Happily Ever After: Second Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Protected (Tag:Vi&Li)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Violet Rivers

Violet Rivers

Protected (Tag:Vi&Li) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Protected (Tag:Vi&Li)   Protected (Tag:Vi&Li) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 12:58 am

Violet sighed and shook her head. "It is my fault, Lizzy... I should have known better. I don't like to think of you as a child, because I wasn't a child when I was your age... Shit, I'd done way worse than what you're doing now, but..." she sighed. "I'm sorry. You could have gotten raped because of me," she mumbled, her face expressing pain at the idea. For anyone else, feeling remorse was no big thing -- it was natural. It wasn't natural for Violet. She never felt bad for what she did. She'd just always been that way. But, knowing she could have hurt this girl was enough to make her stomach twist.

Liam shook his head and sighed, rubbing his temple. "I'm glad you're okay, Lizzy... But, I don't want you around Violet anymore. You're too smart to end up like Arianne," he mumbled, hating that he had to even reference her in a situation like this. "Or worse," he mumbled, eyeing Violet, who's head was no bowed.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Rider

Elizabeth Rider

PostSubject: Re: Protected (Tag:Vi&Li)   Protected (Tag:Vi&Li) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 1:29 am

Liz made a sad expression when she saw the pained one on Violet's features. "Violet..." Liz started, trying to comfort her. But she stopped when Liam started to talk, sighing softly by agreement. "Yes Li... Don't be mad at Vi, please. I went willingly you know..." Liz whispered softly, looking up at Liam with her big blue eyes pleading him.
Back to top Go down
Liam Rider

Liam Rider

PostSubject: Re: Protected (Tag:Vi&Li)   Protected (Tag:Vi&Li) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 1:36 am

Liam looked towards Elizabeth and pursed his lips. "Elizabeth Victoria Rider. I don't care if you went willingly, or you were dragged by your feet. Violet should not have brought a fourteen year old girl to a twenty-one and up club. I don't want her influencing you anymore than she already has," He said, trying to keep his calm. "Your brother has a point, Lizzy... As much as I don't like admitting that..." she sighed and eyed Liam before moving over to Elizabeth. She tilted up her chin and leaned down, kissing her lips once softly before kissing her forehead affectionately. "I want you to have a better life than I've had. I don't know how to turn my life around. But, you still have a clear path ahead of you if I'm not there."
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Rider

Elizabeth Rider

PostSubject: Re: Protected (Tag:Vi&Li)   Protected (Tag:Vi&Li) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 2:24 am

Liz winced slightly as he used her full name, their father only using it once when she ventured away from the playground when she was smaller. She pouted at how angry Liam was before looking over at Violet. Her eyes were even more sadden when Violet said Liam had a point and moved away from him to hug Violet instead. She didn't care what Liam said or threaten to do, Liz liked Violet, despite what 'path' she was on. If Liz had to, she would help clear Violet's path.
Back to top Go down
Violet Rivers

Violet Rivers

PostSubject: Re: Protected (Tag:Vi&Li)   Protected (Tag:Vi&Li) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 2:33 am

Violet frowned a bit when Elizabeth still came to her and hugged her. She sighed and slid her arms around the girl, kissing the side of her head affectionately. Liam sighed impatiently and shook his head. "Violet... You were a sweet girl when we were younger... I don't know what happened, and I'm sorry for it, but..." He trailed off as he looked at the way his sister was hugging the girl. "Elizabeth... Do you really like her?" He questioned.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Rider

Elizabeth Rider

PostSubject: Re: Protected (Tag:Vi&Li)   Protected (Tag:Vi&Li) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 2:52 am

Liz glared at Liam when he still spoke badly of Violet, her arms tightening around the girl even more. She pursed her lips when Liam asked his question. "Yes. I do. There's nothing wrong with Violet. She may do things that isn't great all the time, but she's still an amazing person. You should know out of all people." Liz responded, knowing she was stepping into dangerous waters.
Back to top Go down
Violet Rivers

Violet Rivers

PostSubject: Re: Protected (Tag:Vi&Li)   Protected (Tag:Vi&Li) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 2:54 am

Violet rubbed Liz's back gently and pursed her lips as she looked at Liam. Liam clenched his fists and looked away. He didn't want to think of Helena. But, now that she had even referenced her, she was in his mind. "Those people don't change, Elizabeth. That, I do know," He muttered.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Rider

Elizabeth Rider

PostSubject: Re: Protected (Tag:Vi&Li)   Protected (Tag:Vi&Li) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 3:08 am

Elizabeth merely rolled her eyes at Liam at what he muttered. "Clearly people like you don't change either." She mumbled before looking back at Violet. "I don't care what Li says, you can't be a bad influence on me. And if you think so as well... then... I'll help clear your path as well! O.k?" She said to Violet, her eyes bright and hopeful before kissing Violet's lips softly.
Back to top Go down
Violet Rivers

Violet Rivers

PostSubject: Re: Protected (Tag:Vi&Li)   Protected (Tag:Vi&Li) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 3:11 am

Violet bit her bottom lip as she looked down at the girl. She sighed and cupped the girls cheeks, kissing her gently and tenderly. "Okay," She finally whispered. "But... For right now, your brother needs you, alright? I know how important you are to him... I'll be around, and you know where to find me," She pointed out, then kissed her forehead. Liam sighed and slid his hands into his pockets, looking at the ground.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Rider

Elizabeth Rider

PostSubject: Re: Protected (Tag:Vi&Li)   Protected (Tag:Vi&Li) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 3:20 am

Liz pouted when Violet only headed her back towards her brother but nodded with a sigh. She wrapped her arms around Violet's neck, standing on her tip toes. "I'll miss you Violet...And Thank you for saving me..." Liz hummed before letting Violet go. She turned towards Liam, seeing his new jeep and heading there to the passenger side.
Back to top Go down
Violet Rivers

Violet Rivers

PostSubject: Re: Protected (Tag:Vi&Li)   Protected (Tag:Vi&Li) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 3:30 am

Violet watched as Elizabeth went back to Liam. She sighed and crossed her arms. "You don't have to thank me for that, Lizzy..." she mumbled. However, she then paused. "Wait!" She urged and hurried over to the girl. She reached into Lizzy's pocket and got her cellphone. She put her own cellphone number into it and bit her lip. "Just text me. We can even video chat, if you want. Okay?" She said quietly and leaned over, kissing her cheek. She then nodded and went back to her own car, sliding in and starting it up. She left quickly, not wanting to dwell on what had happened or be around too long as to change her mind.

Liam pursed his lips and walked with Elizabeth to get in the car. "I'm sorry, Lizzy... I just worry about you; you know that," He mumbled as he got into the drivers seat. "I won't tell mom and dad what happened if you promise not to hate me," he mumbled, pouting a bit.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Rider

Elizabeth Rider

PostSubject: Re: Protected (Tag:Vi&Li)   Protected (Tag:Vi&Li) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 3:53 am

Liz turned around when Violet hurried over to her. She grinned as Violet put her cellphone number into her cell and nodded to her suggestion. "Of course!" She responded, watching Violet go back to her car. She sighed softly before going to Liam's car. She climbed into the passenger side of his car and looked over at him. "I know that Li... If you hadn't shown up with Vi... Well, I'm grateful. And I couldn't possibly hate you... Especially now that you have your memories back, Veggie boy." Liz said, making a playful face at her brother. "And... I'm sorry for bringing up you know who... That was a stupid thing to bring up especially with how you're feeling..."
Back to top Go down
Liam Rider

Liam Rider

PostSubject: Re: Protected (Tag:Vi&Li)   Protected (Tag:Vi&Li) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 4:02 am

Liam found it difficult to smile, but simply nodded. "I'm glad," He said quietly. "I'm just happy that I got to you in time and didn't pretend to sleep again tonight," He mumbled. He leaned over and kissed her forehead. "And... I'm glad you've got someone. I just... Vi is..." He pursed his lips and shrugged. "She's a handful."
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Rider

Elizabeth Rider

PostSubject: Re: Protected (Tag:Vi&Li)   Protected (Tag:Vi&Li) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 4:17 am

Elizabeth nodded softly at Liam, smiling softly even if he didn't. She raised a playful brow at him. "Li, I'm a handful... I think I'll be alright..." She pointed out with a giggle. She looked back out of the window before sliding down in his seat. "We should go before Auntie Kida tells Mum and Dad instead."
Back to top Go down
Liam Rider

Liam Rider

PostSubject: Re: Protected (Tag:Vi&Li)   Protected (Tag:Vi&Li) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 4:19 am

Liam chuckled quietly and nodded. "If you say so, Lizzy," he mumbled. He looked out and nodded, knowing Kida would eventually be looking for him. "Right," He murmured and drove out of the lot, headed back towards the house.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Protected (Tag:Vi&Li)   Protected (Tag:Vi&Li) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Protected (Tag:Vi&Li)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Happily Ever After: Second Generation :: Seattle, Washington :: City :: Night Club-
Jump to: