Happily Ever After: Second Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Protected (Tag:Vi&Li)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Elizabeth Rider

Elizabeth Rider

Protected (Tag:Vi&Li) Empty
PostSubject: Protected (Tag:Vi&Li)   Protected (Tag:Vi&Li) EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 12:11 am

Elizabeth watched the time on her cellphone as it showed the time being past midnight. She hummed impatiently as she waited a few more minutes until she knew that her parents fell asleep. She was thankful that the twins weren't here anymore, both of them not going to sleep till nearly 2 in the morning. As she saw the designated time on her phone, but silently moved out of bed and quickly slipped out of her pajamas to reveal a tight, black sequenced tank with a tiny pair of white shorts. She walked over to her mirror and fixed her blonde hair before heading out of her room.

Liz looked around, glad to see all the lights shut off. She tiptoed out of her room and down the hall, being silent but just enough so her parent's couldn't hear. Going down the stairs and out the front door, Liz headed towards the bus stop.
Back to top Go down
Violet Rivers

Violet Rivers

PostSubject: Re: Protected (Tag:Vi&Li)   Protected (Tag:Vi&Li) EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 12:17 am

Violet waited at the bus stop, tapping her fingers against the steering wheel. When she heard the other girl approach, she looked over and grinned. "Ooh... Someone dressed to impress," she mused and waited until the girl got into the car to lean over and kiss her lips slowly. "Ready then?" She hummed, licking the taste of the girls lipgloss off of hir lips.

Liam hadnt been sleeping. So, he had heard Lizzy sneak out a few times. Of course, he had no idea that was bad behavior. He sighed and got out of bed this time. He followed her silently and hopped into the jeep his parents had bought him -- obviously feeling bad for everything that had happened to him. He drove after her and kept back as he watched her get into the car with Violet. He didn't mind the idea of them being together. He just minded that it was so late, and she was sneaking out. He didn't want her to get hurt. She was too young to be out at that kind of hour.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Rider

Elizabeth Rider

PostSubject: Re: Protected (Tag:Vi&Li)   Protected (Tag:Vi&Li) EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 12:29 am

Elizabeth grinned when she got into the car and gladly took the kiss from Violet. "Yes, I am." Liz hummed, caressing Violet's cheek softly. She giggled, biting her bottom lip before sitting back. "Where are we going this time Vi?" Liz asked, her eyes big and curious.
Back to top Go down
Violet Rivers

Violet Rivers

PostSubject: Re: Protected (Tag:Vi&Li)   Protected (Tag:Vi&Li) EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 12:50 am

"I'm going to sneak you into the club downtown," Violet smiled, her get eyes bright. She rested her hand on Liz's thigh and smiled at the soft skin under her fingertips. "I'm glad I don't treat you like a child," she hummed as she started to drive.

Liam followed, keeping tabs on them, but staying hidden.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Rider

Elizabeth Rider

PostSubject: Re: Protected (Tag:Vi&Li)   Protected (Tag:Vi&Li) EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 1:42 am

"Oh, a club?" Lizzy mused, a grin ever widening on her cheeks. She bit her bottom lip, enjoying Violet's touch on her sensitive skin before placing her hand on top. Elizabeth's soft blue eyes gazed at Violet's profile before smiling herself. "Me too."
Back to top Go down
Violet Rivers

Violet Rivers

PostSubject: Re: Protected (Tag:Vi&Li)   Protected (Tag:Vi&Li) EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 12:30 pm

Violet smiled and laced theis fingers together. "Of course... You're not really old enough to get into the club, so we're going to have to sneak you in. With this," she smirked and used her magic to pull a fake I.D from her purse, hovering it to show Lizzy. It was perfect. No way to tell that it wasn't real. "Isn't magic great?" She giggled and shook her head. "I'm a little worried on who might get their hands on you, though... I like to think I've got some special privileges," she mumbled as she caressed th e girls thigh a little higher than before.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Rider

Elizabeth Rider

PostSubject: Re: Protected (Tag:Vi&Li)   Protected (Tag:Vi&Li) EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 5:59 pm

Liz listened to Violet before her eyes lit up as she saw the fake i.d. She took it from Violet, amazed at how real it looked compared to others she'd seen. "Wow... I hope I can be good as you soon..." Liz said in awe, looking up at Violet. She bit her bottom lip as she felt Violet's soft touch further up her thigh before leaning over and kissing Violet's cheek. "You will always have special privileges Vi. And I'll just stay by you the whole time, I'll be fine."
Back to top Go down
Violet Rivers

Violet Rivers

PostSubject: Re: Protected (Tag:Vi&Li)   Protected (Tag:Vi&Li) EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 6:04 pm

"Good girl," Violet teased before smiling and brushing her fingertips just under the hem of the shorts. "These are really short," she mused, arching a brow as a small smirk played on her lips. "I like," she hummed. Of course, she wouldn't touch the girl without full consent. She knew better. And, she didn't want to get arrested.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Rider

Elizabeth Rider

PostSubject: Re: Protected (Tag:Vi&Li)   Protected (Tag:Vi&Li) EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 6:28 pm

"It's not that short..." Liz mumbled, looking down at the shorts and tug softly at the hems. After tugging at the hems, Liz traveled her hand to where Vi's was and interlaced her fingers with the girls with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Violet Rivers

Violet Rivers

PostSubject: Re: Protected (Tag:Vi&Li)   Protected (Tag:Vi&Li) EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 6:45 pm

Violet giggled and shook her head. She took the hand offered and smiled as their fingers were laced. When they reached the club, she grinned, seeing it was busy. "Wonderful," she hummed.

Liam stopped a ways back and eyed where Violet had pulled in. He made a face and shook his head. Lizzy was certainly too young to get into a club like that.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Rider

Elizabeth Rider

PostSubject: Re: Protected (Tag:Vi&Li)   Protected (Tag:Vi&Li) EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 7:01 pm

Liz grinned when she saw the lights and the people of the club. When Violet parked, Liz threw an excited look towards Violet before getting out of the car. She waited until Violet came over to interlace her fingers with hers before tugging Violet towards the line.
Back to top Go down
Violet Rivers

Violet Rivers

PostSubject: Re: Protected (Tag:Vi&Li)   Protected (Tag:Vi&Li) EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 7:10 pm

Violet smirked when she saw the girl going towards the line. "No, no, sweetie," she hummed and tugged her to the front. "Oh, miss violet! Welcome back," the bouncer greeted. "Who's your little friend?" He questioned. "This is Lizzy," she smiled. "She looks a little young... Got your I.D on you?" He questioned, arching a brow.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Rider

Elizabeth Rider

PostSubject: Re: Protected (Tag:Vi&Li)   Protected (Tag:Vi&Li) EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 7:19 pm

Liz blinked but followed Violet to the head of the crowd. She looked at the bouncer, intimidated by how tall and muscular he was compared to her tiny frame. However, she blinked at his question before smiling casually. "Of course~." She said, pulling out her fake i.d and giving it to the bouncer casually.
Back to top Go down
Violet Rivers

Violet Rivers

PostSubject: Re: Protected (Tag:Vi&Li)   Protected (Tag:Vi&Li) EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 7:46 pm

"Alright... Seems everything is in order. Have a nice time, ladies," the man said with a small smile and raised the rope to let them in. Violet smiled and tugged Lizzy with her as she got in.

Liam made a face and shook his head. However, he saw a white haired woman with tan skin and bit his lip. He knew that was his aunt, kida, from the pictures he had seen. He pulled around and parked before getting up and catching up to her. "Liam? What in the world are you doing out so late?" Kida asked when the boy came up to her. "Followed some... Friends here," he said softly. "I need to get in to make sure they don't get into any trouble. Can you just trust me and keep Eric away?" He asked. Kida pursed her lips, but sighed and nodded."Come this way. We will go in the back," she instructed and led him to the back entrance.

Violet led Lizzy straight to he dance floor and grinned. She moved he hips with the beat of the song on and ran her hands up through her hair before smirking at Lizzy. "Dance with me. We can make every guy here jealous," she giggled and pulled Lizzy over, rusting her hands on her hips and guiding her to move with her closely.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Rider

Elizabeth Rider

PostSubject: Re: Protected (Tag:Vi&Li)   Protected (Tag:Vi&Li) EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 8:16 pm

Liz grinned and gladly followed Violet inside of the club. She looked around with excited eyes, never being in a club before. She blushed slightly at the girls that wore much more revealing clothing than she did and even more when she caught a few guys looking at her much differently than she was used to. However, she stayed close to Violet as she lead them out to the dance floor. She smiled sheepishly at Violet but danced like so, moving closer to Violet as she asked.
Back to top Go down
Violet Rivers

Violet Rivers

PostSubject: Re: Protected (Tag:Vi&Li)   Protected (Tag:Vi&Li) EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 8:43 pm

Violet smiled softly and then looked around, knowing there were guys looking at her. She shook her head and turned Liz's head to kiss her lips slowly. She then eyed the men from before and mouthed "mine." They scowled and shook their heads before looking away.

Liam followed inside the building and made a face when he saw Lizzy and the way she was being gawked at. A part of him was happy to see Violet protect her. The other part was angry that Liz was even in that place.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Rider

Elizabeth Rider

PostSubject: Re: Protected (Tag:Vi&Li)   Protected (Tag:Vi&Li) EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 8:57 pm

Liz giggled softly as Violet kissed her lips, wrapping her arms around Violet. She looked over at the men who scowled and smirked at them. She turned her face back to Violet as she kissed her jaw line and neck as she rocked her hips against Violet's.
Back to top Go down
Violet Rivers

Violet Rivers

PostSubject: Re: Protected (Tag:Vi&Li)   Protected (Tag:Vi&Li) EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 9:33 pm

Violet was a bit surprised to feel Lizzy kissing her neck and jaw. She hummed a groan as she felt her hips being ground against. She slid one hand down and squeezed her butt, pulling her hips closer in the process.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Rider

Elizabeth Rider

PostSubject: Re: Protected (Tag:Vi&Li)   Protected (Tag:Vi&Li) EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 9:45 pm

Humming in sound of pleasure as Violet squeezed her butt, Lizzy wrapped her fingers around the fabric of Violet's shirt. She kissed the girl's shoulder, smiling at the soft skin underneath, before returning back to kiss Violet's lips once more.
Back to top Go down
Violet Rivers

Violet Rivers

PostSubject: Re: Protected (Tag:Vi&Li)   Protected (Tag:Vi&Li) EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 10:08 pm

Violet smiled and nipped softly at the girls ear before returning the kiss. She then was the one who kissed her jaw and neck, nipping at the skin.

Liam averted his eyes, not wanting to watch them. He just wanted to make sure they weren't in danger.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Rider

Elizabeth Rider

PostSubject: Re: Protected (Tag:Vi&Li)   Protected (Tag:Vi&Li) EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 11:01 pm

Liz giggled as Violet kissed her neck, tilting her neck to make it easier. She pulled a bit away from Violet, just to kiss her lips. "I'm thirsty." Liz mumbled against her lips before pulling back. "I'll go get us some, if that's o.k." She grinned at Violet and before receiving an answer, Liz moved out of Violet's arms and disappeared into the crowd towards the bar area. 

"Two drinks please." Liz ordered as she got to the bar. The bartender raised his brow and Liz showed him her I.D. He simply nodded and went off to go makes the special drinks of the night. As she waited, she could feel eyes on her, making her a bit nervous. She avoided all eye contact with anyone until a tall, muscular man shadowed the light for her. "Hey there little lady. How about me and you go to the back and have a little talk?" He slurred, the clear smell of strong alcohol across his breath. "No." Liz said simply and without fear, even though she felt extremely nervous now for leaving Violet. "Aw, come on. Don't be like that. Come to the back with me." He said, placing his hand on her arm. She slapped him away with another no until he grabbed her small frame.

Of course, with the loud music and it being over-crowded, no one could hear or bothered to pay attention when Lizzy yelled and fought back the man as he took her to the back. As they went to the back, the man threw Liz on the couch before closing the door. Liz scrambled back on the couch when he came over and tried to kick and scratch at him when he came over. However, her being much weaker than him, her attempts failed. She cried out when he grabbed her wrists with one hand and with the other, forcibly ripped her tank top.
Back to top Go down
Violet Rivers

Violet Rivers

PostSubject: Re: Protected (Tag:Vi&Li)   Protected (Tag:Vi&Li) EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 11:17 pm

Violet nodded and watched as Lizzy went over to the bar, making sure she at least got there okay. Her gut was telling her to go with her, but, she didn't listen. Liam, on the other hand, saw everything. And, in the moment he saw his sister getting hurt, he felt himself breaking down the wall he had been trapped behind.

He was quick to run after the man and his sister. Violet looked around and got nervous as she no longer saw Lizzy at the bar. She used her powers to figure out where the girl was, then took off.

Liam kicked in the door and was fast to get to the man, grab him by the shoulder and punch him hard in the face, not caring how big or strong the man was. Violet was in next and used her powers to keep a shield up as to not let Liam get hit. She then threw a high, skilled kick into the mans face to knock him off his feet. She moved to Liz and touched her face. "You okay?"
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Rider

Elizabeth Rider

PostSubject: Re: Protected (Tag:Vi&Li)   Protected (Tag:Vi&Li) EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 11:39 pm

When Liam pulled the man off of Lizzy, she quickly scrambled to hide in the corner of the couch. She couldn't see that it was Liam and not just another man coming him. She curled in a small ball, trying to protect herself as much as she possibly do. When Violet touched her cheek, Lizzy flinched away from the girl, her walls of defense being extremely high from wanting to be touch, yelling at Violet to leave her alone and not hurt her.
Back to top Go down
Violet Rivers

Violet Rivers

PostSubject: Re: Protected (Tag:Vi&Li)   Protected (Tag:Vi&Li) EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 11:50 pm

Violet frowned when Lizzy rejected her touch. She turned when she heard the man get up and shook her head. She threw a rough kick into his abdomen and then a punch into his head until he was bleeding. "Liam get her out of here," she muttered. Liam went over and picked up Lizzy, not caring if she fought him. He carried her outside of the club. Violet followed.

Violet sighed and watched as Liam set Lizzy onto her feet. "Here," he mumbled and removed his jacket, putting it on her shoulders. He then turned his glare onto Lizzy. "What the hell is wrong with you?" He snapped. "Oh... You're back," she mused. He growled and shook his head. "I know...I know... It was a really bad idea. I'm sorry," she mumbled. Liam shook his head and looked back at Lizzy. "Did he hurt you Liz?" He murmured.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Rider

Elizabeth Rider

PostSubject: Re: Protected (Tag:Vi&Li)   Protected (Tag:Vi&Li) EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 12:09 am

When Liz felt someone pick her up, she fought at first as much as she could, but she looked up to see Liam. She instantly clung to the fabric of his clothing, hiding her face in his chest. As he set her down and put his jacket on her shoulders, she pushed her arms through and held it close. She listened as Liam snapped at Violet and quickly went to defend her. "It isn't her fault..." She protested softly, grabbing Liam's wrist. As he turned back towards her, she shook her head at his question. "Other than I need a new tank top... No, he didn't hurt me..." She responded before looking up at him. She sniffled slightly before quickly wrapping her arms around his middle, hiding her face in his shirt.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Protected (Tag:Vi&Li)   Protected (Tag:Vi&Li) Empty

Back to top Go down

Protected (Tag:Vi&Li)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Happily Ever After: Second Generation :: Seattle, Washington :: City :: Night Club-
Jump to: