Happily Ever After: Second Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Scientist (Tag: Oliver/Arianne/Liam)

Go down 
+3
Jasper Rider
Liam Rider
Elizabeth Rider
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Arianne De Chambord

Arianne De Chambord

The Scientist (Tag: Oliver/Arianne/Liam) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Scientist (Tag: Oliver/Arianne/Liam)   The Scientist (Tag: Oliver/Arianne/Liam) - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 3:17 pm

Arianne smirked a bit and rolled her eyes, flexing her hands beside her sides as if ready to prove she wasn't as weak as she looked. Liam laughed at Jasper and shook his head. "Mm... I'm not sure," He chuckled softly. As Helena came back over to him, he smiled and slipped his arms around her. "I suppose so," He sighed, then kissed her lips tenderly.

Ari smiled and giggled softly. "You two really do look cute together," She pointed out quietly. Liam smirked. "Yeah, I know," He teased. He lifted Helena up and put her onto his back before walking back towards the kitchen. Ari followed, then went straight to Jasper. "Hey, baby," She mumbled, smiling before taking over the meat for him and finishing it faster than the rate he was going at. She had it served into each shell in no time. "All done," She hummed happily, then winked at Jasper, knowing she was one-upping his cooking skills. "Don't worry. You're getting better. Slowly."
Back to top Go down
Helena Olympe

Helena Olympe

PostSubject: Re: The Scientist (Tag: Oliver/Arianne/Liam)   The Scientist (Tag: Oliver/Arianne/Liam) - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 3:33 pm

Helena made a surprise noise as he lift her up on his back. She giggles wrapping her arms around his neck and placing her chin on his shoulder, her head leaning against his. Jasper pouted again as Ari cooked better than him. "Arianne, you're ruining my chances of being a woman." He jokes before going behind Ari and wrapping his arms around her waist. He kissed her cheek.

"You guys are so gross. It's like this house turned into lovey dovey land, I'm surprise Damon isn't here." Elizabeth mumbles, making a face. She walks over to the made tacos and takes one quickly, not wanting to touch the cooties from Ari and Jaz.
Back to top Go down
Arianne De Chambord

Arianne De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: The Scientist (Tag: Oliver/Arianne/Liam)   The Scientist (Tag: Oliver/Arianne/Liam) - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 3:44 pm

Arianne gasped at Jasper's comment. "Jasper Rider! Was that a sexist slur? Bad," She pouted, turning her head to look back at him. She pecked his lips, regardless. Liam smirked and set Helena onto her feet. He wrapped his arms around her, too, and kissed her temple.

Rose giggled and moved over to Liz, wrapping her arms around her little sister and kissing her temple and cheek repeatedly and obnoxiously. "Wouldn't want you feeling left out!" She chimed, smirking before stealing the girls food and dashing into the other room. Liam laughed and shook his head. "Did you really need to talk to your parents? You could just stay here tonight," He pointed out, gently brushing his hands against her waist.
Back to top Go down
Helena Olympe

Helena Olympe

PostSubject: Re: The Scientist (Tag: Oliver/Arianne/Liam)   The Scientist (Tag: Oliver/Arianne/Liam) - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 4:26 pm

"Oh, you agree with Liam that I'm scrawny and I make the sexist comment?" Jasper pouted back at her. Elizabeth flailed, "Ewwwww! Get off of me Rosssiiee! Cooties! Coooties!" She gasped as Rosie took her food and ran after her. "ROSIE! I'M TELLIN' MOMMY ON YOU!"

Helena giggles before turning back around to Liam. She brushes her hand lightly on his cheek, "I'll ask my parents if I can stay." Just then, her phone ranged. She furrowed her brows and looks at the caller I.D. She answers it, "Hi Mom! I want to ask you-... Why?... But-... Yes, mom... Bye." She shoves her phone back with a heavy sigh. "That was my mom... She said I had to go home immediately... She already sent a car over when I sent her the text I was here... I'm sorry. I'll stay over another time." Helena explains kissing his lips deeply. She was reluctant to pull away but she did, heading back to his bedroom and grabbing her stuff. As she walked out, she smiled sadly at Liam, kissing his lips once more. "I love you..." She whispers against his lips.
Back to top Go down
Liam Rider

Liam Rider

PostSubject: Re: The Scientist (Tag: Oliver/Arianne/Liam)   The Scientist (Tag: Oliver/Arianne/Liam) - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 4:36 pm

Arianne giggled softly and stuck her tongue out. "You are scrawny, baby... But, you make up for it," She winked playfully at him before giggling once more and tugging his hand for him to make his food.

Liam looked towards Helena and smiled as he held her in his arms. But, as her phone rang, he pushed his lips. He listened to her tone and then frowned, knowing the answer. "No..." He mumbled, pouting. He returned her kiss, though and held her close, his hands memorizing the feel of her spine under his touch. As she pulled away from him, he watched her go to his room and leaned on the wall behind him with a sigh. Arianne smiled sadly, knowing what that felt like. The moment she returned, Liam pulled her back into his arms like she was his only means of breathing and kissed her deeply once more. "I love you, too," He whispered into the kiss, nuzzling his nose against hers. "Call me later, alright? At least to tell me you got home safe," he whispered.
Back to top Go down
Titus Olympe

Titus Olympe

PostSubject: Re: The Scientist (Tag: Oliver/Arianne/Liam)   The Scientist (Tag: Oliver/Arianne/Liam) - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 5:06 pm

Jasper rolls his eyes at her comment before complying to making his food.

Helena giggles and nods, "Promise." She stayed in his arms for a bit, not rushing to get back home. She pouted when she had to though, moving out from his arms. She kept held of his hand as she walked towards the door, opening it. She kissed him on the lips again, her lips lingering once more, before she pulls away, heading towards the black car. She gets in and waves at Liam before it takes off.

The car drive was about 15 minutes to get back to her house. The Rider's lived outside of the city of Seattle while her family lived in the center of it. She gets and heads straight inside of the building and the elevator, tapping the Pent House button. Once she got in, she slipped off her shoes, calling out, "Mom, Dad, I'm home!"

"Yea, but they aren't." A voice lingers in the darken house. Helena frowned, cautiously putting down her bag and walked towards the living room. No one was in there but she felt someone right behind her. Helena quickly turns around, her palm ready to strike. However, for the first time in her life, her arm was stopped with ease. A face gives her a grin, "I'm Titus Olympe."
Back to top Go down
Leah Olympe

Leah Olympe

PostSubject: Re: The Scientist (Tag: Oliver/Arianne/Liam)   The Scientist (Tag: Oliver/Arianne/Liam) - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 5:28 pm

"Oh, Titus. Play nicely," A sweet tone cooed as the brunette it belonged to swayed in from the kitchen. She was only about four feet eleven, no more than a hundred pounds. Her eyes were bright brown hues and her hair matched the same shade. She walked over and gently pried Helena's hand free of the blonde boys grip. "He's really harmless. Except with his looks," The girl giggled softly. "He's your brother," She said, matter of factly. "Shipped off to an awful place when he was young. Isn't that right?" She chimed, shaking her head in pity. "I'm Leah, by the way," She said quietly, choosing to leave her last name from the equation for the moment.
Back to top Go down
Titus Olympe

Titus Olympe

PostSubject: Re: The Scientist (Tag: Oliver/Arianne/Liam)   The Scientist (Tag: Oliver/Arianne/Liam) - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 5:47 pm

Helena moved a step away from Titus and Leah, her eyes looking at them suspiciously. "Ok, Titus and... Leah. I'm suppose to believe what you're saying right? Especially since you two are complete strangers in my house? How did you even get in?" She asked them, raising an eyebrow. Titus shrugs, "I can be very persuasive. I can show you that I'm your brother." He smirks, raising a open palm. Helena narrows her eyes before grabbing his hand. She pushed force against his hand and he matched it with ease. Putting in 75% of her strength, something she rarely did, he matched it, his eyes blinking.

Helena quickly let go of his hand and mumbled, "You made your point...And you are...?" Helena looks over at Leah.
Back to top Go down
Leah Olympe

Leah Olympe

PostSubject: Re: The Scientist (Tag: Oliver/Arianne/Liam)   The Scientist (Tag: Oliver/Arianne/Liam) - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 6:00 pm

Leah watched with curious eyes as Helena and Titus showed their strength to each other. She smiled cheekily, then turned her wide eyes towards Helena. "Me? Well, my last name is Olympe, too, but that's because all the Gods rarely use last names, so that's the one they find amusing," She pointed out. "Hermes kid, to be exact. At least, I think. We don't talk," She said, shrugging her shoulders. "Want to see?" She chirped, smiling brightly. She jumped up into the air -- and stayed there. "See? Mom says dad could fly. So, I guess I got that from him," She shrugged.
Back to top Go down
Titus Olympe

Titus Olympe

PostSubject: Re: The Scientist (Tag: Oliver/Arianne/Liam)   The Scientist (Tag: Oliver/Arianne/Liam) - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 6:35 pm

Helena listened to Leah and watched her fly. Sure, it would be convincing to anyone else but Aurora taught Helena better, never trust anyone you don't know. "How cute..." Helena says with a small smile. The elevator dinged and immediatly Helena head towards the entrance. As her mother walked inside, Helena was already in her face. "Why did you call me home?" Helena asked before Aurora could walk out, who furrowed her brows at the question. "I didn't?" Helena looked at her questioningly, but she quickly shook it off when Titus spoke up.
"Mother, it's great to see you." Titus smiled and hugged Aurora, who made a small squeak when he lift her up from the ground and placed her back down on the ground.

"Oh, my. Titus, it's so great to see you, sweetie." Aurora said with a surprised smile as Titus gives her a simple one. "Mother..." Helena said before nodding towards the laundry room. Aurora already knew what Helena wanted to talk about. She smiled at both Leah and Titus, throwing a look back at Herc before heading into the laundry room with Helena.
Back to top Go down
Leah Olympe

Leah Olympe

PostSubject: Re: The Scientist (Tag: Oliver/Arianne/Liam)   The Scientist (Tag: Oliver/Arianne/Liam) - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 6:41 pm

Leah giggled cutely from the air and then set down onto her feet, crossing her ankles and then her arms behind her back. She tilted her head, looking towards the elevator. As Aurora and Hercules showed up, she smiled. She smirked to herself as Helena questioned the phone call. Watching as the two went off to the laundry room, she hummed to herself and went over to Titus' side, hugging his arm.

Hercules cleared his throat a bit and casually walked inside, hanging up his coat. "How's it going, Titus?" He asked softly, arching a brow. "You I don't know," He gestured to the, especially compared to him, small girl at the blonde's side. "I'm Leah! Hermes' daughter. As far as I know," she giggled softly, hovering off the ground to prove her point. "I... see," Hercules arched a brow, but shook it off none the less. "Three Demi-God's in one house... Feels like home," Hercules chuckled a bit.
Back to top Go down
Titus Olympe

Titus Olympe

PostSubject: Re: The Scientist (Tag: Oliver/Arianne/Liam)   The Scientist (Tag: Oliver/Arianne/Liam) - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 7:07 pm

"Great, now I'm out of that school." Titus says simply before smiling over at Leah. He looks down at her briefly , sending her a signal that Aurora is warning Helena about him. On cue, Helena and Aurora returned back into the room. "Another Demi god? Oh my goodness. Sometimes I prefer normal people." Aurora giggled before taking Leah and Titus's hands. "Well, I would be rude if I did not invite you to stay, Ms. Leah. Titus, we already have a room reserved for you, but would you like to stay with Helena, Leah?" Aurora asked kindly even though Helena, behind them, was shaking her head furiously.
Back to top Go down
Leah Olympe

Leah Olympe

PostSubject: Re: The Scientist (Tag: Oliver/Arianne/Liam)   The Scientist (Tag: Oliver/Arianne/Liam) - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 7:19 pm

Leah glanced up at Titus at the same moment he did to her and simply gave him a sweet smile, signaling she already knew that. "Oh, I'd love to stay!" She smiled happily as Aurora brought up the offer. She saw Helena shaking her head and bit her lip. "Well... I could stay with Titus, if you would prefer, Helena," she suggested. "I've stayed with him for a while now as it is. Apparently, they bunk the 'supernaturals' together in that school," She giggled a bit, shaking her head. "My mum sent me off because she didn't want to be reminded of Hermes," She mumbled, looking down sadly. If anything, she was the perfect actress. And manipulator.
Back to top Go down
Titus Olympe

Titus Olympe

PostSubject: Re: The Scientist (Tag: Oliver/Arianne/Liam)   The Scientist (Tag: Oliver/Arianne/Liam) - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 7:24 pm

"No, No! I will not have you stay in Titus's room. Helena is just being rude and she doesn't take kindly to strangers, something she sadly got from me. Helena, show her your room." Aurora says, with a smile up to Helena. Helena glares at her and Aurora gave her a daring look. She huffed out before grabbing her bag, she turns back around to Leah. "Are you coming or not?" She asks, attitude laced with her voice before she starts heading to her room without an answer.
Back to top Go down
Leah Olympe

Leah Olympe

PostSubject: Re: The Scientist (Tag: Oliver/Arianne/Liam)   The Scientist (Tag: Oliver/Arianne/Liam) - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 7:26 pm

Leah smiled a bit and nodded. "If you're sure..." She shrugged. She floated up and pecked Titus' cheek before following after Helena. Once in the room, she looked around. "It's so... clean looking," She mumbled, arching a brow a bit. "I like it," She nodded, giggling cutely as she sat in the air.
Back to top Go down
Helena Olympe

Helena Olympe

PostSubject: Re: The Scientist (Tag: Oliver/Arianne/Liam)   The Scientist (Tag: Oliver/Arianne/Liam) - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 7:34 pm

Helena watched she floated in the air. She rolled her eyes, "Look. I don't take kindly to 'kind' people who just show up here and say that you are Demi-gods, let along related. I barely trust Titus even if he is my brother and I sure as hell don't trust you. So, as long as you're here and my parents 'like' you, I won't forcibly throw you out of the window if you annoy me. But I'm not above doing anything else..." Helena smiled at Leah before heading to her closet and shutting the door.
Back to top Go down
Leah Olympe

Leah Olympe

PostSubject: Re: The Scientist (Tag: Oliver/Arianne/Liam)   The Scientist (Tag: Oliver/Arianne/Liam) - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 7:45 pm

Leah blinked a few times, her lashes long and innocent as she gazed upon the blonde. When the girl was out of sight, Leah's act dropped in a flash. Her eyes even went to their usual bright blue. "Funny how I was thinking the same thing," she muttered, too low for anyone but herself to hear. She sat on the edge of the bed and pulled out her own cell phone. Enchanting it for a moment, she now had Helena's screen, knowing exactly what the girl was doing. From her surveillance so far, Liam was the brother of Jasper, whom was the boyfriend of Arianne. And, they were all currently in the same house. She smirked a bit, seeing that the blonde was already saying she missed her boyfriend. "God's that pathetic," she muttered, rolling her eyes. She shifted her phone to normal, as well a her eyes, then smiled sweetly.

"Hey, Helena?" She chimed. "I'm going out. Don't wait up!" She said happily before drifting from the window. When she got to the ground, she snapped her fingers and cut the reception of the building off, ending Helena's attempt to go and text Liam. "Annoying, huh?" She smirked up at the pent house. She then shifted, her hair becoming blonde and her physique curving and shifting upwards. She wore the same outfit Helena had just been in and now looked like an exact clone. "Just watch how annoying I can be," she muttered, her tone even matching the blondes.

--

Reaching the Rider household was easy. It was preset in Helena's memories. She knocked on the door and chewed on her bottom lip. "Helena?" Liam questioned as he opened the door. "Hey there," She smiled. He didn't question it -- he just pulled her in and kissed her deeply, like he hadn't seen her in twenty years. She returned the kiss with a small giggle. "I thought your mom wanted you home?" He mumbled. "She did. But, only to give her an opinion about a dress," She said, shaking her head. "She let me come back out once I told her about us," She bit her lip. Liam grinned, then looked over towards Jasper as he and Ari finished getting ready for their date. "Oh, you headed out bro?" He questioned. Shit Leah cursed mentally.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Rider

Elizabeth Rider

PostSubject: Re: The Scientist (Tag: Oliver/Arianne/Liam)   The Scientist (Tag: Oliver/Arianne/Liam) - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 7:54 pm

Jasper nodded, adjusting his shirt. "We're going out to see a a new movie tonight. Figure I'd take out Ari in congratulations of getting her first praise today." Jasper smiles before kissing Ari on the lips. He turns back and nods his head, "Nice to see you again, Helena. You missed it. Elizabeth flung Taco meat down Li's pants."
He chuckles lightly before grabbing his keys. "See you guys later." He winked towards Liam before heading out with Ari.

"OH! Is Helena here again!!!" Elizabeth chimed from down the hall way as she ran to the living room. However, as soon as she got there, she frowned.
Back to top Go down
Leah Olympe

Leah Olympe

PostSubject: Re: The Scientist (Tag: Oliver/Arianne/Liam)   The Scientist (Tag: Oliver/Arianne/Liam) - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 8:01 pm

Leah smiled, laughing softly at the comment. "Hmph... Does sound entertaining," She teased. Ari giggled, shaking her head and waving to the both of them before following out after Jasper. As Elizabeth came back, Leah gave a smile, despite the girls frown and the fact her main reason for being in the house was the girl who had just left. Now she was stuck with people she could care less about. "What's wrong, Liz? I thought you liked her," Liam pouted, pulling 'Helena' in front of him and wrapping his arms around her. Rose followed after Liz and tilted her head. "You feeling alright there, Helena? You look a little paler than usual?" Rose mumbled. "Huh? It must just be the lighting," Leah said quietly. Her skin warmed instantly to the correct shade. Rose pursed her lips, but gave a small smile anyway.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Rider

Elizabeth Rider

PostSubject: Re: The Scientist (Tag: Oliver/Arianne/Liam)   The Scientist (Tag: Oliver/Arianne/Liam) - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 8:09 pm

Elizabeth did the same pursing as Rosie but not giving her a smile. "Yea, well... I don't enjoy cooties. Gross. ROSIE. CAN I TALK TO YOU?" She nearly shouted even though Rosie was right next to her. She grabbed Rosie's wrist and pulled her all the way down the hallway to the stairs of the third floor. "Is this the same feeling you and mama have whenever something is... bad?" She whispers.
Back to top Go down
Leah Olympe

Leah Olympe

PostSubject: Re: The Scientist (Tag: Oliver/Arianne/Liam)   The Scientist (Tag: Oliver/Arianne/Liam) - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 8:13 pm

Rose jumped as Liz shouted so close to her side. Her ears were ringing as she was dragged down the hallway. Liam blinked a few times and then shook his head. "C'mon," He smiled, taking the blondes hand and leading her upstairs to his bedroom. Leah groaned in irritation mentally. The last thing she wanted was to be sucked into having to be Helena for no reason. But, maybe she could screw with Helena. So, she went with Liam and kissed him when he tugged her to sit on his lap on the bed. "I'm glad you came back," He whispered against her lips. "Me too," she smiled.

Rose looked towards Liz and nodded. "I know Helena's energy... That's it, but it's a magical one. Helena's not magical -- just freakishly strong," She pointed out. "Should we tell him?" She questioned. "I mean... I don't think that girl wants to hurt him, but..."
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Rider

Elizabeth Rider

PostSubject: Re: The Scientist (Tag: Oliver/Arianne/Liam)   The Scientist (Tag: Oliver/Arianne/Liam) - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 8:26 pm

Elizabeth nodded before shaking her head. "He's not going to believe us if we tell him though... Maybe I can barge in there for the time being? I don't want Li to do something that might hurt him..." Elizabeth suggested. In truth, aside from her parents, she loved Liam the most out of her siblings. He'd always watch over her whenever the twins ran off to do something. Probably why she messes with him the most than anyone else.
Back to top Go down
Leah Olympe

Leah Olympe

PostSubject: Re: The Scientist (Tag: Oliver/Arianne/Liam)   The Scientist (Tag: Oliver/Arianne/Liam) - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 8:28 pm

Rose sighed and nodded. "That sounds like the best option we have right now until she leaves... At least until Mom and Dad get back," She sighed, shaking her head.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Rider

Elizabeth Rider

PostSubject: Re: The Scientist (Tag: Oliver/Arianne/Liam)   The Scientist (Tag: Oliver/Arianne/Liam) - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 8:32 pm

Elizabeth nodded before standing up and running to Liam's room. She kicks the door open, interrupting their little 'kissing' session. "Hi Li! Mind if I stay in here? No, good!" She announces walking over to his bed and bouncing on it. She crosses her legs and pulls out her phone. She received a few text messages from her friend so she text away.
Back to top Go down
Leah Olympe

Leah Olympe

PostSubject: Re: The Scientist (Tag: Oliver/Arianne/Liam)   The Scientist (Tag: Oliver/Arianne/Liam) - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 8:38 pm

Leah had never been more thankful for a younger girl to interrupt than she was now. Sure, Liam was attractive and had a knack for kissing, but she knew who she liked kissing, and it wasn't this guy. She leaned back him with a small smile, then looked over at Liz and laughed slightly. "You were right about the pest thing, Liam," she teased. Liam chuckled lightly and nodded.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Scientist (Tag: Oliver/Arianne/Liam)   The Scientist (Tag: Oliver/Arianne/Liam) - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Scientist (Tag: Oliver/Arianne/Liam)
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next