Happily Ever After: Second Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Just A Few Scratches (Tag: Ian)

Go down 
+3
Susie Trammel
Ian Storm
Stefan Rolfe
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Stefan Rolfe

Stefan Rolfe

Just A Few Scratches (Tag: Ian) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just A Few Scratches (Tag: Ian)   Just A Few Scratches (Tag: Ian) - Page 7 EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 7:46 pm

Stefan smiled sheepishly when Ian whined. A part of him liked that Ian got jealous of other's eyes on him. "Do blowjobs count as sex?" He mumbled, though he took into the kiss with a small grin. He liked that Ian was possessive of him. "I didn't give any, but apparently I'm 'fuckable'," He muttered, arching a brow. "And huggable. I don't know which fits better," He mumbled.
Back to top Go down
Ian Storm

Ian Storm

PostSubject: Re: Just A Few Scratches (Tag: Ian)   Just A Few Scratches (Tag: Ian) - Page 7 EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 10:13 pm

Ian nibbled on his bottom lip because of the blowjob joke he made. Stefan would regret just a little if he had done blowjobs to others while they were apart... Ian would be pouty for the rest o the night. ''Depends which you're referring... You're fuckable to me, but huggable to everybody else'', he smirked against his lips and then bit his bottom lip playfully. Ian trailed his hands upon Stefan's sides and hummed as he leaned down to kiss him passionately.
Back to top Go down
Stefan Rolfe

Stefan Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Just A Few Scratches (Tag: Ian)   Just A Few Scratches (Tag: Ian) - Page 7 EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 9:01 am

Stefan chuckled and held Ians sides. "Im fuckable, huh?" He teased and kissed him as much passion as he could muster. He kissed his jaw and gently along his neck. "I like it when youre possessive of me... makes me remember how much you love me," he mused.
Back to top Go down
Ian Storm

Ian Storm

PostSubject: Re: Just A Few Scratches (Tag: Ian)   Just A Few Scratches (Tag: Ian) - Page 7 EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 12:00 pm

''Yes you are...'', he smirked, and leaned his head to the side allowing the boy to kiss him. ''Mm, there are another ways for me to show you how much I love you... Is showing possessiveness your favorite one?'', he murmured slightly, as his hand trailed down to the buldge in between his legs.
Back to top Go down
Stefan Rolfe

Stefan Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Just A Few Scratches (Tag: Ian)   Just A Few Scratches (Tag: Ian) - Page 7 EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 1:18 pm

Stefan bit his lip and smirked slightly. "I like however you show your love..." he mumbled, then grunted slightly at the feeling of his hand. Like always, his body responded to Ian instantly, twitching lightly against his hand. "I do like it when you touch me... And when you whisper in my ear..." he mumbled, stroking his cheek with his knuckles.
Back to top Go down
Ian Storm

Ian Storm

PostSubject: Re: Just A Few Scratches (Tag: Ian)   Just A Few Scratches (Tag: Ian) - Page 7 EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 6:17 pm

Ian chuckled softly, feeling the boy's body reaction... ''Come with me...'', he whispered in his ear and leaned up, tugging the boy up with him. He wrapped his hands, and walked around, looking for their bedroom for the night. Once he found it, he walked in, and closed the door behind them. ''I love you, Stefan'', he said as he wrapped his arms around his middle and backed him to the wall, a small smile tugging his lips... ''I love you'', he whispered again, leaning down to kiss his lips tenderly.
Back to top Go down
Stefan Rolfe

Stefan Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Just A Few Scratches (Tag: Ian)   Just A Few Scratches (Tag: Ian) - Page 7 EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 6:35 pm

Stefan nodded and got up, walking with Ian to the bedroom. He smiled a bit as he was pressed against the wall. "I love you," He whispered in return as he draped his arms around Ian's neck. He kissed his lips slowly and lovingly before brushing his fingers at the back of his neck and deepening the kiss. He loved the feeling of Ian's lips on his own. The feeling of him so close. The feeling of his heart beating close.
Back to top Go down
Ian Storm

Ian Storm

PostSubject: Re: Just A Few Scratches (Tag: Ian)   Just A Few Scratches (Tag: Ian) - Page 7 EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 7:14 pm

Ian smiled into the kiss, his heart racing on his chest with the touch of his fingers upon his nape. He trailed his hands up on the boys abdomen, underneath his shirt as he deepened the kiss. He rubbed the tips of his fingers upon his muscle, memorizing him once more.
Back to top Go down
Stefan Rolfe

Stefan Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Just A Few Scratches (Tag: Ian)   Just A Few Scratches (Tag: Ian) - Page 7 EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 7:29 pm

Stefan smiled a bit into the kiss and shivered as Ian trailed his hands on his skin. He hummed, though, liking the contact. He nipped at the boys bottom lip and groaned softly, his hands moving to Ian's hips and tugging him closer so that they were flush against each other. His hands slid down into the back of Ian's cheek, grasping at his butt playfully as he moved to kiss his jaw and neck.
Back to top Go down
Ian Storm

Ian Storm

PostSubject: Re: Just A Few Scratches (Tag: Ian)   Just A Few Scratches (Tag: Ian) - Page 7 EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 7:52 pm

Ian groaned softly when he gasped upon his butt, and smiled to himself, humming in pleasure as he kissed his jaw and neck. He slid his hand down to his hips, his fingers lingering at the hem of his pants. ''Ngg... I hate those clothes...'', he murmured with a small pout.
Back to top Go down
Stefan Rolfe

Stefan Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Just A Few Scratches (Tag: Ian)   Just A Few Scratches (Tag: Ian) - Page 7 EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 8:01 pm

Stefan glanced down to his own jeans and chuckled a bit. "I thought you always liked my skinny jeans?" He teased. They looked good on him, but they were harder to get off. He nipped on the side of Ian's neck. "Take them off if you don't like them," he mumbled near his ear.
Back to top Go down
Ian Storm

Ian Storm

PostSubject: Re: Just A Few Scratches (Tag: Ian)   Just A Few Scratches (Tag: Ian) - Page 7 EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 9:10 pm

Ian rolled her eyes, growling playfully at his teasing... He pursed his lips and smirked at his words... ''If you say so...'', he murmured and turned around. He then tossed Stefan onto the bed and hovered upon him. ''I hate this shirt too by the way...'', he mumbled and tugged the shirt off from him. He leaned down and kissed his shoulder and chest softly, before kissing down on his stomach. Ian smiled as he kissed his hip bones and looked at his face as he unfastened his jeans and pulled the zipper down with his teeth.
Back to top Go down
Stefan Rolfe

Stefan Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Just A Few Scratches (Tag: Ian)   Just A Few Scratches (Tag: Ian) - Page 7 EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 9:14 pm

Stefan smiled and laughed as he was moved onto the bed. He liked how strong Ian was. Sports were a good thing for him. He chuckled and shook his head as his shirt was removed. "Guess I'll just have to start walking around naked, then," He hummed before feeling his mouth go a bit dry as he watched how Ian moved the zipper with his teeth. Why was that so attractive to him? He smirked slightly and shook his head before settling up on his elbows so he could watch him.
Back to top Go down
Ian Storm

Ian Storm

PostSubject: Re: Just A Few Scratches (Tag: Ian)   Just A Few Scratches (Tag: Ian) - Page 7 EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 9:40 pm

Ian chuckled as he sat upon his anckles... ''It doesn't sound bad, except that everyone would see how gifted you are'', he winked and started tugging his pants down. It wasn't as easy as Ian imagined, ''Hell Stefan... Do you legs have any circulation when you wear one of these?'', he scoffed.
Back to top Go down
Stefan Rolfe

Stefan Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Just A Few Scratches (Tag: Ian)   Just A Few Scratches (Tag: Ian) - Page 7 EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 9:51 pm

Stefan laughed and lifted his hips to help Ian. "I like them... Though, I can't wear them as much around you. They show too easily," He mumbled, smirking slightly.
Back to top Go down
Ian Storm

Ian Storm

PostSubject: Re: Just A Few Scratches (Tag: Ian)   Just A Few Scratches (Tag: Ian) - Page 7 EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 10:20 pm

Ian chuckled and took his shirt off before moving sensually to hover him again. ''That would be a problem...'', he smirked and kissed his lips deeply. He trailled his lips down again, and finally tugged his boxers down. He bit his lip taking note of how hard he alerady was, and turned his blue hues to his face again before wrapping his tip with his lips.
Back to top Go down
Stefan Rolfe

Stefan Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Just A Few Scratches (Tag: Ian)   Just A Few Scratches (Tag: Ian) - Page 7 EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 10:40 pm

Stefan grinned playfully and pulled him close as he kissed him. He let him go as he felt his lips on his skin and closed his eyes for a moment, humming at the soft fire Ian left down his chest and abdomen. The look he gave him before putting his lips onto his member was what sent a chill through him. His lips parted with a soft intake of breath before he bit his lip and smirked, his eyes urging him to continue.
Back to top Go down
Ian Storm

Ian Storm

PostSubject: Re: Just A Few Scratches (Tag: Ian)   Just A Few Scratches (Tag: Ian) - Page 7 EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 11:36 pm

Ian groaned lightly, knowing what Stefan wanted with the look of his face, Ian took more of him into his mouth, bobbing on his shaft slowly and sensually. He pulled his lips out with a small 'pop' sound and looked at him with a small and devil smirk. ''This cock... I've missed him for what seemed ages to me'', he murmured and placed few kisses upon his shaft.
Back to top Go down
Stefan Rolfe

Stefan Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Just A Few Scratches (Tag: Ian)   Just A Few Scratches (Tag: Ian) - Page 7 EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 11:46 pm

Watching him was enough to make anyone go crazy. Ian was a tease and he knew it -- and, he was good at it. Very good. How could he still be teasing if he was working on him? Somehow, he was. He hummed softly and smirked a bit at his words. "Did you?" he questioned. "You know what I missed? Being pressed up against you... Having you panting in my ear... Hearing my name on your lips," He mumbled each, his green eyes heavy with a mixture of lust and love.
Back to top Go down
Ian Storm

Ian Storm

PostSubject: Re: Just A Few Scratches (Tag: Ian)   Just A Few Scratches (Tag: Ian) - Page 7 EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 1:22 am

Ian gasped quietly at his words, and suddenly his felt his pants tighter than before. He swallowed hard and smirked at him... ''As much I would love you to make those things happen... I have. No. I need to do one more thing'', he bit his lip in a teasing manner before taking him upon his mouth once more. He bobbed faster, and then deep throated him.
Back to top Go down
Stefan Rolfe

Stefan Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Just A Few Scratches (Tag: Ian)   Just A Few Scratches (Tag: Ian) - Page 7 EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 1:24 am

Stefan arched a brow, though he could obviously see that Ian's pants were now more constraining. He smirked and shook his head before letting his head fall back in pleasure as Ian took him back into his mouth. When he could feel the boys throat around him, he groaned out his name in pleasure.
Back to top Go down
Ian Storm

Ian Storm

PostSubject: Re: Just A Few Scratches (Tag: Ian)   Just A Few Scratches (Tag: Ian) - Page 7 EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 1:50 am

Ian smirked hearing how his name slipped from the boy's lips. He leaned back and then took him deep again. He got there for a couple of seconds again before kissing all along his shaft and ending sucking upon his balls. He groaned as he found his pants more constraining and leaned upm pressing his chest against his. ''Do you like my pants? Or would you rather they were on the floor?'', he whispered upon his lips.
Back to top Go down
Stefan Rolfe

Stefan Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Just A Few Scratches (Tag: Ian)   Just A Few Scratches (Tag: Ian) - Page 7 EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 2:01 am

Stefan groaned each time he could feel the boys throat. However, as he pulled back and looked down to Ian, he grinned. He sat up and guided Ian to stand. He unbuckled his pants and pulled them down, along with his boxers. He took a hold of his erection and ran his tongue along the bottom vein before licking the tip like a lollipop. He smirked as he looked up at Ian from under his lashes. He then took him into his mouth and bobbed his head.
Back to top Go down
Ian Storm

Ian Storm

PostSubject: Re: Just A Few Scratches (Tag: Ian)   Just A Few Scratches (Tag: Ian) - Page 7 EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 2:10 am

Ian watched with desire in his eyes as Stefan motioned him to stand. He helped him with the pants... His eyes never leaving his face. He took a sharp breath as he felt his tongue at his member. When their gaze met, Ian smiled, his eyes urging Stefan to do whatever he wanted with him... Ian belonged to him after all. He rested his hands upon his head gently, and groaned his name softly as he felt his lips around him.
Back to top Go down
Stefan Rolfe

Stefan Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Just A Few Scratches (Tag: Ian)   Just A Few Scratches (Tag: Ian) - Page 7 EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 2:13 am

Stefan liked the look in Ian's eyes. He always liked the way he looked at him now. He moved his head faster and took him into his throat. He hummed around him, sending vibrations along his skin. He brought him from his mouth and let his breath brush across the wet member, knowing that chilled the skin pleasurably. He took him into his mouth again and into his throat a few more times before pulling out. He stroked him quickly still and smirked as he looked up at him. "You know what I forgot to mention that I missed...? Your cock... Inside me," He murmured slowly, kissing his hip bone and gazing up at him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just A Few Scratches (Tag: Ian)   Just A Few Scratches (Tag: Ian) - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Just A Few Scratches (Tag: Ian)
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Happily Ever After: Second Generation :: Seattle, Washington :: City :: Hospital-
Jump to: