Happily Ever After: Second Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Waking Up (Tag: Li)

Go down 
+2
Liam Rider
Flynn Rider
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Violet Rivers

Violet Rivers

Waking Up (Tag: Li) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waking Up (Tag: Li)   Waking Up (Tag: Li) - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 5:05 am

Violet hummed a sound of content and laid back, keeping their lips connected. Her hands trailed along Elizabeth's sides and down to the curve of her rear. She smiled a bit and squeezed her behind playfully. "Nice butt," She complimented before her hands settled on her hips, brushing just under the fabric of her shirt.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Rider

Elizabeth Rider

PostSubject: Re: Waking Up (Tag: Li)   Waking Up (Tag: Li) - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 5:14 am

When Violet laid back, Lizzy placed her hand on Violet's chest and the other one on the bed. She giggled softly as Violet touched her butt, squirming at a bit when she squeezed it. "Thanks... Nice boobs." Liz complimented back as she squeezed her chest.
Back to top Go down
Violet Rivers

Violet Rivers

PostSubject: Re: Waking Up (Tag: Li)   Waking Up (Tag: Li) - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 5:28 am

Violet hummed a soft sound of pleasure and smirked. "They're real, too," She teased and moved to kissing the girls neck, nipping and sucking at the nape of it and not caring if she left little marks. She slid her hands along the girls thighs then and caressed them.
Back to top Go down
Helena Olympe

Helena Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Waking Up (Tag: Li)   Waking Up (Tag: Li) - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 5:25 pm

"Oh?" Lizzy hummed, tilting her head to let Violet have full reign on her neck. She giggled softly as Violet touched her thighs, her hands resting tenderly on her chest.
Back to top Go down
Violet Rivers

Violet Rivers

PostSubject: Re: Waking Up (Tag: Li)   Waking Up (Tag: Li) - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 7:40 pm

Violet smiled and brought her lips back to Elizabeth's, kissing her deeply and sliding her hands to her hips to roll their hips together. She hummed in soft pleasure and smiled a bit.

However, the door to her apartment was opened then. Oliver sighed as he saw Liam passed out on the sofa. He shook his head. "Don't worry. I suspect this would be the culprit," he mused as he took the bottle of scotch from the boys hand and set it on the table. "Lizzy must be in there," he gestures to the bedroom door. "They're probably passed out, too," he shook his head. "I can't blame Violet, since these two came willingly," he shook his head.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Rider

Elizabeth Rider

PostSubject: Re: Waking Up (Tag: Li)   Waking Up (Tag: Li) - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 11:53 pm

Helena followed Oliver into the room and nearly had a heart attack seeing Liam asleep on the couch, automatically thinking the worse. But, when Oliver talked about the bottle and Liam started to snore softly, she felt herself calming rapidly. She nodded softly and headed towards the back. 

Elizabeth hummed as their hips rolled together, smirking at the sensation. Her hands traveled down Violet's body to her waist line, her fingers crawling under the soft fabric of Violet's tank to, caressing the soft skin underneath. Before she could continue, she heard a soft gasp before being pulled off. "So sorry to rudely interrupt, but the little one has a bed time. We are leaving Elizabeth." Helena said with biting sarcasm, grabbing the collar of Elizabeth's shirt and nearly dragging her out. "Hellena! Let go!" Liz whined, pouting and fussing when Helena dragged her out from the room.
Back to top Go down
Violet Rivers

Violet Rivers

PostSubject: Re: Waking Up (Tag: Li)   Waking Up (Tag: Li) - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 12:08 am

Violet smiled as she felt the girls hands on her skin. But, the second she felt the girl being pulled away, she opened her eyes and glared as Lizzy was taken. "Be gentle!" She chastised protectively as she went into the main room. Oliver shook his head and sighed. "Are you kidding, Vi? She's fourteen," he sighed. "And, your point is? You didn't think of me as a child back then," she said, crossing her arms. Oliver pursed his lips and shook his head. "That was different, Violet. Liz's parents will kill you if they hear," he warned. "It was worth it," she said softly. Oliver pursed his lips and sighed. "Liz... You need to let us take you home."
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Rider

Elizabeth Rider

PostSubject: Re: Waking Up (Tag: Li)   Waking Up (Tag: Li) - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 12:33 am

"Oh, gentle. Sure." Helena mumbled at Violet before watching as Violet and Oliver went at it. She raised a brow before turning her attention back to Liz as she pulled her arm out from her shirt sleeve to escape. "I don't want to go home! And I'm not a kid!" Liz huffed at Oliver, scowling at him. "We're taking you home, whether or not you want to. You're lucky we're not telling your parents." Helena said sternly to Liz, grabbing her shoulders to keep her still. "Why do you care anyways. You stopped caring, remember?" Lizzy spat back at Helena, receiving a dangerous 'Oh-really' look from her. "Say bye to Violet, Lizzy-boo." Helena mused before grabbing and throwing the tiny girl over her shoulder. Lizzy gasped and started kicking as Helena walked out the apartment.
Back to top Go down
Violet Rivers

Violet Rivers

PostSubject: Re: Waking Up (Tag: Li)   Waking Up (Tag: Li) - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 12:41 am

Violet growled and shook her head. "She said no, Helena," she muttered and used her magic to pick up Elizabeth and bring her over, placing her behind herself. "That means no," she said simply. Oliver shook his hard and picked Liam up. "Why don't you go home and try and fix what you broke in him instead of ruining something for someone else," Violet said simply towards Helena. Oliver frowned and shook her head. "I'd heard you'd gotten nicer, Vi," he mumbled. "I am nice. But, not towards people who hurt my friends," she staid softly.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Rider

Elizabeth Rider

PostSubject: Re: Waking Up (Tag: Li)   Waking Up (Tag: Li) - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 12:53 am

"Excuse me?" Helena growled at Violet, as she turned to look at the girl with a poisonous glare. "Don't you dare try to think that you know everything when you fucking don't. And if you're such 'friends' with Liam, you'd know how pissed he would be that you are letting his baby sister get high and drunk for Christ-sake! Now, move out of the damn way before I forcefully drag her out." Helena spat at Violet, her ever small patience running out quickly.
Back to top Go down
Violet Rivers

Violet Rivers

PostSubject: Re: Waking Up (Tag: Li)   Waking Up (Tag: Li) - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 1:11 am

Violet smirked and cracked her knuckles. "If you want her, you gotta go through me," she said simply. Oliver shook his head. "Helena, don't... She's stronger than she looks. She took tae-kwon-do since she was ten. She's also gotten in fights since she was ten. And won."
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Rider

Elizabeth Rider

PostSubject: Re: Waking Up (Tag: Li)   Waking Up (Tag: Li) - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 1:23 am

Helena glared at Violet, her jaw clenching tightly. "I don't know if you haven't got the memo, Oliver. But I don't care." Helena muttered towards him, not actually minding if she lost. She wasn't going to leave this place without Lizzy. However, before both of them could get into it, Liz pursed her lips heavily, not wanting to cause a fight between the two. "Stop!' She quickly said, moving in between Violet and Helena. "Fine! I'll go home if you're so determined."
Back to top Go down
Violet Rivers

Violet Rivers

PostSubject: Re: Waking Up (Tag: Li)   Waking Up (Tag: Li) - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 1:29 am

Violet groaned when Lizzy got in the way. "Lizzy... Ruining my fun," she teased before sighing. "I'll come visit sometime, okay?" She murmured and kissed the girls cheek before nudging her towards Helena. "Get you panties out a wad, Helena. And make up with Liam. He's too good to let go."
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Rider

Elizabeth Rider

PostSubject: Re: Waking Up (Tag: Li)   Waking Up (Tag: Li) - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 1:37 am

"Sorry... We'll have more fun later." Liz said with a grin before nodding softly. She crossed her arms as she walked towards Helena, only to shoulder bump past her with a bit of anger and head out the door. Helena sighed heavily, her frustration slowly leaving her body. She looked over at Violet, still not liking the girl at all, but she chuckled sadly. "I know...I wish it was that easy..." Helena muttered softly before turning to follow Liz out.
Back to top Go down
Violet Rivers

Violet Rivers

PostSubject: Re: Waking Up (Tag: Li)   Waking Up (Tag: Li) - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 1:54 am

Violet watched the girls go before eyeing Oliver. "So... When did you switch sides?" He questioned. "After you," she replied simply. He made a face and sighed. "I'm different now, you know," he mumbled. "So am I," she murmured. Oliver sighed and picked Liam up, carrying him on his shoulder from the apartment. She went back to her room and laid onto her bed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Waking Up (Tag: Li)   Waking Up (Tag: Li) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Waking Up (Tag: Li)
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Happily Ever After: Second Generation :: Seattle, Washington :: City :: Hotel-
Jump to: