Happily Ever After: Second Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Running (Tag Elizabeth)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Oliver Michaels

Oliver Michaels

Running (Tag Elizabeth) Empty
PostSubject: Running (Tag Elizabeth)   Running (Tag Elizabeth) EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 11:59 pm

Oliver looked out of the window of his apartment, admiring the view for a long moment. He was planning on going for a jog, as normal for the afternoon. It was near sunset, and it was cool outside. So, why not go for a run? He pulled on a tank top and draped a small towel over his shoulder. Taking a swig from his water bottle, he put in his ear phones and went outside. 

He started jogging then, around the sidewalk that encircled the park before his apartment. He was glad he'd been able to move somewhere near a park. He'd been out a lot recently. He'd gotten a job as a personal trainer along with his internship at the hospital. He'd been visiting with Elena and Ian when he could. Needless to say, his schedule had been pretty packed. 

The only person he'd really wanted to see was Elizabeth. He'd only been able to see her in fleeting glances. Nothing substantial. He missed her. Her smile. Her laugh. Her scent. 

In fact, that very scent was what led him to slow his running. He could smell it -- strawberries. He looked around and furrowed his brows. It was already getting dark, so he couldn't see very well. "Elizabeth?" He called, looking around and pulling out his earbuds.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Rider

Elizabeth Rider

PostSubject: Re: Running (Tag Elizabeth)   Running (Tag Elizabeth) EmptyMon Oct 07, 2013 12:40 am

In twilight Seattle, Elizabeth stayed curled on a cold wooden bench. Her blue eyes stared at the newly drenched grass as she sniffled from her recent crying. She fucked up, big time. Yesterday night, she played around with her magic abilities as she always did when she first started controlling them. She wanted to turn herself older again, turn herself into her brother's age. As she started the spell, she slipped up one of the words before turning into her now seventeen year old body. 

The spell seemed to go fine and she didn't make any of it when going to sleep. It would wear off in her sleep as it always did. But, when she woke up, she didn't change back. She waited all day long, locking herself in her room waiting for it to wear off. But it just didn't. She panicked quickly, not knowing how she was going to explain this to her father, let along not knowing how her mother would react to her fuck up. So, she ran out and went to the only place she felt safe. She didn't even take her phone with her. 

After coming to the park bench she quickly racked her brain on what to do, who to ask for help. She couldn't ask any of her siblings. Rosie was the only one who knew magic, but she would tell their father in an instant if he asked. Liz knew Liam would be furious at her and Jasper as well. She didn't want that. She didn't want to go to any of her aunts or uncles, knowing fully well it would just make things worse. Ian would tell someone in an instant and Christian... Chris would be the only one who could really help her. But he wasn't with them anymore. More tears streamed down her face at that mere thought. Maybe she could ask Violet... but that would take another level of courage to do so. And Elizabeth felt like she didn't have that much strength to give right now. 

Her ears perked when she heard someone calling out her name. She knew that voice in an instant. Oliver. Maybe Oliver could help her. But then again, he made a face last time she changed herself. If he knew that she changed herself permanently, he would be furious as well. The idea of him being mad at her as well made her bright blue eyes widen even more and her voice to be caught in her throat. No, he couldn't be mad at her as well. She started breathing in her panic mood and curled herself in a ball more, hoping that he would just past by.
Back to top Go down
Oliver Michaels

Oliver Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Running (Tag Elizabeth)   Running (Tag Elizabeth) EmptyMon Oct 07, 2013 12:48 am

Oliver felt a shiver run up his spine. It was the same shiver he got whenever someone close to him was in pain. So, his eyes looked harder, searching for the blonde girl. He would find her if it took him all night. After some searching, he came across the blonde on the bench. It took him a moment to register if it was her or not. She looked older. But, more importantly, she looked upset. 

He furrowed his brows and knelt down in front of her, resting his hands gently on her knees. "Lizzy?" he asked quietly, his blue-green eyes searching for her own. He sighed and sat beside her on the bench. He could tell she'd done the age spell again. Her body was more mature. 

"Lizzy..." he sighed and wrapped his arm around her, rubbing her arm lightly and pressing a soft kiss to the top of her head. "What's wrong?" He asked quietly, his tone soothing. He would take care of her.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Rider

Elizabeth Rider

PostSubject: Re: Running (Tag Elizabeth)   Running (Tag Elizabeth) EmptyMon Oct 07, 2013 1:06 am

When she heard him getting closer, she panicked even more and curled herself even more, trying to make herself look smaller again. But as she saw his eyes searching into hers, she could tell that he already knew that she used the spell again. As he tried to soothe her, she quickly shook her head, her breath in short spurts of breathing and hiccuping. "I-i-i-i-i'm s-orry Oliver.... I-i-i-i-i-i m-messed up." She whimpered softly and hide her face in her arms.
Back to top Go down
Oliver Michaels

Oliver Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Running (Tag Elizabeth)   Running (Tag Elizabeth) EmptyMon Oct 07, 2013 1:13 am

Oliver's eyes went a bit wide when she started to whimper to him. He shook his head and wrapped his arms around her frame, pulling her up onto his lap. He smoothed her hair and sighed, kissing her head and murmuring soft words to quiet her. "You did the spell wrong, didn't you?" He mumbled, kissing her temple. He shook his head. "It's okay, Elizabeth... I'll keep you safe," he whispered, knowing she was worried about her parents and her siblings. "I'm not mad," he assured her. "We'll fix it... C'mon. We'll go to my house," he mumbled and kissed her forehead before lifting her up as he stood up.

He walked back to his apartment with her in tow. Once inside, he kicked the door closed lightly and carried her to his bedroom, seeing as his couch was filled up with his documents from this hospital. He sat down onto the bed, laid her down, then laid beside her and stroked her cheek gently. "What did you do wrong? Are you sure it can't be reversed?"
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Rider

Elizabeth Rider

PostSubject: Re: Running (Tag Elizabeth)   Running (Tag Elizabeth) EmptyMon Oct 07, 2013 1:48 am

Elizabeth's lips quivered a bit as she nodded when he asked. Her fingers clung to the fabric of his shirt and buried her face in his chest, sniffling as he talked. "A-are you sure...?" She whimpered softly as his assurance as they went back to his house. Once they got into the house and he laid her down, she instantly curled to him when he laid down, like the small lost child she was. "I-I turned myself seventeen but... I didn't change back. I-I think I turned myself seventeen permanently. I don't know... I don't know who to ask... I'm afraid Oliver."
Back to top Go down
Oliver Michaels

Oliver Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Running (Tag Elizabeth)   Running (Tag Elizabeth) EmptyMon Oct 07, 2013 2:02 am

Oliver rubbed her back and tried to quiet her with soft hums. "Don't be afraid... We can fix this," he assured her. "I'm sure Kida knows a spell," he mumbled, sighing softly and kissing her cheek. "Your mom might even know a spell..." He started to suggest Violet, but then his arms tightened slightly around her. The idea of her going back around the other female made him jealous. He didn't like being jealous. He could protect her. He didn't need Violet's help.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Rider

Elizabeth Rider

PostSubject: Re: Running (Tag Elizabeth)   Running (Tag Elizabeth) EmptyMon Oct 07, 2013 2:37 am

Elizabeth eyes went wide as he suggested Kida or her mother. She quickly shook her head, hiding her face even more. "N-no. I don't want to ask... Mum... she'll be mad." She quickly whimpered, her fingers clinging even more. Belle was never mad at her, ever. No matter what she did. With the one exception of the shitty dream that the twins gave her. And that scared her to death. Just thinking about it made her mood worse. She shook her head even more. "I just want to change back without my family knowing... But I don't know anyone that can help... Except for Violet... but..."
Back to top Go down
Oliver Michaels

Oliver Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Running (Tag Elizabeth)   Running (Tag Elizabeth) EmptyMon Oct 07, 2013 2:46 am

The moment she mentioned Violet, he tilted her chin and took her in a kiss. It was warm and passionate. "I'll fix this. Not Violet," he muttered, his hands pulling her closer, but not hurting her at all. "We'll figure something out... Maybe Ian can help," he sighed.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Rider

Elizabeth Rider

PostSubject: Re: Running (Tag Elizabeth)   Running (Tag Elizabeth) EmptyMon Oct 07, 2013 2:54 am

Elizabeth closed her eyes as they kiss before blinking them as he muttered. She stomach fluttered a bit when he said he wanted to help her against Violet and the way he pulled her closer. "No... Ian would tell... And I don't want to ask Ian. He messed up at Arianne's party, remember?" She pointed out as she wrapped her arms around him. In truth, she didn't want to ask Ian because Oliver was with him and Elena nonstop after the news about Christian. She understood, so she never verbally complained. But she missed him and felt a twisting feeling in her stomach towards both of her cousins. Part of the reason why she was practicing magic so much to bypass the time.
Back to top Go down
Oliver Michaels

Oliver Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Running (Tag Elizabeth)   Running (Tag Elizabeth) EmptyMon Oct 07, 2013 2:56 am

Oliver sighed and shook his head. "Then I guess you're stuck like this," he muttered, leaning back to look at her. His tone was lightly joking, trying to ease her mood. "What shall you do? Run away with me? Never speak to you family again because you're scared they'll be a little upset?" He questioned, arching a brow.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Rider

Elizabeth Rider

PostSubject: Re: Running (Tag Elizabeth)   Running (Tag Elizabeth) EmptyMon Oct 07, 2013 3:02 am

Elizabeth frowned at him as he looked at her and then quickly pouting as he spoke. "Maybe..." She whispered and she buried her head in his shirt again. She wouldn't mind that idea. She frowned and looked at him again. "A little upset? Oliver. I may have changed myself permanently to seventeen. Rosie wouldn't call Mom when Ian switched our bodies with magic for a reason. And forget about my father. Maybe he'll be easy if I cry and plead, but he'll always look at me with disapproval. And I'm not even going to start with my siblings. They're not going to be a little upset."
Back to top Go down
Oliver Michaels

Oliver Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Running (Tag Elizabeth)   Running (Tag Elizabeth) EmptyMon Oct 07, 2013 3:11 am

"We were able to switch our bodies back, weren't we?" Oliver mused, caressing her cheek gently as he got her to look at him. "That was bigger than this, if you ask me..." he mumbled. "Besides... If you want, I could take the rap for this," He mused. "My powers aren't all gone. I could say I did it," he mumbled, nuzzling his nose against hers.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Rider

Elizabeth Rider

PostSubject: Re: Running (Tag Elizabeth)   Running (Tag Elizabeth) EmptyMon Oct 07, 2013 3:22 am

"With Violet's help..." She mumbled softly under her breath, pouting a bit. She smiled a bit when he nuzzled their noses together. She frowned when he said he would take the fall. "No. I may be a scaredy-cat when trying to tell them, but I'm not a coward. I will never let you take the blame..."
Back to top Go down
Oliver Michaels

Oliver Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Running (Tag Elizabeth)   Running (Tag Elizabeth) EmptyMon Oct 07, 2013 3:33 am

"Why not? I'd rather get yelled at then see you cry because your mom yelled at you," Oliver mumbled, kissing her cheek and temple softly. "Look... Let's just calm down tonight," He offered up. He picked up his phone and dialed Rosie. "Hello?" Rose greeted, her tone chipper. "Hey, Rosie... Listen, I'm keeping Elizabeth tonight, alright? Tell her parents she's staying with you, please?" He said, his pout evident in his voice. Rose's smirk could practically be felt. "Will do. Just be safe, yeah? Dad would flip out if his baby had a baby," She pointed out. A dark flush crept over Oliver's cheeks. "I-I-I... Er. Bye, Rosie," he said, his tone mumbling now. He hung up his phone and shook his head.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Rider

Elizabeth Rider

PostSubject: Re: Running (Tag Elizabeth)   Running (Tag Elizabeth) EmptyMon Oct 07, 2013 3:50 am

"Because... if you took the blame, they wouldn't let me see you. Liam refused to let me see Violet after the club incident." She explained, mumbling the last part even though she was still grateful. She nodded softly and buried her face in his shirt again, inhaling his scent. She quickly gave him a wide eyed pout when he called Rosie but quickly died down when he was just letting Rosie know where she'll be. At least it kept her mother from rampaging the streets again, remembering the last time when all of them disappeared. Elizabeth closed her eyes as he spoke to Rosie, enjoying that he made her feel relaxed a bit. She blinked when she heard his heart speed up a bit right before he hung up with Rosie, leaning back to look at his face. "What did my sister say?" She asked curiously, seeing the apparent blush over his cheeks.
Back to top Go down
Oliver Michaels

Oliver Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Running (Tag Elizabeth)   Running (Tag Elizabeth) EmptyMon Oct 07, 2013 3:54 am

Oliver blinked at her and blushed even darker. "N-Nothing... Really," He mumbled, biting his bottom lip and looking away. "She was just... Kidding about you... Getting pregnant or something," he mumbled shyly.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Rider

Elizabeth Rider

PostSubject: Re: Running (Tag Elizabeth)   Running (Tag Elizabeth) EmptyMon Oct 07, 2013 4:10 am

Elizabeth blinked when he blushed even more, finding it adorable but even more curiosity came upon her. "Oh?" She mused on before blinking as he told her what her sister had said. She blushed as well at the mere thought. Sure, they were intimate before in her nineteen old self, interrupted by the news about Christian. But it was in the moment and she wasn't really thinking about it then.
Back to top Go down
Oliver Michaels

Oliver Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Running (Tag Elizabeth)   Running (Tag Elizabeth) EmptyMon Oct 07, 2013 4:15 am

Oliver nodded and bit his bottom lip slightly. "Silly, huh?" he mused, laughing a bit nervously. He'd been a virgin his whole life. Sure, he'd had plenty of chances. Plenty. But, he'd never fully taken them. He'd only used his hands. Even when he was a hard ass, virginity was something his mother had always taught him to take seriously. Even when his father practically beat that idea out of him, he'd kept it up.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Rider

Elizabeth Rider

PostSubject: Re: Running (Tag Elizabeth)   Running (Tag Elizabeth) EmptyMon Oct 07, 2013 4:19 am

"A bit..." She giggled softly, smiling a bit at the butterflies in her stomach from the idea. Damn it Rosie. Elizabeth would get her later after this whole mess blown over. She looked back up at him through her lashes, her eyes full of curiosity and passion. Her hand reached up to his chin and gently tugged out his bottom lip, just like he did to her, before she leaned over and pressed a soft, gentle kiss on his lips.
Back to top Go down
Oliver Michaels

Oliver Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Running (Tag Elizabeth)   Running (Tag Elizabeth) EmptyMon Oct 07, 2013 4:21 am

Oliver didn't notice when she turned her attention up onto him. He was lost in his thoughts. So, when he felt her hand on his chin, his hues snapped to her with curiosity. He leaned into the kiss without a second thought, his arms encasing her gently. Kissing her felt natural, no matter what anyone else said.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Rider

Elizabeth Rider

PostSubject: Re: Running (Tag Elizabeth)   Running (Tag Elizabeth) EmptyMon Oct 07, 2013 3:49 pm

Elizabeth wrapped her arms around his neck, pulling her body closer to his. She closed her eyes as enveloped herself in the kiss, loving the way he held her so close and the way his lips felt so natural against hers. She entangled her fingers into his hair and her legs with his.
Back to top Go down
Oliver Michaels

Oliver Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Running (Tag Elizabeth)   Running (Tag Elizabeth) EmptyMon Oct 07, 2013 6:28 pm

Oliver tried to keep his mind straight as he held her, keeping her close. "Lizzy..." he whispered, his hands roaming her sides and caressing the curve of her hips. He couldnt deny he liked the shape her body took in this older form. But, his mind didnt work the same as it had when he was younger. He had grown up. "We cant do anything... you know that right?" He whispered, breaking the kiss to look at her.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Rider

Elizabeth Rider

PostSubject: Re: Running (Tag Elizabeth)   Running (Tag Elizabeth) EmptyTue Oct 08, 2013 2:03 am

"Hmm?" She hummed softly but clearly not moving away from his lips. She smiled a bit when she felt his hands glide down her body. When he broke the kiss and spoke, she pouted at him. "Why not...?" She asked softly, reaching to rub her nose against his.
Back to top Go down
Oliver Michaels

Oliver Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Running (Tag Elizabeth)   Running (Tag Elizabeth) EmptyTue Oct 08, 2013 2:07 am

Oliver blushed and cupped her face, trying to get her to look at him correctly. "Because... It's special. And you're so... innocent. I don't want to mess that up by being the one to... deflower you," He mumbled, knowing he was using out of date terminology, but not able to help it. Five years ago, he would have done this -- no, not with her, considering how young she would have been. But, any other girl, he would have taken her virginity at her first utterance. It was different now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Running (Tag Elizabeth)   Running (Tag Elizabeth) Empty

Back to top Go down

Running (Tag Elizabeth)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Happily Ever After: Second Generation :: Seattle, Washington :: City :: Park-
Jump to: