Happily Ever After: Second Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Nurse Ari (Tag:Ari)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Arianne De Chambord

Arianne De Chambord

Nurse Ari (Tag:Ari) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nurse Ari (Tag:Ari)   Nurse Ari (Tag:Ari) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 2:13 am

Arianne smiled a bit and then poked out her bottom lip in a cute pout. "You didn't give him any of me? Thought those wouldn't sell?" she teased him before giggling softly and leaned her head onto his shoulder. "You could have just gone to my dad..." she mumbled, then smirked to herself at that idea.
Back to top Go down
Jasper Rider

Jasper Rider

PostSubject: Re: Nurse Ari (Tag:Ari)   Nurse Ari (Tag:Ari) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 2:25 am

Jasper shook his head and kisses her pout softly. "No. I put all the ones of you in here. I couldn't possibly give those away." He whispered softly, nuzzling his nose into her hair before making a face about asking her father. "There's several of issues to that Arianne. One, I can't talk to your father about anything involving you without him thinking about we're having sex. And two, me and my brother are the same. Li hasn't bought Helena a ring yet and Hercules actually likes him."
Back to top Go down
Arianne De Chambord

Arianne De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: Nurse Ari (Tag:Ari)   Nurse Ari (Tag:Ari) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 2:31 am

Arianne smirked and hugged her arms around his middle. "My father does like you... He likes you because he knows I love you. Sure, he doesn't want anyone's hands on me, but he likes you more than the other asses I've dated... Except Oliver. He likes Oliver a lot," She sighed and shook her head. She leaned her head on his shoulder for a long moment before looking at him with a small smile. "Li spent 50 cents on Helena's ring," she giggled. "I would have been happy with the same," she pointed out.
Back to top Go down
Jasper Rider

Jasper Rider

PostSubject: Re: Nurse Ari (Tag:Ari)   Nurse Ari (Tag:Ari) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 2:42 am

Jasper raised an eyebrow at her before shaking his head softly. "I know... But I'll let Li have the cheesy category for that one..." He joked softly before a few coughs escaped from his body, making him groan softly. "I should go to sleep soon..."
Back to top Go down
Arianne De Chambord

Arianne De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: Nurse Ari (Tag:Ari)   Nurse Ari (Tag:Ari) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 2:47 am

Arianne smiled, but then frowned when he started to cough. "My poor baby," She pouted and nuzzled his shoulder, hugging him tight around the middle before realizing that cutting off his lungs any more than they already were was probably a bad idea. "Come on," she nodded and got up, tugging him up. She picked up the blankets and walked with him into the bedroom. She went over to him and stole his shirt from him with a small giggle before gesturing for him to lay down. She walked to the bathroom and got some of the vaporub. She walked back and shut the door before changing into her normal shorts and tank top. She got onto the bed and straddled his hips. "Here. This should help clear up your airways a bit," She offered and got some of the gel onto her hands before massaging it into his chest. "See? I can take care of you," She said proudly.
Back to top Go down
Jasper Rider

Jasper Rider

PostSubject: Re: Nurse Ari (Tag:Ari)   Nurse Ari (Tag:Ari) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 3:22 am

Jasper shook his head softly before laughing nervously as she hugged him tighter, not helping his breathing situation. Relief came over his face before he followed her to the bedroom and raised a brow at her as she came over. He blushed slightly when she took off his shirt so quickly before obliging to her gesture. He cuddled to the blankets, being a bit colder than usual before his blue eyes blinked when she came back out. Uncovering himself from the blanket and bit the bottom of his lip as she came over and straddled on top of him. "Don't tell Kida, but you're the best nurse I've had."
Back to top Go down
Arianne De Chambord

Arianne De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: Nurse Ari (Tag:Ari)   Nurse Ari (Tag:Ari) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 3:28 am

Arianne smirked and leaned down, kissing his lips once quickly. "That's because you like it when I touch you," She pointed out as her fingertips playfully tailed down his abdomen before gliding back up to his chest. She could tell he was cold. "Hmm..." She thought for a moment on how to warm him up quickest. A small grin stole her lips. She leaned down and placed a few slow kisses against his abdomen all the way to the hem of his pants. She knew he was shy, even around her still. So, she knew that would put a blush to him, and draw up his body heat. "Still cold?" She questioned, looking up at him from where her chin rested at the top of his pants, a small smirk tugging on the corner of her lips.
Back to top Go down
Jasper Rider

Jasper Rider

PostSubject: Re: Nurse Ari (Tag:Ari)   Nurse Ari (Tag:Ari) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 3:40 am

Jasper grinned at her comment, not denying the fact that he loved the way her soft fingers massaged his chest. But, he soon arched an eyebrow at her as he saw a grin appearing on her lips, biting the bottom of his lip as she started trailing kisses down from his stomach. He gasped softly as she moved closer to his pants, a blush heating across his face quickly. He pouted at her like a small child though, "You're poking fun at my timidness."
Back to top Go down
Arianne De Chambord

Arianne De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: Nurse Ari (Tag:Ari)   Nurse Ari (Tag:Ari) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 3:55 am

"Indeed I am," Arianne smiled with a small giggle. "I think it's adorable... It does make me feel like I'm taking advantage of you any time I try anything, but..." She shrugged and smiled sheepishly. "He's tired... And sick. A few days won't kill you," She mumbled to herself before placing one last kiss on his abdomen before sitting up. "I swear... You waited so long, and then, when you're sick, you suddenly can't wait any longer? You planned this," She glared playfully at him before sighing over dramatically and flopping onto the bed beside him, causing the bed to sway gently.
Back to top Go down
Jasper Rider

Jasper Rider

PostSubject: Re: Nurse Ari (Tag:Ari)   Nurse Ari (Tag:Ari) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 4:15 am

Jasper continued to pout towards her before gasping softly, as if offended by her comment. "As if I wanted to be sick..." He mumbled softly, continuously pouting before another cough came out. He turned to his side, nuzzling his nose to her neck, "I'll be better by tomorrow and then we can do whatever you want."
Back to top Go down
Arianne De Chambord

Arianne De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: Nurse Ari (Tag:Ari)   Nurse Ari (Tag:Ari) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 4:21 am

Arianne sighed and cuddled close to him, not caring about the space one is supposed to take from a sick person. "I want it to be whatever we want, Jasper..." she mumbled. "If you're not better by the morning, I'm calling Rosie," she sighed and leaned back enough to kiss his lips once long and tender. "I love you," she whispered, nuzzling her nose against his affectionately before tucking herself close to him and tugging the blanket over them.
Back to top Go down
Jasper Rider

Jasper Rider

PostSubject: Re: Nurse Ari (Tag:Ari)   Nurse Ari (Tag:Ari) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 6:23 pm

"Well... Whatever you want is what I want Ari. So it is what we want..." Jasper pointed out before sighing and nodding at Rosie coming in if he isn't better. He closed his eyes as she kissed his lips before nuzzling his nose back with hers. "I love you more..." He whispered back before wrapping an arm around her waist.
Back to top Go down
Arianne De Chambord

Arianne De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: Nurse Ari (Tag:Ari)   Nurse Ari (Tag:Ari) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 6:26 pm

"That's not possible," Arianne smirked. She knew she loved him just as much as he loved her. But, she liked to pretend that she loved him even more. "Sweet dreams," She whispered as she kissed his forehead. She knew how bad his dreams were. Anything to ease his mind.
Back to top Go down
Jasper Rider

Jasper Rider

PostSubject: Re: Nurse Ari (Tag:Ari)   Nurse Ari (Tag:Ari) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 7:25 pm

Jasper chuckled softly as her words, his arms tightening softly around her. "Mmm... You too..." He hummed softly , nuzzling his nose to her cheek before falling asleep. As it did for the past few nights, he managed to have peaceful dreams.

---

The next morning, they failed to realize the phrase 'It gets worse before it gets better'. So, in the morning, his coughs had gotten so bad that he begged Arianne to stay away a good distance while he stayed underneath the piles of blankets on their bed.
Back to top Go down
Arianne De Chambord

Arianne De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: Nurse Ari (Tag:Ari)   Nurse Ari (Tag:Ari) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 7:54 pm

Arianne was the one who didn't sleep so peacefully. She had bad dreams just like he did, but she was used to them. She had been since seventh grade. She didn't sleep well. When she finally gave up on trying to sleep, she watched him sleep. That always calmed her down. She stroked his cheek gently in his sleep and frowned whenever she heard him coughing or he even looked like he was in pain. She had Rosie on speed dial. So, when he woke up and looked to be in worse condition than the day before, she sighed heavily and cuddled close to him -- or rather, the blankets covering him. She called Rosie and told her what was going on. Rose was quick to come over.

"Jasper..." Rosie sighed as she came into the room and saw Arianne sitting on the bed beside the lump of blankets, fiddling with her fingers. "Come on, Arianne. You haven't slept, have you?" She sighed and touched the girls cheek. "Couldn't help it," Ari mumbled. Rose shook her head and sat onto the bed before gently tugging the blankets away. "Jazzy... Why didn't you go to Kida?" She sighed, brushing his hair from his forehead.
Back to top Go down
Jasper Rider

Jasper Rider

PostSubject: Re: Nurse Ari (Tag:Ari)   Nurse Ari (Tag:Ari) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 8:21 pm

Jasper smiled sheepishly when Rosie came in before coughing once more. He pouted worriedly towards Ari when he heard that she didn't sleep last night before looking back at Rosie. "Kiki is scary..." He mumbled like a small child. "And I didn't think it was that bad..."
Back to top Go down
Rosie Anne Rider

Rosie Anne Rider

PostSubject: Re: Nurse Ari (Tag:Ari)   Nurse Ari (Tag:Ari) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 8:33 pm

Rosie shook her head and sighed. "Kiki has spoiled you since you were born, Jasper... You've always been her favorite," she pointed out. "She cannot get mad at you," she sighed. She leaned over and kissed his forehead gently, making a face. "103. Dammit, Jasper," she groaned, not liking his temperature. "You know the temperature by kissing his skin? Are you a robot?" Ari asked tiredly as she laid back on the bed and cuddled close to Jasper's side. "Maybe," Rose smirked. "Do you want me to try and heal this or do you want me to call Kida?" Rose questioned. "You've got the flu -- a bad case of it, too..."
Back to top Go down
Jasper Rider

Jasper Rider

PostSubject: Re: Nurse Ari (Tag:Ari)   Nurse Ari (Tag:Ari) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 8:48 pm

"You don't know that..." He mumbled, his pout still evident before giving her an innocent look when she commented about his temperature. He looked back over at Ari when she laid down with him. "Sleep. You. Now." He said firmly before coughing and looking back at Rosie. "I don't wanna call Kida..." He mumbled once more before blinking at her pleading.
Back to top Go down
Arianne De Chambord

Arianne De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: Nurse Ari (Tag:Ari)   Nurse Ari (Tag:Ari) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 9:07 pm

Arianne mumbled something incoherent as she closed her eyes and curled up against his side like a kitten. Olive curled up near her head and yawned alongside Arianne. Rose shook her head at the two of them before eyeing Jasper. "What are you? Five?" she questioned, smirking at him. She went around the bed and touched his forehead. She closed her eyes and focused her powers to try and heal some of the infection. She eased his pain first. "Where the hell did you even get sick from? You don't have a life that would allow you to go out," She mumbled playfully.
Back to top Go down
Jasper Rider

Jasper Rider

PostSubject: Re: Nurse Ari (Tag:Ari)   Nurse Ari (Tag:Ari) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 3:18 am

Jasper smiled a bit when Ari curled, stroking her cheek affectionately. He looked back at Rosie with an innocent smile as she eyed him. "I wove you Rosie..." He whispered to Rosie as she came around. He watched as she touched his forehead before shrugging lightly. "Beats me... But, I have always been the sickly one in our family... Well... aside from Li's clumsiness and panic attacks, Liz being... Liz, and you being mum's favorite little witch..."
Back to top Go down
Rosie Anne Rider

Rosie Anne Rider

PostSubject: Re: Nurse Ari (Tag:Ari)   Nurse Ari (Tag:Ari) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 3:27 am

Rosie smirked and shook her head. She kissed his forehead and healed the rest that she was able. "There... That's the best I can do. Now you've got a mostly healed cold. Good enough?" She questioned, tilting her head and leaning down to kiss his cheek.  "Congrats on getting the balls to propose, by the way," She smirked at him. "Guess Ari wanted to have sex. Guess you can give her that now that you're not hacking up your lungs," She smirked.
Back to top Go down
Jasper Rider

Jasper Rider

PostSubject: Re: Nurse Ari (Tag:Ari)   Nurse Ari (Tag:Ari) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 1:40 am

Jasper shrugged playfully before smiling up to her. "Thank you Rosie." He hummed before sticking his tongue out at her and pushing her playfully. "She commented last night how I planned it to be sick when I proposed to her." He told Rosie, giving her a pout and big eyes to agree with him that it wasn't true.
Back to top Go down
Rosie Anne Rider

Rosie Anne Rider

PostSubject: Re: Nurse Ari (Tag:Ari)   Nurse Ari (Tag:Ari) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 1:57 am

Rose smirked and rolled her eyes. "I think you did," She teased him and giggled softly. "But... I'm just glad Ari is using sex for love these days," She said simply, shrugging her shoulders. "Anyway. I've gotta go check on Liam and Helena. Make sure they're doing alright," She nodded and kissed his temple before kissing Arianne's forehead as well. Ari mumbled in her sleep and and nuzzled her nose against his chest.
Back to top Go down
Jasper Rider

Jasper Rider

PostSubject: Re: Nurse Ari (Tag:Ari)   Nurse Ari (Tag:Ari) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 2:12 am

Jasper pouted to her when she agreed with Ari and not him but smiled when she comment about Ari. He nodded with her, understanding that his sickness compare to their problems right now seemed like a joke. He looked back at Ari and chuckled lightly at her, brushing back a strand of her hair from her face.
Back to top Go down
Arianne De Chambord

Arianne De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: Nurse Ari (Tag:Ari)   Nurse Ari (Tag:Ari) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 2:15 am

Arianne cracked open an eye in her sleep and smiled sleepily at him. "Can we have sex yet?" She yawned before wrapping her arms around him and curling close to his side, her legs wrapping around one of his legs. Olive yipped quietly and licked Jasper's temple, showing him she was happy he was feeling better.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nurse Ari (Tag:Ari)   Nurse Ari (Tag:Ari) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Nurse Ari (Tag:Ari)
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Happily Ever After: Second Generation :: Seattle, Washington :: Residences :: Library Loft (Jasper+Ari)-
Jump to: