Happily Ever After: Second Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Scientist (Tag: Oliver/Arianne/Liam)

Go down 
+3
Jasper Rider
Liam Rider
Elizabeth Rider
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Helena Olympe

Helena Olympe

The Scientist (Tag: Oliver/Arianne/Liam) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Scientist (Tag: Oliver/Arianne/Liam)   The Scientist (Tag: Oliver/Arianne/Liam) - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 5:14 am

Helena gasped as he started moving faster, her moans getting louder. But as he slows, she whines a bit. She pouts at him, "Teaser..." She huffs out, even though the slowness gave her a breather. Smirking, she rolls her hips seductively and as slowly. She moves up and down on his cock before spiraling her pelvis in a teasingly matter. "You can't out tease the queen of teasing~."
Back to top Go down
Liam Rider

Liam Rider

PostSubject: Re: The Scientist (Tag: Oliver/Arianne/Liam)   The Scientist (Tag: Oliver/Arianne/Liam) - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 5:18 am

"Why would I want to do that?" Liam whispered with a small smirk as he started to thrust into her at that feverish pace from before. He had more stamina than he expected. Maybe that was from all the times he had to chase Liz for miles. "Helena..." He groaned softly, his thrusts moving in deeper.
Back to top Go down
Helena Olympe

Helena Olympe

PostSubject: Re: The Scientist (Tag: Oliver/Arianne/Liam)   The Scientist (Tag: Oliver/Arianne/Liam) - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 4:34 pm

"Ugh... Liam... " She moaned out as he moved faster, deeper. She felt her walls tighten, her blood spike, her heart raising, ultimately her pleasure and ecstasy climaxing. She bit down on her lip to keep herself from screaming as she hit her peak hard. She collapse on his chest, panting heavily.
Back to top Go down
Liam Rider

Liam Rider

PostSubject: Re: The Scientist (Tag: Oliver/Arianne/Liam)   The Scientist (Tag: Oliver/Arianne/Liam) - Page 5 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 8:42 am

Liam kept his eyes glued on Helena's face as they moved together the last few thrusts. Once he saw the amount of pleasure her climax gave her, he was thrown over his own edge instantly. He arched his back as his hot seed spilled within her. He panted heavily and then wrapped his arms around her, one hand trailing her spine. He gently slid himself out of her. He was sweaty and tired, but his big, goofy grin was spread over his face. "Helena, guess what?" He mumbled playfully. "I just had sex, and it felt so good~!" he belted out the song, then laughed, hearing how out of tune he was.
Back to top Go down
Helena Olympe

Helena Olympe

PostSubject: Re: The Scientist (Tag: Oliver/Arianne/Liam)   The Scientist (Tag: Oliver/Arianne/Liam) - Page 5 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 6:05 pm

Helena cuddles on top of Liam after he slides out. She didn't see the grin, but she knew he had some type of grin on his face. "Hmm?" She hums in response. She frowns as he started singing, her ears now ringing. She looks up at him with a pout. "I give you Sex and you try to make me go deaf? Ruudee." She rolls off of him, playfully giving him the cold shoulder. But, it didn't last long and she reached and grabbed his arm, tugging him closer to her.
Back to top Go down
Liam Rider

Liam Rider

PostSubject: Re: The Scientist (Tag: Oliver/Arianne/Liam)   The Scientist (Tag: Oliver/Arianne/Liam) - Page 5 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 6:47 pm

"Oh, you know you love my singing!" Liam laughed gently. As she pulled him back to her, he smiled and wrapped his arms around her. He gently pressed a few kisses against her temple and cheek. He then pressed a kiss against her lips and smiled a bit. "So. What now?" He asked, sighing as he laid back.
Back to top Go down
Helena Olympe

Helena Olympe

PostSubject: Re: The Scientist (Tag: Oliver/Arianne/Liam)   The Scientist (Tag: Oliver/Arianne/Liam) - Page 5 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 7:48 pm

"We lay here and cuddle." Helena mumbles, cuddling close to him. Almost as instinct, she lifts her head before she could get comfy. She quickly tugs the blanket up and it swiftly covers both of them. She hides in his arms and under the blanket so you could only see her eyes peaking out.

"Ohh~ LIAM, We're hooome~!" Elizabeth chimed, prancing down the hallway. "How was Damage Control? Are you going to say Thank you or Not?!" Elizabeth kicks the door open instead of the sane way of opening the door. Se grins at the door before frowning, inspecting everything she's sensing. Liam and Helena in the bed, under the covers, the smell of freshness of a shower and-"OH! GROOSSSS. I told you damage control, not BIRTH Control!! UGH. I'm burning your room after this!!" She quickly squeals before slamming the door close.
Back to top Go down
Liam Rider

Liam Rider

PostSubject: Re: The Scientist (Tag: Oliver/Arianne/Liam)   The Scientist (Tag: Oliver/Arianne/Liam) - Page 5 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 7:59 pm

Liam smiled a bit, liking the idea of laying there with her. He closed his eyes for a moment and wrapped his arms around her, kissing the top of his head. "I love you," He whispered to her. However, as the door was kicked open, he nearly jumped out of his skin, thrown from his content state as his little sister walked in on him. He blinked over at her, wide eyed as his first instinct was to keep Helena covered. "Liz!" He laughed, shaking his head.

"Jesus, Liz... You're going to break the door off the hinges," Rose laughed a bit, shaking her head. She poked her head into Liam's bedroom and gave a smile, not at all affected by the sight -- years and years of being around Ari would do that to a girl. "Hey, Ri and Jazz are cooking. Ri wants you two to join us," She said quietly. "Get dressed first," She reminded them, then giggled and shut the door.

Liam watched as his sister shut the door, then looked down to the blonde beside him. "Annie wants you to eat with us? Weird," He mumbled, blinking a few times. "Do you want to stay? I could drive you home if you don't," He offered, knowing that they hadn't all been together much except at dance.
Back to top Go down
Helena Olympe

Helena Olympe

PostSubject: Re: The Scientist (Tag: Oliver/Arianne/Liam)   The Scientist (Tag: Oliver/Arianne/Liam) - Page 5 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 8:18 pm

Helena looks at Liam and shrugs a bit, "I think they're going to pretend to like me again since I'm with you now... But I'll stay." Helena kisses his lips before moving out from the bed. "I'm going to take a quick rinse and change into my back up dancing clothes, I think Elizabeth just might freak if I walk out in just your T-shirt." She giggles, giving him a smile and heading into the bathroom.
Back to top Go down
Liam Rider

Liam Rider

PostSubject: Re: The Scientist (Tag: Oliver/Arianne/Liam)   The Scientist (Tag: Oliver/Arianne/Liam) - Page 5 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 8:33 pm

"But I like you in my t-shirts!" Liam pouted. He sighed, though and got up. He got dressed in his usual t-shirt and sweat pants, then smiled at himself in the mirror, proud of himself. He put his glasses on and fixed up his hair. Then, he jogged downstairs to see the two teenagers downstairs making tacos. "Smells good," He complimented. Ari smiled at him and went over, kissing his cheek. "So, Helena, huh?" She asked, arching a brow. The smile on her lips was surprisingly genuine. Liam grinned crookedly. "Yeah... It's pretty great," He admitted. "It's about time," Arianne giggled.

"She thinks you're only going to pretend to be nice," Liam said quietly. Arianne stopped what she was doing and looked over at him with a sad look in her eyes. "Just because... What she did to me was... Horrible... That doesn't mean I'm above trying to make peace. Besides. As long as her hands are off Jasper, I want her to be happy," She said quietly. Liam rolled his eyes, but grinned and nodded.
Back to top Go down
Helena Olympe

Helena Olympe

PostSubject: Re: The Scientist (Tag: Oliver/Arianne/Liam)   The Scientist (Tag: Oliver/Arianne/Liam) - Page 5 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 11:48 pm

"I think that's our new catch phrase for this group, It's about time." Jasper says as he chopped the vegetables, the only thing he could do without burning anything. "Oh, 'it's pretty great' he says." Elizabeth says, rolling her eyes as she kept taking the pieces of lettuce that Jasper was cutting to eat. "How's life now, Mr. Non-Virgin? Hmmm?" She asks, her eyebrow raising before she feels she misses a lettuce. She looks down, realizing that Jasper moved the cutting board, she glares at his grinning face.

Jasper chuckled at Ari, wrapping his arm around her waist and kissing her on the cheek. "Don't worry, I think Helena will be more worried about Li's safety more than anything." He chuckled before turning back to the veggies, moving away from Lizzy. Helena comes up from behind Liam and wraps her arms around his arm. She smiles a bit, "How was the rest of the practice?"
Back to top Go down
Liam Rider

Liam Rider

PostSubject: Re: The Scientist (Tag: Oliver/Arianne/Liam)   The Scientist (Tag: Oliver/Arianne/Liam) - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 12:08 am

"Life is pretty damn good," Liam smirked at Liz. He smiled at Jasper and Ari. Arianne giggled softly and nodded. She went over to help Jasper with the vegetables, showing him a way to do them faster than he was. "There you go, baby," She smirked at him, bumping her hip against his before giggling and moving back to deal with the shells and meat.

As Helena entered the room, Liam smiled and pulled her in front of him with her back to him. He slid his arms around her and kissed her temple. "Eh. Oliver was dancing mostly. Showing off with his insane amount of stamina," Ari giggled a bit, shaking her head. "I see you two had fun," Ari murmured, smirking over her shoulder towards Helena. Rose giggled as she sat beside Liz.
Back to top Go down
Helena Olympe

Helena Olympe

PostSubject: Re: The Scientist (Tag: Oliver/Arianne/Liam)   The Scientist (Tag: Oliver/Arianne/Liam) - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 12:31 am

Jasper pouted at Ari, "I was doing perfectly fine." He stuck at a tongue at her before grinning, now using her technique to cut the vegetables.

Helena almost wanted to pout at Liam, wanting to hide behind him. "Ah... My mother tends to favor him over anyone else..." Helena admitted with a shrug before she smiles a bit shyly. "Oh, I never got the chance to Thank you Elizabeth... It would've-" Elizabeth's ears perched as she looked at Helena with a wide smile. "Did you just thank me? Did she just thank me?" Helena nodded, a bit confused. "... I already like her Lili. At least SOMEONE is glad for something I do."
Back to top Go down
Liam Rider

Liam Rider

PostSubject: Re: The Scientist (Tag: Oliver/Arianne/Liam)   The Scientist (Tag: Oliver/Arianne/Liam) - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 12:40 am

Arianne scoffed a bit and nodded. "Of course he is. He's like the Adonis to her Hercules," Ari giggled softly. Liam arched a brow Liz and then made a face. "Ew... You made friends with it," He muttered playfully, smirking slightly. "You're a pest. Who sprayed my clothing in glitter," He reminded her, narrowing his eyes at her with a smirk. "I thought you looked beautiful," Rose cooed, winking over at her brother. Liam made a face over at her to which she only made the same face back teasingly. Liam tightened his arms around Helena to make sure she knew he was there for her.
Back to top Go down
Helena Olympe

Helena Olympe

PostSubject: Re: The Scientist (Tag: Oliver/Arianne/Liam)   The Scientist (Tag: Oliver/Arianne/Liam) - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 1:09 am

Helena giggles at both Ari's comment and Liam explaining what Lizzy did to him. "Look, it's not my fault that you locked me in the closet. I only wanted to see the shrine of Helena in your closet. Which is still completely there, Helena. I can show you one time." Elizabeth grins before sticking her tongue at Liam. "You were fabulously gorgeous with all that glitter." She says, flipping her hair. "Isn't that when you started wearing Jasper's clothes for that whole week?" Helena asked playfully, looking back at Liam.
Back to top Go down
Liam Rider

Liam Rider

PostSubject: Re: The Scientist (Tag: Oliver/Arianne/Liam)   The Scientist (Tag: Oliver/Arianne/Liam) - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 1:45 am

Liam blushed as Liz spoke of the shrine he totally didnt have. He looked down at Helena at her comment and chuckled. "You noticed?" He teased, kissing her temple. "I tried to wear Jasper's clothes, but they were tight. Since we all know ive got more mass than scrawny over there," Liam smirked at Jasper. "He's now scrawny!" Ari protested, but then looked Jasper over and smiled sheepishly. "Okay, he is... But, he's cute," she giggled and pecked his cheek.

"Oh, Liam?" Rose hummed, getting up and prancing over. She pivked a piece of glitter off his shirt and smirked a bit. Liam scowled and shook his head. But, his expression softened. "Hey... How are you feeling? Ive been out of it the last few days, i know... But, i know you and dad went to the clinic... Are you feeling alright?" He asked gently. Rose gave a small smile to her brother and nodded. "Yeah... I guess," she shrugged.

"What clinic?" Ari piped up. "Oh, the gynocologist. Mom was busy, so dad went with me," Rose lied smoothly. "Ooh... I figured you would have to since you slept with Damon. I hated my first visit. But, that was probably just because i was so young," Ari sighed, forgetting who was in the room. Liam cleared his throat. "So. As lovely dinner talk as Gynos are, why dont we talk about something else. Like, Jasper! When did you start dancing?" he pressed, gently holding Helena closer.
Back to top Go down
Helena Olympe

Helena Olympe

PostSubject: Re: The Scientist (Tag: Oliver/Arianne/Liam)   The Scientist (Tag: Oliver/Arianne/Liam) - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 2:07 am

Jasper shrugs, "At least I'm not the one who needs constant medical attention, Mr. Clumsy." As they started talking about the 'clinic' visit, Jasper looked at Rosie curiously, surprised that she didn't tell Ari the truth. He quickly cleared his throat, hip bumping Arianne just slightly, reminding her. Elizabeth tilted her head, "Gynecologist? Isn't that where they check if you have something wrong in places? Why would you have to go so young Ari?"

"Oh, I must have left my phone back in the room. I should let my parents know where I am before they freak out." Helena quickly says. She unwraps Liam's arm around her, kisses his lips lightly, and heads back to the room.
Back to top Go down
Arianne De Chambord

Arianne De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: The Scientist (Tag: Oliver/Arianne/Liam)   The Scientist (Tag: Oliver/Arianne/Liam) - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 2:21 am

Arianne blinked a few times, then gasped silently, realizing what she said. She bit her lip and looked over to see Helena leaving the room. Liam sighed heavily. "Liam, im so sorry," Ari apologized. "Its alright... Ill handle it," he mumbled. "No... I will," Ari nodded, pursing her lips. Liam arched a brow. "Should I go just in case...?" He asked unsurely. "No... Ill behave," she stuck her tongue out.

Arianne walked upstairs and took in a shaky breath before walking into the room. "Helena... Im sorry. I didnt mean to say that," she said quietly, eyes downcast. She hadnt spoken to her civially in so long. It felt foreign. "I was only trying to comfort Rose..." She siged, turning her warm brown hues onto the blonde.

Liam sat outside the door. He trusted Ari. Just not her temper.
Back to top Go down
Helena Olympe

Helena Olympe

PostSubject: Re: The Scientist (Tag: Oliver/Arianne/Liam)   The Scientist (Tag: Oliver/Arianne/Liam) - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 2:43 am

Helena was kneel over her bag, actually trying to look for her cellphone. She looked over her shoulder, surprised that Ari was in the room. She smiled warmly and stood, shaking her head. "You shouldn't be the one apologizing Arianne... If anything it should be me... apologizing... I'm... sorry that I did that to you... I'm sorry that I didn't help you when I could have... I'm sorry that you had to suffer all those years... I'm sorry that I wasn't there for you... or that I didn't even apologize until now... I could keep apologizing for everything... But it won't make up for all of that pain I caused you..." Helena rambles on, twisting her phone; almost crack the screen. She looked down at her hand and sighed, throwing her phone on the bed so she couldn't break it.
Back to top Go down
Arianne De Chambord

Arianne De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: The Scientist (Tag: Oliver/Arianne/Liam)   The Scientist (Tag: Oliver/Arianne/Liam) - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 8:58 am

Arianne looked over at her with a widened gaze. Was Helena Olympe really apologizing? She bit her bottom lip and shook her head. Ari could say she hated her. A part of her did. But, there was also the part of her that missed her best friend and knew Helena had been suffering, too. Arianne was as heartless as Adam could be. "Helena..." Ari sighed, moving over to the taller female and looking up at her. "I get it... Youre sorry... But, you didnt cause all my pain... Sure, in seventh grade you put me in hell and thats hard to forgive... And you took Jasper from me -- sort of. I should have made a move a long time ago," she sighed. "But... everything else i did to myself. I didnt have to sleep around just because that asshole told everyone I was sleeping around. I made the choice to make a name for myself because I didnt feel good enough for any of you guys anymore. Especially not Jasper or you... Youve always been the demigod -- pefect angel girl... Ive just been... Me," she smiled sheepishly. "You dont know how long ive wished i could go back..im sordy for hurting you with Jasper... And for trying to punch you... But, you had both coming," she mumbled, then cleared her throat.
Back to top Go down
Helena Olympe

Helena Olympe

PostSubject: Re: The Scientist (Tag: Oliver/Arianne/Liam)   The Scientist (Tag: Oliver/Arianne/Liam) - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 12:52 pm

Helena chuckles a bit, "I did have both of them coming... I should have apologized to you, but all I did was dangled Jasper in front of you... Even though we both knew who he really wanted... You don't know how amazing you really are Arianne... I only wish to have that natural love and caring, you carry around with you... I envy you... Part of why I did what I did... Would a perfect 'angel' betray her best friend like that?" Helena scoffed slightly before smiling at Arianne. "You can't do any wrong with the friends that you have... Name or no name, they'll still love you..."
Back to top Go down
Arianne De Chambord

Arianne De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: The Scientist (Tag: Oliver/Arianne/Liam)   The Scientist (Tag: Oliver/Arianne/Liam) - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 1:25 pm

"You were hurting too... I cant fully blame you for that," Ari sighed. "It hurt more to lose my trust," she said quietly. "Im just glad youre happy," she admitted. "Youre so smart. So pretty.... You were ways my role model," she admitted. She then bit her lip and hugged Helena. She was short, so she felt like a child hugging an adult.
Back to top Go down
Helena Olympe

Helena Olympe

PostSubject: Re: The Scientist (Tag: Oliver/Arianne/Liam)   The Scientist (Tag: Oliver/Arianne/Liam) - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 1:43 pm

Helena smiles and hugs Arianne back gently. "Thanks.... You're smart and beautiful as well... Not to mention one of the sweetest... ill-tempered girls I've ever met." She giggled the last part as a bit of a joke. "And I'm glad you're happy and with Jasper... You just don't even know how perfect you are together."
Back to top Go down
Arianne De Chambord

Arianne De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: The Scientist (Tag: Oliver/Arianne/Liam)   The Scientist (Tag: Oliver/Arianne/Liam) - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 2:39 pm

"I know quite well. Ive known since I was little how well we work," Arianne smirked. "Thank you, Helena. But, dont tease me about my temoer. I might have to damage that pretty little face of yours," she teased, smirking. She giggled and leaned back. "Liam, you can come in now," she hummed.

There was a rustle outside the room. Liam walked in casually and smiled. "Woah... Jasper! Look! The world is ending!" He gasped, seeing them hugging. Ari stuck her tongue out and smirked, gently detaching from Helena.
Back to top Go down
Helena Olympe

Helena Olympe

PostSubject: Re: The Scientist (Tag: Oliver/Arianne/Liam)   The Scientist (Tag: Oliver/Arianne/Liam) - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 2:59 pm

"You just might break your hand again if you tried." Helena pointed out with a smile.

"Are you sure it's hugging or trying to squeeze each other to death?" Jasper calls from the other room. "Jasper! Pay attention before you burn the meat!" Elizabeth squeals. Helen giggles, "We should really go back now before your brother pulls a you, Li." She smiles, walking over to him and wrapping her arms around his middle.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Scientist (Tag: Oliver/Arianne/Liam)   The Scientist (Tag: Oliver/Arianne/Liam) - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Scientist (Tag: Oliver/Arianne/Liam)
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next