Happily Ever After: Second Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Running (Tag Elizabeth)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Elizabeth Rider

Elizabeth Rider

Running (Tag Elizabeth) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Running (Tag Elizabeth)   Running (Tag Elizabeth) - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 08, 2013 2:31 am

Elizabeth pouted at him when he made her look at him normally before raising a brow as he called her innocent. "Oliver..." She started before pursing her lips, knowing he was stubborn to anything that she said. She moved out of his arms and sat up on his bed, sitting crossed legged and facing him. She grab his hand and interlaced their fingers together. "Oliver. I'm not as innocent as you think. When I was with Violet, we did things that I shouldn't have done when I was fourteen. Regardless, you're special to me. I really... really like you. And I don't know how long I'll be like this... So, I want to do this... while I still have the chance... With you..."
Back to top Go down
Oliver Michaels

Oliver Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Running (Tag Elizabeth)   Running (Tag Elizabeth) - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 08, 2013 2:36 am

Oliver looked at her with hesitant eyes as he sat up with her. He pursed his lips and stared into her cool eyes, his own gaze unsure. However, the idea that her and Violet had done anything made him feel insecure. Jealous, even. He had no real reason to be, he knew that. But, he couldn't help it. Not when he had feelings for this girl. She was precious in his eyes, no matter what she said she did. He had a feeling he wasn't going to win this fight. He closed his eyes and let his head fall back for a long moment. She had an older body, yes. But, that didn't make her any older. 

Even so... He lolled his head back forward and sighed, looking at her and biting down on his bottom lip slightly before giving her hand a small squeeze. "Are you sure about this...?" he mumbled.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Rider

Elizabeth Rider

PostSubject: Re: Running (Tag Elizabeth)   Running (Tag Elizabeth) - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 08, 2013 2:56 am

Elizabeth watched as he thought about her words. She knew he was still thinking about her 'real age'. But age to her now just suddenly became a number. Yes, she acted like she was a immature fourteen year old, but only around her family and close friends. Hell, all of her family acted less than their real age. Her mother being a prime example. 

But what else made her younger? Her body? Well, she was in an older body now so that didn't matter. Experience? With everything that happened, despite everyone trying to shied her from it, she grew in maturity because of it. Just like her parents did when they were her age. Sure, she wasn't ready to get married, have babies, and live on her own like her siblings. But with this, it was a different, unique type of situation. She wasn't ready with Violet, despite how far they actually got, but she knew she was now. With Oliver. 

"Yes." She responded back to him in firmness, letting him know there wasn't a doubt in her mind. "Are... you sure? This isn't just about me you know..." She then said, remembering that Arianne commented how Oliver was a virgin as well. Elizabeth didn't count in if he did anything with Ian when he was with him. Just the mere thought made her envious if he did do it with Ian.
Back to top Go down
Oliver Michaels

Oliver Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Running (Tag Elizabeth)   Running (Tag Elizabeth) - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 08, 2013 3:01 am

Oliver sighed and kissed the back of her hand. "Elizabeth..." he started, then pursed his lips and searched her eyes for a long moment. He leaned over and kissed her lips slowly and tenderly. He leaned back to look at her once more. "I love you," he finally murmured, his tone firm, but also shy. "I just want to make you happy... I'll be happy if you're happy," He mumbled. "I mean... No, I've never gone all the way with someone. But... I've done a lot of things... I promised myself I wouldn't make love to anyone unless I was in love with them and knew I wasn't going to go anywhere without them," He explained quietly, playing with her fingers absently. "A part of me tells me you're the last person I'm going to love... I think that's cue enough for me."
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Rider

Elizabeth Rider

PostSubject: Re: Running (Tag Elizabeth)   Running (Tag Elizabeth) - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 08, 2013 3:45 am

Elizabeth searched his as well when he looked into hers. She closed her eyes as she leaned into the kiss as soon as their lips met. She reopened her eyes when he broke the kiss once more, her bright blue eyes looking into his greens. As he said those three magic words, she felt her heart sped and the butterflies flustering all over again. "I..." Elizabeth started, but let him continued talking. She looked down at their hands, listening to his words as her stomach twisted. 

Violet told her the same thing not too long ago, but Liz couldn't say it back to her. No, she remembered her face turning beet red the instant Violet told her, making Vi feel uncomfortable, and Liz telling her that she needed time to say it back. But she never did. It wasn't long until Liz finally broke it off with Violet because of how she felt with Oliver. One of the reasons why Liz didn't want to face her. She didn't want that with Oliver. 

But, as she looked back up into his bright green eyes, care and love fluttering all over his hues, and the way he said his last words, she knew it was different from Violet. "I'll always be happy with you Oliver... Because... I... Love you too... And I'm not going anywhere without you..." She whispered back softly before leaning and pressing her lips against his passionately.
Back to top Go down
Oliver Michaels

Oliver Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Running (Tag Elizabeth)   Running (Tag Elizabeth) - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 08, 2013 5:28 pm

Oliver pursed his lips, trying to think of a way he could tell her this was a bad idea. But, as she came over to him and took his lips into a kiss, he melted there with her. His arms wrapped around her small waist, allowing him to lean into the kiss and feel the heat pouring from it. 

Passion. Love. Lust. It was something he hadn't felt before. He liked it. Wanted it. "Are you sure?" He repeated, breaking the kiss once more and leaning his forehead against hers. He would give her every chance to back out.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Rider

Elizabeth Rider

PostSubject: Re: Running (Tag Elizabeth)   Running (Tag Elizabeth) - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 2:16 am

Elizabeth placed her hands on his chest as he leaned into the kiss, melting in his embrace. She nearly gripped his shirt, having the urgent need to take it off, before he broke the kiss once more. "Yes, Oliver. I'm sure." She repeated again without any hesitation in her voice. She opened her blue eyes to look deep into his, a strong craving swimming in her eyes. Her hands traveled down to the hem of his shirt, moving underneath the fabric and caressing the skin of his lower abdomen.
Back to top Go down
Oliver Michaels

Oliver Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Running (Tag Elizabeth)   Running (Tag Elizabeth) - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 6:35 pm

Oliver nodded and let out a shaky breath, a bit staggered as he felt her cool hands on his steadily heating skin. He leaned over to her and kissed her lips gently, nuzzling their noses together. He loved her. He wanted this, too. He wanted to be with her and share this with her. "I don't... have any protection," He mumbled shyly, trying to not let himself get lost without being rational.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Rider

Elizabeth Rider

PostSubject: Re: Running (Tag Elizabeth)   Running (Tag Elizabeth) - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 10:20 pm

As they kissed, Elizabeth's hands moved farther up his chest. Her fingers glided through his muscle lines as she leaned more into the kiss. But as he mumbled once more, she sighed and pulled away from the kiss. "Oliver..." She mumbled exasperated, sitting down and her hands now out of hos shirt. "Do you really not want to do this?" She asked, a pout on her lips.
Back to top Go down
Oliver Michaels

Oliver Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Running (Tag Elizabeth)   Running (Tag Elizabeth) - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 10:34 pm

Oliver sighed and shook his head. "I do... I just... I'm already breaking your parents rules by doing this. I don't want to risk you getting pregnant, too," He pointed out, shaking his head. However, in the same moment, he heard his phone beep. He furrowed his brows and leaned over to it. He picked it up and blinked at the screen. 

Text Message:
Sender: Rosie
Figured you'd try and chicken out -- or not have anything. Check under your door. Delete this message. I did nothing. <3

He arched a brow and got up then, wandering into the living room and then letting his eyes fall onto the foil wrapper under the door of his apartment. He stood there for a long moment, his mind wrapping around the fact that Rosie was okay with this. He picked up the wrapper and walked back to Elizabeth, holding it up to show her. "Your sister," He mused, a faint blush on his cheeks once more.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Rider

Elizabeth Rider

PostSubject: Re: Running (Tag Elizabeth)   Running (Tag Elizabeth) - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 11:46 pm

Liz looked down when he spoke again, understanding his logic surprisingly. She looked up when she heard his phone go off and nearly smiled to herself when she could literally feel her sister presence. Oh Rosie, Rosie, Rosie. She watched as Oliver got up and left the room before getting up herself. She removed her jacket, revealing the tank and shorts she ran out of the house with. They fit small on her new body, but not extremely so. She removed both articles, leaving only her undergarments, before looking back at Oliver when he reentered the room. She walked over to him as he spoke, reaching up a bit to press a soft kiss on his lips. "I know." She whispered against his lips.
Back to top Go down
Oliver Michaels

Oliver Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Running (Tag Elizabeth)   Running (Tag Elizabeth) - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 11:52 pm

Oliver's attention slipped easily when he saw what she was wearing. Or not wearing. He swallowed roughly and practically dropped the condom just so that he could put his hands on her waist. Her skin was cool to the touch. He smiled slightly into the kiss, not sure how she knew. With nothing to hold them back, he didn't know why he would resist this. He could make it special, though. He lifted her up, set the condom onto the side table, and gently laid her onto the bed, crawling over her. He kissed her slowly and tenderly, though the kiss slid up into passion as time went on. His hands caressed her sides, then slid down to the curve of her hips. His movements were shy as they slid back up and caressed the sides of her bra. His face warmed as he leaned on one arm and used his free hand to cup one of her breasts through the material of the bra. He hummed a sound of pleasure and kissed her jaw and neck. He moved the material down to expose her nipple, allowing him to roll it between his fingers. He knew what he was doing with his hands.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Rider

Elizabeth Rider

PostSubject: Re: Running (Tag Elizabeth)   Running (Tag Elizabeth) - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 12:12 am

Elizabeth shivered a bit at his warm hands on her bare skin, wrapping her arms around his neck. She wrapped her legs around his waist as he lifted her, not breaking the kiss until he laid her down. She moved into the kiss, her arms now resting on his chest, slightly gripping the material. She hummed softly as his hands glided up and down her body before making a soft noise of pleasure as he cupped her breast. She leaned her neck so he could have full access to it and gasped softly as he played with her nipple. She gripped his shirt, wanting to tug it off.
Back to top Go down
Oliver Michaels

Oliver Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Running (Tag Elizabeth)   Running (Tag Elizabeth) - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 12:41 am

Feeling her hands on his shirt, Oliver sat up for a moment and pulled his shirt over his head with one hand. He tossed it to the side and hovered back over her. He leaned down and kissed her lips again as his hands slid around her back and unhooked the bra she wore. He removed it from her and bit his lip as he stole a glance at her. He groaned softly and ducked his head, kissing the valley between her breasts before taking one of her nipples in between his lips and working it.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Rider

Elizabeth Rider

PostSubject: Re: Running (Tag Elizabeth)   Running (Tag Elizabeth) - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 2:25 am

Elizabeth watched as he took off his shirt and one of her hand pressed against his bare chest while the other entangled in his hair. She lift up her body to aid him in taking off her bra and watched with a sheepish expression as he took a glance of her almost naked body. She hummed out as he kissed her cleavage before moaning out softly as he took her nipple into his mouth.
Back to top Go down
Oliver Michaels

Oliver Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Running (Tag Elizabeth)   Running (Tag Elizabeth) - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 12:19 pm

Oliver smiled at her sounds and kissed down her stomach, her skin soft and smooth under his lips. He continued down to her hip bone and kissed the skin softly, looking up at her with a gentle gaze. "I love you," he whispered, reminding her. He kissed her thigh, first on the outer side, then inwards, waiting for her reaction.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Rider

Elizabeth Rider

PostSubject: Re: Running (Tag Elizabeth)   Running (Tag Elizabeth) - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 5:24 pm

Elizabeth watched as he kissed down her stomach, her fingers now entangled in his hair. "And I love you..." She whispered back to him, a smile on her lips. She bit her bottom lip as she watched him kiss her thigh and let out a soft, pleasurable breathe when he kissed her inner.
Back to top Go down
Oliver Michaels

Oliver Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Running (Tag Elizabeth)   Running (Tag Elizabeth) - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 11:25 pm

Oliver watched her reactions and felt his heart beat a bit faster. Sure, he knew what he was doing now. But, he knew where all of this led and he wasn't sure he would live up to whatever expectations she had in her head. He was nervous. At least he could try to make what he could do the best he could do. He placed a slow, tender, warm kiss against her panties before kissing the hem once more. He gently slid the fabric away, and before she could shy away or get self conscious, he placed his lips around her sensitive bud and sucked, his tongue caressing it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Running (Tag Elizabeth)   Running (Tag Elizabeth) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Running (Tag Elizabeth)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Happily Ever After: Second Generation :: Seattle, Washington :: City :: Park-
Jump to: