Happily Ever After: Second Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Nurse Ari (Tag:Ari)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Jasper Rider

Jasper Rider

Nurse Ari (Tag:Ari) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nurse Ari (Tag:Ari)   Nurse Ari (Tag:Ari) - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 12:34 am

"As much as the first one sounds intriguing, I like the first one more." Jasper admitted to her before also laying down on his stomach like her playfully. He wrapped his arm around her and pulled her close to him, idly kissing her soft lips. "Any other tattoo ideas? I'm intrigued, honestly."
Back to top Go down
Arianne De Chambord

Arianne De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: Nurse Ari (Tag:Ari)   Nurse Ari (Tag:Ari) - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 12:39 am

Arianne giggled softly and bit her lip. "Well... On my hip bone in the front -- pelvic bone, really... I like the tattoos of the little bird -- one on each side?" She tried to explain before shaking her head. She sat up and pointed to the correct placement on both of her hips. "One here and one here," she hummed. "Or... Your name, in pretty writing, right... here," She said, trailing her hand lower to honestly what would be covered by her panties. She smirked slightly and laid back down with him. "Kind of like a name tag," She teased before laughing and kissing his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Jasper Rider

Jasper Rider

PostSubject: Re: Nurse Ari (Tag:Ari)   Nurse Ari (Tag:Ari) - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 12:49 am

Jasper watched as she explained what she wanted before nodding, smiling at her choices. "I like both ideas... Maybe you can do both?" Jasper suggested, his fingers now brushing her soft brown locks. "Have my name there and have the bird on the mirrored side."
Back to top Go down
Arianne De Chambord

Arianne De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: Nurse Ari (Tag:Ari)   Nurse Ari (Tag:Ari) - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 12:51 am

Arianne grinned, glad he was so easy going about her choices. "I wanted to check with you first... Some boyfriends get uncomfortable with a tattoo artist going that low," She mumbled. "Like Liam. Liam wouldn't be okay with it," she mused. "Or Stefan for that matter," She giggled a bit.
Back to top Go down
Jasper Rider

Jasper Rider

PostSubject: Re: Nurse Ari (Tag:Ari)   Nurse Ari (Tag:Ari) - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 1:13 am

"I know... Maybe in a different mood I would be like my brother or Stef... but the fact that you're tattooing my name..." He started, kissing her lips softly before grabbing her hand and kissing the ring, "Wearing my ring..." He moved her hand on his cheek as he smiled softly at her, "And marrying me. I can't be bother by something small like so."
Back to top Go down
Arianne De Chambord

Arianne De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: Nurse Ari (Tag:Ari)   Nurse Ari (Tag:Ari) - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 1:20 am

Arianne smiled at the first kiss, grinned at the second, and bit down into her bottom lip by the time he was smiling back at her. "...I'm marrying you," She mumbled, then let that sink in. "We're getting married!" she repeated in a higher voice with a wide grin on her face as she truly grasped it. She leaned over and kissed him deeply her hands cupping his face. "I love you," she whispered against his lips.
Back to top Go down
Jasper Rider

Jasper Rider

PostSubject: Re: Nurse Ari (Tag:Ari)   Nurse Ari (Tag:Ari) - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 1:36 am

Jasper searched her brown eyes as she repeated the last part, nodding softly as he saw the reality sink in. He chuckled as her voice went up nearly twenty octaves, nodding once more. "Yes. We're getting Married." He reassured her before she kissed him on the lips, smiling and wrapping his arms around her body. "And I love you. Going to be Mrs. Jasper Rider."
Back to top Go down
Arianne De Chambord

Arianne De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: Nurse Ari (Tag:Ari)   Nurse Ari (Tag:Ari) - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 1:41 am

Arianne grinned and tangled her legs with his, holding herself close to him and leaned her forehead to his. "Hm... That means my old note books that I scribbled Mrs. Jasper Rider all over weren't for not," She teased, laughing softly to herself.
Back to top Go down
Jasper Rider

Jasper Rider

PostSubject: Re: Nurse Ari (Tag:Ari)   Nurse Ari (Tag:Ari) - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 1:52 am

"Of course they weren't." He responded to her, a smile upon his lips as he felt happy that she doodled his name all over her notebooks. "You know... If I hadn't redid my old drawings of you in the scrapbook, they would all have hearts around them. Like... Millions of hearts. Kind of embarrassing, actually... Especially when Rosie made fun."
Back to top Go down
Arianne De Chambord

Arianne De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: Nurse Ari (Tag:Ari)   Nurse Ari (Tag:Ari) - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 2:00 am

Arianne giggled and shook her head. "That's adorable... You're adorable," She sighed and kissed his lips again. "Can I marry you ten times? Is that legal?" she mumbled, pecking his lips a few times. "I love you," she sighed, knowing she'd said it a lot, but not keeping track.
Back to top Go down
Jasper Rider

Jasper Rider

PostSubject: Re: Nurse Ari (Tag:Ari)   Nurse Ari (Tag:Ari) - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 12:15 am

Jasper smiled sheepishly at her before taking in her kiss. "I don't think it is, but if it was, I would be happy to marry you ten times over." He whispered softly, smiling as she repeated those words. "And I love you."
Back to top Go down
Arianne De Chambord

Arianne De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: Nurse Ari (Tag:Ari)   Nurse Ari (Tag:Ari) - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 4:37 pm

Arianne smiled softly and nuzzled their noses together. "I love you more," she said before yawning. She curled close and closed her eyes. "Now... nap," she mumbled.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nurse Ari (Tag:Ari)   Nurse Ari (Tag:Ari) - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Nurse Ari (Tag:Ari)
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Happily Ever After: Second Generation :: Seattle, Washington :: Residences :: Library Loft (Jasper+Ari)-
Jump to: