepy'', she murmured, and scoffed after... ''Coming from the gay Rolfe, I'm flattered'', she chuckled and sat upon her bed, boucing her legs losely. ''What else you know about my dad?'', she asked.
Back to top Go down
Stefan Rolfe

Stefan Rolfe

Time (Tag Susie) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time (Tag Susie)   Time (Tag Susie) EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 6:05 pm

Stefan smirked. He knew he didn't hide his sexual orientation, but he did find it funny how everyone seemed to think he was purely gay. "I do like girls. Some girls. It's hard to find my type in girls," he mumbled, rubbing at his nape. "I don't know much about your family, Susie," He breathed. "What do you know about mine?"
Back to top Go down
Susie Trammel

Susie Trammel

Time (Tag Susie) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time (Tag Susie)   Time (Tag Susie) EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 6:47 pm

Susie smirked... ''I guess finding your type of guy is way easier...'', she mused and looked down... ''You're not missing much about my family. Fucked up family, only daughter, absent father'', she shrugged lightly. ''I don't know much of your family, other than what people at school talk about you. I don't even pay attention to your sister, and we share a couple of classes at school'', she chuckled a bit.
Back to top Go down
Stefan Rolfe

Stefan Rolfe

Time (Tag Susie) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time (Tag Susie)   Time (Tag Susie) EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 6:50 pm

Stefan looked over at her and raised his brows. "You go to school with us?" He questioned, and then blinked a few times. "Oh yeah! You're a part of that punk group, right? I heard ya'll play at one of the school dances. People didn't take too kindly to the... theme of your music. What'cha get at a religious private school," He chuckled and shook his head. "I liked it, though.
Back to top Go down
Susie Trammel

Susie Trammel

Time (Tag Susie) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time (Tag Susie)   Time (Tag Susie) EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 7:40 pm

''Oh, I'm shocked... You heard of me!'', she batted her eyelashes innocently and chuckled, amused. ''We have a small audience that enjoys our music'', she said with a small smirk, and rolled her eyes, ''Dad thinks a religious school can take me off from satan's path'', she sighed and closed her eyes. Her father was so naive, thinking he could change her or what she had become sending her to some religious school while he spent his whole time travelling around, and leaving her alone with her mind.
Back to top Go down
Stefan Rolfe

Stefan Rolfe

Time (Tag Susie) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time (Tag Susie)   Time (Tag Susie) EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 7:46 pm

"Mine just don't want me to mingling with the poor people, I guess... Didn't keep me away from Ian, though," Stefan smiled a bit to himself before his smile fell. He didn't like thinking of Ian. "Alright, you two. C'mon. You've got an hour to be outside. Let's go," The officer said as he brought both of them from their cells. He led them out to the courtyard. Stefan blinked a few times, wide-eyed. Rich prisons were so much nicer than the ones on tv. The courtyard had fountains and flowers and nice benches and tables. "Sheesh... Even rich criminals get treated better," he scoffed and went to slouch on a bench.
Back to top Go down
Susie Trammel

Susie Trammel

Time (Tag Susie) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time (Tag Susie)   Time (Tag Susie) EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 9:40 pm

Susie rolled her eyes, and groaned, hating to go outside. She was still a little high because of the weed and the sun light hurt her eyes. She had already been there before, so she wasn't surprised with the fancy courtyard. ''Money can buy almost everything'', she mumbled, chosing to be in the shadows, but next to the boy.
Back to top Go down
Stefan Rolfe

Stefan Rolfe

Time (Tag Susie) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time (Tag Susie)   Time (Tag Susie) EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 9:56 pm

Stefan eyed her and smirked a bit. "What? Afraid you'll burst into flames out here?" He teased a bit, finding it odd how lighthearted he was able to be while out of home. He went nearer to her and out of the sun. "How long are you supposed to be in this place this time?" He questioned.
Back to top Go down
Susie Trammel

Susie Trammel

Time (Tag Susie) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time (Tag Susie)   Time (Tag Susie) EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 10:11 pm

Susie stuck her tongue out to him, ''Have you ever seen a tanned vampire?'', she teased, eyeing him as he approached. ''I don't know... It depends on how much dad is paying his lawyer this time'', she sighed, ''How about you, Richie Rich? Do you have any idea of what is going to happen to you?''
Back to top Go down
Stefan Rolfe

Stefan Rolfe

Time (Tag Susie) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time (Tag Susie)   Time (Tag Susie) EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 10:19 pm

Stefan shrugged and looked down. "Dad said he wouldn't let me stay here too long. Maybe only a few days... Maybe tomorrow," He mused and slid his hands into his back pockets. "I don't really want to go home... I was insanely depressed," He sighed and rubbed his right arm -- stump. "It's weird... I was just getting used to having an arm again," He mumbled.
Back to top Go down
Susie Trammel

Susie Trammel

Time (Tag Susie) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time (Tag Susie)   Time (Tag Susie) EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 10:32 pm

''The fast you leave the better to you... It would be a shame if the bad guys got their hands upon a pretty one like you'', she teased, and then scoffed, ''Depression sucks'', she said, and then looked down to his arm... ''Hey, what really happened to you? The rumors about it were completely insane'', she pointed at his arm.
Back to top Go down
Stefan Rolfe

Stefan Rolfe

Time (Tag Susie) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time (Tag Susie)   Time (Tag Susie) EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 10:45 pm

"Heh... I don't want to end up like my uncle, though that seems like the most suitable path for me," He scoffed. "Honestly? I was sent into an alternate dimension, got attacked by a cannibal, and had to get my arm chopped off," He said simply, then smirked over at her.
Back to top Go down
Susie Trammel

Susie Trammel

Time (Tag Susie) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time (Tag Susie)   Time (Tag Susie) EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 12:14 pm

Susie rose up her eyebrows and then scoffed... ''Right... Are you sure you're sober, Stefan?'', she questioned him. His explanation was far than the most ridiculous rumour she had heard about it.
Back to top Go down
Stefan Rolfe

Stefan Rolfe

Time (Tag Susie) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time (Tag Susie)   Time (Tag Susie) EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 6:45 pm

Stefan chuckled and looked down, shrugging his shoulders before looking at her from under his lashes. "Want to test my breath? I swear to you I'm sober," He teased.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Time (Tag Susie) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time (Tag Susie)   Time (Tag Susie) Empty

Back to top Go down

Time (Tag Susie)
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next