Happily Ever After: Second Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Time (Tag Susie)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Susie Trammel

Susie Trammel

Time (Tag Susie) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time (Tag Susie)   Time (Tag Susie) - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 9:14 pm

''Hm... Okay'', Susie murmured, and looked around, to see if any of the guards were looking at them... They all semmed to be busy looking around, or talking to each other. She leaned up to him, and kissed his lips lightly. She had a small grin when he leaned back, ''You taste clean... So I think you're taking me as a fool...'', she murmured. Going into alternate universes were things she had only seen in movies, or books... The boy was playing with her.
Back to top Go down
Stefan Rolfe

Stefan Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Time (Tag Susie)   Time (Tag Susie) - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 9:20 pm

Stefan looked at her curiously and smirked slightly before leaning down a bit to allow her to kiss him easier. He smirked at the feeling. Her lips were much softer than he was used to. He tilted his head and chuckled softly. "Not at all. I was being quite serious," he shrugged. "Your choice whether you believe me or not," he smirked at her.
Back to top Go down
Susie Trammel

Susie Trammel

PostSubject: Re: Time (Tag Susie)   Time (Tag Susie) - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 9:39 pm

Susie scoffed, and rolled her eyes... ''Okay, let's say I believe your story... Why were you sent into this alternate universe? Because you are a Rolfe?'', she questioned. She didn't believe him, but she was curious of what he could say, perhaps she could write a book with his story, and be as rich as JK Rowling.
Back to top Go down
Stefan Rolfe

Stefan Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Time (Tag Susie)   Time (Tag Susie) - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 9:49 pm

Stefan chuckled quietly. "No. Because one of my friend's mother's was involved with Hades. You know, God of the underworld? He had a daughter and wanted to get back at the mother, so he got his daughter to take all of us -- me and my friends -- and send us to the other universe. We were only safe there in a certain building. Otherwise, we were hunted. And I got unlucky with my arm. Everyone else was practically unharmed," He sighed over dramatically.
Back to top Go down
Susie Trammel

Susie Trammel

PostSubject: Re: Time (Tag Susie)   Time (Tag Susie) - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 10:09 pm

''Ew... This is sound like a game... A very bad game....'', she made a face, and looked back at him. ''By friends you mean Arianne? Right? She has a brother too... Actually I think I have some classes with him too'', she scratched the top of her head lightly, trying to remember the boy's name.
Back to top Go down
Stefan Rolfe

Stefan Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Time (Tag Susie)   Time (Tag Susie) - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 10:30 pm

"Leah thought of it as a game, I suppose," Stefan sighed. "I'm glad she's on our side these days... Then again, she's no longer a demi god. I don't know what damage she could do anymore," he scoffed. "Oh, Paris? Yeah. He's alright, I guess. Never had much interest in him," he shrugged.
Back to top Go down
Susie Trammel

Susie Trammel

PostSubject: Re: Time (Tag Susie)   Time (Tag Susie) - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 10:45 pm

''Yep! That's his name... I knew it was the same name of an European city'', she chuckled, and shook her head... ''You walk with stranger people, Stefan... Way stranger than my group'', she teased... Gods, demi gods, cannibals, alternative universe. The boy had a large imagination, hadn't he? She smirked, not much sure if Stefan Rolfe was really worth of all the rumours she had heard about him. Maybe he was just another lunatic.
Back to top Go down
Stefan Rolfe

Stefan Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Time (Tag Susie)   Time (Tag Susie) - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 10:56 pm

Stefan chuckled and shrugged. "You think I'm weird. And thats just fine. After all, you're the school witch, remember? Though, then again, I've got plenty of witches in my family. My boyfriend was a witch. I always though it was cool," he hummed.
Back to top Go down
Susie Trammel

Susie Trammel

PostSubject: Re: Time (Tag Susie)   Time (Tag Susie) - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 11:09 pm

Susie tried to stand a straight face, but she couldn't help but burst in laugh after his humming. She didn't really care about people thinking she was the school witch, but Stefan saying wtiched did existed was the final straw. ''You are funny, Stefan...'', she murmured as she tried to catch her breath back, ''You should try and be a comedian, or a writer'', she teased.
Back to top Go down
Stefan Rolfe

Stefan Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Time (Tag Susie)   Time (Tag Susie) - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 11:21 pm

Stefan watched her laughing with a serious face on. "You don't believe me?" He mused and then bit his lip, looking around. "My aunt taught me something. No one else knows I can even do this, but..." He opened up his palm and let a small flame appear. "Still think I'm lying?" He questioned, arching a playful brow at her.
Back to top Go down
Susie Trammel

Susie Trammel

PostSubject: Re: Time (Tag Susie)   Time (Tag Susie) - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 21, 2013 12:03 am

Susie stopped with the laughing, and smirked slightly towards him, shaking her head... No, she didn't believe him, and all the whole situation was amusing her. But when he made that flame from nowhere, her smirked vanished, and her mouth opened in a perfect 'o', both in awe and fear... ''How... How do you make it?''. There must be some explanation for it... ''This is an Illusionism trick, right?'', she asked, skeptical again.
Back to top Go down
Stefan Rolfe

Stefan Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Time (Tag Susie)   Time (Tag Susie) - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 21, 2013 12:10 am

"An illusion? In prison? Really?" He chuckled and shook his head. "It's real. Touch it. It'll burn," He smirked at her. "Though, don't actually touch it. I don't want to get extra time for burning a cellmate," he said, making a face. "I can only do petty magic. I barely have any magic in my veins at all. It's all from my dad's mother. None of my siblings or parents can do it. But, my aunt can, like I said."
Back to top Go down
Susie Trammel

Susie Trammel

PostSubject: Re: Time (Tag Susie)   Time (Tag Susie) - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 21, 2013 12:34 am

Susie narrowed her eyes, ''I'm not fragile, Rolfe'', she mumbled, and touched the flame with her finger. She cursed mentally, but kept a calm expression. The flame was real, and it burned her finger for real. She was paying attention to him now, ''You know, any normal person should keep distance from you or your family. You're a freak'', she smirked, ''But since I'm a freak too, I'm not really bothered... Actually, it's kinda of cool. You're like Harry Potter'', she chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Stefan Rolfe

Stefan Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Time (Tag Susie)   Time (Tag Susie) - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 21, 2013 12:52 am

"Did you really just..." Stefan scoffed as she compared him to the fictional wizard. "Nerd," He teased her and smirked. "You're strange, that's for sure. But, you're cute. So, I guess it's alright," He sighed, then grinned. "You're also kind of adorable. All perky and blonde. I don't get why you cover it up in black," He mused, tilting her chin and eyeing her light eyes.
Back to top Go down
Susie Trammel

Susie Trammel

PostSubject: Re: Time (Tag Susie)   Time (Tag Susie) - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 21, 2013 1:31 am

Susie stuck her tongue out to him, ''Richie Rich'', she teased back. She rose when eyebrow when he studied her. Again, she wasn't affected when he said she was adorable, but his talk of how much she covered herself with make up was starting to piss her off. ''Awe, aren't you a charming... I'm adorable, but I can bite too'', she teased and broke the grip he had upon her chin.
Back to top Go down
Stefan Rolfe

Stefan Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Time (Tag Susie)   Time (Tag Susie) - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 21, 2013 1:55 am

Stefan put his hands up in defense and chuckled. "Don't gotta get pissed at me for saying I think you're beautiful," he pointed out. "Most girls wouldn't... But, hey, you're not like most girls, are you?" He sighed, tilting his head and putting his hands on his hips.
Back to top Go down
Susie Trammel

Susie Trammel

PostSubject: Re: Time (Tag Susie)   Time (Tag Susie) - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 21, 2013 2:12 am

''I'm not like the other girls... I'm the witch girl, remember?'', she grinned. ''I'm not really pissed because you say I'm beautiful, I hear that all the time, mostly by men who want to take me to their bed'', she shrugged slightly. ''I'm pissed, because you are picking on my make up'', she pointed out.
Back to top Go down
Stefan Rolfe

Stefan Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Time (Tag Susie)   Time (Tag Susie) - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 21, 2013 2:19 am

"Well. Trust me, I don't want to take you to bed," Stefan smirked at her. "I can't help but pick on your make up. I'm gay, remember? Stereotypical gay here who has to has to dress people up perfectly," He said, then waved his hand flamboyantly.
Back to top Go down
Susie Trammel

Susie Trammel

PostSubject: Re: Time (Tag Susie)   Time (Tag Susie) - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 21, 2013 2:37 am

''Good'', she nodded, and chuckled a bit... ''That's why I never talked with you before... I hate when people say what I should do... I hate stereotypicals'', she smirked... ''You're better than that, Stefan. I mean, behind the gay facade, and the anger issues'', she added. ''I can tell you have a kind heart... Not a dark one like me'', she played the last part, making a spooky voice. Bur she meant what she had said before, she wasn't one to lie, or to fake.
Back to top Go down
Stefan Rolfe

Stefan Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Time (Tag Susie)   Time (Tag Susie) - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 21, 2013 2:46 am

Stefan smiled a bit and shrugged, looking down at the ground. "I try to be nice," He said quietly. "And, I am nice, as long as you're on my good side," He said quietly. "I don't think you have a dark heart.... I think you're nice and kindhearted, somewhere under all that makeup," He teased her makeup once more.
Back to top Go down
Susie Trammel

Susie Trammel

PostSubject: Re: Time (Tag Susie)   Time (Tag Susie) - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 21, 2013 2:50 am

''Hell... Stop complaining about my makeup!'', she gasped, and pinched his arm playfully, making a face. ''Why you said that? You are good and nice, but when you get angry, you play a Hulk? Turning all brute and animal? Do you growl when you are angry, Stefan?'' she teased with a small grin.
Back to top Go down
Stefan Rolfe

Stefan Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Time (Tag Susie)   Time (Tag Susie) - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 21, 2013 2:55 am

"Maybe," Stefan chuckled, finding it odd that he could joke about his anger with her. If anyone else teased him about it, he'd have them pinned to the wall like he had Helena. "It's a pretty sexy growl, though," He hummed.
Back to top Go down
Susie Trammel

Susie Trammel

PostSubject: Re: Time (Tag Susie)   Time (Tag Susie) - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 21, 2013 3:12 am

''Awe... You growl when you're angry'', she chuckled lightly, and nudged his playfully on his ribs... ''Can you growl a little to me... The sexiest growl you can make'', she murmured with a crooked smile.
Back to top Go down
Stefan Rolfe

Stefan Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Time (Tag Susie)   Time (Tag Susie) - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 21, 2013 3:37 am

Stefan bit his lip and smirked slightly before leaning over to her ear and giving her a low, husky growl. He knew his growl sounded good -- it had never failed to make both sexes weak.
Back to top Go down
Susie Trammel

Susie Trammel

PostSubject: Re: Time (Tag Susie)   Time (Tag Susie) - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 21, 2013 9:37 am

Susie tilted her head and bit her lip as she heard his growl.... It was one of the sexiest sound she had ever heard, and she had goosebumps all along her neck and spine... ''That... That was a very good sound.'', she smirked, controling herself again... ''I'm certain your dates had a very nice time hooking with you... You even turned me on for a moment'', she teased, with a devilish smile.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Time (Tag Susie)   Time (Tag Susie) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Time (Tag Susie)
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next