Happily Ever After: Second Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Waking Up (Tag: Li)

Go down 
+2
Liam Rider
Flynn Rider
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Jasper Rider

Jasper Rider

Waking Up (Tag: Li) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waking Up (Tag: Li)   Waking Up (Tag: Li) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 10:58 pm

Jasper sighed heavily at Violet as she dragged his siblings at the door. Lizzy pursed her lips and took her hand away from Violet. "I'm not a kid, so stop calling me that." Lizzy snapped at her, crossing her arms. Ever since they got back, with the combination of Liam being in the coma, Liz found herself easily aggravated with how everyone treated her.
Back to top Go down
Violet Rivers

Violet Rivers

PostSubject: Re: Waking Up (Tag: Li)   Waking Up (Tag: Li) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 11:05 pm

"Ooh... Fiesty," Violet grinned. "Don't worry... I've got just the thing to calm you down," She hummed and led them down the block to where her apartment was. It was an average one bedroom apartment. "So, Lizzy... Ever smoked weed before?" She asked, arching a brow. Liam arched a brow. "What's that?" He asked. Violet giggled. "Awe... Memory deprived Liam is so cute," She teased and tugged him over to sit on the couch. She strolled over to her cabinets and stripped out of her sweater in the process, wearing a black string tanktop underneath. "Sorry that it's a little hot. The AC in this place isn't the best," She apologized as she fished out the liquor from her cabinet. She brought it over and set it in front of them.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Rider

Elizabeth Rider

PostSubject: Re: Waking Up (Tag: Li)   Waking Up (Tag: Li) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 11:51 pm

Liz stuck out a tongue towards Violet as she followed her to her home. "Nope." Liz said, looking around the apartment before sitting down next to her brother. She pat Liam on the shoulder. "You'll like weed. Jasper liked weed." Lizzy said with a grin before looking at Violet. She shrugged lightly, not minding the heat so much.
Back to top Go down
Violet Rivers

Violet Rivers

PostSubject: Re: Waking Up (Tag: Li)   Waking Up (Tag: Li) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 12:11 am

Violet smirked and arched a brow. "Jasper? Smoking weed? Oh, how I wish I'd seen that," She sighed over dramatically before reaching under her TV cabinet. "Here we go," She mused as she pulled out a bong. She packed a good bit of her stash of weed into the bowl and lit it up, taking the first deep breath of it. "Here, Lizzy... Just don't breathe in too much or you'll choke," She smirked and handed it to the girl before strolling off to turn on the radio. When it was on, she smiled and danced over to pick up the bottle of Vodka, taking a long drink from the bottle.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Rider

Elizabeth Rider

PostSubject: Re: Waking Up (Tag: Li)   Waking Up (Tag: Li) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 12:24 am

"Yup. Arianne made him do it in their freshman year." Lizzy explained with a grin before tilting her head as Violet took out the bong. She watched as Violet went first and grinned even more when she offered to her. Liz gladly took it and nodded at her instructions before doing so. She took in a deep breath and let some of it out, giggling at the smoke. 

Waking Up (Tag: Li) - Page 3 Tumblr_mounz16Pzp1qi1d8wo1_r1_500

She looked at Liam, offering it to him. "Try it! It'll make you feel better~." Lizzy offered, giving it to him before getting up and dancing with Violet.
Back to top Go down
Violet Rivers

Violet Rivers

PostSubject: Re: Waking Up (Tag: Li)   Waking Up (Tag: Li) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 12:28 am

Violet watched over Lizzy as she took a breath of the smoke, making sure she didn't hurt herself. She grinned when the girl started giggling at the smoke. she shook her head and smiled at Liam. Liam took it and obliged without a second thought about it. He let out the smoke and smirked a bit to himself before handing it back to Violet. Violet took another breath before humming in pleasure and handing off to Lizzy. "Here, babydoll," She smirked at her and giggled as Liam sprawled out on the sofa, idly sipping at a bottle of scotch.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Rider

Elizabeth Rider

PostSubject: Re: Waking Up (Tag: Li)   Waking Up (Tag: Li) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 12:42 am

Liz watched as Liam puffed out the smoke, smirking as he did so and giggling as he sprawled out onto the couch. Liz took the bong from Violet and it took in a breath once more, keeping it in before letting out some smoke when she started giggling. "I'll switch you." Liz said before switching Violet the Vodka for the bong. She took a long swig of the vodka, making a face at the taste at first but nonetheless drinking it.
Back to top Go down
Violet Rivers

Violet Rivers

PostSubject: Re: Waking Up (Tag: Li)   Waking Up (Tag: Li) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 12:49 am

Violet grinned and nodded, handing off the vodka and giggling at the face the girl made. "You're cute," She teased before smirking to herself. "C'mere," She urged and took the girls chin in her grip gently. She got the girl to part her lips, and then took a deep breath from the bong before leaning over. She did not let their touch more than simple brush as she blew the smoke gently into the girls mouth. She giggled and leaned back before handing the bong to Liam and letting him have a few breaths as she danced along the room.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Rider

Elizabeth Rider

PostSubject: Re: Waking Up (Tag: Li)   Waking Up (Tag: Li) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 1:15 am

Lizzy raised a playful brow as Violet held her chin. As Violet blew the smoke into Liz's mouth, Liz smirked at the new pleasurable sensation. She giggled with Violet before taking a swig of the vodka. "I like you." Liz said, with a goofy grin towards Violet as she spun around. "You're fun."
Back to top Go down
Violet Rivers

Violet Rivers

PostSubject: Re: Waking Up (Tag: Li)   Waking Up (Tag: Li) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 1:19 am

Violet grinned and danced back over to her. "You like me, huh?" She teased near the girls ear as she stood behind her, swaying her hips as she was pressed close to the girls back. She giggled and rested her hand against the girls hip. Liam paid them no mind, off his own little world as he laid on the couch, staring blankly up at the ceiling like he was looking at the stars.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Rider

Elizabeth Rider

PostSubject: Re: Waking Up (Tag: Li)   Waking Up (Tag: Li) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 1:53 am

Elizabeth giggled softly, biting down on her bottom lip as Violet teased her. She swayed along with Violet as she took another swig of the alcoholic beverage. She handed the bottle to Violet before leaning her head against Violet's.
Back to top Go down
Violet Rivers

Violet Rivers

PostSubject: Re: Waking Up (Tag: Li)   Waking Up (Tag: Li) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 2:13 am

Violet smiled a bit and pressed her lips absently against the girls neck before eyeing the bottle. She took a sip of it and hummed softly as it burned her throat. "Tell me, Liz... Have you been kissed yet?" she asked, swaying with the girl.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Rider

Elizabeth Rider

PostSubject: Re: Waking Up (Tag: Li)   Waking Up (Tag: Li) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 2:18 am

Lizzy giggled as Violet kissed her neck, tilting her neck as she did so. She looked back at Violet, her bright blue eyes big as Violet asked her if she's ever been kissed. "Nope." Lizzy responded, her voice high pitched and playful. "They would never let it happen." Lizzy explained, pointing over at Liam as if he represented their whole family.
Back to top Go down
Violet Rivers

Violet Rivers

PostSubject: Re: Waking Up (Tag: Li)   Waking Up (Tag: Li) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 2:23 am

Violet scoffed and shook her head. She set the bottle of Vodka down and moved around to face Elizabeth. She rested one hand on her hip and the other against her cheek. She leaned her forehead against Lizzy's, and nudged their noses together lightly. "Then... Could I be your first kiss?" She asked, a playful smile on her lips. "I promise I don't bite... Too much."
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Rider

Elizabeth Rider

PostSubject: Re: Waking Up (Tag: Li)   Waking Up (Tag: Li) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 2:30 am

Elizabeth smirked when Violet turned Liz around and placed her forehead against hers. She giggled at the height different, Liz being much smaller than Violet. "Maybe..." Liz hummed playfully at Violet, her bright blue eyes daring Violet to do so.
Back to top Go down
Violet Rivers

Violet Rivers

PostSubject: Re: Waking Up (Tag: Li)   Waking Up (Tag: Li) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 2:34 am

Violet grinned and brought her closer with the hand on her hip. She closed the space between their lips and kissed her slowly and tenderly, making sure to keep it sweet. She could be a hardass, but when it came to things like this, she was gentle. "Mm... look at me, robbing the cradle," she teased as she broke the kiss, her lips still just barely brushing Liz's.

Last edited by Violet Rivers on Tue Jun 25, 2013 3:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Helena Olympe

Helena Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Waking Up (Tag: Li)   Waking Up (Tag: Li) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 3:03 am

Liz closed her eyes when Violet kissed her lips, her hands travelling to the girl's cheeks. Even though it was her first kiss, Liz found herself easily moving her lips against Violet's. She giggled softly as Violet broke the kiss and playfully pouted. "Not a kid." Liz said with a pout.
Back to top Go down
Violet Rivers

Violet Rivers

PostSubject: Re: Waking Up (Tag: Li)   Waking Up (Tag: Li) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 3:15 am

Violet smirked and nuzzled her nose against the girls before sighing. "You're probably just into me because of the weed and the alcohol. I'm not such a good influence. Liam would kick my ass if he was still himself," She mumbled, shrugging. "But, it's alright. I'm not really dating material anyway," She said with a sheepish grin.
Back to top Go down
Helena Olympe

Helena Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Waking Up (Tag: Li)   Waking Up (Tag: Li) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 3:35 am

"Maybe~..." Lizzy hummed softly, twisting her body away from Violet. She turned towards Violet with a crooked smile. "Well... I don't know much about you, Viooollet, so I wouldn't know, now would I? Annnd real Li isn't here, now is he?" Elizabeth mused at the girl as she danced to the song.
Back to top Go down
Violet Rivers

Violet Rivers

PostSubject: Re: Waking Up (Tag: Li)   Waking Up (Tag: Li) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 3:38 am

Violet scoffed and shook her head. "What's there to know about me? I'm a pothead who ran away from home and came to Seattle," She shrugged. "Anything else?" She mused, tilting her head and smiling just a bit.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Rider

Elizabeth Rider

PostSubject: Re: Waking Up (Tag: Li)   Waking Up (Tag: Li) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 3:45 am

"And I'm just a kid~." Elizabeth said, looking at Violet with a smile before winking. She strutted over to Violet and kissed the girl's lips, her hands on her cheek and chest as she did so. Lizzy pulled away with a playful grin. "I like you... Drunk and high or not~."
Back to top Go down
Violet Rivers

Violet Rivers

PostSubject: Re: Waking Up (Tag: Li)   Waking Up (Tag: Li) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 4:04 am

Violet smirked and watched as the girl strut over, admiring the way her frame moved. She placed her hands on her hips and gave a soft groan at the feel of the girls hand on her chest. "I like you, too," She mumbled and leaned back in, taking her in another kiss.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Rider

Elizabeth Rider

PostSubject: Re: Waking Up (Tag: Li)   Waking Up (Tag: Li) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 4:47 am

Elizabeth grinned at Violet's words, enjoying the kiss more than she imagined. She moved her hand to Violet's cheek and moved her lips fervently against hers. Lizzy giggled softly, "You lips taste like vodka~."
Back to top Go down
Violet Rivers

Violet Rivers

PostSubject: Re: Waking Up (Tag: Li)   Waking Up (Tag: Li) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 4:50 am

"I wonder why," Violet smirked and then whined cutely. "My legs are tired..." She huffed, and eyed Liam on the couch. She shook her head and took Liz's hand. She tugged her to her small bedroom, holding on the little single bed and a dresser. She fell onto her back on the bed and pulled Liz over her. She leaned up on her elbows to allow herself to keep kissing her.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Rider

Elizabeth Rider

PostSubject: Re: Waking Up (Tag: Li)   Waking Up (Tag: Li) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 4:59 am

Elizabeth threw a look back at Liam before nearly bouncing as she followed Violet into the bedroom. She giggled softly as Violet pulled her over her and gladly took the kiss, her hands on each of her shoulders to keep her from falling.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Waking Up (Tag: Li)   Waking Up (Tag: Li) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Waking Up (Tag: Li)
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Happily Ever After: Second Generation :: Seattle, Washington :: City :: Hotel-
Jump to: