Happily Ever After: Second Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Just A Few Scratches (Tag: Ian)

Go down 
+3
Susie Trammel
Ian Storm
Stefan Rolfe
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Stefan Rolfe

Stefan Rolfe

Just A Few Scratches (Tag: Ian) Empty
PostSubject: Just A Few Scratches (Tag: Ian)   Just A Few Scratches (Tag: Ian) EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 3:23 am

Stefan coughed a few times and winced at the pain it put on his rib cage. Sure, Kida could have healed everything in his body. But, he wouldn't let her or Belle or Rose or anyone else touch him with magic. He deserved what he got. Now, he just lay in bed, broken, as he had for the last two weeks, healing slowly and painfully. They had done intensive surgery to keep his lungs stable and his ribs in place. He was thinner than normal from the lack of eating enough. It hurt to eat. But, his swelling had gone down, and his small cuts and bruises were healing quicker than the major injuries. He lay alone now, staring blankly at whatever was on the television. 

A part of him wished Susie was there. She could keep him company. But, then again, she probably didn't want to see him again after what she had seen. He couldn't blame her. She didn't deserve to put up with that. He chewed on his bottom lip and eventually just sighed and closed his eyes, not willing to acknowledge the boy that the other side of his mind wanted to see. He definitely didn't deserve to see him. Not after the pain he had caused.
Back to top Go down
Ian Storm

Ian Storm

PostSubject: Re: Just A Few Scratches (Tag: Ian)   Just A Few Scratches (Tag: Ian) EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 3:42 am

It was almost impossible of being alone at the Rider's house, but at one afternoon Ian saw a chance and drove to the hospital... He heard of what his father had done to him, and he wanted so badly to see him... He knew the risks, but he couldn't deny anymore of what he really wanted. Before climbing out from the car, Ian put the walker boot, just to pretend his leg was still bad. Kida had convinced the doctors to let him recover at home, where she could take better care of him, and then he was brand new thanks to his mother's spells.

He nodded at some people and limped slightly to the receptionist, where he got the information he needed. His heart was beating faster as he walked towards Stefan's room, and he took a deep breath when he stood by the door. He opened the door slightly, and peeked inside and once he saw they were all alone, he stepped into and closed the door behind him. His eyes sadened as he saw the boy on the bed... That wasn't the Stefan he knew. He looked paler, and slimmer, and his eyes were so distant. ... ''Stefan?'', he called softly, as he walked to the side of his bed.
Back to top Go down
Stefan Rolfe

Stefan Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Just A Few Scratches (Tag: Ian)   Just A Few Scratches (Tag: Ian) EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 3:50 am

Stefan heard the door open and close and figured it was just one of his nurses coming back to try and get his vitals and check his bandages. "Sheesh... Weren't you guys in here half an hour ago?" He mumbled, shifting a lazy gaze over to the door before his whole frame froze. Ian? But... Why would he come to see me? His mind mulled over that question before he licked his lips absently, finding his mouth had dried. He cleared his throat slightly and tried to sit up before groaning in pain at the motion and sinking back into the bed as the boy approached. "I... Hi," He said, blinking wide emerald hues at the tan boy, confused once again as to why he was even there to see him. "What are you... Doing here?"
Back to top Go down
Ian Storm

Ian Storm

PostSubject: Re: Just A Few Scratches (Tag: Ian)   Just A Few Scratches (Tag: Ian) EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 4:00 am

''Shh... Don't move'', he murmured softly, and rested his hand upon his. He smiled a bit, and as much he was getting good at it again, his smiles still looked bad. ''I'm here to see you'', he said and sat on the chair by his side. ''It's pretty hard to be alone at Belle's... I would have come before if I could'', he murmured and caressed his hand softly with his thumb before looking down.
Back to top Go down
Stefan Rolfe

Stefan Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Just A Few Scratches (Tag: Ian)   Just A Few Scratches (Tag: Ian) EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 4:03 am

Stefan only frowned at the way the boy smiled. That wasn't his smile. It made him feel slightly sick. He wished he could have things back to how they had been -- how perfect they had been. He couldn't let go of his resentment towards Christian for bringing out the anger, either. He sighed and shook that thought from his mind before shifting a shy gaze onto Ian. "Why would you come see me, Ian...?" He asked quietly. "I mean... the last time we were alone together, you practically got yourself ki--" he couldn't say the word -- the pain it caused at even the thought of Ian dying obvious in his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Ian Storm

Ian Storm

PostSubject: Re: Just A Few Scratches (Tag: Ian)   Just A Few Scratches (Tag: Ian) EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 4:19 am

''Killed... You thought I was dead... and I really was. I was dead inside, Stefan'', Ian murmured, as he turned his blue hues up to him. He could feel his stomach tightening, ''When I woke up, I thought dad had killed you, just like that nightmare I had, remember?'', he jogged the boy's memory to that night they've slept at the basement. ''I have no idea of why my father did that, but I hope you can forgive him... Or at least try like I'm trying to'', he murmured softly. He leaned towards the boy, and swallowed the lump in his throat before placing I soft kiss upon his lips. ''I love you'', he whispered, ''And I can only picture myself being happy with you''

Back to top Go down
Stefan Rolfe

Stefan Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Just A Few Scratches (Tag: Ian)   Just A Few Scratches (Tag: Ian) EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 4:24 am

Stefan looked away at the idea of remembering Ian's pain. He didn't like to think about him in pain. He sighed heavily and bit his lips, turning his gaze back to the boy only when he heard the subtle shift in his clothing when he moved. He closed his eyes and savored the kiss that was placed on his lips. "Ian..." He started, his eyes searching the boys cool hues. "I love you, too," he sighed, knowing he couldn't argue with him. He lifted his hand carefully and placed it against his cheek, stroking the skin there affectionately with his thumb. "I don't want to hurt you again," He whispered brokenly, finally letting the depression he had been in since their break up come up, settling as tears.
Back to top Go down
Ian Storm

Ian Storm

PostSubject: Re: Just A Few Scratches (Tag: Ian)   Just A Few Scratches (Tag: Ian) EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 4:32 am

Ian smiled, a bit more like himself as he heard the three words from Stefan's lips. He closed his eyes as the boy caressed his cheek, and bit his lip when he heard his broken whisper. ''Shh, don't cry baby'', he whispered, and kissed his tears away. ''We must work you out so you won't hurt anybody else...'', he chuckled softly and kissed his slowly. Ian had missed so much those lips that he didn't want to stop kissing him.
Back to top Go down
Stefan Rolfe

Stefan Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Just A Few Scratches (Tag: Ian)   Just A Few Scratches (Tag: Ian) EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 4:37 am

Even in an emotional moment, he wanted nothing more than to feel Ian's lips. He hadn't realized how much he could miss a simple kiss. But, that did calm him down and ebb his tears away. He tried to lean into the kiss and groaned in pain again, pouting as he had to lay back into the bed. "Fuck... I didn't mind the pain until it kept me from kissing you," he mumbled stubbornly.
Back to top Go down
Ian Storm

Ian Storm

PostSubject: Re: Just A Few Scratches (Tag: Ian)   Just A Few Scratches (Tag: Ian) EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 4:45 am

Ian chuckled lightly, and kissed Stefan's nose softly before nuzzling it against his. He was feeling like he was lightly again, like everything that was wrong went back to right. ''I can take your pain away. Please, let me do this. It's the least I could do after what dad did to you'', he pouted as his blue hues searched for his emerald ones.
Back to top Go down
Stefan Rolfe

Stefan Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Just A Few Scratches (Tag: Ian)   Just A Few Scratches (Tag: Ian) EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 4:49 am

Stefan looked at the boys pout and smirked a bit. "What pain? This pain? Pft... Nothing I can't handle," he mumbled, obviously acting. "I kind of like it here... They feed me and they bathe me and they jab me with needles! What else could I ask for?" He mused sarcastically. He wanted to be home with Ian. He wanted to be safe in his arms. To feel safe for once in the last month. To feel secure. Wanted. Home. He felt all of that, even with Ian just beside him now. "I'll let you heal me... Only If I get to share a bed with you tonight," He mumbled like a small child.
Back to top Go down
Ian Storm

Ian Storm

PostSubject: Re: Just A Few Scratches (Tag: Ian)   Just A Few Scratches (Tag: Ian) EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 4:59 am

Ian shook his head at his words and gently kissed him again, ''But hospital beds are so uncomfortable'', he pouted playfully, and liked what he was seeing. Stefan was more like himself again, not that distant person he had seen when he walked into the room. ''I'll heal you, and I'll share the bed with you tonight'', he murmured and leaned back to start healing the boy. He focused first on his damaged lungs, and smiled to himself as he did the spell perfectly. But he wasn't still able to fix his ribs like he wanted, so he worked on taking away all the pain. He sighed softly when he was done, and gently sat on the bed by his side. ''How are you feeling now, baby?'', he murmured and kissed his temple softly as he wrapped one arm around his shoulders.
Back to top Go down
Stefan Rolfe

Stefan Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Just A Few Scratches (Tag: Ian)   Just A Few Scratches (Tag: Ian) EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 5:05 am

Stefan closed his eyes and let Ian work. A sigh of relief was heard when it was finally easier for him to breathe. He knew Ian couldn't heal his ribs. Kida was needed for that. He opened his emerald hues and looked towards Ian with a small smirk. "Better," He assured him before pressing the button on his bed that would call the front nurse desk. Kida was quick to his room. She paused, and then smiled a bit unsure, seeing Ian there with Stefan. "I... You needed something?" Kida asked gently as she walked over to them. "I'm willing to let you heal my ribs," He informed her softly. "Well... I'm asking you to. Please... I want to go home," He explained softly and gave her an impish smile, asking her to understand. She sighed and eyed her son. "Let me speak to Ian first," she said quietly and took her son's hand, tugging him to come with her out into the hallway.

She shut the door behind them and ran a hand back through her white hair. "What about Oliver, Ian...? He hasn't left your side since this whole thing started," She pointed out and pursed her lips. "Can't you just leave him to Susie?" She asked. "You know I love Stefan, but your safety comes higher above that love. I'm not willing to lose you again," She whispered, knowing how badly it had hurt both her and Eric to see him almost die.
Back to top Go down
Ian Storm

Ian Storm

PostSubject: Re: Just A Few Scratches (Tag: Ian)   Just A Few Scratches (Tag: Ian) EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 5:18 am

Ian blinked a few times seeing his mother walking in and pursed his lips as he turned his gaze upon Stefan. He was aware that his mother didn't want him closer to Stefan, but as much he fought against it, he couldn't help it. He said when his mother asked to talk with him, and murmured to Stefan... ''I'll be right back'', he smiled and let his mother tug him away.

He blinked a few times again when she was so bluntly on asking about Oliver. The boy was by his side since the shit happened, but he made his situation very clear to him, so he was good about him. Sure he was sad that Oliver could get upset, but he couldn't tell that he didn't see it coming. He frowned when he heard the name of that girl... He didn't like her. He felt like she tried to steal Stefan from him. He shook his head ans sighed as he brought his mother into a warm embrace... ''You won't lose me, mom.'', he murmured, ''I tried to be happy without him, but I couldn't... I tried my best to not let anyone see how broken I was before the accident'', he said softly, ''I'll help Stefan taming his anger, just like aunt Belle is making with dad. Please, trust me, mom... I know what I'm doing''
Back to top Go down
Stefan Rolfe

Stefan Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Just A Few Scratches (Tag: Ian)   Just A Few Scratches (Tag: Ian) EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 5:30 am

Kida pursed her lips and sighed, hugging Ian tightly. She looked at him with nervous blue eyes. Her nerves had been shot ever since Belle talked her into letting Eric have Emma every other day. She wasn't good without her baby. But, she trusted Belle. Mostly. She sighed and touched his cheek. "...I know he makes you happy. And, that's all I want for you... Please don't make me regret this," she sighed and kissed his forehead before walking back into Stefan's hospital room. "Alright, Mr. Rolfe. We'll get you out of here in no time," She gave him a gentle smile as she lightly placed her hands on his chest. "Thank you," Stefan murmured. "Thank Ian," Kida said simply before starting to heal his ribs back into place and correcting what the doctors had done wrong. 

After a few minutes, she sighed and relaxed, lifting her hands and giving him a small grin. "How's that feel?" She questioned. Stefan sat up carefully and groaned a bit, mostly just from being stiff from laying in bed for two weeks. He stretched lightly and then smiled. "Much better," He said thankfully before grinning. "I'll see you two at home then," Kida said with a small smile before kissing both of their heads and heading back to work. 

Stefan bit his lip and eyed Ian. He reached over and took his hand before tugging him and kissing his lips deeply. He caressed his cheek with his hand and smiled a bit into the kiss. A thought struck him, though. He hadn't been the only one kissing those lips lately. He tried to shake that thought. Who was he to judge? He'd done so much with Susie. He leaned his forehead against Ian's before smiling just enough to cover up his concern. "Can you grab me some clothes from that bag?" He questioned, not sure of his walking abilities just yet.
Back to top Go down
Ian Storm

Ian Storm

PostSubject: Re: Just A Few Scratches (Tag: Ian)   Just A Few Scratches (Tag: Ian) EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 6:53 pm

Ian kissed her cheek softly, hoping he could ease some of her nerves with his secutiry of knowing what he was doing with Stefan. ''You won't, mom'', he whispered as she kissed his forehead and followed her into the hospital room. He walked closer, and stayed by the other side of the bed, watching as his mother healed him. He smirked a bit when she said he should thank him, and turned his cool hues to Stefan.

His smile came easily when he saw how well he was looking now. Sure, he was still thinner, but there was some life into his eyes now. Ian nodded, and smiled to his mother, ''Thanks, mom'', he murmured and wrapped his hand around Stefan's. He leaned and smiled as he kissed the boy as deeply back. ''Hmm, I take it as you're thankful'', he grinned a bit into his lips while he placed his hand upon the boy's chest. He chuckled a bit and walked to get the clothes for him.

Marina knocked upon the door softly before opening. She was feeling something was different, and when she saw how Stefan looked upon the bed, she could understand why. ''Stefan?'', she murmured with a small smile. She gasped a bit when she saw Ian on the room, smiling sheppishly back to her. She bit her bottom lip slightly, and looked from Ian to Stefan for a couple of times before realzing they were good again. She smiled warmly to them, and walked to Stefan. ''You look a lot better today, my angel'', she said softly as she brushed her fingers upon his hair gently, ''Have you finally decided to accept some special help?'', she asked with a small smirk as she eyed Ian from the corner of her eye.
Back to top Go down
Stefan Rolfe

Stefan Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Just A Few Scratches (Tag: Ian)   Just A Few Scratches (Tag: Ian) EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 7:33 pm

Stefan smiled and looked towards his mother. "Maybe," He murmured and smiled before kissing her on the check. "I'm going to stay at the Riders tonight, alright?" He requested quietly before shifting his gaze onto Ian. "We decided it's not safe for either of us to stay away from each other," He said simply. "You shouldn't be away from someone you love, after all."
Back to top Go down
Ian Storm

Ian Storm

PostSubject: Re: Just A Few Scratches (Tag: Ian)   Just A Few Scratches (Tag: Ian) EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 7:48 pm

Marian pouted a bit, she didn't want to be far from him not for even a night... But seeing him so much happier with Ian made her think otherwise. ''I'm glad you learned the lesson'', she murmured softly and kissed his temple gently. ''If you need anything, call me, okay, angel?'', she murmured softly and turned her gaze towards to Ian... ''Make sure he put some food down on his throat... He hadn't eaten much here'', she sighed. ''Don't worry Mrs, Rolfe... I'll make sure to keep Stefan comforted and fed tonight'', Ian nodded and handed the boy the clothes he had asked. ''Thank you, Ian'', Marina said softly and kissed his temple too. ''Send Belle and Flynn my greetings'', she said softly and waved to the boys before leaving the room.

''You heard your mom... I'm going to cook for you tonight!'', Ian chimed and leaned down to kiss his lips tenderly. ''I love you'', he whispered.
Back to top Go down
Stefan Rolfe

Stefan Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Just A Few Scratches (Tag: Ian)   Just A Few Scratches (Tag: Ian) EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 10:03 pm

Stefan smiled and kissed his mothers kiss cheek affectionately. "Okay, mom," He said quietly, and watched her go before smirking at Ian. "I've missed your cooking," He sighed and leaned into the kiss, hooking his hand at the back of his neck. "I love you, more," He whispered and smiled against his lips. "C'mon. Let's go," He said and stood up carefully. He wobbled a bit and leaned onto Ian. "Ugh... I swear I haven't walked in two weeks," He sighed.
Back to top Go down
Ian Storm

Ian Storm

PostSubject: Re: Just A Few Scratches (Tag: Ian)   Just A Few Scratches (Tag: Ian) EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 8:47 pm

Ian chuckled a bit, and looked up to his eyes... He missed looking up and meeting those emerald hues... He had missed everything about Stefan. ''I don't know... I think you just want to fall on me'', he winked playfully and wrapped his arm around the boy's middle. ''Would you like me getting you a wheelchair? I can ask mom'', he said as he sat him back on the bed.
Back to top Go down
Stefan Rolfe

Stefan Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Just A Few Scratches (Tag: Ian)   Just A Few Scratches (Tag: Ian) EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 9:08 pm

"Ooh. You're so smart," Stefan teased, smirking a bit. "I think that a wheelchair would be great," He nodded before untying his hospital gown and removing it, leaving him to sit in his briefs. "I don't think you understand how hard it is to get dressed with one arm," He mumbled, making a face as he tried to get his jeans. His prosthetic arm wasn't any good for putting on clothing. It was mostly for looks, honestly.
Back to top Go down
Ian Storm

Ian Storm

PostSubject: Re: Just A Few Scratches (Tag: Ian)   Just A Few Scratches (Tag: Ian) EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 1:13 am

Ian gasped, smirking widely... ''Ha! I'm going to spoile you so much, baby'', he teased and helped him with the shirt, putting it up. ''I wouldn't mind if you walked only in this boxers... But everyone in this hospital would want you, and I want you just to me'', he winked, and slid his pants up on his legs. ''You can just lift this big ass and finish...'', he teased and pecked his lips softly, ''I'll get that wheelchair'', he murmured and patted his thighs sfotly before walking out from the room. He came back a few moments later, with the wheelchair he had promissed.
Back to top Go down
Stefan Rolfe

Stefan Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Just A Few Scratches (Tag: Ian)   Just A Few Scratches (Tag: Ian) EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 1:32 am

Stefan grinned and rolled his eyes before lifting his hips and pulling the jeans up. He got them buttoned with a bit of work and sighed, looking towards Ian when he came back. "Thanks," He smiled cheekily at him before getting up carefully and moving over to sit into the chair. He grabbed his phone and his wallet off of the side table. He pursed his lips and went into the messages on his phone, starting one to Susie. Hey, Sus. I'm getting out of the hospital today. Just thought I'd tell you. He sent the message and sighed, that guilty feeling pitting in his stomach annoyingly before he smiled up at Ian. "Let's go?" He mused.
Back to top Go down
Ian Storm

Ian Storm

PostSubject: Re: Just A Few Scratches (Tag: Ian)   Just A Few Scratches (Tag: Ian) EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 1:49 am

Ian smirked and helped him with the wheelchair. Once he was safely seated, he started pulling him softly throught the hospital halls. He stopped by the nurse station and asked to one of his mother's friends to tell her they were already gone. He opened the door of the car, and helped Stefan climbing in, ''I'll be right back'', he murmured before taking the wheelchair back into the building. Oh, that's great! Do you want me to pass by?, Susie texted back.

Before walking back outside, Ian called Oliver. He knew he had to put an end on whatever they started, he loved Stefan... And he liked Oliver, but just as friend.
Back to top Go down
Stefan Rolfe

Stefan Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Just A Few Scratches (Tag: Ian)   Just A Few Scratches (Tag: Ian) EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 2:02 am

Stefan smiled and nodded, settling into the seat and looking towards his phone to see Susie's reply. He pursed his lips. He wasn't going to be at his house... But, he did need to talk to her. He didn't want to be the ass whole told her over the phone, either. Yeah, sure. I'll be home soon, He replied. He could ask Ian to run by his home so that he could get some clothes. 

When Oliver felt his phone buzzing in his pocket, he pulled it out and smiled as he saw it was Ian. "Hey there," He said, a smile obviously in his voice. "I came by the Rider's to see if you were here, but Mrs. Rider says you went to the hospital to see Stefan," he said, no sign of being upset about it in his voice. "Are you alright?" He questioned, putting Ian above his own needs even now. 

(yougunnahurtmyotherbaby;a;-cuddles oliver;)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just A Few Scratches (Tag: Ian)   Just A Few Scratches (Tag: Ian) Empty

Back to top Go down

Just A Few Scratches (Tag: Ian)
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Happily Ever After: Second Generation :: Seattle, Washington :: City :: Hospital-
Jump to: