Happily Ever After: Second Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hands (Future Fic)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Damon Rolfe

Damon Rolfe

Hands (Future Fic) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hands (Future Fic)   Hands (Future Fic) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 11:58 pm

Damon smiled and nuzzled his nose against his playfully. He pouted seeing his baby boy sad, and gently leaned over to kiss his forehead gently, ''There is nothing wrong with you, baby boy. Don't let anybody think the otherwise'', he murmured, ''Just because you won't see with your eyes, it doens't mea you'll can't see with your ears... or your touch'', he murmured softly.

Alex shook her head and turned her attention back to the eggs as she started to beat them. She turned her gaze to her mother and smiled a bit, ''I'm okay. I can make the best scrambled eggs, remember?'', she said playfully.

-------

Naomi smirked a bit, ''Meg is my grandmother'', she said softly, ''I don't know much about Aurora, because granddad say she's not nice... But grandma Meg is pretty awesome, as well grandma Ariel'', she smiled softly.
Back to top Go down
Rosie Anne Rider

Rosie Anne Rider

PostSubject: Re: Hands (Future Fic)   Hands (Future Fic) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 12:13 am

Finn smiled a bit and nodded. "I'm just special like you, right?" He asked quietly and curled close. He did love his father. He was close to both of his parents. 

Rose smiled and nodded. "Of course," She said softly and nodded before moving over and cooking the bacon with her magic. She set it onto the plate and smirked, leaning on the counter and watching. 

---

Finn smiled sheepishly as he mixed up the names. He always got confused with how people were related at times. Age never mattered to him -- he couldn't tell a difference in people. So, Naomi could be older than him if she said she was. "Oh... Well, is your mom Arianne, then? She's royal, isn't she? Her brother is the king, so I guess that makes her a sort of.. Duchess or something? I don't know how those things work," He chuckled slightly.
Back to top Go down
Damon Rolfe

Damon Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Hands (Future Fic)   Hands (Future Fic) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 12:39 am

Damon wrapped his arm around his small frame and caressed his back gently, ''No, Finn. You're more special than me. You're my baby boy. You, Jack, Alex and your mom are the most precious treasure I have'', he whispered softly.

Alexia smiled, but watched her mother as she cooked the back using her magic. After Rosie was doen with the cooking, Alexia started cooking the eggs, just like her mother taught her. But she didn't used her magic like Rosie or Jack did... She cooked like any normal person would.

-------

''Those royal things are truly a royal pain in the ass'', she giggled lightly. She knew it wasn't like a princess should talk, but she felt so free with Finn by her side, like she had no strings to move her as they wished. She sighed and gently cupped his cheeks, ''Would you treat me differently if I was a duchess or just a simple farm girl?'', she asked softly. She knew he deserved to know the truth about her, but she was scared she would lose her only true friend because of a title.
Back to top Go down
Rosie Anne Rider

Rosie Anne Rider

PostSubject: Re: Hands (Future Fic)   Hands (Future Fic) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 1:05 am

Finn smiled and bit his bottom lip. He leaned his head against Damon's chest and sighed. "I love you," He mumbled and hugged his small arms around him affectionately. 

Rose watched Alexia and smiled softly. She was proud of her for making things for herself without magic. Rose had just gotten so used to using magic that she'd never really learned how to do things otherwise, especially in this realm. She didn't know how to cook over an open flame, and yet, Alexia had no problem with it. "You're so much smarter than me," she sighed in adoration towards her daughter. "And you're so talented... Sheesh. Do you two have to be so much like your father?" She teased. Sure, Damon didn't have magic, but he was talented in art. Rose had only ever been talented in magic. 

-----

Finn furrowed his brows and shook his head. "Of course not... You're just Naomi to me," He mumbled. "Besides... I already know who you are," He said softly. "You're the princess, right?" He questioned. "I know because I've heard Jack talk about it before. He feels cool for getting to have the princess around and for helping her sneak out of the castle," He smirked slightly. "Never changed my opinion on you," he said softly. "I don't think anyone deserves to be treated differently for how they were born. You were born a princess, and I was born with sight problems. Neither of us chose that, so why should we be treated differently because of it?" He mused.
Back to top Go down
Damon Rolfe

Damon Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Hands (Future Fic)   Hands (Future Fic) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 2:51 pm

Damon smiled softly and nestled him into his arms, ''I love you'', he whispered and kissed the top of his head.

Alexia could tell her mother was watching every of her moves, and she blushed a bit with her words, ''Mom... I'm just cooking. There is nothing special about it'', she murmured with a small smile.

-------

''Do you really know?'', Naomi bit her bottom lip slightly, and nodded when he questioned her. She didn't say a word while he spoke, and in the end she had a smile upon her lips. ''Yes, I'm the princess... Paris and Leah are my parents'', she shurgged lightly. ''People treat me differently because of my title, and I never know who I should trust or not'', she pouted a bit. ''But I know it's different with you. I can trust you, Finn...'', she murmured softly, holding his hand between hers.
Back to top Go down
Rosie Anne Rider

Rosie Anne Rider

PostSubject: Re: Hands (Future Fic)   Hands (Future Fic) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 4:05 pm

Finn smiled and chuckled a bit before sniffing at the air. "Food!" he chimed, sitting up and beaming. "It smells good," He mused. "C'mon, daddy!" He hummed and felt his way to get off the bed. He held his arms out in front of him as he walked, making sure he didn't bump into anything. But, he knew his way around the house pretty well. 

Rosie giggled and kissed the side of Alex's head before looking over as Finn came into the room. "Ah, such a good nose," She smirked. She went over to him and lifted him up onto her hip before carrying him over to the table and setting him down. "Mommy, I could have walked myself," He mumbled, pouting. Rose smiled sheepishly. "Sorry, baby. I'll let you walk yourself next time, okay?" She promised. He nodded and smiled. "The eggs smell yummy," He mumbled. 

----

Finn scoffed and shook his head. "Of course you can," He smiled. He brought one hand up and felt along her arm up to her neck and jaw. He caressed her cheek gently before brushing his thumb against her lips. "I've never really felt what you look like," He mumbled and gently caressed her jaw, feeling the shape of it, along with her cheek. He felt the curve of her lips and the point of her nose before gently brushing his fingertips against her eyelids. He brushed his fingers along her eyebrows and smiled as he moved his fingers through her soft hair. "I like your hair the best... But, you're beautiful," He complimented her softly as he played with a strand of her long hair.
Back to top Go down
Damon Rolfe

Damon Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Hands (Future Fic)   Hands (Future Fic) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 10:35 pm

Damon chuckled and also sniffed the air, ''Hmm, it does smell good'', he smiled and got up too, following Finn closely towards the kitchen and ready to help him if his son bumped into something in his way.

Alexia smirked as her mother kissed her, and once she was done with the eggs, she was fast to set the table for them to have breakfast. Damon smiled when Rosie came over and took Finn in her arms, he then helped Alex with the table. ''Do you think so?'', Alexia beamed with a child grin, ''I cooked them, they are you favorite, right?'', she chimed lightly.

-------

Naomi smiled brightly and felt his hand sliding upon her arm and jaw. She closed her eyes as his fingers brushed upon her lips and smiled as he draw her lips line. After he brushed along her eyelids, she opened her eyes, and gazed upon his lovely face. She looked upon her eyes, though she knew they weren't really looking at her. She giggled softly when he told her he liked her hair, ''Thank you, Finn'', she said as he complimented her. This time was different from when Jack flirted with her, she just flirted with him back. Playfully. But everything was different with Finn. She liked him a lot, and his opinion meant a lot to her, ''Do you want to know more about my hair? Like its color?'', she suggested softly.
Back to top Go down
Rosie Anne Rider

Rosie Anne Rider

PostSubject: Re: Hands (Future Fic)   Hands (Future Fic) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 10:44 pm

Finn nodded and smiled brightly. "I love eggs," he assured her. "Thank you," He said politely. Rosie smiled and served Finn a bit of each food onto his plate. Jack fixed his own plate. "Here you go, Damon," Rose said as she fixed him a plate, too, then fixed her own and set down, leaving the rest for Alex. "The eggs are yummy," Finn beamed. 

----

Finn nodded and leaned onto his side. "Of course... But, I want to guess first," He offered up. "You're very light and gentle... My mother is more warm and subtle, and I know her hair is dark. Is yours light?" He questioned.
Back to top Go down
Damon Rolfe

Damon Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Hands (Future Fic)   Hands (Future Fic) - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 1:03 am

Alexia beamed and waited for everyone to serve before fixing her plate. She grinned when Finn told her the eggs were good, ''I'm glad you like them'', she beamed. Damon sat on his place at the table and smiled to Rosie as she fixed his plate. ''Thank you, love'', he murmured and took a piece of the bread with the eggs... ''Hmm, the bread is delicious too...'', he nodded, looking down to Jack.

-------

''Of course!'', Naomi murmured softly, and giggled as he guessed it right, ''Sometimes I still don't believe you can't see things'', she smiled, ''Yes, it's light. It's just like the sun... Do you remember how it looks like? And my eyes are as blue as the sky and the ocean'', she said softly and caressed his cheek lightly.
Back to top Go down
Rosie Anne Rider

Rosie Anne Rider

PostSubject: Re: Hands (Future Fic)   Hands (Future Fic) - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 1:08 am

Jack smiled brightly. "Thank you! I used my magic to make it!" he informed his father with a proud grin. Rose giggled gently. "He's so talented... Just like I was when I was his age," she smirked a bit. Finn giggled softly. "Do you think I'll ever be any good with magic? I can't do much with it yet," he mumbled. "I don't know... Maybe! Uncle Liam didn't get to use his powers until he was seventeen, so who knows?" Rose shrugged softly. 

-----

Finn chuckled and closed his eyes. "Yeah... But, I wish I could... I wish I could look at you, and see you. Not to see how beautiful you are -- I know you're beautiful, because of what a great person you re... I just wish I could put a face to your name, you know?" He mused. "Blue was my favorite color when I was little," He said gently, then caressed her cheek. "You're soft... I've never really felt what a girl feels like. That would be kind of weird to feel my family, right?" He teased, shaking his head. "I mean, I did when I was a little kid, because mom wanted me to know how to use my senses. But, that was a long time ago," he sighed.
Back to top Go down
Damon Rolfe

Damon Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Hands (Future Fic)   Hands (Future Fic) - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 1:57 am

Damon smiled, proud of his son, and nodded as Rosie talked, ''If you are like your mom, I think you will be great with magic just like she is''. Alexia frowned and pouted slightly, ''Does it mean that my magic might not show up till I'm seventeen.... That's ten years from now.... It's so unfair'', she pouted, and looked down to her plate.

-------

Naomi smiled softly, she loved being closer to Finn, especially because of the fact he was the most beautiful person she had ever seen. ''You are so beautiful, Finn... Not only your face, but your heart is pure and true'', she murmured and placed her hand upon his heart. ''You are the most beautiful person I've ever seen, I trust my life in your hands, you know'', she murmured softly, and gently guided his hand upon her cheek into her eyebrows, and then to her nose and lips. ''I can't see any problem with you touching me'', she murmured as she slid his hand upon her jaw, and then upon her neck and down to her waist.
Back to top Go down
Rosie Anne Rider

Rosie Anne Rider

PostSubject: Re: Hands (Future Fic)   Hands (Future Fic) - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 2:06 am

Rose looked towards Alex and frowned a bit. "Well... Ali... You may not get magic. Uncle Jasper never did... And that's because my daddy wasn't magical. And, neither is your daddy. But, that's not a bad thing at all. Right Damon?" He asked softly. 

-----

Finn smiled warmly at her words and bit his lip absently as he felt her face and her soft lips. He liked the way her lips felt to his touch, but he preferred the way they felt to his own lips. He was innocent to all things -- literally. So, as he slid his hand along her body, he found no reason to get flustered or shy. He felt along her waist and down to her hip, frowning a bit at the fact that her dress covered so much skin. He had always liked the way that skin felt, especially since clothing had no purpose to him. He couldn't see what others could that would cause them to get so embarrassed without clothing to hide them. "Your dress is really thick," He chuckled slightly as he felt the material that covered her legs.
Back to top Go down
Damon Rolfe

Damon Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Hands (Future Fic)   Hands (Future Fic) - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 2:40 am

Alexia swallowed the lump on her throat, ''I won't get magic? I won't be like you, mommy?'', she asked quietly, almost crying then. Damon shook his head and scooted Alex to sit upon his lap. ''It's not bad if you won't turn to have that skill like your mom and Jack have'', Damon said softly, ''You cooked those eggs without magic, am I right?''... ''Yes'', Alex mumbled as she rubbed her eye, ''It's as delicious as the bacon and the bread your mom and Jack cooked with their magic.'', he smiled a bit and kissed her cheek softly, ''Daddy and mommy love you, having magic or not... And I'm already proud of you'', he said softly. ''You are proud of me.... Even I'm not magical?'', Alex asked quietly. ''Yes, I am'', Damon nodded softly with a gentle smile.

-------

Naomi blushed a bit as she felt his hand upon her hips and down upon her legs. No one has touched her like that, so the feeling was new to her too. She giggled lightly when he chuckled and bit her lip slightly, ''Would you like to go to the river with me? We could swim a little if you want'', she asked.
Back to top Go down
Rosie Anne Rider

Rosie Anne Rider

PostSubject: Re: Hands (Future Fic)   Hands (Future Fic) - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 2:47 am

Rose watched how Damon handled the situation and smiled fondly. She loved how good he was with the children. Especially with these sorts of things. "I'm proud of you, too, Ali. Even without magic. Jasper's better than me at tons of things. You can draw, can't you Alex? You get that from Jasper. He has no magic, and yet, his drawings look magical," she sighed. 

------

Finn nodded and sat up. "Sure," he mused and pulled his shirt over his head. He stood up and removed his pants without a second thought, leaving him in briefs. "Mom says that it's... Indecent to take off your clothes. I guess when you can see, being naked is wrong?" He said as a question, showing that he didn't understand. "So... I can leave my briefs on if you would like," he said politely.
Back to top Go down
Damon Rolfe

Damon Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Hands (Future Fic)   Hands (Future Fic) - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 3:13 am

Alexia nodded quietly, ''I can draw'', she murmured quietly. ''And I can draw too... Not as good as your uncle, but my drawings aren't bad'', Damon chuckled a bit, and nuzzled his nose upon her temple.

-------

Naomi looked at him with widened eyes as he took his clothes off, but then she laughed gently as she stood up and took his clothes with her. ''Yeah, people think it's wrong to be naked around other people, unless you're married to this person'', she shrugged off. ''The walk to the river isn't so far. You can take your briefs if you want'', she said with a small blush'', Also I'm taking your clothes with me... You won't like to get all cold once you're out from the water'', she smiled as she wrapped her arm around his.
Back to top Go down
Rosie Anne Rider

Rosie Anne Rider

PostSubject: Re: Hands (Future Fic)   Hands (Future Fic) - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 3:25 am

Rose smiled a bit. "Right. See? You get it from your daddy and your uncle!" she chimed. "Sorry, Damon. I forget sometimes since you don't draw for me like you used to," She smiled sheepishly and leaned over, kissing his cheek.

----

Finn nodded and smiled. He walked along with her to the edge of the river. "Well... I don't want to get my clothes wet, so just don't look if it bothers you?" He suggested and took off his briefs. He put a toe into the water and smiled. "It's warm," he informed her before walking out into the water carefully. He had always loved and feared the water all in the same. He wasn't used to being it alone, though, so he waited on her as he stood waist deep in the water.
Back to top Go down
Damon Rolfe

Damon Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Hands (Future Fic)   Hands (Future Fic) - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 3:43 am

''You are all right!'', Alexia chimed and slid from Damon's lap, towards the living room. She got her sketch book and some drawing pencils before spreading upon her belly onto the floor and starting drawing something. Damon smiled and turned his emerald hues to Rosie, ''I'm sorry about it... Perhaps I should draw something for you if you want?'', he suggested with a small smile.

-------

''Hmm... Er... Sure... of course'', Naomi mumbled as she turned her gaze away from his while he took his briefs off. She pursed her lips when she saw his behind... She had never seen a man's behind before, but Finn looked good to her. She started taking her dress off and shoes, stopping for just a second before taking her underwear off too. She left her clothes next to his and walked into the water... ''You lied... It's not warm'', she pouted a bit, ''It's a bit cold'', she giggled and took deep breaths as she walked to where he was. Naomi immersed fully and shivered a bit once she emmerged from the water... ''It's pretty cold'', she shivered a bit while she pulled her hair away from her face and stood closer to him.
Back to top Go down
Rosie Anne Rider

Rosie Anne Rider

PostSubject: Re: Hands (Future Fic)   Hands (Future Fic) - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 3:59 am

Rosie watched her go off before smiling towards Damon. "I would love that!" She enthused before giggling softly and eating some of her breakfast. "After you eat, of course. Ali! You didn't eat," she called over to the girl, knowing she was just excited.

---

Finn chuckled and sank down into the water once she was near. He got his hair wet, then flicked it away from his face. "Well... I'm warm. Come over here," He offered, holding out his hand.
Back to top Go down
Damon Rolfe

Damon Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Hands (Future Fic)   Hands (Future Fic) - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 4:19 am

Damon smiled, ''That's perfect'', he murmured and ate more of his food. Alex got up, and went to her place on the table. She didn't lose time on seating, and only ate a piece of the bacon, the bread and the eggs... ''There, I don't want more'', she grinned and ran back to her work.

-------

Naomi smiled watched as he sank donw, right after her. She giggled, ''You are always wamr, aren't you?'', she pointed out and took his hand. She walked closer to wrapped her arms around his middle, liking of the feeling of her skin upon his.
Back to top Go down
Rosie Anne Rider

Rosie Anne Rider

PostSubject: Re: Hands (Future Fic)   Hands (Future Fic) - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 4:44 am

Rosie watched her daughter before giggling and rolling her eyes. "Sheesh... She reminds me of Lizzy sometimes," She mused, leaning on her elbow and eating a piece of bacon quietly. Jack chuckled. "Aunt Lizzy is crazy... But, her wife is pretty," He smiled. "Mm... Violet is quite pretty," Rose mused. 

-----

Finn smiled proudly and nodded before tugging her over to him. He held her close and took in the feeling of her soft skin against his like it was. He blushed slightly as it seemed to set into his mind that that felt good. But, he still didn't understand why, so it didn't bother him. He gently brushed his hand along her back and caressed her hip once more, smiling at the feeling of her skin instead of a dress.
Back to top Go down
Damon Rolfe

Damon Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Hands (Future Fic)   Hands (Future Fic) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 7:11 pm

Damon chuckled softly, ''Lizzy is pretty too, and Violet is crazy as well'', he looked down and laughed softly, ''They are all pretty and crazy'', he murmred and turned to finish his breakfast... ''I can hear what you are talking'', Alexia hummed from the living room.

-------

Naomi blushed deeply as he held her, and their skin got closer. She looked upon his face, and smiled a bit, seeing he was also blushing. Sure he couldn't understand what he was feeling, but she had no doubt he was feeling the same as her. She leaned up and wrapped her arms around his neck as she kissed his lips softly and slowly. ''Do you still think the sound is weird?'', she asked softly as her lips brushed his gently.
Back to top Go down
Rosie Anne Rider

Rosie Anne Rider

PostSubject: Re: Hands (Future Fic)   Hands (Future Fic) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 7:41 pm

Rosie giggled. "My whole family is crazy, aren't they?" She sighed, then smirked towards Alex. "Good," She mused. "What are you drawing, baby girl?" she called over.

-----

Finn held her gently, unsure of what she was doing for a moment until he felt her lips on his. He closed his hues respectfully and smiled against her lips. "A little... Guess I gotta just get used to it," He teased.
Back to top Go down
Damon Rolfe

Damon Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Hands (Future Fic)   Hands (Future Fic) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 8:10 pm

Damon placed his hand upon Rosie's upon the table, ''Our whole family is crazy then'', he chuckled a bit and turned his emerald hues to where Alexia was lying. ''I'm drawing our whole crazy family'', she beamed, her emerald hues fixed on the paper in front of her.

-------

''Aren't you a teaser, Mr Rolfe?'', she giggled and kissed his cheek, making a low and cute sound with her lips. She giggled with the sound she had just made, and then sighed as she leaned her head upon his shoulders and slid her hands down on his arms. She interlaced their fingers and smirked, ''I'm feeling good with you, Finn... I always feel good when you're next to me'', she said softly.
Back to top Go down
Rosie Anne Rider

Rosie Anne Rider

PostSubject: Re: Hands (Future Fic)   Hands (Future Fic) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 10:11 pm

Rosie smiled and laced her fingers with his. "Oh? Make sure you draw your daddy's pretty eyes," She hummed. Finn smiled, and got down, walking over carefully to find his sister. He sat down and laid onto her back, resting his chin on her shoulder. "Hai, Lexi," He smiled.

------

Finn smirked and then scrunched up his nose at the sound she made. "The heck was that?" He laughed quietly and laced his fingers with hers. "Good. I don't plan on moving away from you," he mumbled and leaned down, kissing her lips again.
Back to top Go down
Damon Rolfe

Damon Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Hands (Future Fic)   Hands (Future Fic) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 9:44 pm

''I will!'', Alexia cooed and whined a bit when she felt Finn's weight on her back... ''Oh! Hi, Finn!'', she giggled and turned her head back to kiss his cheek lightly. Damon smiled and looked over to Jack, ''Go on and play with your siblings, because dad is about to kiss mom again'', he warned softly and turned his emerald hues to Rosie.

-------

''That was a kiss!'' She hummed lightly and smiled at his mumbling. She leaned her face up and kissed his lips softly. Naomi had no clue of how one should kiss a boy, and she was glad to know that Finn didn't kiss anyone either, so she couldn't get herself embaressed about it, since they were on the same place about it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hands (Future Fic)   Hands (Future Fic) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Hands (Future Fic)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next