Happily Ever After: Second Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Better Than Revenge (Tag Eric)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Kida Storm

Kida Storm

Better Than Revenge (Tag Eric) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Better Than Revenge (Tag Eric)   Better Than Revenge (Tag Eric) - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 09, 2013 12:24 am

Kida looked towards him and felt her cheeks turn red, despite her dark skin. She smiled to his words and turned his head for her to kiss him slowly. She took hold of the ring around his neck. "The bet we had... Over this ring... You remember it, right?" She started with a small smile. "I made you think I hadn't gotten the ring... But, I'd swiped it off the guys. Switched it with one of mine before they noticed," she mumbled. "I didn't tell you, though... I wanted to kiss you," She whispered, blushing a bit at how she'd gone about it. She'd never wanted to give him the impression she'd gone to him on her own. She'd been so stubborn. "I tried so hard to keep away from you... To keep from falling for you... Maybe... If I'd never slept in your arms I could have done it. But, once I knew how warm and perfect you felt beside me at night... And maybe If I hadn't seen the way you look when you're sleeping -- so innocent and gentle..." she shook her head and smiled a bit. 

"I made you chase me... and you have chased me for so long... I don't know why. I give you as much shit as you give me," she admitted. "I mean, when I was pregnant with the twins, I did everything to make you believe you wanted to leave. I convinced myself of the same thing until I was pushing you away. And yet, you stayed here..." She eyed him carefully, searching his blue hues. "I drive you insane... I can see it in your eyes. I mean, when we met, I was fine with drinking... But, then I just stopped that and became some prude of a mother who wouldn't let her kids think she drank or had fun, practically," she scoffed. "I pushed you towards Belle that way -- by keeping you from doing what you wanted... I'm still pushing you, aren't I?" she mumbled, realizing it for herself. "I don't want to push you away," she settled. "I want to pull you closer... If I start to push you away... Show me that ring. I'll remember saying all of this now. I'll calm down... I'll remember how important you are to me... How much I need you to breathe," She sighed.

She turned to straddle his hips and rested her hands on his shoulders. She leaned over and enveloped his lips with her own, placing a soft and tender kiss upon them. "I love you, Eric Storm... Just as much as the day I met you. No matter how much of a demon I tried to convince myself you were," She said, her tone teasing at the end as a playful smile came onto her lips, exposing her younger self that she had let go of when the twins were born. She kissed him again and this time, ran her hands up through his ebony hair, tangling her slender fingers there. "You taste like rum," she whispered, smirking slightly.
Back to top Go down
Eric Storm

Eric Storm

PostSubject: Re: Better Than Revenge (Tag Eric)   Better Than Revenge (Tag Eric) - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 09, 2013 1:12 am

Eric nodded softly and looked down to the ring that rested upon his chest now. He turned his blue hues to her and chuckled lowly as she told him of what really happened that night. He thought he had gotten lucky that night, but it was only more of Kida's doing in his life. He smiled boyish seeing her blushing and kissed her cheeks tenderly.

However, as she talked of the time when she was pregnant with the twins, Eric kept a serious face and pursed his lips slightly. He remembered briefly of that time, mostly because if had hurt him to think that she imagined he would leave her... Having a true family was important to him. Hell, he only looked for the Korso, because he wanted to have a father, and he was frustrated of how disappointing was for him t find out that the man he hoped it was a hero, was nothing except some piece of shit... Of course he would stay. Kida meant a new hope for him, she was his light, the reason of him wanting to be a better man. He shook his head as she mentioned pushing him away while in his head, he was thinking the otherwise. He was attraced to her... As much she tried to push him away from her, he knew he would find a way to see her again. Hell, he was getting ready to see her again before she caught him with Belle. ''Kida...'', he whispered softly, but again, she caught his attention as she straddle upon his hips.

He kissed her deeply and slowly, his hand caressing her hip softly as he let himself drown in her lips. He looked at her, with a warm, and then playful smirk, ''And I still think you look like an angel...'', he whispered against her lips and leaned into another kiss. He chuckled and smirked, ''You taste like heaven, love'', he said softly, and glanced over the river... He would like to feel the water washing all of the other girls that had been with him since the divorce... Just like that time, in the bathtub on that old mansion Kida was into.... He wanted to be pure for her, since this was one of the many things that crossed his mind of her on that first time they had met.
Back to top Go down
Kida Storm

Kida Storm

PostSubject: Re: Better Than Revenge (Tag Eric)   Better Than Revenge (Tag Eric) - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 09, 2013 1:20 am

Kida watched the way he looked at the water and smiled a bit. She knew she had to get their mind off of how much they both had screwed up in the past. Ranging from Korso to Jacob, she couldn't take it all at once. She just wanted to be with him and to forget everything for a while. "C'mon," She said softly. She got up and moved over to the bank of the river. She reached behind her and unzipped her dress before stepping out of it. She wore no bra, but a thin lace pair of panties, as he knew. She slid out of them, as well, then moved out into the water, not sparing a glance over her shoulder at him before she slipped under the cool water. She poked her head back up and smoothed her dark hair back out of her face. "You never did comment on my hair," she mused, wading in the water as she turned to gaze at him.
Back to top Go down
Eric Storm

Eric Storm

PostSubject: Re: Better Than Revenge (Tag Eric)   Better Than Revenge (Tag Eric) - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 09, 2013 1:34 am

Eric smirked a bit as she got up and moved towards the river, but his mouth went completely dry as he saw her unzipping her dress... He wanted to be the one doing that, or maybe he would have kept that piece on, since it was sexy as the she-devil. He pursed his lips as he saw the panties going off, and watched as she moved into the water. She was really beautiful, and he was really, really, really lucky. He chuckled a bit, a little overwhelmed by the view she gave him when he rose an eyebrow... ''You look amazing....'', he said, as he took his shirt off slowly... It was hard undressing with one hand. ''I like you more all natural'', he pointed out as he slid his pants down and smirked as he waked into the water, right after her. ''I love you with whatever hair you like, if you get drunk or not... I could never stop loving you, not even if I wanted to'', he said softly as he wrapped his arms around her waist under the water. He still had his new 'lucky charm' one, since it was once of the high symbols of their feelings.
Back to top Go down
Kida Storm

Kida Storm

PostSubject: Re: Better Than Revenge (Tag Eric)   Better Than Revenge (Tag Eric) - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 09, 2013 1:38 am

Kida smiled and leaned against his chest. "Mm... I dyed my hair to be rebellious," she admitted, smiling sheepishly. "I know you like it white... You never liked the wig I wore in Nirethia, even though it was just like this," She pointed out. "You also liked the small amount of clothing I wore," She teased. "I always hid my legs, though... I guess I still do that, huh?" she questioned, tilting her head. "I should just walk around in my underwear... Think I'd get arrested?" she teased.
Back to top Go down
Eric Storm

Eric Storm

PostSubject: Re: Better Than Revenge (Tag Eric)   Better Than Revenge (Tag Eric) - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 09, 2013 11:27 am

Eric laughed in an amusement. ''If you walk around just in underwear, I would arrest you, and handcuff you in my bed...'', he whispered, his voice husk as he smirked, ''You can't really blame me for wanting you just by myself... You have no idea of how beautiful you are'', he whispered near her ear, and gently caressed her thigh with his hand. He hated to touch her with the 'stump', but it was needed for him to wrap her legs around his waist. The water moved smoothly around then, and he grinned as he kissed her lips deeply, claiming them as his.
Back to top Go down
Kida Storm

Kida Storm

PostSubject: Re: Better Than Revenge (Tag Eric)   Better Than Revenge (Tag Eric) - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 09, 2013 1:55 pm

Kida smiled a bit and turned to face him. She leaned into his chest and smirked at his words. His touch was soft and warm as always. But, she knew how he hated to be without his hand. She frowned slightly against the kiss and shook her head. She leaned back from it and gently caressed the stump. She was not as off put by it. She had grown very used to it. However, she closed her eyes and focused all of her magic into her hand. And, despite all odds, she slowly made a new hand -- identical to his original -- form. When it was done, she leaned a bit limp against him. A spell such as that was not an easy one. "It took... Nineteen years to learn that spell... but, its worth it," she murmured and brought his new hand up yo kiss each fingertip, showing him the working nerves and sensors.
Back to top Go down
Eric Storm

Eric Storm

PostSubject: Re: Better Than Revenge (Tag Eric)   Better Than Revenge (Tag Eric) - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 09, 2013 8:07 pm

Eric frowned when she pulled away from the kiss and held his stump... He hated it. He hated it with all his core, because that stump meant a lot of bad memories. He was about to pull himself away from her when he felt her power around him, not just the small amount of energy he was used of feeling her using, but a large amont, and he felt his arm tingling in a bothering way as she worked her magic on him... He looked down, astonished for what was happening to him... It wasn't possible, was it?

When she finished her spell, he wrapped his arms gently around her frame, pulling her closer to him. His new hand was stranger to him, like he had never used it before... It didn't feel odd, like the bionic hand he used for a while, but it felt different. ''Kida... I....'', he staggered, tears running don on his cheeks. He wasn't one to cry, but he was feeling so happy... Happy that someone made that to him... She knew hoe much he had missed the feeling of hand, and he knew how hard it was for her... ''You shouldn't...'', he started to chatise, seeing how exhausted she looked, but he couldn't be mad at her because of that... She had just given to him the greatest prove of how much she cared of him.

Eric shook his head and grinned widely, his blue hues shinning like baby eyes, ''I love you'', he whispered, and leaned down to kiss her lips again. He kissed her like never before, like that was the last time they could be together. He pulled all his gratitute and love into his kiss. He kissed her deeply, and through the kiss, he shared his strenght with her. When he felt her with a more firm grasp upon him, he pulled himself into her warm folds, and connected on the way they liked the most... He wanted to make love to her like his life depended on that intimacy, like if he didn't felt her around him, he was going to die. ''I love you'', he whispered in his lips, as he pulled deeper once he felt her body adjusting to his size.
Back to top Go down
Kida Storm

Kida Storm

PostSubject: Re: Better Than Revenge (Tag Eric)   Better Than Revenge (Tag Eric) - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 09, 2013 8:26 pm

Kida looked up to him with bright blue eyes when she saw that he was crying. She knew he was happy. That was all she wanted. She wiped his cheeks gently and held him close, nuzzling her head against the crook of his neck. She leaned into his kiss and smiled softly at his words. She didn't have to say it back. She knew he was just trying to thank her for what she had done for him. She didn't want nor need thanks for that. She had tried hard after he had lost the hand to fix it. She wanted nothing more than to see that smile on his face again. Whenever he looked at that stump, his whole demeanor changed into one she hated seeing -- one of hate and disgust for his memories. For good reasons, she was aware. 

She gasped slightly when she felt him sharing his energy with her. She shook her head, starting to protest before she felt him filling her. She groaned then, her nails digging slightly into his back. "Eric..." she mewled softly, moving her legs to wrap around his hips and guide him deeper within her. "I love you, too," she whispered, her blue eyes opening to meet his own. Her heart beat picked up as she saw the look in his eyes -- that need and want to be with her in the most intimate way. She kissed him again with a more fierce longing.
Back to top Go down
Eric Storm

Eric Storm

PostSubject: Re: Better Than Revenge (Tag Eric)   Better Than Revenge (Tag Eric) - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 09, 2013 9:30 pm

Eric groaned softly against her lips, feeeling her nails upon his neck. He wanted her to claim what belonged to her, his body, his whole self, and kissed down on her neck sensually as she said his name, he sucked on the crook of her neck as he heard those three words and grinned wramly, turning his blue hues to her, ''Je t'aime, ma belle épouse'', he whispered softly, and turning his lips to kiss her. He felt his shivers in his spine as she kissed him with that longing. He started a soft pace on their hips.
Back to top Go down
Kida Storm

Kida Storm

PostSubject: Re: Better Than Revenge (Tag Eric)   Better Than Revenge (Tag Eric) - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 09, 2013 9:42 pm

Kida wrapped her arms around his neck to hold herself closer. She groaned softly into the motions of his hips into her own. "Vous vous sentez si bien ... J'ai m'as tellement manqué. Omission de ce sentiment," she whispered, her French as fluent as the day they had met.
Back to top Go down
Eric Storm

Eric Storm

PostSubject: Re: Better Than Revenge (Tag Eric)   Better Than Revenge (Tag Eric) - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 09, 2013 11:54 pm

Eric smiled, and wrapped his arms firmly upon her hips, holding her with both of his hands. Feeling her smooth skin upon his fingertips, he knew he was only lying to himself when he claimed he hadn't missed his hand. Vous vous sentez si bien aussi ... Je ne te quitterai plus jamais, he whispered next to her ear. His voice husker because of the foreign language. He met his hips with hers on the pleasurable pace they both liked. He connected easily with her.
Back to top Go down
Kida Storm

Kida Storm

PostSubject: Re: Better Than Revenge (Tag Eric)   Better Than Revenge (Tag Eric) - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 10, 2013 12:04 am

Kida groaned and leaned into him, rolling her hips with his. Sure, their standing position was difficult, but she didn't mind. She was flexible. "Tu ferais mieux de pas," She whispered with a small smirk of a grin.
Back to top Go down
Eric Storm

Eric Storm

PostSubject: Re: Better Than Revenge (Tag Eric)   Better Than Revenge (Tag Eric) - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 12:00 am

Eric groaned her name lightly as he reached deeper in her folds and sucked on her neck, not bothering of the hickeys he was about to make on her perfect skin. ''vous voulez passer à une plus confortable, my love?'', he murmured softly. He could hold her in that position for a long time, and he was liking it, since the water turned their moves to be smoother.
Back to top Go down
Kida Storm

Kida Storm

PostSubject: Re: Better Than Revenge (Tag Eric)   Better Than Revenge (Tag Eric) - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 12:29 am

"I don't care," Kida admitted in a soft, pleasured moan. She didn't mind the position, as long as he was comfortable. She used her own strength and move against him, taking some of the work off of him. She tangled one hand in his hair and the other in his shoulder as she cried his name out softly.
Back to top Go down
Eric Storm

Eric Storm

PostSubject: Re: Better Than Revenge (Tag Eric)   Better Than Revenge (Tag Eric) - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 10:59 pm

Eric growled lowly and sucked on the crook of her neck as he held her closer and thrusted into her warm folds firmly, his signature. ''Fuck, Kida....'', he groaned lightly next to her ear, ''You feel better than I remember''
Back to top Go down
Kida Storm

Kida Storm

PostSubject: Re: Better Than Revenge (Tag Eric)   Better Than Revenge (Tag Eric) - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 11:35 pm

Kida smiled at his words and hummed his name in pleasure against his neck. She loved the feeling of him inside of her. It was the best feeling she'd ever known. Any time they spent apart, it was on her mind often. She couldn't help it. She wanted him, and only him. She always had. "Baby..." She whimpered, rolling her hips in a circular motion. And, finally, she angled her hips to get the right position to make her jelly in his arms. She cried out, close to her climax as his tip rubbed against the secret place within her only he knew.
Back to top Go down
Eric Storm

Eric Storm

PostSubject: Re: Better Than Revenge (Tag Eric)   Better Than Revenge (Tag Eric) - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 1:55 pm

Eric panted while she moved her hips, searching for her secret place where they both knew would bring her to her climax. He thrusted faster and steadly into that one spot... No matter how many women he had been before, she was the only one that he wanted to please. Only her could bring him nuts and angry, but at the same time wanting him to please her in every little thing. ''Kida'', he groaned her name in pure pleasure next to her ear, and leaned down to kiss her neck sensually as he was closer to reach his climax.
Back to top Go down
Kida Storm

Kida Storm

PostSubject: Re: Better Than Revenge (Tag Eric)   Better Than Revenge (Tag Eric) - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 2:57 pm

Kida gripped at his neck and back as she felt her core tighten, his constant assault on her driving her up a wall and over the brink of her climax. "Eric!" She cried out in pure pleasure as she held onto him, riding out her climax as her body trembled.
Back to top Go down
Eric Storm

Eric Storm

PostSubject: Re: Better Than Revenge (Tag Eric)   Better Than Revenge (Tag Eric) - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 8:11 pm

Eric reached his climax together with her, their sync seemed perfect despite the time they were apart. It felt like they were together all the time, that nothing had happened between them. ''I love you'', he whispered breathless with a boyish grin upon his lips.
Back to top Go down
Kida Storm

Kida Storm

PostSubject: Re: Better Than Revenge (Tag Eric)   Better Than Revenge (Tag Eric) - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 9:28 pm

Kida giggled softly between her panting. "You're enjoying yourself way too much," she mumbled, noting his grin. "I love you, too," She finally murmured and kissed his nose affectionately.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Better Than Revenge (Tag Eric)   Better Than Revenge (Tag Eric) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Better Than Revenge (Tag Eric)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3